Spies: a human KOTLC fan fict...

By kayTAM87

This story is discontinued. Sophie is recruited by a secret organization , she meets a lot of other people h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
Taking a break.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Discontinued....Probably

Chapter thirty

797 6 5
By kayTAM87

Knowing that she couldn't run away, Sophie curled up on the ground and prayed that the horse would jump over her.

The horse let out a loud whinny, and just as Sophie was sure it would trample her, a shower of dirt landed on her.

The galloping and whinnying stopped. Sophie waited a few seconds before looking up.

Right above her was a beautiful glittering white  horse, almost silver. But what drew her attention the most was the mares eyes. They were brown with gold flecks in them. Just like hers.

"Hi," Sophie whispered.

The horse leaned down and sniffed at her. Sophie sat up and reached to pet the horse. It immediately jumped back and reared. Sophie put her hands out hoping that the strong mare wouldn't stomp on her.

When the horse calmed down it looked curiously and Sophie, her eyes seem to scan every part of her.

Sophie held out her hand and the mare put its head into it. Sophie stroked her face let out a sigh of relief.

"Sophie! There you are!" A voice yelled.

The horse let out a loud whinny and galloping in the other direction.

"Biana!" Sophie exclaimed. "You scared her off!"

"Who? That horse?" Biana asked.

"Yeah."

"That horse is wild, it was to dangerous to be around anyways," her friend said.

"But she was so pretty," Sophie said.

"I know, but we need to get you back to the group."

Biana help Sophie to her feet and they went back to the group beneath the tree.

"Wake up!" Biana yelled and everyone started to their feet.

"What the heck, Biana?" Dex yelled.

"Well, Sophie apparently disappeared in the middle of the night, and none of you noticed," Biana told him.

"Couldn't you have woken us up a little nicer?" Keefe complained.

"Right?" Marella agreed.

"Nope!" Biana smiled.

"Where's Tam?" Linh asked worriedly.

"I'm right here," Tam answered from behind Sophie. "And I did notice that Sophie was missing, by the way. She started sleepwalking so I followed her, until a horse ran me over and I got knocked out."

Keefe sniffled his laugh.

"Are you okay?" Linh asked.

"Yeah," Tam pulled his bangs over his eyes and sat down with his back against the tree.

Just then, Sophie noticed the red stain on his pants. "Tam," Sophie said. He looked up at her leaning on Biana. "You're leg is bleeding."

"I know," he said.

"I'm gonna need a knife," Sophie said.

"Woah Foster," Keefe said. "I know Bangs Boy is a little grumpy, but no need to take drastic measures here."

"Not for killing him," Sophie rolled her eyes as she took the knife Marella was handing to her. She carefully sat beside Tam and sliced a square of fabric out of one of his pant legs where the blood stain was.

Right on his shin was a giant bloody hoof print.
"You're lucky it's not broken," Sophie told him. "But now I don't know what to do, who's up?"

"I am," Linh said

She knelt down next to her brother and ripped the sleeve off of her sweater. She wetted it with water from a bottle that they brought along for the trip.

Linh cleaned out the wound and ripped off the other sleeve of her sweater. She wrapped the cloth around Tams thigh.

"That should work until we get back home," Linh told him.

Tam nodded and pulled himself to his feet. He took a step and immediately fell to the ground.

"Okay," Dex said and helped Tam to his feet.

Tam took another step and nearly fell over again. Dex steadied him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I can walk on my own," Tam grumbled.

"No offence, buddy," Keefe told him, "but no you can't."

Tam rolled his eyes and let Dex lead him to the van.

"Keefe, until Tam is better, you get to take over as Sophie's carrier," Biana said.

"Okay," Keefe smirked. He went over to Biana and Sophie and threw Sophie over his shoulder.

"Seriously! Keefe," she growled.

"What? Do you like the way Bangs Boy carries you better?" He asked in a weird voice.

"Yes, I do, actually," Sophie said. "I prefer not to be thrown around like a potato sack."

"Well Foster, that's not really how "The Keefster" rolls." He said and walked towards the van.

"Ugh," she groaned.

Marella took one look at Sophie's miserable face and burst out laughing.

"Rude," Sophie glared at her.

That only made her laugh more.

By the time Keefe had carried Sophie to the van, Dex and Tam were arguing about who was going to drive.

"You can't drive, you need to rest," Dex told Tam.

"I'm fine, I'm not going to die," Tam shot.

"Just get in the passengers seat and deal with it," Dex said.

"Fine," Tam grumbled.

Dex climbed into the drivers seat and Tam, instead of going to the passengers seat, he climbed to the back of the van.

Keefe pulled himself into the van and placed Sophie in the seat behind the drivers seat and sat next to her.

Biana climbed in the passengers seat, Linh sat next to Tam in the back, Marella in between Keefe and Sophie and Tam and Linh.

The drive back was as silent as the drive there, except for Linh's whispering to Tam in the back. After a little bit she climbed up to Marella's row and sat next to her.

"Is he okay?" Marella asked.

"Yeah," Linh answered. "A little mad though. He doesn't like being benched."

"Yeah," Marella asked.

Sophie's mind went back to the horse in the field. It was so shiny, practically silver. Unnatural, really. Dangerous as well.

She longed to go back, explore the meadow, discover more about the horse, maybe find more animals.

What she thought was weird was that the horse stopped for her, but trampled Tam. Maybe it thought he was evil with all the doom and gloom radiating off of him.

She let out a small laugh.

"What?" Keefe asked.

"Nothing."

Obviously, Keefe was trapped in his own thoughts because he did not pry.

As Sophie dug deeper into her brain, she slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep. What seemed like only a few minutes later, she woke up with Keefe shaking her by her shoulders.

"Wake up sleepyhead! We have reached your destination, I hope you enjoyed your ride on "Van de Keefe"

Sophie rubbed her eyes, "Van de Keefe?"

"Yup," he smirked.

"Okay," she unbuckled her seatbelt and Keefe carry her to her front door. One they got there, she tried arguing that she could make it up the stairs on her own, but nobody fell for that so she had to let Keefe carry her up to her room.

Keefe set her down on the bed and walked out of the room. "Bye Foster, I think you'll be seeing more of me lately," he gave her a wink, which for some reason made her face heat up.

"Bye Keefe," Sophie said, wondering what he meant by 'you'll be seeing more of me lately.'

A/N
Hii guyssss!!!!
I am so sorry that it has been sooo long since I have updated! I should have warned you! I've been super busy with stuff and had not had time to update.
But I am back! I'll hopefully be able to update more often.
Again so sorry!  Thank you so much for 7k reads!! That's insane, love you guys!!!

-kayTAM87😄♥️😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 134 13
Sophie Foster is an academic scholar. Accepted into Foxfire on reccomendation from her best friends dad, she is absolutely ecstatic for her academic...
20K 434 34
Keefe has ran off again and this time, Sophie is determined to find him and bring him back. But they don't know the other problems that await them as...
71.4K 993 38
Was written 2 year ago! This one is exactly like the first one I wrote and it will probably have the same amount of chapters! Please feel free to giv...
314K 5.5K 99
Sophie grew tired of the constant Neverseen attacks that were terrorizing the Elven population, along with her friends and family. After regaining co...