Black Rose (Rosé X Male Reade...

By Mr____Vin

You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that too... More

Chapter 1 (A New Face)
Chapter 2 (Welcome to Korea)
Chapter 3 (Weekend)
Database I
Chapter 4 (Coincidence)
Chapter 5 (Guilt)
Chapter 6 (Too Soon and Too Late)
Chapter 7 (Whispering Past - Part 1)
Chapter 8 (Whispering Past - Part 2)
Chapter 9 (Whispering Past Part 3)
Chapter 10 (Dinner)
Chapter 11 (Fake)
Chapter 12 (Brothers)
Chapter 13 (Simplicity X Luxuriates)
Chapter 15 (Dark Past)
Chapter 16 (Let's Go Home)
Chapter 17 (Stormy Night)
Chapter 18 (Why)
Chapter 19 (D-Day Part 1)
Chapter 19.5 (D-Day Part 2)
Chapter 20 (Field Trip)
Chapter 21 (Feelings...)
Chapter 22 (Threat)
Chapter 23 (Suspects)
Chapter 24 (Realization)
Chapter 25 (Execution)
Chapter 26 (Reinforcement)
Chapter 27 (Begin the Operation)
Chapter 28 (Who is He?!)
Chapter 29 (True Culprit)
I'm Sorry
Chapter 30 (In the End...)
Chapter 31 (End of the Line)
Last Chapter (Beyond Two Places)
True Ending (Black Rose)
Alternate Ending (Memory of You)

Chapter 14 (Make It Up)

1.9K 53 35
By Mr____Vin

Rosé's POV

Ever since we set our feet on the mall I was taking them, we basically spent our entire day just wandering inside this giant mall! Walking from store to store, looking at various things that we didn't buy.

I bought a few things though, for example, some makeups for my foundation because I was really low on it. Thanks to my chipmunk instinct that told me to redo my makeup over and over again earlier.

Meanwhile (Y/N) and Hana were only looking at everything that they passed like curious little kids. Don't get me wrong, I asked them whether they wanted to buy something or not! But the answer would always be 'no'. Either they really want to buy it, or they didn't know what to buy.

I swear I insisted a few times to buy them whatever they wanted, but they wouldn't say yes! Ugh, SAY YES!! PLEASE!!! JUST ONCE!!!!

Feeling that I was left with no choice, I got a bright idea from my bright head. (What?). Ah... that's it! Rosie, you're a genius!

"G-Guys?" I grabbed the two's attentions from the action figure they were looking at a toy shop. "Wanna go to the pet shop?"

I did my best... it was a great place for me to meet so many pups and kittens, Hana really enjoyed playing with the cats over there. She was really afraid of dogs, I bet she wouldn't even say hi to Dalgom-ah.

She could spend the rest of her day there...I wonder if he would like it too... "Pet shop?! Yaaay, let's go Unnie!" she exclaimed happily and quickly wrapped her arm around mine before pulling me toward the direction of the certain place.

I looked to (Y/N), and he just nodded with his gentle smile. "Okay, girl. To the pet shop." and we offed toward the place where Hana's cats were waiting.

Gosh, Hana reminded me of Lisa really much! But this one was less devilish, cuter, sweeter, and many cats loved her too!

He surprisingly enjoyed it quite well! I thought he would still feel uncomfortable around me, despite of my status as one of the most famous girl in the world...

But I was glad that he showed no sign of inconveniences, which I would like to keep it that way.

We walked happily until we saw the building filled with tons of animals in front of us. "There, there!" she dragged me even harder toward the shop, making both of us laugh at her cute behavior.

She tended to pull me when I hung out along with her if she saw something interesting to her because she didn't have the courage to go alone.

We pushed the glass doors in front of us, entering the shop with a ring of the doorbell. "Yeong Unnie!" Hana let go of me and ran toward the woman in the front desk.

"Hana!"

Ah-Yeong, the first girl to help me cheer Hana. She was around my age. We found this place by chance through a simple brochure. We simply came here just because I didn't know how to cheer her up anymore.

And when Ah-Yeong helped me cheering her by merely showing her cats, I could finally saw her happy face around Ah-Yeong's cats. I never knew that she liked animals that much, except dogs of course.

Starting from that day, I took her here as often as possible when I got the time since she never got tired of playing with the cats here.

Ever since then, we often came here to play. Hana didn't even mind being left alone with the cats here, so did Ah-Yeong!

"What are my best girls doing here?" she knelt down to Hana's level and hugged her tight.

"I'm here to play with Lego, Unnie!" Ah yes, Lego. That kitten was the closest to Hana, even though the female cat wasn't adopted by Hana. She wasn't allowed to have pet in the orphanage since the caretaker had this kind of... uh... allergy toward animals' fur.

"Go on, then." With that cue, Hana quickly ran inside toward the playing ground with the cats impatiently as her feet brought her to her cats. I could already see one waiting for her from our position.

"Bye Oppa, Unnie!" Hana quickly ran into the deeper part of the store, leaving us in the main lobby. We only waved at her disappearing figure before we couldn't see her anymore. While (Y/N) just stood there on the front door, looking at me with his usual smile I loved... did I just say that?"

"How are you doing?" Ah-Yeong came closer with her arms opened with her loving smile I saw every time I stepped foot in her pet shop.

"I'm good." We gave each other a big bear hug to each other. I didn't know why but we did this every time we met each other. Even though we didn't meet that often, I didn't put a thought of the why we had to. "How about you?"

"Oh, I'm good. You know that..." She let go and her smile turned into a smirking face I had been seeing for the past few days. Yeah... her too. Why does everyone smirk at me these days?! "Especially after seeing you with a gorgeous man." She mentioned (Y/N) as 'gorgeous man'

T-THIS AGAIN?!

(Y/N) who heard it, instantly looked away toward whatever he could use to avert his gaze. "H-He's not my boyfriend, Unnie!" I quickly blurted out.

When I looked at him again, I could see a little pink on his cheeks- Wait, don't tell me he's blushing! Ugh, what's wrong with people these days?! First Unnies, even Hana, and now Ah-Yeong too?! Am I in different Earth than usual?!

Ah-Yeong who was enjoying the view of us blushing, laughed at us. "I'm just messing with you." She walked closer toward (Y/N). "I'm Ah-Yeong! Nice to meet you!" she raised her hand to him.

(Y/N) lifted his face a little before the boy shook it awkwardly while trying to keep an eye contact on her. "I-I'm (Y/N)..." His lips wobbled because of the embarrassment.

UGH, why does he look so cute when he's embarrassed?! "Well, well, look who's smiling there?" Oh no! I let my thought controlled my face as I unconsciously let out a smile right on his face! "And here I thought he's not your boy, Chaeyoung."

"He's not!" I said it, yet unwillingly for an unknown reason. "E-Enough teasing! We want to play with Hana, right (Y/N)?" (Y/N)'s just gave us nods in agreement.

"Oh come on, you should enjoy your time with (Y/N) Oppa! Hana is in the right hand, trust me!" she lightly poked my shoulder with her smirk still carved on her face, teasing me by calling him 'Oppa'. And, it wasn't very good for my cherry face.

"Seriously, I want to-" then I was reminded by myself, about the real reason I went out today... the real reason that wasn't even for Hana. To the embarrassing time, a few words I said to him a few days ago was replayed in my head.

Tell you what, to make it up for tonight, how about we hang out this Sunday?

Those were words I said to him when I realized he felt out of place around me and my friends. "It's okay." (Y/N) suddenly spoke up, making me a little surprised. "I could wait by the café until you two are done."

My heart quickly sank deeply when he said that. Him, waiting, alone?! Not a chance! I wouldn't let this happen again!

Not after what happened at the dinner! He must felt really uncomfortable and lonely in the middle of people he didn't know.

"N-No! Actually, let's go." I quickly grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and went out of the place.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was still dumbfounded while being taken by Rosie somewhere else. She wanted to play with Hana earlier, and now she dragged me somewhere else?

Besides, I wonder if she actually wanted to play with some pets inside. So why did she decide to go with me rather than playing with cute animals? "S-Shouldn't we stay with Hana?" I carefully asked her, careful with the reaction that she might give.

Cause she was red as shit.

"No, it's okay. It's not the first time she's left there to play with Ah-Yeong. She's in the right hand." She still gave me her warm smile, which was out of my expectation. I thought she was so embarrassed, how did she- not that I minded it.

Well, it relieved me that she didn't feel uncomfortable at me. Maybe I caused her to blush because of people around her kept teasing her about me. I couldn't think of a way to extinguish the situation rather than just standing there watching the chipmunk being teased.

But still, I tried to be as careful as possible and I asked nothing else and kept following the path she was walking on like a little kid following the mom.

Pfftt, it was kinda funny, imagining her as my mom. She'd be the most cheerful mom the world could ever had. And she might be a cute mom one day.

Aishh! Stop, head! She won't be a mom anytime soon!! So no more mommy thought about her!!!

Once we had arrived, I noticed that she had brought me into some kind of rooftop café. The atmosphere around the café was really cool as the empty space was all around it. Maybe it would be crowded when the working times were over.

The scenery of Seoul shrouded the whole café for us. Her reason for choosing this café might be obvious already. To avoid some 'attention' we didn't need. Not that I wanted her whole attention for the day, but she said she hated some 'sasaengs'. I guess from the way she reacted and who she was, it meant... creeps?

"Good afternoon! What would be your order today?" a waiter that was waiting at the entrance, was now next to our table, bowed before I dived into the menu with full of variant dishes. Just like how I did it a few nights earlier.

Good thing I had the experience to order some food, which I wasn't very good at.

And like a few days earlier, almost none of these things are below 5 dollars! Well, call me cheap person. But this was... overkill. "I would like to order 2 chicken soups with garlic bread and mango cola for our drinks, please." Suddenly, Rosie ordered the food like it was the easiest choice she had ever made.

"Rosie what are you-"

"I'll have to wait for another hour if I'm gonna wait for you to choose." She covered her mouth with her small hand and started giggling cutely at how right her statement was. "Trust me."

Feeling that she was right, I stayed quiet and did what she said. I trusted her, just how I trusted her when I let her choose steak as my dinner a couple nights back.

"Thank you for ordering! Your meals will be delivered soon." He bowed once more and left us alone in the corner of the café.

A good café, a nice weather, a... ehem- beautiful girl in front of me, yet I felt something was odd. "Rosie, why are you bringing us here?"

Rosie, who was eating mango pocky, stopped chewing. "O-Oh, aren't you hungry though? We haven't eaten anything since lunch."

Well, I haven't said anything about being hungry toward the chipmunk. Just when I was about to say no, my stomach growled like a hungry wolf, making Rosie let out her cute laugh.

"H-Huh? Y-yeah, but-" I found myself speechless, not having any reason to say no after what my stomach just did. But... Oh my god, someone actually pay more attention on me than myself for once!

I found myself... happy with it. That someone actually cared about me. Especially when I technically lived alone right now, someone cared whether I had eaten or not was really a huge thing for me.

But she hung her head low and bit her plum lips. "Well... it's actually to make up for that night. When you felt uncomfortable, I couldn't help but to fix it.

That's why, by bringing you here, I hope..." She finally stopped mid-sentence. Yet I got the whole meaning of it.

But to think that such an event could overwhelmed her head this much... Even I didn't put too much thought about it anymore. "Rosie, it was good enough. We don't actually have to go-"

"Please just- just let me make it up to you." She gripped my hands that was laying on the table in front of us tightly, sandwiched them with her soft ones, yet smoothly and gently. I could feel this tingling feeling on my palm

I looked right into her eyes, and her coffee brown ones said 'please' to me. As if she wouldn't be able to sleep if she didn't do this. A simple thing to do, yet quite 'too' important to her. Or at least in my opinion, I would say so.

"Okay." Looking at her eyes, I got this bad feeling of rejecting the beautiful girl in front of me. She 'wasted' her time on someone boring like me, not to mention that she was the one who had been paying things up from the beginning.

That kimchi back when we were biking was excluded, of course. But she paid the majority like a boss.

We found ourselves staring at each other's eyes. Her eyes, were more beautiful than anything on Earth, and the most beautiful among billion stars in the universe.

Her eyes felt so sharp as if they were looking straight into my soul, like there was nothing hidden to her beautiful coffee brown eyes.

The gentle stare looked gentle, cute, warm... everything I had never seen in my life, and something that made someone lucky enough for them to see.

My eyes crept down to her beautiful face. Her cute little nose, which was on my top wanted list about stuffs I wanted to pinch, and her cute plum lips, which was kissable.

I bet I could kiss it all day, as if it was a food that I couldn't live without. I bet it would be so sweet, and so addictive... just like a smoke, yet healthier. I bet.

And the heat that was radiating from her gentle palm, it crept to my cheeks, making it redder. Suddenly, I felt my head leaning closer to her without myself being able to control it.

My inner self could realize it, yet my mind kept clouding my clear thought. Yet we hadn't talked about the worst thing.

She was leaning in, too! Oh no... if we keep doing this... our lips are gonna collide! And again, I felt like those eyes kept succeeding on hypnotizing me and made my head even closer to the blonde girl. Until...

"Sorry for the long wait."

Someone finally broke the hypnotized both of us as we turned our gaze to see the waiter with our foods ready to be placed in our table.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry!" Rosie backed out with her face being as red as a rose and her hands weren't sandwiching mine anymore...

"S-Sa-Same here..." Well, back to the awkward, eh? Huh, good job, me. Luckily, the waiter came in the right time.

With our food of course...

Or I would kiss the most beautiful woman in the world...

IN AN UNFORTUNATE WAY, I MEAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 48
5 years ago you moved from an Australian boarding school. Now youre a successful song writer in YG entertainment writing songs for BIG BANG and iKON...
40.7K 1.6K 37
"Hey." I said to the girl. She looked up from her book and smiled. "Hi." She said back, staring at me with a wide grin. "I'm Jisoo. What about you?"...
31.7K 887 36
At first Park Chaeyoung thought she would just be introduced as the cold guy's 'co-worker'. But the moment where their parents met, then laughed toge...
56.3K 2.2K 39
'Words are not important to love someone' ____________________________________________________ Kim Y/N, daughter of the most successful business man...