๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ

Oleh tha0nlymama

"๐™ป-๐™พ-๐š…-๐™ด, ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ?" Lebih Banyak

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐๐ซ๐š๐๐š ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ
๐˜ก๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๏ฟผ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜•๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ

๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

67.1K 3.3K 9.7K
Oleh tha0nlymama

                      𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Friend, let's go to Glizmo's house" Mulani said, I looked over at her and nodded. "We should have a sleepover but at his house" she added.

It was only Mulani and I, I've been with her since I asked my mother to dropped me off at her house. We were both bored in the house because we waited hours before Mulani's customers came to pick up some orders.

"You want to friend?" She asked.

"Will he let us?" I asked.

"He better" Mulani said, I nodded. "Come on" she said. I watched as she stood up from the couch and walked off before I did the same and followed behind her.

"We gotta pack some clothes" Mulani said. I watched as she walked around her room going through drawers looking and laying out clothes.

"Do you wanna go buy some clothes or go home and get some?" She asked. "I can take you" she added, I nodded.

"So friend" Mulani said, I looked at her as she began smiling. "I have something to tell you"

"What's wrong?" I asked, she shook her head. I blinked my eyes as she continued going through clothes while smiling.

"You're smile is big" I said looking at her. "And pretty" I added.

"Aww, thank you friend" Mulani said, I nodded.

"So, I don't know if you've been looking and paying attention but Bryson and I are getting closer" She said, I blinked my eyes as I stared at her.

"Glizmo" She said. "Bryson is his real name" she said, I nodded.

"I thought you guys were already close..." I said.

"We are but I—I don't know friend" Mulani said. I watched as she stopped going through the pile of clothes, she bit her nails as she stared off at the wall.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Okay—ithinkilikehim" Mulani rushed out, I blinked my eyes at her. She squealed and covered her face.

"You're talking too fast Mulani" I said, she huffed. "I can't understand what you're saying"

"Okay" Mulani said, she sat up and leaned against the dresser and crossed her legs.

"I like him" she said, my eyes widen before I started smiling.

"Really?" I asked, she nodded.

"That's nice" I said, she looked at me and laughed.

There were moments when everyone was together I would see Mulani and Glizmo hugging and associating with each other but I never thought anything of it. With the times of them being all over each other and touching one another made it confusing—I just figured that since they were friends that  was how they were but now it was starting to make a lot more since.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, she shrugged.

"I don't know" she said.

"Maybe you should tell him" I said, she quickly shook her head. "Why?"

"Because friend, he might not like me back" Mulani pouted. "We've been friends for like a long time and we promised each other that we wouldn't catch feelings but I did" she added, I gave a small smile.

I wasn't good at boys or relationships so I didn't know what to say to try and make her feel better. This was all new to me so I wasn't familiar with the situation but I knew I needed to say something. I needed to try and help her because she was my friend. I knew it needed to be something reasonable because I didn't want to think or say anything wrong.

"What am I going to do friend?" Mulani asked.

"What do you think he will say?" I asked, she smiled and shrugged.

"I know he gone be thinking I'm joking but he might know that I'm for real because we have been doing things thats not friendly" Mulani said blushing, I looked at her.

Okay.

"I think I'ma just tell him" She said, I nodded.

"Hopefully it go how I want it to go because if not I'm going with my back up plan" Mulani said, she stood up and started back packing her clothes.

"What is that about?" I asked.

"I'ma do voodoo on him" she said, I looked at her throughout my widen eyes.

"Mulani" I shook my head, she looked at me and laughed.

"That's crazy because I'm for real too" Mulani said laughing, I blinked my eyes at her. "I'm just playing girl dang" she added, I shook my head.

I sat on Mulani's bed waiting patiently for her to finish packing. I pulled out my phone once I heard it ringing, I looked and smiled once I seen who was calling.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey lil girl" Ka'Jai said, I smiled. I looked down at the phone eyeing him. It was clear that he was sitting in the car because I could see the car seats along with the steering wheel from the view he propped his phone up.

"Hey Kay" I said smiling, Ka'Jai smacked his lips. I looked up seeing Mulani eyeing me.

"Bruh, that ain't my name" Ka'Jai said, I giggled.

"Yes it is" I said.

"Who that?" Mulani mouthed, I tilted my phone enough for her to see. I giggled as I watched her mouth fall open.

"Whatchu' doing?" Ka'Jai asked.

"Nothing, I'm just here with my friend" I said lowly. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Doing hood rat things" Ka'Jai said, I giggled as he talked with his hands. "Or whateva" he added, him and I laughed. He stopped once I took a screenshot of the face his was making.

"Aight, chill chill" he said, I chuckled.

"Why yo face not in the camera?" He asked, I shook my head. "Why?" He asked, I shook me head.

"Pleasee" He dragged.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because" Ka'Jai said, I looked at him as I sat up on the bed. "I wanna see you" he said, I blushed.

"Okay" I said smiling. I looked over at Mulani seeing her changing into clothes so I changed the way I was so that she wasn't in the view. I took the pillow from the head of the bed and propped my up.

"See, that won't even that hard" He said looking into the camera.

"Shut up" I said rubbing my face as I smiled. He looked at me, I watched as he licked his lips while looking down at the phone.

"Make me" He said, I giggled. I looked over, Mulani eyed the phone and shook her head.

"Why you laughing for?" Ka'Jai asked, I shook my head.

"Whatchu want nigga?" I heard Ka'Jai asked. I looked into the phone and watched as he rolled the car down and associated with somebody.

"Fuck you doing in here?" I heard another voice asked.

"Okay friend, I think I'm ready" I looked up seeing Mulani grabbing her two bags, placing them on the door. "Now we just gotta get your clothes, right?" She asked, I nodded.

"Okay, lemme use the bathroom real quick" Mulani said before walking out the room.

"Lil girl" I heard, I looked down seeing Ka'Jai looking at the screen. "You hear me?" He asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I said I'ma talk to you later" Ka'Jai said. I looked and seen that he was now outside. "I'm finna go run some errands real quick" he added.

"Okay" I said. He looked down at the camera.

"Bye lil girl" he said, I smiled and waved.

"Bye" I said before hanging up the phone. I walked over towards the bed grabbing my purse and charger. I sat on the bed as I waited for Mulani to return. I opened Tiktok and scrolled through videos.

"Friend, I'm ready" Mulani said coming into the room. I nodded and stood up from the bed.

"Y'all off the phone?" She asked, I nodded.

"Feel me in boo" she said grabbing her bags. I bend down and helped her. "Thank you" she said, I nodded.

"We started talking" I said lowly, Mulani smiled. "Really?" She asked, I nodded. I followed behind her as we walked outside towards her car.

"Do you like him?" She asked, I looked at her and shrugged.

"I don't know" I said lowly.

I really didn't know the answer towards that question. It was still too early for me and I didn't really quite know when I liked someone in the way I knew she was asking—in fact, I never have but I did like the idea of talking to him.

                                 •••

"Open the door" Mulani yelled as she banged on the door. I stood off to the side waiting until the door finally opened revealing Glizmo. He chuckled as he looked at our bags and shook his head.

"What y'all got going on on bruh?" He asked, he stood off to the side allowing us to come in. We walked inside the house, I looked around seeing the living room empty.

"We don't got nothing going on, where everybody else?" Mulani asked.

"On the patio" Glizmo answered. "Fuck you got going on knocking on my door like you the police or some shit?" Glizmo asked, I watched as Mulani blushed as he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"Nothing" Mulani said, Glizmo shook his head.

"Wassup lil sis" He said nodding his head.

"Hi" I said.

"So, what room I get?" Mulani asked smiling, Glizmo looked at her and chuckled.

"Man, follow me" Glizmo said before grabbing her bags along with mine. Mulani and I both followed behind him as we walked down the hall.

"Here y'all room"Glizmo said opening a door to a room. I walked in behind Mulani looking around while Glizmo placed our bags on the bed.

Glizmo's house was big so the room alone wasn't anything near small. It was more than enough room for the both of us. Between the couple of times I've been here I could say that Glizmo wasn't a dirty person. He kept his house nice and clean.

"Purr, friend we in there huh?" Mulani asked, I looked at her and nodded. Glizmo shook his head and chuckled.

"Why you hating?" Mulani asked, Glizmo stood there looking at her. "Hello?" She asked waving her hand in his face.

"You mad because your friend don't got a house like this, huh?" She asked smiling.

"Let's go see what dem other niggas doing" Glizmo said, I nodded.

"Is you mad that I'm rich or is you mad I got a rich bitch?" Mulani rapped, Glizmo chuckled and pushed her.

"Bitch" I heard Mulani mumble as well as Glizmo, he turned around and grabbed her by her neck before whispering something in her ear.

"Okayy" Mulani dragged, I watched as Glizmo released her before he turned and walked away. Mulani rolled her eyes and crossed her arms before she begun walking behind him and I followed. We walked through the kitchen until we reached the patio that was outside where I seen Cassius and Blood sitting. They were passing each other a blunt.

"Hello my associates" Mulani said grabbing their attention. She walked over and took a seat in the empty chair that was beside Cassius. Glizmo shook his head before he grabbed her and sat in the chair.

"Why you do—shut up" Glizmo said cutting her off before pulling her on his lap. I looked around seeing there was an empty seat by Blood. I eyed him before I walked over and sat down.

"Hi" I said lowly, he looked over at me and nodded. "Wassup" he said.

"Wassup lil bites" Cassius said. "Fuck y'all doing out here?" He asked.

"We having a sleepover" Mulani said, I nodded.

"Oh for real?" Cassius asked, she nodded.

"Y'all gone join us?" She asked.

"Ion know, Ian never been to one of dem before" Cassius said.

"You for real dawg?" Glizmo asked, Cassius nodded.

"Yeah man, they use to try and touch a nigga private parts" Cassius said, Mulani laughed. "Ian like that shit"

"I thought girls do that shit tho..." Glizmo said, Cassius nodded.

"They do bruh, they be touching and rubbing they shit on each other" Cassius said looking between Mulani and I before mugging us. I blinked my eyes as he continued to stare at us, Glizmo bust into laughter.

"Ion know why you looking at us for" Mulani said, Blood shook his head. I looked over at him seeing him lean back into the seat before putting his hoodie over his head. "My friend and I like dick not pussy" Mulani added, my eyes widen as I looked over at her.

"I'm sorry friend" She said, I nodded and Glizmo chuckled.

"Why you say all of that?" Cassius asked. "My bestfriend ain't like you"

"Whatchu' tryna say?" Mulani asked. "Say something stupid so I can jump over there and beat yo ass"

"Ooh, I'm sorry" Cassius said, I watched as he faked jumped and laughed. Mulani eyed him. "Aight you got it, ion want no smoke"

I sat there looking at him while I shook my head.

"I wanna get high bruh" Cassius pouted as he held up a blunt. "This ain't shit"

"I thought Blood got some burr earlier..." Glizmo said, Cassius shrugged.

"Blood" Glizmo called out. I looked over at Blood once there wasn't a response and noticed he was asleep.

"He sleep?" Glizmo asked, I nodded.

"I'm finna cry" Cassius said.

"You know that nigga sleep" Mulani said, Glizmo nodded. "Tap him"

I looked over at Blood before I carefully tapped him on his knee. I didn't want to bother him out of his sleep because I didn't want the same reaction as he gave last time but I did as told and waited until he responded.

"Yeah?" I watched as he continued sitting there with his hood on.

"Yeah!?" He yelled, I jumped as he sat up and looked at me. I quickly looked down at my lap and played with my fingers as I felt my eyes burn.

"Yo, chill B" Glizmo said, I blinked my eyes as my vision became blurry from the tears that welled up on my eyes.

"Nigga, I know you better stop fucking yelling at my best friend" Cassius said. "Dumb ass"

"Come on friend" I heard Mulani say, I looked up seeing her walking towards me. I stood up from my seat and followed behind her. I wiped my eyes as I walked over towards the kitchen table and took a seat.

"You okay boo?" Mulani asked, I nodded. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes" I said nodding. "I think I just got scared" I lied, Mulani smiled small and nodded.

"It's okay, Blood don't act normal when he like really sleepy" Mulani said, I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked lowly, I shrugged.

"I don't know like within the day the boys be doing a lot so it's hard for him to get sleep because he doesn't sleep at night" She said.

But why tho?

"I don't know why he doesn't—he's been like that since we were little" Mulani said, I nodded.

Mulani walked over towards the refrigerator and opened it. I sat back and watched as she began searching through the different closets and cabins.

"These nigga don't got no food" Mulani said, I shook my head as she continued searching.

"What are we going to eat friend?" She asked.

"I can maybe cook" I said lowly leaning my head against the chair. Mulani walked over towards the table and took a seat.

"Yeah but we gotta go to the store and get some food" Mulani said, I nodded. "Especially some snacks because you know I'm a big bitch" Mulani added, I giggled.

"You're not big" I said lowly.

"I know but fat ma is" Mulani said sticking her tongue out, I blinked my eyes as I looked at her. She laughed once she looked at my face.

"You don't get it friend?" She asked, I shook my head. She smiled and shook her head.

"Don't worry boo, I'ma fill you in" she said, I nodded.

"Okay" I said lowly.

                                       •••

"This smells good" I spoke to myself as I took out the pan of Macaroni and Cheese out the oven. I carefully placed it on the stove and turned the oven off.

I moved swiftly throughout the kitchen as I finished up cooking. I didn't decide to cook too much because it was only for tonight but I did cook enough so everyone could eat.

While I cooked I noticed myself coming into thought about earlier and about what Mulani had told me. I couldn't stop thinking about the possible reasons why Blood wouldn't sleep at night—or how he would react to some things.

I didn't know much about him than what I already knew from just by being around him but I would that admit I wanted to know more.

I noticed that everyone around me dealt with Blood in their own way along with having their own way of showing their love and friendship towards him. I knew that I was new being around and there wasn't a friendship developed between him and I but I did find myself thinking about the possible ways of helping him.

I just didn't know how I would though.

I needed to take time to actually calm myself and think about how I would associate with him because as of for now I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

He'd probably thought of me as being a cry baby and lame or someone who just seemed weak—And I was, I was someone who couldn't control or handle their emotions. I wasn't planned for myself to cry after he yelled at me I just so happily did. It wasn't because I was scared like I told Mulani I was but it was because my feelings were hurt. I didn't liked being yelled at by anyone not even my mother. I always cried whenever someone would yell at me, that was just how I was and I couldn't help it.

He probably doesn't even wanna be around me anymore.

I breathed in and out as I felt myself getting work up from my thoughts and mental. I paced back in forth in front of the stove as I fanned my eyes that was threatening to spill out with tears.

I just wanna be good.

I stopped and grabbed the paper plates that were in front of me before I started making everyone's plates. I made sure that the placed were equalized with the right amount of food along with distance so that the different things wasn't touching.

After everyone's food was placed neatly on the plates and well fixed, I made my way into the living room where I remembered everyone was. I looked around seeing Mulani along with Cassius and Glizmo who were sitting in front of the TV playing the game. I tried to spot out Blood but failed once I didn't see him.

"What's wrong friend?" I heard Mulani asked, I looked at her and shook my head.

"Um, everything is ready" I said lowly. Cassius quickly glanced at me before he looked back at the TV.

"The food ready best friend?" He asked, I smiled and nodded. "Aight bet"

"You're plates are fixed on the counter" I said.

"Aww friend, you so nice" Mulani said standing up from her seat on the couch. "We could've made them since you cooked but we appreciate it" she added, I nodded.

"Where is Blood?" I asked lowly, Glizmo paused the game and stood up along with Cassius whose were already heading towards the kitchen.

"He in the back across from y'all room" Glizmo said, I nodded.

I walked into the kitchen where I seen everyone was and grabbed Blood's plate.

"Ooh, these dem funeral meatballs" Cassius said before taking a bite. I looked at him as I walked towards the refrigerator opening it, grabbing a drink before closing it.

"But they just homemade" He said nodding his head while chewing.

"These bitches good ash" Cassius said, Mulani and Glizmo nodded their head in agreement.

"Damn friend, this really good" Mulani said, I smiled.

"Thank you" I said before I walked off and made my way towards the hall. I carefully held Blood's plate in my hand as I walked towards his room. I stood in front of the door preparing myself for any embarrassment that would come before I knocked.

I sighed as I didn't hear any response. I felt myself starting to regret making any decisions on trying to associate with him at this time until the door opened revealing him standing there. I looked at him as I eyed his red eyes and the small bags that were starting to slowly form under.

You woke him up again.

I just need to hurry and give him the food so he can go back to sleep.

Hopefully he'll eat it.

"Youn' gotta stand there and just look" I heard Blood say, I looked at him seeing his was standing off to the side so I could walk in the room.

"I'm sorry" I said lowly before I walked inside the room. I looked around the big room seeing it was something similar towards Mulani and I's. I looked at the bed seeing it was still neatly made.

Maybe he wasn't sleep.

"Don't apologize, you ain't did nothing to me" Blood said, I nodded as I looked at him. He walked over to the bed and sat on it before he looked back at me.

"I just wanted it to bring you your plate" I said lowly, he nodded. I slowly walked towards him and handed him his food.

"I appreciate it" He said grabbing the plate, I nodded. "You cooked?" He asked, I nodded.

"What I tell you about when I'm speaking to you?" He asked. I watched as he grabbed some food from his plate and placed it on his fork before eating it.

"That I need to use my words" I said lowly, I swallowed the lump in my throat that formed as I spoke. He nodded.

"Here you go" I said handing him his drink. Blood and I both looked down at my shaking hand, I tightened my muscles as I tried to stop it from shaking. Blood looked up at me before he grabbed the drink out of my hand. I sighed as he opened it and took a sip from it and watched as he started back eating.

"You went off" Blood said taking another bite from his plate. "Shit good, almost taste like Ms. Shirley's" He added, I smiled.

"Thank you" I said lowly. "She taught me how to make it"

"Oh for real?" He asked, I nodded. He looked at me.

"Yes" I answered, he nodded before he took another sip from his drink. I felt a sigh of relief come over me as I watched as he continued to eat his food. It made me sort of happy to see that he actually ate some because I didn't even know if he would.

"I guess I'll see you later" I said lowly looking down at my toes. "Good night" I said before turning around getting ready to walk out.

"You don't gotta leave right now" I heard Blood say, I turned around and walked back towards him.

"What?" I asked.

"I wanna talk to you before you go" He said looking at me.

"Okay" I said lowly, looking down at my toes. I looked up once I hear him chuckle seeing him shaking his head.

"Youn' gotta stand ma it's a whole bed and couch in here" Blood said, I smiled. I took a seat on the edge of bed and sat as I waited for him to talk.

"I wanna apologize for yelling at you and shit from earlier" He said, I looked up at him. "It wasn't my intentions to upset you or snap at you, it was just a lot of shit on my mind" he added.

"It's okay" I said lowly. "You're forgiven" I looked down at my feet as I begun swinging them back in forth.

"I'm forgiven?" He asked, I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes" I said lowly, he chuckled. I looked around as I heard ringing, I watched as Blood grabbed his ringing phone and shook his head.

"Yo best friend calling" Blood said, I looked at him and watched as she answered the phone.

"Yo" Blood answered.

"Yo my nigga, please tell me you didn't kill her" I heard a voice say that sounded like Cassius. I looked over at the phone and seen that it was, he was on the screen eating.

"Fuck you talking about?" Blood asked.

"My best friend nigga, you know what I'm talking about" Cassius said, Blood smirked and shook his head. "She was too nice to you bruh, too nice and you wanna fuck with her"

"And she knew how to cook" Cassius went on.

"Matter of fact, run me my ones because you really just fucked up now"Cassius said, I covered my mouth as I held in my laughter. I watched as Cassius placed his food in the microwave before he licked his fingers and grabbed the phone. "Come outside"

"Nigga stfu, Ian nobody did shit to her" Blood said laughing.

"Huh?" Cassius stopped and looked into the screen. I laughed as his whole face was shown in the camera.

"Best friend?" Cassius called out, Blood tilted the phone my way so my face was in the camera.

"Hey girl" Cassius said smiling, I smiled and waved. "I was just practicing what I thought I should say on your memorial folder" he said.

"Cassius..."I pouted, he laughed. "That's not funny" I said shaking my head.

"I'm playing" Cassius said laughing, Blood and I shook my head. "But aye for real though..."

"What nigga?" Blood asked.

"Shut up, I'm talking to Euphoria" Cassius said, I looked at him through the phone. "Make sure you be in my shit because I want some of them meatballs at my repass" He said laughing. I shook my head as Blood hung up, I yawned and stood from the bed.

"Nigga stupid" Blood said shaking his head, I nodded.

"Well, see you later" I said lowly, Blood nodded as he looked at me. I begun grabbing the empty plate along with the empty bottle until I felt him grabbed it out my hand. I looked up at him  seeing him looking at me.

"I got it, youn' gotta do that" Blood said, I nodded. "I appreciate it tho"

"Your welcome" I said lowly looking down at my toes. I looked up once I heard Blood chuckle.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, he bit his lip and shook his head.

"Goodnight" I said lowly, I smiled and waved before I turned around. "Good night" I heard him say before I walked out. I made sure to close the door behind me before I made my way back into the kitchen.

"Oh shit" Cassius said, I watched as he walked over towards me and looked at me.

"Why you looking at her like that foo?" Glizmo asked.

"I'm just trying make sure this really her" Cassius said, I shook my head. I made my way towards the refrigerator opening it, I grabbed a juice before I close and made my way into the living room.

"You okay friend?" Mulani asked, I looked at her and nodded. I opened my drink and drink it before I laid down across the couch.

              𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
   ______________________________

                                       •••

                            -𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

             -𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚊'𝙹𝚊𝚒 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐🙃

                     -𝙼𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚖𝚘🥰

              -𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.

                      -𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍?

                               𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!!!

                -𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢😩

      -𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐
                 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎🤎

         -𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘
      𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚘, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

              𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚃𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

75.1K 2.1K 20
"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?"-beomgyu
1.1M 55.9K 50
๐š‚๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“..
15.5K 857 18
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.
2.9K 58 12
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐‚ ๐— ๐Ž๐‚ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ - ?