The Child of The Tomb

By Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) Satoru-the little sister of Suzuki Satoru-loves to play a game called YGGDRASIL. She's secretly in a gu... More

Lesson Prolouge - Eh?
Lesson 1 - How did This Happen!
Lesson 2 - Pestonya!
Lesson 3 - Saving Carne Villege
Lesson 4 - Gazef Stronoff
Lesson 5 - Idiotic
Lesson 6 - Caring
Lesson 7 - Alone
Lesson 8 - Distance Attempts
Lesson 9 - Bane
I'm Back!!
Lesson 10 - One More Day
Lesson 11 - Shalltear's Impact
Lesson 12 - Jealous?
Lesson 13 - A Mess of Things
Lesson 14 - Rogue
Lesson 15 - Better Picture
Lesson 16 - Emotions
Lesson 17 - Shalltear
Event Results! + Explanations!
Lesson 19 - The Usual
OVA - Beach Episode! Pleiades Ver.
Lesson 20 - Lizardmen
Lesson 21 - First Alliance
Lesson 22 - Kill Her With Kindness
Lesson 23 - Tribes United
Lesson 24 - The Big Battle
Lesson 25 - Cocytus
Lesson 26 - Just The Start
Lesson 27 - The...
Lesson 28 - Ready or Not
Lesson 29 - Resolving Matters
OVA - Beach Day! Guardians Ver.
Lesson 30 - The Woman
Lesson 31 - Tuare
Lesson 32 - More People?
Lesson 33 - Progress
Lesson 34 - New Plans and Info
Lesson 35 - Werewolf of the West
Lesson 36 - A Revelation
Lesson 37 - Multiple Thoughts
Lesson 38 - Sebas's Lessons
Lesson 39 - Naps
OVA - Albedo & Shalltear V. Cake
Lesson 40 - Climb V. Succulent
Lesson 41 - Wrapping it Up
Lesson 42 - Sebas's Test
Lesson 43 - Bickering
Lesson 44 - Planning Rescue & Conquer
Lesson 45 - Sebas's Beatings
Lesson 46 - Entoma V. Blue Roses
Lesson 47 - Disturbance's
Lesson 48 - Reunited

Lesson 18 - A Regular Day

2.9K 81 14
By Leo_Matsuzaki

(3rd Person POV)
-

A girl with a black and white color scheme plays with a Rubik's Cube, as a knight with pink eyes approaches her.

"A Rubik's Cube? That takes me back." He says as he continues to walk towards her.

One half of her hair is black while the other is white, while her eyes follow the same pattern except in switched places. She has a bored look on her face as she continues.

"Getting one side is easy, but getting two sides is hard."

"That may be true. They are toys whose advent was spread by the Six Great Gods 600 years ago."

"Hm." She gives him a glance. "So, what has happened to bring the officers together?"

"There was a report submitted."

"I didn't read it. It's easier to just ask someone who knows the situation. Has 7th Seat's 'Thousand Leagues Astrologer' prediction gone awry? They've gone forth to subjugate the Catastrophe Dragon Lord, right?"

The knight's expression becomes serious. "They engaged an unknown vampire-like undead, and Cedran and Beaumarchais were killed, while Kaire was severely injured, so they withdrew."

"8th Seat 'Myraid Barriers' and 9th Seat 'Divine Chain,' huh?" The girl twists the Rubik's Cube's side once more, giving her one side that is completely orange. "So, which one is stronger--that vampire or me?" She looks at him with an expecting gaze.

"You are."

Her face turns bored once more. "I see. That's too bad. I though I might experience defeat. Come to think of it, the Sunlight Scripture has been wiped out, right?"

"Probably. Word is that they were done in by a magic caster named Ainz Ooal Gown and someone named (Y/n), yet they're apparently less known. However, not a single body was left behind."

"Oh? Are they strong?" She looks at him.

"Good question. Their captain, Nigun, was outdone by the Blue Rose."

"That's no measure of strength at all, is it? Is there no man who can beat me? No matter how ugly or how twisted they might be- even being inhuman is no matter." She rubs her stomach. "After all, they'd be a man capable of beating me. How strong would a child born of myself and such a man end up being?"

-

The blue sky and bright light of night lays on a sky blue dragon. He seems to be sleeping peacefully.

Footsteps are heard, then a voice.

"It has been a long time, Tsa." An old lady with a strong posture stands in front of this dragon, she has a smug smirk and white hair in a long braid. A black hood on her head, but not enough to cover her eyes and tan skin.

The dragon raises his head.

"What's wrong? Have you even forgotten how to say hello?"

"Ha-ha, sorry, Rigrit. I was trembling with emotion at seeing my old friend again." He explains.

"Friend, eh? My friend is that empty suit of armor over there." She looks over at a large suit of armor on a pedestal, a bit away from where the two stand. Her smug smile never leaves her.

"I have been apologizing for that for 200 years, haven't I? I can no longer travel with you in this body, you know."

She simply chuckles.

"So, you're still an adventurer now, aren't you?" He asks.

"I've retired. I've let that girl Inberun take over for me. That crybaby! She kept carrying on, so I told her if I beat her, she'd have to do as I say. And I gave it to her good!" She laughs.

"You're about the only human who could beat her."

"Well, I had my friends help me. Not to mention, while that girl may be strong, there are stronger. Like you, for example. If you hadn't constrained yourself, you'd be the most powerful being in the world."

"Hmm..." His head turns slightly. "I'm not so sure."

A flashback of him in his suit of armor while fighting Shalltear appears. He looks at the dent in the shoulder of his armor.

"There may be a power in motion, to corrupt the world once again."

"An aftershock of 100 years ago... Is this one not working alongside the world?" Her smile is gone now, as she is serious.

"No. I would consider this one evil in nature."

"I see."

He turns to face her once more. "Rigrit, I hate to do this after you've given up being an adventurer, but may I request a favor of you?"

Her smile is back, and she seems a bit interested at his request. "What is it?"

"I'd like you to gather information on items that rival guild weapons. Or rather, special items from Yggdrasil. By the way, what happened to your ring? I doubt there's anyone who could have taken it from you."

She looks at her fingers. "I gave it to the youngster."

"That's an item that transcends human bounds. I'd rather it not fall into incapable hands. Ah, but if you've made the decision, that's good enough for me."

-

Many men are sat in a room, with each man there is another man standing beside them. They all reek of nobility and power, yet one, stands out from the rest.

"This is the year when we fight the Empire off and then proceed to take the fight to them!" One says, this one has a bushy beard.

"Absolutely. I am growing good and tired of doing nothing but waging a war of fighting off the Empire's invasions." Another adds, he has a mustache.

The king has a serious expression on, however it is impossible to tell whether or not that's how he really feels. Next to him is a famous knight, Gazef Stronoff.

"The time has come for us to show those imperial fools how terrible we are." A different guy says.

"Without a doubt. You are absolutely right, Count." Some other one says.

-

The king's and Gazef's footsteps echo through the hallway, not a hint of cheerfulness in the air.

"If our nation's strength declines, the Baharuth Empire will attack us earnest. Do they really think that they can succeed with the kinds of skirmishing we're now engaged in?" Gazef says, referring to the meeting with the others they had just been in.

"We need the nobles' help to keep the Empire's incursions in check. We must keep the nation from being divided." The king answers.

"Right."

"However, be that as it may, I feel bad about not having been able to defend you better before." He stops walking and turns to Gazef. "I was not able to arrange for the send armaments as I should have. Please forgive me."

Gazef gasps. "What are you saying, Majesty? It is my duty to protect the king and country."

"I see. Oh..? Renner!"

Two figures are seen coming down the empty hallway, this time, the tense air is replaced with a comfortable one.

"Father! Head Warrior!" A girl with a beautiful light blue dress, and shining golden hair jogs up to the two men. She had a tiny crown on her head, accompanied by a few hair pieces to show her status as princess. A blonde knight followed behind her swiftly, he looked around her age.

"Princess!" He ran up to catch her.

"Your council meeting is finally over, is it?" The princess ignored her knight, much more excited by seeing her father.

"Mm-hmm." The king replied.

"I was thinking a little bit, and have been waiting, wishing to speak with you, Father!" She happily says.

"You have? You'll have to pardon me for that."

"But Father, it is now time for my stroll, so I will be leaving now with climb to wander around a bit."

"Is that right? Well then, off you go. When you get back, come call on me in my room."

"Very well. All right, let's be off, Climb." She glances at the knight before running off again. "Please excuse us." 'Climb', the blonde knight, bows before running behind the princess.

"I would like to speak with Master Ainz Ooal Gown and Miss (Y/n) directly to tell them I am sincerely grateful for saving my most loyal attendant." The King says once the two are farther away.

"As benevolent as they are, I think those words alone will gratify them."

-

"Hm? Ainz is back?" (Y/n) mumbles as she looks away from her book. She sets it down on her dark purple mattress and hops down. "Oh right right!" (Y/n) turns around quickly and grabs the tray of empty plates on her bed.

She suddenly feels a chill. "Urgh.. why do I suddenly have a bad feeling?" She whines as she teleports to the cafeteria. "Oh. Let me take that for you Lady (Y/n)." CZ stands up from her seat and walks over to (Y/n). "Okay! I'm going to go find Ainz!" She waves goodbye and runs off after handing her tray of plates to CZ.

(Y/n) had been getting a bit more comfortable about the entire 'Lady' title, and didn't get as upset anymore. She was starting to feel like she could act herself with everyone there. She was especially excited for a trip soon to come.

(Y/n) and Ainz came to a compromise in such allowed (Y/n) to be comfortable. In a few short days, (Y/n) will be going to the capitol with Yuri Alpha- in disguise of course.

They each agreed it would be a good thing for (Y/n) to go outside; see the world better. There's also a chance that they might get some more information about this place.

"Hey Ainz!" (Y/n) shouts as she see Albedo and Ainz near the doorway. Ainz seems to nod while Albedo smiles gently.

"Hello, (Y/n). Would you like to go over the information I've gotten?" He bows down to her level slightly. (Y/n) nods making Ainz smile- er, maybe smile? It's hard to tell when his head is a skeleton head.

-

He pulls out a map from an enchanted simple brown sack. He lays it onto the table for everyone to see. "This is a world map that we finally acquired from E-Rantel."

Albedo's face shifts into one of serious disbelief. "What, this?"

Even (Y/n)'s face contorts into one of displeasure. "That's.. really.. bad." She mutters.

"I can understand the discontent. It's sketchy, and only details human nations around this area. But getting anything more than this will prove to be difficult." He explains. "Understood. I will make copies and distribute them to the other guardians."

"And I'll help!" (Y/n) chirped in. They each seemed to smile at her before Ainz pulled out a simple red gem from the sack.

"Right. Before you do, let me briefly explain something." He sets it near a darker shaded area of the map. "This is the Great Tomb of Nazarick." He points to another differently shaded area. "This nearby forest that spreads out so far is the Great Forest of Tob."

"Tob." (Y/n) murmurs, keeping in her gigles at the ridiculous name.

Ainz looks up at Albedo. "Is the construction of the dummy Nazarick coming along?"

"Yes, it is proceeding on schedule." Albedo says with a smile.

-

A tree falls in a forest while a Knight Golem starts to cut off a different tree's branch. In this area, many Knight Golem's can be seen, some carrying wood, chopping it into shorter pieces, and some walking around with the wood lugged over their shoulder.

A low level Undead Mage seems to be organizing this ordeal, with a sheet of paper in his hands, and a small Imp on his shoulder.

"Hmm? Is that..? Just a moment!" The mage says as a Knight Golem walks by.

The Imp from his shoulder flies off and in front of a familiar figure.

"Okay, which team are you from?"

The Imp bows it's head. "Lady Aura, I am Team 'U', Number Three." Aura looks down at a paper that's also in her hands, most likely filled with information. "Team 'U', which means the storage warehouse. Okay, got it."

She looks back up at the Imp. "Is there a problem?"

"There is an issue with the diameter of the wood."

"It is time for lunch!" A feminine voice cuts in, one that sounds like it could be in an anime.

Aura looks down at a silver brace/bracelet on her wrist. Her face flushes as she smiles. "All right, Lady Bukubuku Chagama!" She says to her wrist. She turns back with a normal smile. "Okay, well, I hate to do this, but since it's time to eat, would you mind coming back in an hour?"

"Very well." The Imp says and flies off.

Aura jumps from the cliff she was standing on and starts to run towards a familiar figure that's standing next to a table with a parasol covering it. The figure has a brown cart in front of her, with a silver covered platter on it.

"Pestonya, what is for lunch today?" Aura excitedly shouts. "I have prepared a hamburger, just as you asked, Lady Aura. With two pickles and french fries with the skins intact on the side. There is a cola to drink. Er, woof!" Pestonya replies forgetting, as usual, her trade mark woof.

"Time to eat! Time to eat!" Aura sings, while leaning side to side in the  form of a little dance.

Pestonya sets the platter on the table and takes off the lid. Aura awes at the delicious looking burger in front of her.

She licks her lips and instantly grabs the burger. "Thank you for this lunch!" She takes a bite and squeals happily. "Mm, it's good! But, while this Grade A-7 100% ground beef isn't bad, I prefer ground beef and pork mixed together. I'd like you to make three patties like that."

"All right, I'll rely that to the head chef, woof." She bows and goes to take her leave.

"Mm-hmm, thanks."

Aura takes a sip of her cola as Pestonya leaves, making her notice the simple brace on her wrist. She rubs it and gives it a look of longing.

"I'd sure like to hear Lady Bukubuku Chagama's voice some more."

-

A/N: I got so mad because the first time I wrote this it didn't save. Yesterday was my birthday though so.. yeah. Also this was only half the episode...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 49 11
In this we have Ainz little brother or I guess Suzuki Satoru meet his little brother Luka Satoru he was a very nice kid but at the age of ten he kind...
19.6K 409 19
Momonga has a son named (Y/N) IRL. He took care of him ever since his GF died while in child birth. When his son was 10 Momonga showed him a DMMO-RPG...
272K 5.8K 38
You and your brother Satoru visits the great tomb of Nazarick for the last time before the game shuts down. Seeing your comrade Hero-Hero in the mee...
50.7K 835 23
YGGRASIL, a game that the entire world know is coming to its end after a long 12 years of beloved memories but one of the Original Guilds had stayed...