๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–...

Por RoseEmiliaSnape

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง." Snape said as he came into the room with the tea. "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐’๐–‘๐’š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–™
๐…๐€๐
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ‘: ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜, ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–Œ๐’š ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–™๐’š ๐‡๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐–’๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ•: ๐€๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–† ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ–: ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–†๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜ ๐…๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ—: ๐Ž๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐‚๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐–Š๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–š๐–˜
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐šป๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐ฏ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š-๐ฏ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–†
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐’š๐–”๐–š...
๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐–‘๐–’๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š
๐„๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐‹๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐ ๐’๐–‘๐ฒ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•๐Ž๐‹. ๐Ÿ!

๐‚๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐’๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜

1.1K 56 61
Por RoseEmiliaSnape

-A/N: before we begin I'd like to thank you all for 1k+ reads, I never thought that I will ever have this many reads, rn it's 2 AM as I'm doing some changes and I just saw them. Anyway thank you all again and enjoy the chapter. <3-

Emilia POV

"Emilia Juliet Slytherin, will you do me the honour to be my Mrs. Snape? Will you marry me?"

"I..." I didn't know what to say, I was in shock. "Yes, yes Severus, a thousand times yes!" I finally said as happy tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Severus got up and slid the ring on my finger.

We then looked at each other for a few seconds before smashing our lips together passionately, he snaked his hands around my waist and I snaked mine around his neck, desperate for more. Severus licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth, which I granted without any hesitation.

We both knew that things will soon escalate so Severus apparated in our bedroom...and the rest was for us to know...

Meanwhile (Slytherin Manor)

Narrator POV

Every week one of the house elves goes down to The Chamber of Artefacts to clean up the dust and cobwebs, but this time something strange happened, a new person appeared on the Slytherin family tree, the elf that was on duty that week noticed and immediately went to Andrew, or as they call him, Grand Master.

Andrew POV

I sat in the library researching some other uses for Dragon's Blood when the door opened, I looked at the door and an elf stood behind it.

"My apologies if I'm bothering you Grand Master, but I was cleaning The Chamber of Artefacts like we do every week and something unusual happened, and I think you should see it." The elf said

"There was no bother Lin, please show me what happened." I told the elf.

"If you'd please follow me." Lin said and then made his way to the Chamber.

When we arrived there he pointed to the Slytherin family tree, I moved closer and saw that a new person appeared next to Emilia, it was Severus...

"But that's impossible, the family tree is supposed to show only purebloods...only if...but it can't be...Severus told me that he's a half-blood...You're dismissed Lin." I said, before going in my office and started writing.

Dear Emilia,

I'd like to congratulate you on your engagement with Severus, now I know you might be wondering how do I know about it, well Severus appeared on the family tree, which is what I don't understand, as you know the tree was made so that only the pureblood's could appear on it, I am truly happy for you don't get me wrong, but are you sure that Severus is a half-blood? Not that I have a problem with it, good Merlin no, but I'm just wondering. I hope you respond soon.

With love
your dad.

I rolled the parchment in a tube and tied it up with a black ribbon before taking out my wand and pointing it to the scroll, "Mittere" I muttered under my breath and the letter was sent

"Now to wait for an answer."

The next day at Hogwarts

Emilia POV

I woke up feeling two strong arms spooning me, I turned my head to see that Severus was still asleep.

I kissed him on the cheek and tried to get up, but my attempt didn't work, as I got pulled back into bed by Severus.

"I see that you aren't asleep." I said, placing my hands on Sev's torso.

"I was, but you kiss woke me up darling." He said, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, his deep morning voice sending shivers down my spine.

We were cuddling when I heard a pop, I turned around to see a piece of parchment on my night stand.

"What was that sound?" Sev asked looking at me.

"Someone has sent me a letter." I said and reached for the rolled parchment.

"Who's it from?" Severus asked.

"It's from dad." I responded and opened the parchment role.

Dear Emilia,

I'd like to congratulate you on your engagement with Severus, now I know you might be wondering how do I know about it, well Severus appeared on the family tree, which is what I don't understand, as you know the tree was made so that only the pureblood's could appear on it, I am truly happy for you don't get me wrong, but are you sure that Severus is a half-blood? Not that I have a problem with it, good Merlin no, but I'm just wondering. I hope you respond soon.

With love
your dad.

I read it once more before looking at Severus.

"Darling, are you sure that you're a half-blood?" I asked, Severus crooked and eyebrow at me in a questioning matter.

"Yes, why are you asking?" he asked, I then gave him the letter and he read it. As he ended reading the letter his eyes got twice as big in shock "But I don't understand..." he continued, looking at me.

"Neither do I love, but I think we should visit the Ministry." I said.

He nodded and then we both got out of bed and got ready for our visit at the Ministry of Magic.

Narrator POV

Emilia and Severus arrived at the Ministry of Magic and asked to look at the Administrative Registration Department, on the second floor.

They got access and went to look for Sev's birth certificate. One hour later they found it.

Name: Severus
Surname: Snape
Parents/Guardians
Father: Tobias Snape (muggle)
Biological Father: Theodor Nonblack (pureblood)
Mother: Elieen Snape /née Prince (pureblood)
Blood status: Pureblood
Siblings: none

They both read the birth certificate before looking at each other in shock, Severus was more shocked that Emilia, after all, he lived his whole life thinking that he was a half-blood and thinking that Tobias Snape was his biological father.

"Do you want to look for who this Theodor is?" Emilia asked, and Severus responded with a no, they then went out of the Administrative Registration Department back to Hogwarts to prepare for the next day.

-Time skip (6th of May 1993)-

Things at Hogwarts had started to get back on track, there were no more attacks and the students were allowed to roam freely around the school.

Emilia and Severus planned to get married at the beginning of July, after the term ends, but little did they all know that things were about to take a big turn, for someone for the best, and for someone for the worst...

Ace POV

"Thank you for coming Lucius." I said, sitting down in the couch next to the fireplace, with a cigarette between my index and middle finger.

"Not a problem Ace, what can I help you with?" Malfoy asked.

"As you know the Chamber of Secrets has been opened, and I know that that's your doing." I said at which a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"Well of course you do, I assume that The Dark Lord told you?"

"He did, but that's not why I called you here."

"Why did you call me then?" he asked.

"As you know I've been placed on house arrest and The Trace has been placed on me again, so I cannot perform magic without the Ministry knowing nor get out of this house."

"And what does that have to do with me?" Lucius asked.

"Well, as you probably know from Draco, my sister Emilia got engaged with The Potions master, and I need you to break them up, by saying that she opened the Chamber"

"But, you know that the gatekeeper is the main suspect in all of this."

"But Emilia can also become one, after all, she is the true heir of Salazar Slytherin."

"You're surely not asking me to place her in Azkaban just so that she and Severus will break up...are you?"

"I am. And I will not take no for an answer." I said firmly

"Well you'll have to, because my answer is no. Have a good day Ace." Lucius said before leaving with his house elf Dobby.

"Okay then, I'll do all of this myself." I muttered under my breath before leaving, going to my office.

Meanwhile at Hogwarts

Emilia POV

Today was the Quiddich match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, I wished the Gryffindor team good luck before taking my seat in the teacher's tower.

Five minutes before the match began Severus came and whispered in my ear that we need to go, I didn't understand why, so before I could ask I heard Minerva shout from the stadium through a megaphone.

"All students are to make their way back to the house common rooms, where their Head of Houses will give them further information."

I got up as Severus started going down the stairs of the tower.

"Severus what's going on?" I asked trying to catch up with him.

"There's been another attack." He said as we reached the ground.

"What! But how, I thought everything went back to normal." I said in shock.

"I thought so too, but I guess the heir of Slytherin had striked once again." He responded, we arrived on the stadium where the students were all gathered, waiting for their Head of House to come.

"Slytherins if you'd please follow me!" Severus shouted, in a few moments the Slytherin students were aligned in front of him.

As we arrived at the entrance of the Slytherin common room Severus said the password and let the students get in first, there where whispers and muttering in the common room before Severus spoke.

"May I have your attention!"

For a few moments it was dead quiet before Severus took out a role of parchment and started reading it.

"Because there has been another attack, the Headmaster of the school placed some new rules that all students are obliged to follow. All students will return to their house common room by six o'clock in the evening, no student is to leave the dormitories after that time. You will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No student is to use the bathroom unaccompanied by a teacher. All further Quidditch training and matches will be postponed. There will be no more evening activities."

After that he rolled the parchment and gave it to me

"And I need to add that if the culprit is not found or caught the school will likely be closed, and I would urge anyone who thinks they might know who is behind these attacks either come forward now, or tell miss Slytherin or me about it as soon as possible." He continued, with his hands interlocked behind him.

There were a few moments of silence before a boy with brown hair from the first year came forward.

"Mr. Denvar, would you like to say something?" Severus asked.

"Yes sir," the kid said, Severus nodded letting him continue. "With all due respect sir but is there a possibility that miss Slytherin is behind all of these attacks?"

at that Severus stiffed, anger burning in his eyes.

One of the students whispered to Denvar and I could only make what he said by the mouth movement

"Shouldn't have said that, good luck going to dorm alive."

Because I didn't want Sev to cause a scene, as the students were already scared, I came closer to Severus, placing a hand on his shoulder, I felt how he relaxed at my touch.

He then took a deep breath and looked at Denvar.

"Mr. Denvar I appreciate your concern but I can assure you that miss Slytherin has nothing to do with this, now all of your classes will be cancelled for the day, and devil make you get out of the common room without me and the consequences will be severe." Severus said, and then we left.

I kept thinking if Harry was alright, seeing that Minerva said something to him.

"Severus, I'll see you in our room, I have to check up on Harry." I said, he nodded and we parted ways.

I made my way to the Gryffindor common room. When I arrived there, the portrait opened without me saying the password, and Minerva got out.

"I'd like to speak to Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley." I said, she nodded and went to get the boys.

I waited for two minutes or so before they came out behind the portrait

"Come with me." I told the boys before I turned around, making my way to Sev's office, that now became our office. When we arrived I opened the door to Harry and Ron so that they could come in.

"Have a seat." I said as I sat behind the office desk, they sat down and Harry asked.

"Are we in trouble miss?"

"No you're not, but you will be if you don't listen to what I'm saying." I said, they both looked at each other worryingly then looked at me, "I do not want you to messing into the schools business like last year. Professor Dumbledore asked me to look for the Chamber from the first attack, and when I'll find it, I'll make sure that the monster is killed. Was I clear?" I continued, they nodded and got up, I got up as well taking them back to the Gryffindor common room.

As I was on my way to Sev's and I's private quarters I saw Albus leaving his office.

"Albus, what are you doing?" I asked, seeing some luggage in his hand.

"The governors asked me to step away." He said gently.

"But, if you're not here, there will be attacks daily, some people might get killed."

"I understand your concern, but there will be nothing to worry about, I believe you're still trying to find the entrance to the chamber?"

"I told you, I have no idea where the chamber is, and none of our house books says anything about a Chamber of Secrets." I told him angrily.

"I'm sure you'll find something." Albus responded, and then he left.

I made my way to the quarters that I shared with Severus, hoping that everything will be alright, since I had lost all hope in finding the Chamber.

__________________
So that was the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it, i hope you have a good rest of your day, kisses <3

Word count: 2423
Published on: 14th March 2021
Republished on: June 26th 2022

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

93 27 28
รฉveil noun [] /evษ›j/ fait d'apparaรฎtre The awakening OC x Neville Longbottom Note: Neville will stick as a shy boy like he was in the movies I do no...
98K 4.3K 61
Y/N Reynolds is an American professor, formerly the potions mistress at Ilvermorny, who has relocated to Great Britain for reasons yet to be revealed...
47.8K 1.5K 99
"Don't think." Nay said. "Come in. Let me make it better." Snape survived the war; Nayme Adams (OC) is a muggle woman teaching Muggle Studies at Hogw...