MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 14

25K 1.2K 280
By luvbangton

Bom woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty.She slowly got up from her bed and and walked out from her room.As she was walking in the dark living room,she heard something making her halt in her steps.Voices.And they were as familiar to her.Bom looked at the half opened main door.She could see some lights from outside which seemed to be coming from car head lights.

"What?isn't that Yoongi's voice?"slowly with a curious heart,she took steps towards the door.As she was getting closer,the voices got clearer.

"You dared to betray us and run away?"

That was clearly Yoongi's voice.His tone wasn't good and it somehow scared her heart.Her heart rate went up with every step she took.Finally,she was holding the door knob.With so much effort,she opened it without letting a single sound leak.She saw everyone. Her step brothers.They were all back facing her.There were so many black cars in the mansion state.

Bom got startled when a man fell onto the floor.He was coughing blood from his mouth.And Jungkook stood there infront of the man with fisted hands.Bom couldn't believe her eyes.Just then Yoongi walked towards the man.His white hair was shining under the moonlight.And the gun shined even more than his him under the same moonlight.Yoongi slowly pointed his gun towards the poor man on the floor who was begging for his dear life.

No one saw Bom as they all were busy with the scene.Bom stood there frozen seeing the gun in Yoongi's hand.The nightmare in her life.Her weakness.

"P-Please have mercy on m-me.I-I have a f-family. Please"the man begged.

Jimin also walked towards the man."Did you think about that family when you decided to betray us?hm?You knew what will be the consequences for betraying our gang.And still you choose this.Now face the consequences for your actions"

Yoongi looked at Namjoon still pointing his gun towards the man.Namjoon nodded.In the next second,

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

5 bullets went through that man's heart.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!"An ear piercing scream was heard taking everyone off guard.Boys immediately looked back to see their step sister.She was covering her ear while screaming her lungs out.She closed her eyes tightly remembering that night.The night where her father was murdered. The same gun shot sounds.The sound which traumatized her heart.

Bom,the strong girl everyone sees,is the weakest girl if you ever see her heart.She wears fancy dresses,wears make ups,knows how to fight, bullies people and what more.She is the fearless girl everyone fears.But,
What if they all were fake.She disguised herself into a different person.To hide her insecurities,to hide her fears.Do not judge a book by its cover.You will never know until you read it.

Boys were all shocked. They never expected her to be awake at this time.And her agonizing painful screams scared the shit out of them.They slowly tried to approach her.

"Bom"Namjoon slowly whispered her name.

Bom opened her eyes but didn't look at Namjoon.Her eyes were on the dead man.She fell on her knees still covering her ears.Tears were rolling down nonstoply. And her eyes shifted to the gun Yoongi was holding.Her breath hitched.Jin was sharp enough to notice this and quickly snapped away the gun from Yoongi's hand and threw towards the pool.Jin signalled everyone to stop.

He slowly took steps towards Bom.But her eyes were still on the dead man.Her face was pale like a dead girl.Jin with so much careful steps got closer to Bom. He crouched down to her level."K-Killed?k-killed? "She whispered not believing what she saw.

"Bom,look at me"Jin whispered softly. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation. He wasn't sure how to comfort her.

Bom looked at Jin who was kneeling infront of her.Her face was unreadable. Whole body was trembling heavily.

"I won't hurt you"Jin whispered softly. And those words were just enough for Bom.Just one person to protect her.To bury her fear.She hugged Jin taking him off guard.She hugged him like her life depends on him.She breathed heavily on his chest clutching onto his jacket tightly.

On the other hand Jin? He couldn't process anything. He was never someone's safe place before.Everyone ran away from him.He's a danger to the world but right now he has become someone's safe place.The feeling was different. He felt warmthness within himself.

Reluctantly, his hands raised up to hug her back.He gulped hard.Hesitantly he stroked her hair."C-Calm down"he whispered.

Not a minute passed,she passed out in his arms.Jin looked down to see her innocent face on his chest.Jin was confused about the new feeling. It overwhelmed him.The feeling of being someone's safe place when he's literally a danger to the world.

"Hyung?"

Jin came out of his thoughts hearing Taehyung's voice.

"Let's move her to her room"Jin muttered before lifting her up in bridal style.

Everyone was looking at Jin in confusion.For a moment,Jin was a whole different person to them.

Time skip

Bom woke up with a loud gasp and sat up like a straight pole on the bed.

"Good morning little miss"as usually Mrs.Choi greeted her.

Bom was startled by her.She was serverly confused. She remembered everything. She immediately got up reaching Mrs.Choi. "T-They killed someone.I-I saw it"she whispered in a shaky voice like someone would hear her.Her whole body was trembling heavily.

Mrs.Choi looked at her with sad eyes."What are you talking about miss?"

Bom took rapid glances at her door thinking they would come any time to catch her."I-I am tell the truth.I-I saw it I swear--"

"Miss,calm down.Tell me what happened miss"She tried to calm down the panicking girl.

"T-They will kill me t-too.I-I saw it"She continued to babble nonsense not having a right mind to explain.She cursed when Mrs.Choi couldn't understand her."Fuck!I need to run away"She whispered before running towards the balcony.

"Little miss!!"Mrs.Choi widened her eyes when she tried to jump out but Mrs.Choi was quick enough to grab her by her waist. "IT WAS A DREAM!!"

Bom frozen on holding the fence hearing her.

"Little miss,no one was killed.What are you even saying?You had a fever last night after going to sleep because you were soaked in rain.I was there treating you all night.You are talking about a nightmare little miss!please calm down now"

Bom looked at Mrs.Choi in disbelief. She was sure that it wasn't a dream.But if she was with Bom all night,then how?It felt real to her.

"A-Are you telling me the truth?"

Mrs.Choi nodded vigorously."Yes Miss.Your brothers didn't kill anyone"

Bom tried hard to calm her heart.She gulped before signalling her leave.Mrs.Choi left with a heavy heart after making sure Bom was all good.Bom locked her door and sighed."I never said I was talking about my step brothers Mrs.Choi. I only said 'they'."She whispered to herself.An unreadable expression was held in her face.

Bom came downstairs only to be greeted by the nice smell coming from the dining hall.She walked towards the hall and saw her brothers already sitting on their spots leaving one empty chair for her next to Jimin and Taehyung. Bom sat in the middle observing everyone's faces.No one had any expression.

"What were you all doing last night?"Bom asked breaking the icy atmosphere.

"Sleeping?"Yoongi answered more like asked.

"Hmm"Bom nodded.

Taehyung's were ready with his litter in case.

"I just saw this nightmare. It was so terrifying"Bom said with a little chuckle."I'm so glad it was just a dream"

"We never asked you bitch"Jungkook snapped as always.Bom rolled his eyes.

"Shut up wormtail"Bom snapped back.

Jungkook looked at her with a wtf look.

"What?it's not my fault that you have that massive two front teeth.At first,I thought you look like a rabbit but I didn't want to insult those poor animals.Wormtail is good for you"Bom answered with a smirk.

"Slytherin bitch!"Jungkook yelled in anger caursing her to laugh.

Others sighed in relief.Thanks to Jungkook, everything went back to normal.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Any thoughts?

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 171 27
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...
9K 388 27
7 Siblings with a cold hearted only opens between themselves had a bad past 1 young girl with full of misteries cold to everyone except her bffs hat...
171K 10.4K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...
132K 3.1K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...