Striking - Cedric Diggory

bossbitchbitchboss द्वारा

Amelia has always been a bit strange. She was almost placed in Ravenclaw for her brains but was instead put i... अधिक

Cast + Playlist
Train
Sorted
Pancakes
Chosen
Pond
Hogsmade
The ball
The Second Task
The Third Task
The Maplegrid's home
The Diggory's Home
The Order
Meetings
Back to school
Dolores Umbridge
Fights
Dumbledore's Army
Dumbledore's army pt 2
Holidays
The Prophecy
Work?
Battle of Maplegrid Beach
Sad Christmas
The Astromony Tower
The Seven Potters
Bill and Fleur
The Battle of Hogwarts
FIGHT FOR YOU
Epilogue
Hi

The first task

4.1K 64 7
bossbitchbitchboss द्वारा

"Fleur!" Cedric ran up to the girl and took a deep breath. "Have you seen Millie?" He asked and Fleur thought for a moment. "I think I saw her go towards Professor Moody" Fleur said and Cedric gave her a odd look. Millie didn't like Moody. She had expressed to Cedric that she got a bad vibe from the teacher. "Thank you" Cedric said and ran towards Moody's classroom. Several people in the halls of the school were giving him weird glances when he rushed by them.

He then walked into the classroom to see the two talking. "Can I help you Mr. Diggory?" Moody said and Amelia snapped her head towards Cedric and gave him a small smile. "I just needed to talk to Millie" Cedric said shifting in his stance. "I'll see you you tomorrow after classes?" Millie asked and Moody gave her a quick nod. Millie then walked out of the room with Cedric.

"What happened in there?" Cedric asked curious why she was talking to her least favorite teacher. "Moody is seeing real talent in me and wants to train me more after school!" Millie said excitedly. Cedric was confused. Millie was a great witch but why was she being trained by Moody. What was the reason why Moody would want to train the girl and give her extra treatment it didn't make much sense.

"I can to find you to tell you what the first task is!" Cedric said and Amelia perked up. "It's dragons" Cedric said and Amelia gave him wide eyes. "Dragons are very misunderstood creatures" she said and Cedric looked at her weird. "Have you ever met a dragon?" Cedric asked and Amelia looked at him sharply. "No I have not" Amelia said and then they both walked into the library. A couple students were in there quietly studying or reading books.

"With the task a couple weeks away I was hoping you would help me find out how to defend myself against a dragon?" Cedric asked and Amelia smiled at him. "I would love to help Cedric I already told you that!" and put her hand on the boys shoulder causing him to blush slightly.

The Morning of the First Task

Amelia woke up and went down to the dining hall. She had been working with professor Moody on defense against the dark arts. He had been showing her some spells. He told her that inmates in Azkaban were gonna come for her and her family if they ever escaped which wasn't very possible but you never know and that she needed to ready. She had been practicing the spells but Moody had been very aggressive to the girl. He had screamed at the girl many times causing her to feel uncomfortable. It was almost as though he was taking his anger out on her.

The girl sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She looked at the Gryffindor table seeing a almost green Harry Potter. She quickly got back up and walked towards him. "Hello Harry" she said and sat down next to him. "Hello Amelia" Harry said staring at his plate. "I wish you luck today and I know that doesn't do much but I want you to know I support you and am rooting for you!" Amelia said putting her hand on the boys shoulder. Harry looked up from his plate and to the girl. "That means a lot thank you Amelia" then he took a small bite of his breakfast. Amelia then sat up and squeezed his shoulder. She gave Hermione a smile who then gave the girl a nervous smile back and than went back to her own table.

She ate her typically pancakes filled with chocolate and sprinkles. The other students around her had completely went unbothered and use to the breakfast the girl had every morning as the girl did it everyday. Amelia felt someone sit across from her. There sat a nervous looking Cedric. He had put his head in his hands. "You'll be alright Ced." Amelia said taking his pancakes as she did every morning to decorate just like hers.

"What if something bad happens and I lose the first round?" Cedric asks shaking his leg up and down in a nervous manner. "We have practiced and perfected this plan many times, you'll do great!" Amelia tried giving the boy some words of motivation. "I was wondering if you would do something for me?" Cedric asks looking even more nervous than he had before he sat down. "Anything" the girl replied and folded her hands to make sure the boy knew she was listening closely.

"During quidditch season we wear a jersey and since I haven't been able to wear it it's kinda been sitting there so I was wondering if you could wear it for my battle against the dragon just as a good luck charm" Cedric rambled and Amelia smiled widely. "I would love too Cedric!" Amelia said and Cedric smiled and took the jersey out from his hands and gave it to the girl. Amelia put it on over the outfit she was already wearing. She then looked back up at a smiling Cedric.

"Now eat! a dragon isn't gonna be intimated by a scrawny little boy!" Amelia said pointing to Cedric's pancakes that she had now finished decorating. "Alright, alright" Cedric said and took a bite of the pancakes. "They get better and better everyday" Cedric said taking another full bite of his breakfast.

The school hadn't had any class that day due to the tournament and so Cedric and Amelia walked down to the tent together. The tent was where all of the other participants went to get ready. "Am I allowed to come in?" Amelia asked Cedric who was going through the victors tent. "Of course Millie" he said and they walked in together.

Cedric then went to one of the beds and sat down for a moment. His hands shook and Amelia quickly sat next to him. She whispered words of encouragement to the boy and grabbed his hands holding them. If the girl wasn't there then Cedric wouldn't know what he would do.

"You can do this" she repeated over and over to the boy who shook with nerves. "After all of this would you wanna go to Hogsmade with me?" Cedric blurted out. Amelia looked at the boy and gave him a small smile. "I would love that Ced!" and Cedric gave her a happy toothy smile back. "Thank you for your help" Cedric said and Amelia nodded her head.

The two stayed quiet for a moment and then Amelia spoke once more "I need new shoes" she said and then Cedric had noticed the girl wasn't wearing any. Her bright yellow socks were on the ground bouncing up and down. Cedric gave the girl a weird look but before he was able to say anything Dumbledore came into the tent. "Good luck" Amelia said giving the boy a quick hug and then left the tent quietly.

A few moments passed by of the girl walking towards the area of seating where all of the other students in Hogwarts sat. "Amelia, wait up!" She heard and then quickly turned around. Hermione was now sprinting after her and they met together. "Can I sit by you?" She asked and Amelia gave her a strange look. "You give me a warmth when I'm around you" Hermione said and Amelia smiled at the girl. "I would like that very much" she said and then the two walked together into the stands. A couple students gave the two odd looks. They were wondering why Hermione was hanging around with her.

They then sat down next to Ron Weasley who was busy stuffing his face with food. "Hello" Amelia said sitting by him. "Oh, Uh, Hi" Ron said awkwardly not expecting the girl to sit by them. Then a loud voice echoed throughout the stadium. It explained that each champion has to grab the golden egg in the middle of the field. Some students screamed that the task was to easy but they all quickly shut up when they announced a dragon will be guarding the egg.

Fleur Delacour walked out of the tent and Amelia felt herself explode with nerves. She cheered for the girl as she stood toe to toe with the dragon. Fleur looked once at the girl and gave her a nod thanking her for the amount of support she was giving her. Fleur managed to snatched the egg by putting the dragon to sleep. However as she ran back towards the champions tent her robe caught on fire because the dragon had snored causing flames to erupt at the last second. Luckily she was okay and had survived the task which made Amelia breath a sigh of relief that her beautiful cousin also one of her best fiends was safe.

The next champion to step out of the tent was Victor Krum. Many deep chants were hollered at the boy by the Drumstrang school. Victor had also managed to snatch the egg by blinding the dragon. He lost points thought because the dragon had panicked and stepped on the real eggs that were around the gold egg. The Drumstrang however still cheered happy that the boy could even get the egg to begin with!

The next champion was Cedric. Amelia prayed silently that they're plan was going to work and that he would manage to get the egg quickly and safely. He stepped out and everyone cheered for him. He was incredibly nervous but he quickly wiped it off and put on a brave face. He stepped onto the field examining the dragon. It hadn't attacked yet but it seemed like it was about to if Cedric stepped any closer to the eggs.

Cedric quickly ran towards the rocks and ducking behind one for security. The dragon roared its fire onto the boy. Amelia had now grabbed both Ron and Hermione's hand. She watched every second not even daring to blink. Cedric looked up at the crowds and spotted the girl and they made direct eye contact for a second. Amelia tried to send a smile towards the boy but it probably looked more of a nervous smile than a comforting smile.

Cedric then pointed his wand at a rock and turned it into a dog. The crowd awed at the dog and the dragon quickly shifted its attention towards the barking creature. It began to run around the field causing the dragon to try and attack it. Cedric used this time as a entrance to the egg. He grabbed the golden shiny egg and quickly ran towards the tent. The dragon however lost interest of the dog and sent flames towards Cedric causing him to get a bit burned. He still managed to get into the tent safely.

Amelia clapped loudly for the boy happy that he had done it. Happy that he had survived the first task. She waited only a couple more minutes before Harry made his way onto the field.

He screamed for his broom and nothing happened. He quickly dodged the firing flames of the dragon. All of a sudden his broom came out of the no where and he hopped straight on. It was a clever idea Amelia thought. Harry quickly flew around the arena and tried to make a get for the egg. He ultimately missed and then he flew out of the arena. The dragons chain then snapped and it made its way out of the arena as well.

Everyone sat there for a few minutes nervous for the boy. The professors were starting to get nervous. Hermione was almost on the brink of tears but Amelia quickly comforted her. All of a sudden a faint figure could be seen making its way towards the arena.

Harry had survived and he made a quick get for the egg. Everyone cheered and screamed for the boy. He had defined all odds and proven that he could do this and be the twizard Champion and be submerged in eternal glory forever even if he already had a lot more glory then a normal wizard.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment and vote so I know you are liking the story so far! Have a good day, evening, or night depending on when you are reading this!

Also I do have a Harry Styles Fan-Fic called Cancer... please check that out I also really like that book! Sorry for the plug! Thank you so much for reading this book! I love anyone who is reading it! I hope you are enjoying it so far...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

72.4K 1.2K 42
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!! Y/n Malfoy is the adopted daughter of the Malfoy family. Although her family is rich and powerful she still do...
233 0 32
This book is year 3 on. From Meeting Cedric Diggory who becomes my character, Evelyn's best friend to how her emotions towards Draco Malfoy changes...
when i met you ;) द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

114K 2.4K 128
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈...❞ ❝ ...𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ~ Harry Potter's older sister + a man destined for death...? {ranked no.1 in #deadric} [OC x Ce...
3.9K 118 23
A half-blood Slytherin has to choose between two handsome boys, Draco Malfoy and Cedric Diggory, who are falling quickly and madly in love with the b...