You, Again | jhs

By jinandhobi

- a Jung Hoseok fanfiction - in which a girl who is secretly a webtoon artist starts meeting the real life ve... More

Characters Guide
Prologue
1. Seokho
2. Brotherhood
3. Wild Dreams
4. Crown Prince Lee Shin
5. His Lotus Flower
6. Best Friend Duties
7. Silver
8. Rich Vampires
9. New Neighbour
10. The Sun's Heir
11. My Comfort Is You
12. Aladdin
13. Alleyway Fights
14. Red String of Fate
15. Smartass Sidekick
16. Uncanny Meetings
17. Losing You
18. The Truth Untold Pt. 1
19. The Truth Untold Pt. 2
20. The Truth Untold Pt. 3
21. Heart-Shaped Churros
22. Mirrors
23. An Indescribable Sorrow
24. Deja Vu
25. Sweeter than Sweet
26. The Phone Call
27. The Main Culprit
28. Her Vampire Lover
29. Loyalty
Epilogue
a/n
Bonus Chapter

Before You Start

762 42 1
By jinandhobi

-

Hi there! Welcome to 'You, Again'!

Don't even get me started on how LONG it took me to complete this book... it probably went more than two years? I changed the plot again and again, and ultimately settled with this plot after having an epiphany moment while showering (TMI!!!)

Anyhow, since this is a vampire and historical themed book, please take note that there might be some accurate or inaccurate myths, along with fictional made-up Korean History inside. This is purely fictional, every single scene I've written was extracted from my last few braincells.

Please don't comment things about me plagiarizing or stealing someone's hard-earned work, or comment anything about writing false history because I would NEVER do that. (I don't even know Korean History at all except King Sejong being the inventor of Hangul)

There are a few other things that you gotta take note of too before starting this book :)

-

1) I do not own any of the BTS members, only my original characters.

2) No plagiarism. No copying my story idea, and I never copy someone else's work. I despise copying and stealing someone else's idea. If there are any similarities, they are purely coincidental as mentioned above.

3) This book contains slight violence and character deaths which may make you feel uncomfortable.

4) This is just a fictional story with BTS in an alternate universe.

-

Now that you're fully prepared, do buckle up and have a nice ride ahead!

Thank you for choosing to read and support this book!

Feel free to leave any comments if you are confused with the plot. I will do my best to help.

xoxo <3

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 52 18
Y/n, a 23 years old girl who's just living her completely normal life and busy trying to make some money by working in a restaurant. One night, she b...
12.8K 919 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
3.5K 348 17
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...