You, Again | jhs

By jinandhobi

- a Jung Hoseok fanfiction - in which a girl who is secretly a webtoon artist starts meeting the real life ve... More

Before You Start
Characters Guide
Prologue
1. Seokho
3. Wild Dreams
4. Crown Prince Lee Shin
5. His Lotus Flower
6. Best Friend Duties
7. Silver
8. Rich Vampires
9. New Neighbour
10. The Sun's Heir
11. My Comfort Is You
12. Aladdin
13. Alleyway Fights
14. Red String of Fate
15. Smartass Sidekick
16. Uncanny Meetings
17. Losing You
18. The Truth Untold Pt. 1
19. The Truth Untold Pt. 2
20. The Truth Untold Pt. 3
21. Heart-Shaped Churros
22. Mirrors
23. An Indescribable Sorrow
24. Deja Vu
25. Sweeter than Sweet
26. The Phone Call
27. The Main Culprit
28. Her Vampire Lover
29. Loyalty
Epilogue
a/n
Bonus Chapter

2. Brotherhood

394 46 22
By jinandhobi

• 第二章 •

-

Bursting through the door, the men who were playing their PS4 in the living room jumped at the sudden banging of the door. With their heads all simultaneously turned towards the entrance, they groaned when they realized it was just Hoseok.

A very anxious looking Hoseok.

"Hobi, how many times have I told you not to do that! You'll give us heartattacks!" Seokjin exclaimed, earning looks of disapproval from the rest.

"Hyung, our hearts don't even work." Jungkook rebutted, his eyes now focusing back on the screen.

"That's exactly the point." Seokjin replied.

"Anyways, how was your first day of work? And why do you look as if you've died for the second time?" Yoongi snickered when Hoseok plopped down next to him on the sofa, his eyes shutting close to gather all the long lost courage within him to break the news to his friends.

"She's back." Hoseok blurted.

"Who?"

"H-hana." Hoseok's eyes turned teary while stuttering her name out loud for the rest to hear.

Upon hearing the familiar name which they had not heard for decades, the group of vampires paused whatever they were doing to gape at Hoseok in bewilderment. Their hearts twisted at the sight of him shedding tears, knowing well that even with all the years which had went by, the man's dead heart still belonged to only a girl.

And her name was Hana as well.

"Are you sure that's her? There are plenty of Hanas in South Korea, Hobi." Yoongi placed a hand on his shoulder, gently massaging it to calm him down.

Nodding his head fervently, Hoseok sniffled and wiped his tears away hastily. He thanked Seokjin who had given him a cup of water to quench the dryness in his throat.

"She's the exact carbon copy of the Hana we knew, hyung." Hoseok sighed out. "And guess what? Her loyal sidekick is apparently her best friend in this era too."

Jungkook's eyes twinkled. "You mean Namjoon? The Kim Namjoon?"

"Yeah. And he looks exactly the same as well, minus the long hair of course." Hoseok raked his hair in distress. "I was so close to exploding when I saw them in the lecture hall. I had to hold myself back from bombarding them with questions they probably don't even have the answers for."

"You poor thing." Seokjin pouted, and without another second, he pulled the younger into an embrace.

Hoseok broke into giggles when the other two joined them, squishing him to death.

When night time came, he was trying to read a new book he had purchased a few days ago when his mind got invaded by a certain her. His heart tugged painfully at the thought of her beautiful smile, and before he even realized what he was doing, his hand had automatically unlocked a box which had been with him since the beginning of his life as a vampire.

Pulling out a sky blue handkerchief made of the highest quality of silk, Hoseok traced his thumb on the embroided lotus flower at the right bottom corner of the clothing, a sad smile etching on his face. This handkerchief was gifted to the man by the past Hana he once loved, with the girl telling him stealthily that this object would be the embodiment of their forbidden love.

Lotus flower.

He used to call her his little lotus flower, seeing her name had the word lotus flower in it, and in his eyes, she was the most beautiful flower he had ever known of. Unlike now, he used to be a man of little words and more actions, so to receive such an endearing nickname from her lover had made Hana treasured it a lot.

Hoseok's mind travelled to a few days ago when Jungkook had showed him the popular webtoon. The nickname the author of the webtoon had chosen to use was the exact same name, and he debated whether it was all just too coincidental or not.

Grabbing his phone which was placed on the wireless charging deck, he downloaded the app and searched for the webtoon to read. He gulped unknowingly, feeling nervous for some reason as he tapped onto the first episode, where it all began.

The story started out with a scenario where a group of young boys were chasing after each other happily in a buckwheat field, their wide toothy grins emphasized accurately with the artist's magical touch. Hoseok counted how many children were there.

One, two, three, four, five, and... six.

Unlike the former four who were dressed in normal clothings, the latter two adorned slightly different clothes, with one wearing all black and the other wearing a striking blue with a small hat on his head.

Hoseok hitched his breath when a sudden pang of nostalgia hit him, causing him to drop his phone onto his desk abruptly before holding onto his own head, his thumbs rubbing in circles on his temples in attempt to soothe the growing pain. His eyes fluttered close then, and before he knew it, he had already passed out onto the ground with a loud thud.

"Your Highness! You're not supposed to run away from us!" Little Hoseok yelled desperately when he saw the Crown Prince he was supposed to shadow for zoom away towards the town area. "Your Highness!"

"Hush! Stop calling me Your Highness when we are outside the palace! If we get caught I'm going to blame it all on you!" Crown Prince Lee Hyeon gritted his teeth angrily.

"B-but, we aren't supposed to leave the palace..." Hoseok looked down at his feet nervously, fearing for the royalty's wrath.

"Tell me then! How are we supposed to meet up with the others without escaping from the palace?" Hyeon pouted before bawling out loud. "I just want to play with the others!"

Flustered at the sudden change of mood of the Crown Prince, Hoseok lifted his arms, and was about to hug him when familiar voices hollered their names.

"Hoseok! Hyeon-"

"How many times have I told you guys not to call me by my real name when we are outside?!" Hyeon stomped his feet, now crouching down on the ground with more tears escaping from his eye sockets. "Call me Taehyung! Tae-hyung!"

"Alright alright, we are sorry, Your Highne- I mean, Taehyung." Seokjin gave Hoseok a comforting smile, signalling him that he would handle the little Crown Prince who was still sulking. "Taehyung-ah, are you going to remain like this for the whole day while we go and play?"

"Don't leave me alone!" Hyeon pleaded instantly, and stuffed his face onto Seokjin's clothes while locking him into a tight hug. "You guys can't abandon me!"

"We will never abandon you, Taehyung." Yoongi patted his head.

"Yeah! We will protect you even if it means to put our lives at stake!" Jimin piped in.

"W-what do you mean by that hyungie?" Jungkook blinked his huge doe eyes at Jimin. "Do we have to die?"

"No silly! What Jiminie meant is that, we will stay as friends forever." Yoongi comforted the youngest in the group, hugging him while pinching his cheeks.

Hoseok smiled a little when Seokjin gave him a cheeky wink.

Stirring awake groggily, Hoseok felt his fangs poke his lower lip as consciousness began to return back to him. His senses tingled when the wonderful scent of blood tickled his nose, causing his eyes to turn bright silver at the source.

"Drink. Your dumbass just had to starve yourself for the entire day." Yoongi scolded while shoving a blood pack towards Hoseok, a straw poked into the bag conveniently.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked while sipping the bag of blood.

"You fainted, and I happened to pass by your room when you fell onto the ground." Jimin lifted an eyebrow at him, his arms crossed sassily before speaking again. "Why did you starve yourself?"

"It wasn't on purpose." Hoseok grumbled. "What about you? Where have you been for the whole day?"

Jimin smirked. "Seducing both men and women of course. All I did was just returning their favours to satisfy their hungers. But of course, I got to drink lots of blood too. Yum."

"Please don't tell me you killed them." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jimin who shook his head instantly, relieving the older two.

"Back to the topic, please don't starve yourself anymore. The last thing we need is for you to go on a full rampage mode and kill every single human in the town, hyung." Jimin voiced out, and Hoseok could only nod in understanding.

"We will leave you now. Finish that pack alright?" Yoongi pointed at the half-finished blood bag in Hoseok's hands.

"Of course. Goodnight guys."

"You too."

-

For a better experience, I'm gonna post a character sketch from Hana's webtoon!

Character sketch : Seokho

idkwhyitcan'tbepostedvertically.jpeg

I

t's just a rough sketch of Seokho's  character (pretty sure i messed up the outfit but.. oh well)

This was the original sketch lollol

If you're interested for another character sketch, leave a comment here on whose character do u want :p

I will only upload once this book reaches 60 reads! (For motivation purpose!! Even though my drawing is ugly lol) hopefully I'm not being too ambitious xD

Bye :3

Next chapter update : 15/3/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 494 6
When love and duty collide, when your heart and your head are at war with each other, when the air from your lungs seems to escape, how do you escape...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
8.3K 519 12
- a Park Jimin fanfiction - in which his wife is a mafia boss. Park Jimin, an ordinary-looking man on the outside had a secret - his wife was a mafia...
18.5K 1.2K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...