Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La Mรฉxico
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
AOV #4 - 125th Birthday
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

6.9 - Venompool's Evolution

11.7K 252 444
By ThemexicanHulk

It's been a long time but it's the finale of Age Of Ultron. I very much enjoyed writing this one and it's another long one which has something for everyone so MAKE SURE to read until the end.

QUICK QUESTION: Who are your top FIVE favourite Marvel characters (Heroes, Antiheroes, Villains etc)?

Mine are a little different to the usual, I think:
1. Wolverine
2. Doctor Doom
3. Hulk
4. Silver Surfer
5. Blade

(Deadpool and Venom are in a League of Their Own for me.)

I'm praying HARD that the upcoming Fantastic Four film/s do Doctor Doom and Silver Surfer justice AND that they make Blade R-Rated like Deadpool 3.

----------------------------------------------------------

Venompool was swinging using their tendrils, like a monkey in the trees, towards the church where the vibranium core was, hoping to beat Ultron to it.

"We need to swing faster!" Venom yelled the information to his host.

"Wow, thanks Sludge I would never have thought of that."

The Merc and alien hybrid pushed themselves harder to get to the holy building however the pair got there at exactly the same time as Ultron but with his enhancements Y/N moved quickly to protectively stand in front of the core before Ultron could lay a finger on it.

They stood still for a few seconds, having a proper old spaghetti Western style stare down with both foes ready to go toe-to-toe with each other for the fate of the Earth.

(A/N - The Xenomorphs have better films but Predators are cooler characters.)

Y/N held his arms out wide and taunted Ultron "You didn't think you could win the game without facing the Final Boss."

"I don't see much of a challenge."

Y/N scoffed loudly at being undermined by Ultron "Come on Cyberman! We could put this fight on Pay Per View - Solid Steel Vs Sex Appeal."

Ultron brushed off Y/N's goading and instead took in the environment that the pair were encased in "I'm not sure God has enough time to listen to how many sins you have to confess."

Y/N leaned against the vibranium structure "I was never really one for religion." Y/N then shrugged his shoulders "Well not until my friend Eric that is."

Ultron was fully aware of who Y/N was talking about as he began circling around with Y/N following his every movement "Ah yes, the man they call Blade, the Daywalker."

"You see religious relics are shit that harm vampires. Wouldn't that tell you that there's a heaven and a hell?" Y/N quizzically asked the robot.

Ultron hummed in agreement with Y/N, something he never thought would occur "I would agree, the latter of which I'm sure one day you'll become very accustomed to." Ultron claimed, confident in that prediction.

"Yeah I'm on the V.I.P list."

The two foes stood in rigid silence for the next few silence before Y/N decided to break it with a cocky challenge "So what are you waiting for? The core is riiiiiiiiiiiight here." Y/N said as he caressed the metal and showed it off to Ultron. 

"You think you are in control!?" Ultron laughed sadistically for around six seconds before coming to a very abrupt stop and pointed one of his metal thumbs towards himself "I am the scriptwriter of this story!"

Venompool gasped as he put both of his hands to his cheeks "WHAT!? You're the author?" He asked Ultron in awe.

"That's the title given to the writer of a story." Ultron in an irascible tone, clearly trying to make Y/N feel stupid.

"Ho, ho, well I've really got to hurt you now." Venompool snarled as he cracked the joints in his knuckles, which clearly pleased Ultron.

Y/N readied himself for Ultron's imminent attack and got himself into a fighting stance, taking some inspiration from what he'd practicing Martial Arts many years ago.

Ultron laughed at Venompool "Oh Mr L/N, you didn't think I'd fight you like this." He hovered his hands over his entire body "I'm not one of these beings who go in with no preparation."

Y/N remained focused but was unsure of where his enemy was coming from "What are you on about Short Circuit?"

Ultron huffed, the robot still had one more ace up his sleeve and decided to taunt Y/N "Seeing as you're SO special, I decided to prepare something JUST for you."

The ground beneath Ultron began to rumble and within seconds the concrete ground then ruptured as Ultron's vibranium form that he had previously, when fighting the Avengers as a whole, was obliterated.

However, what stood before Y/N was the NEW Ultron, who stood well over 7 feet tall, his core body was still vibranium in structure but this updated version had purple energy coursing throughout his framework, looking even more menacing than he did before.

"THIS... IS MY FINAL FORM!!!!!!!!!"

Y/N was significantly shocked by Ultron's new appearance and nervously chuckled, leaning even more protectively against the vibranium core "Right, ha ha........ Many things about this are not good."

"You're telling me. He's literally just Super fuckin' Saiyan right in front of us."

Ultron levitated himself using his thrusters to look down upon Y/N who he saw as beneath him anyways "Vibranium blended with Chitauri technology that Hydra had stored, to manufacture my finest creation." Ultron complimented himself as he admired his new looking design.

"Wow! Someone's really got their summer bod on show now." Y/N ironically mocked with fake admiration all over his tone as he gave him a double thumbs up.

"YOU IGNORANT FOOL! I will kill what is most important to your quivering ego--YOUR AUDIENCE! AND THEY WILL CURSE YOUR NAME AS THEY DIE! 'Y/N L/N, the man that killed us all!'" He declared with a booming tone that echoed throughout the desolate streets.

"You and those pests of Avengers have taken EVERYTHING from me! And I plan to return the favour!" Ultron spat viciously as he laid out his intentions to the facetious mercenary who just stood leaning against the vibranium core, contemplating.

After a few seconds of precious time had gone by, Y/N placed his hands together and began clapping very slowly before gradually increasing the speed at which he was clapping like he was at the theatre after the end of a play.

"Oh bravo, BRAVO! Jolly good show, you fucking over-hyped dustbin!" Y/N cheered at Ultron's expense, clearly not giving a fuck about the metal bot's 'feelings'.

"You know seeing you destroy the planet would be quite the spectacle buuuuuuuut I'm going to have to go with the option where I take your plan, shine it up real nice, turn that son of a bitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!" Y/N yelled with as much conviction as Ultron had prior.

The Chitauri-enhanced vibranium bot was clearly pissed at this point with his rage matching the colour of his glowing purple eyes by going an even darker shade of almost violet.

Y/N saw that he was getting under Ultron's skin and that was radiating off of the genocidal machine. Y/N started to chuckle as he lowly invited in a very Freddy Krueger type way "Come to Y/N."

Ultron roared with ferocity, the purple energy going a darker shade into a more of a violet colour. His rage dictating the colour of the Chitauri energy that coursed throughout him.

"Well if there was ever a time for the Readers to go onto their music streaming apps and put on some Final Boss Music, NOW IS THAT FUCKING TIME!!!!!" Y/N yelled hoping that some intense music was about to start playing.

(A/N - This is just my choice, Bellbottoms by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. Opening scene of Baby Driver anyone?)

Y/N started humming as he heard (Your Final Boss Music) playing in his head which made him smile devilishly "Good choice."

"Alright Cyber Bitch, let's dance... And by dance, I mean let's beat the utter fuck out of each other."

Ultron was more than willing to oblige with Y/N's challenge to him as he used his thrusters to soar down towards Venompool and the jumped to propel himself of the core to tackle Ultron in mid air, straight through a concrete wall and back into the abandoned roads.

The immortal mercenary and the genocidal bot quickly got to their feet, Y/N pulled out his swords as Ultron had his mini blades attached to his wrists but Ultron had the advantage of height and therefore a longer reach.

The enhancement from the Chitauri energy core had seemingly upped everything that Ultron's previous body had because his hits were stronger, he was more agile and nimble during movement and Venompool was really learning that as they went along.

Y/N had found himself up against it whilst fighting this newer version Ultron who was delivering crunching blows which were evident by the bones that he was breaking in his face namely his nose, cheeks, jaws and orbitals but were of course very quickly healed.

Despite getting beaten down at the moment, the one thing that never took hits was his ability to make jokes and throw insults "Aghhh, it's a shame you can't get plastic surgery on your personality because good Christ does it need it!"

"Jokes? At a time like this? You're pitiful!" Ultron tried to fathom how Y/N could act an insolent child during such an important battle.

Venompool then caught one of Ultron's incoming fists and kept a firm hold onto it as he wrapped his legs around Ultron's neck to pull him to the ground so that he could get an advantage.

Unfortunately, Ultron was equal to this tactic so used his thrusters to lift Y/N through the air and slam him into a deserted building and destroying a large water pipe causing immense flooding.

Then for good measure, Ultron busted Y/N through the ceiling of said abandoned building, making huge holes in the infrastructure as he went about his business.

Once they had reached the outside once again, Ultron had a tight hold on Y/N and laughed has he held Y/N high in the sky "Enjoy the drop." Ultron quipped before laughing as he let Venompool plummet to the roof of a building below.

Y/N fell at a rapid velocity but Ultron had perhaps misjudged the drop or maybe it worked in his advantage as Y/N's back snapped against the edge of building before he tumbled to the avenue below.

What Ultron did not expect was to hearing laughing that sounded like a child living their best life at a theme park "WHOO! You'll have to do better than that bitch!" Y/N taunted as he put double middle fingers up at Ultron which only pissed off the machine more.

The villainous android soared to meet Y/N head on as he flew done but was met with two slashes from Y/N's vibranium swords which caused some sparks to fly out of his new body.

Enraged that Y/N had tainted his finest creation, Ultron swung an erratic arm at Y/N's head who did the splits to avoid it.

"COCK SHOT!" He yelled as he directed a hard punch right to the lower regions of Ultron's however all that occurred was a huge clanging sound as vibrations went straight up Y/N's arm with his arm turning to jelly for a few seconds.

"Oh your poor wife." Y/N sympathised as Venom merely shook his head at Y/N's decision making.

"Why would you punch a dickless being in the dick!?"

"I don't need a wife, I'm entirely independent." Ultron assured Venompool in his robotic yet seething tone.

"Change wife for husband and you'll be the most popular person at a die hard feminist rally." Y/N quipped.

Ultron didn't respond but instead grabbed Y/N's neck in an aggressive grip and was smashing his head against the concrete, taking absolute pleasure in every hit that he was putting in on Y/N.

Venom extended tendrils from his host's back and forcefully shoved Ultron away from his friend, Ultron stumbled over his metal feet but as he regained his bearings, he was met with a powerful overhand punch from Venompool.

"You think killing the planet is impressive?" Y/N mocked Ultron "Those are rookie numbers compared to me cocksucker!"

"Perhaps I'll venture out across the stars, I have vision far beyond your narrow minded race." Ultron savagely spat before he was met with a roundhouse kick to the side of his head.

"I'm pretty sure Hitler had similar ideologies." Y/N reminded the android.

Ultron had enough of Y/N's jokes and insults so conjured up a huge repulsor beam from both of his wrists which Y/N managed to block thanks to his vibranium swords but it was using a fair bit of strength on Venompool's part.

Ultron saw Y/N's straining as an opportunity to cease his energy bombardment and instead charge at Y/N as he smashed him into a set of dusty windows.

The murderbot held Y/N in place as he used his newly improved strength to go toe to toe with Venompool's as he slammed his chest onto some jagged pieces of glass before firing a constant point blank projectile of Chitauri energy into Y/N's back.

Ultron was weakening Venompool as he burned Y/N's flesh with his energy beams which caused Y/N immense pain, yes he could heal from it but that didn't mean that it wasn't extreme fucking agony.

Ultron spun Venompool around to face him then got one of his wrist blades and threw an uppercut under Venompool's chin, piercing through the inside of Y/N's face and brain then added insult to injury and snapped his neck back, shattering the upper cervical vertebrae.

Ultron pulled his blade out of Y/N's head with his enemies blood coating his wrist blade. Venompool's body then flopped to the floor and Ultron spotted something that he had been searching for ever since he needed to fight Venompool.

An Opportunity.

Ultron made the most of it and used his thrusters to head back to the church to finally get his hands on the vibranium core to finally drop this stupid rock and cleanse the planet of the disease that was the human race.

'The Age of Metal beckons.' He thought to himself as he flew through the Sokovian streets to get back to the place of God, a title that he would soon bestow upon himself.

Y/N had, as Ultron predicted, recovered extremely quickly thanks to his own healing factor as well as Venom's aid too and had made a desperate crusade to the church and the vibranium core.

Ultron had finally reached the church and more importantly the core. Everything around him seemed tranquil for what had been quite the opposite up until now.

He was gazing at the core almost as if it like a lover and in a weird way it was, as it was the key to all the hopes and dreams that Ultron had built up for the future. 

"I am Ultron...... And I am burdened with glorious purpose." He declared prosperously knowing that victory was within his grasp being literally inches away.

Ultron had clearly used up more valuable time than he had realised, dwelling on what was to come for him as Y/N had finally made it back to the church.

The Merc saw the genocidal bot edging his hand towards the vibranium core "OH HELL NO!" He cried out as he instinctively grabbed the nearest thing to him that he could use as a weapon.

He gripped onto something lightweight as he dived towards Ultron and let out a thunderous roar as he soared through the air and swung the weapon upwards.

The hit connected directly onto Ultron's chin and sent him flying through one of the concrete pillars, the attack had sent Ultron much further back than Y/N had thought even despite his super strength.

It was at that moment when he looked to see what exactly was in his hand.

(Art by SEKRETONGMALUPYET)

MJOLNIR.

Y/N's and Venom's eyes practically bulged out of their heads before they both shared a strong and powerful smirk "OH FUCKING YESSSSS!!!!" Y/N celebrated loudly "I'M A FUCKING GOD BITCHES!" He proclaimed extravagantly as he thrusted the hammer into the air.

Ultron looked up at Venompool wielding the famous Asgardian weapon, shocked that THIS person was worthy to wield the power of the Thunder god "Inconceivable." He uttered.

Y/N pointed Mjolnir at Ultron "Is that what you think?"

Ultron picked himself up off of the ground and hissed in frustration "That's what I just-"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!" Y/N loudly interrupted Ultron, cutting him off completely.

The worthy mercenary then thrusted Mjolnir into the air with sparks of blue electricity radiating off of it before slamming it into the ground with a huge shockwave of lightning directing it's way towards Ultron.

Ultron was still in a state of shock so couldn't register the ability to dodge in time as they bolts of lightning hit him straight in the chest and began to weaken the vibranium that surrounded his torso.

The force of the strike sent him even further back from his main target as the onslaught of electricity continued to overpower him. This was painful for Ultron, to have victory in touching distance just to have it ripped away.

"Bet you wished you had a healing factor, don't ya motherfucker!"

This completely unexpected attack from Venompool had really thrown a spanner into the engine that was Ultron's plan and he knew that he had to respond quickly.

Ultron's Chitauri enhanced body had allowed him to get to his feet and he responded by blasting his purple energy to combat the lightning that Venompool was conducting which somewhat pushed the electricity back towards it's controller. The waves of purple energy and blue lightning collided with them oscillating up and down as they battled for control.

Despite what was on the line, an outsider would've been forgiven for not thinking that it was beautiful visual spectacle that was before their eyes.

The vigorous energy waves were taking a toll on both Y/N and Ultron as not only were their waves of energy battling for control but so were the conductors of these attacks being pushed further away from each other.  

"Come... Fucking on Y/N!!!!" Y/N tried to give himself some extra motivation however he was still finding his way around using Mjolnir.

With an almighty roar, Y/N put his all his eggs in one basket and got into a more stable stance that allowed so that he can fire even stronger bolts of lightning at Ultron.

Clearly, this bigger barrage of electricity from Y/N had only caused Ultron to up his game also as he pumped even more energy from his body as he didn't want to be outdone by Y/N L/N of all people.

Yet this larger surge of energy had reached a threshold and a humongous explosion ensued which sent both parties into nearby buildings and created a mushroom cloud not too dissimilar to that of when a nuclear bomb is set off.

The amount of energy that had expelled outwards would've caused significant health detriments to any biological beings but Venompool's 'Super Duper Healing Factor' worked it's magic once again with him remaining completely unaffected.

"I fucking love being me." Y/N and Venom laughed as they emerged from all the wood, concrete, metal and other bits of debris and back onto the streets of Sokovia.

He then had the bejesus surprised our of him as Ultron came down from the sky to fire purple energetic projectiles from his fists at Venompool. The merc was now significantly more than irritation to Ultron, he was a large obstacle.

Y/N rolled to the side expertly to evade Ultron's aerial attacks as the murderous android landed "You're nothing but a stupid pest!" Ultron insulted.

"Oh BLAH BLAH BLAH." Y/N mocked with a silly tone with an equal expression to match behind his mask. 

"Fuck me all you do is complain. You're one of those dicks who complains about terminally ill kids cutting the line at Disneyland." Y/N threw back his own insults at Ultron.

"I fucking hate those pricks."

Ultron launched his fist straight Y/N's face who just took it like the most elite fighter would "Ooooooooh that's the spot."

Ultron went in for a bit of a combination attack on L/N's torso and face which Y/N just laughed off "Oooohh Hit me baby one more time!" Y/N begged Ultron, not feeling the effects of the robot's barrage of punches that Ultron was delivering to him and instead just absorbing them like they were nothing.

Ultron went in for more brutal attacks but Y/N was equal to his every move, countering and hitting back even harder with the vibranium bot processing every hit and in disbelief that the mercenary had the upper hand on him.

(A/N - Can't begin to tell you how excited I am for this film.)

Y/N had called Mjolnir to his hand and whacked Ultron hard in the chest and sent him off of his feet with his metal body crash landing and making a large crevice into the tarmac road.

"FORE!!" Venom called out like a golf shot.

"That's my best shot yet, an arsehole in one." Y/N quipped earning a snigger out of Venom.

Ultron tried crawling out of the mini abyss that his body had created in the middle of the street however as he edged out, he was then met with the harsh boot of Y/N straight into his face and sent him onto his back.

Y/N looked at Mjolnir and came up with an idea that he hoped to God would come off because if it did then it would one of the largest 'Big Brain' plays of his entire life.

Venompool laid Mjolnir on Ultron's torso.

Ultron thought this to be a strange movie that Y/N was giving up such a powerful weapon to him and gripped his hand around the handle to force-feed just a taste of Y/N's own medicine to him.

"Please work, please work, please work!" Y/N and Venom quietly muttered otherwise they were really gonna have their balls to the wall.

As Mjolnir rested on Ultron's chest, Ultron attempted to pick himself off of the ground but found himself physically unable to move.

"What is happening?" The cybernetic creature questioned as he put more effort into freeing himself, struggling to comprehend how Y/N L/N was worthy and he was not.

The murderbot was now desperately trying to pry the Asgardian weapon off of him however unlike his Vibranium counterpart Vision, Ultron was unworthy and he was trapped but most of all..... He was FUCKED.

"YES! YES! YESSSSSSSS!!!" Venompool celebrated, like a little kid who had just gotten a puppy, as he knew that he had Ultron exactly where he wanted him.

The villainous creation of Tony Stark laid on the floor defeated, with the weight of the world on his own chest. When he looked up, he was met with the polarising and unmasked figure of Y/N looking at him terrifyingly.

"You know I should thank you really." Y/N said as he circled Ultron in predatory manner, much like a shark preparing to attack it's prey.

Ultron didn't understand what Y/N of all people was thanking him for "Why?"

"Well..." Y/N began, glad Ultron wanted to understand "You try to turn my children against me AND take one of the only people I've ever truly cared for....... Yet somehow everything's worked out for the best."

Ultron let out a miniscule chuckle at Y/N's words and gazed at L/N almost gaining a sense of respect for the mercenary in what was nearing towards his final moments "I guess what the man says is true... Whatever doesn't kill you just makes you stronger."

Y/N laughed heartily before shaking his head at Ultron in disagreement "No,no,no, no,no,no,no,no." Y/N quickly refuted "You're wrong."

The loudmouth healer then knelt down next to Ultron and looked him dead in the eyes "I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...... Stranger."

Venom then made an appearance "And there is no one stranger than us."

Venompool then started humming a children's song which seemed appropriate for what was about to unfold. Y/N and Venom soon started singing as they began to send Ultron to his demise.

"Heads." Y/N viciously curb stomped the metal skull of the murderbot with some of the metal denting beneath his foot.

"Shoulders." Venom then ripped Ultron's vibranium arms from the rest of his body and flung them away.

"Knees and toes."

"Knees and toes." The pair each grabbed the bottoms of Ultron's legs and began beating the rest of him with the them with the clanging of metal on metal echoing throughout.

"Let's skip ahead in the song." Y/N told Venom.

"Sure."

The pair walked back up to Ultron's head as the purple light that was woven throughout his vibranium body began to dim slightly.

"And eyes." Y/N jabbed both of his fingers into Ultron's eyes to blind him with shards of glass getting into Venompool's finger which he swiftly swiped away.

"And ears." Venom's tendrils went straight into both of Ultron's ear canals which caused him to short circuit even more with his functionality decreasing at a rapid rate.

"And mouth." Y/N and Venom each shoved one of their hands into Ultron's mouth and pulled his jaw away from the rest of his head. 

"And....... Wait he doesn't have a nose." Venom said which just killed the flow of the song.

"Ugghhh! What a great way to ruin a beloved children's song.... By not having a nose." Y/N complained loudly as Venompool gazed upon his work of the dismantled robot.

With that, Y/N took his vibranium swords and drove them straight into Ultron's torso, piercing straight through his Central Processing Unit with the purple energy flowing throughout Ultron's body slowly dimming until it was no longer, confirming that Ultron had shut down for good.

Y/N stood back up and leered over Ultron's metal form "It's Britney, Bitch!"

"Is it Britney Spears day? Why has no one told me?" Venom questioned why Y/N was quoting Britney Spears for the second time.

"Oops, I did it again." Y/N joked letting out a childish snicker as he did.

"I hate you."

Ultron's metal body lay limp and lifeless on the battered concrete with Y/N towering over it as he thought about all the shit that the bot had put him and everyone else through over the last few days.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Y/N put his finger under his chin to out his thinking cap on and hummed quietly "That depends." Y/N responded "Are you thinking about Zombieland rule number two?"

"The double tap."

Just for good measure and what Ultron had done, Y/N stomped on his head then he did it again and again and again. His boot making a loud clanging noise as he made contact with Ultron's head.

"THAT'S... FOR... FUCKING... WITH... VENOM... POOL... YOU... MOTHER... FUCKER!!!!"

Y/N was stomping on Ultron's head with as much urgency as he could, viciously crying out as he pressed his boot onto the metal skull before obliterating the head with Mjolnir. After he was done, Y/N partially lifted up his mask and then spat onto Ultron's cybernetic remains.

Tony meanwhile was still working on finding a way to create a heat seal as the city continued to get to treacherous heights, he communicated with Y/N "Hey Jurassic Park! You deal with Ultron?"

Doing his best Schwarzenegger impression "Terminated." Y/N replied.

"Well get your immortal ass to the church and when I tell you, slam down on that core with as much strength and power as you can."

Y/N eyed his new source of power "Not a problem." He said as he rushed back to the church.

After some intense running, Y/N got back to the church to try and help shut down the vibranium core, unfortunately what he was met with was the horrific outcome of one straggler of an Ultron bot that didn't have any legs.

However, what it most certainly did have though was it's hand on the core.

The bot looked up at Y/N making awful, screeching mechanical noises which were painful to hear as it moved and uttered Ultron's final words.

"Game Over."

(A/N - These films messed me up when I was a kid.)

The bot turned the key of the core before shutting down which immediately sent the city into free fall, leaving only minutes before the world was going to be obliterated.

With the velocity at which the massive rock was falling, the momentum would've sent a normal person flying but thanks to Y/N's vampirism and him having Venom, it was pretty easy to stick to surfaces.

Y/N got himself over to the core as the wind rushed through his face as the acceleration of which the rock was plummeting only increased by the second.

"Tony, don't mean to rush you but if you don't hurry the FUCK up then you're all screwed."

"Just give me a minute!" Stark yelled out of desperation, still trying to get the heat seal ready.

"Yes, let me just control time and give you one." Y/N sarcastically responded, still awaiting instructions of what to do.

"Ha, even in a life or death situation you're still making jokes."

"Well it's not my life that's a stake here."

Stark was located at the bottom of the rapidly descending meteor with to him what genuinely felt like the weight of he world on his shoulders. Iron Man got himself into position and fired a powerful chest beam straight into the vibranium centerpiece of Sokovia.

"NOW Y/N!!!" Tony screamed at the top of his lungs, distress drowning his words in the make or break moment.

Y/N looked at Mjolnir before whispering "Yippee Ki Yay Motherfucker."

"That's a Much Cooler thing to say than that Britney shit!"

He then brought the Asgardian weapon in both of his hands above his head and conjured up as much power as he could before slamming the weapon down onto the core.

The ground beneath and around him ripping apart as easy as wet tissue paper as blue lightning weaved itself through Sokovia's with Y/N and Venom plummeting to the ocean below.

Heading straight down to the freezing cold ocean below, there was only one thought in Y/N and Venom's mind as to what they wanted to do at this very moment in time. And how else do you celebrate defeating a robot army and saving the world.

"CANNONBALL!!!!!"

--

Back on the Helicarrier, the Avengers (minus Hulk), The Maximoffs, Vision, Rhodey, Hill and Fury were all gathered in the same lab that the original 7 Avengers had their 'squabble' just before the battle with Loki in 2012.

Fury clapped his hands together in appreciation and celebration "Well done, you've officially un-fucked the situation you originally fucked up."

"I believe it was more like the situation Stark messed up." Thor stated with a smile, planting a firm grasp on Tony's shoulder. He had woken up a while after, no worse for wear.

Tony looked at Thor with shock "Did those hits from Ultron give you a sense of humour?"

"You and Lord L/N have rubbed off on me." Thor laughed heartily which was soon followed by Tony only moments later.

"I've always wondered this. Why is Y/N the only one who gets called a Lord?" Clint furrowed his eyebrows as he questioned the God of Thunder.

"Isn't it obvious Barton? Lord Y/N is clearly superior to all of you." Thor responded to what was in his mind a ludicrous question from the archer.

Natasha shook her head at the actions of the other Avengers but was pulled out of it by someone tapping on her shoulder. The redhead spun on her heel to see Pietro and Wanda standing there.

"Are you alright?" She asked them.

Wanda twiddled her fingers nervously "Sort of... Do you think Y/N will be alright though?" She questioned the redhead timidly all whilst she was eyeing the floor.

"I've tried telling her he'll be fine. He's got that healing factor thing AND the creepy looking alien." Pietro attempted to tell Natasha.

"What? So I still can't worry?" Wanda snapped slightly at Pietro.

Black Widow nodded her head in Pietro's direction and then wrapped her arm around Wanda's shoulders "I'm worried about him too but if there's one thing I've learned about Y/N, it's that you should never doubt him."

Wanda smiled slightly and felt reassured by Nat's words "Ok."

"I eased her up for you." Pietro butted in, instantly making Wanda roll her eyes that her brother was taking credit as well.

"Sure you did." Natasha sarcastically replied as she narrowed her eyes at the speedster making Wanda titter faintly.

Everyone inside the lab were all disturbed by a humongous crash with a ginormous hole in the side of the lab as the lab area and various pieces of scientific apparatus was destroyed in the process.

The unanticipated action sent everyone inside the lab onto a defensive guard with the intention of pinpointing the source of all this chaos which had seemingly come to a halt in the corner of the room behind the table they'd smashed into.

"Everyone stay alert." Steve ordered in his most 'Captain America' tone that he could as he held a tight grip on his vibranium shield against his forearm.

Stark had his Iron Man gauntlets around his hands whilst Rhodey seemed far more prepared as he was still in his War Machine armour.

Romanoff, Fury and Hill had their pistols held out whilst Barton had his arrow ready in his bow. Thor was just ready to fight but felt a little lost without Mjolnir.

The Maximoffs were also ready to go again despite being physically worn out whilst Vision also hovered off of the floor moderately just to get an aerial advantage on the potential attacker.

Steve made the executive decision to check out what was in the corner by doing a subtle nod to Tony who returned the gesture. Steve tiptoed with confidence but remained on his guard.

'3......2......1' He counted down in his head before moving the table to the side to reveal absolutely nothing which surprised everybody.

"What the hell?" Barton queried as he lowered his bow however the archer and everyone else were just about to get the shock of their lives.

"AAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!" Y/N and Venom screamed together, scaring the absolute bejesus out of everyone, practically jumping out of their skins with them all gaining shuddered breathing thanks to the jumpscare.

Y/N and Venom started laughing hysterically with the pair high giving at the success of the prank "WHOO! Scaring you guys is the type of shit that's NEVER gonna get old."

"CHRIST! Honestly Y/N where does your head go sometimes!?" Fury questioned his old friend and the symbiote.

"Well it's a long flight so I can go into very graphic details."

As soon as Fury asked the question he regretted it but thankfully didn't get an answer however Steve then asked another question which was on his mind.

"Y/N how the heck did you even get up here!? You can't fly." Steve queried before he furrowed his eyebrows knowing Y/N sometimes like to play his cards close to his chest "Can you?"

"This might have had nothing to do with me." Y/N remarked as he looked upon all the broken lab equipment and various parts of destruction "How do you know I've not been here the whole time........ I've could've just been standing So incredibly still."

"Or we could've just used our camouflage?" Venom questioned his host.

Y/N tilted his agreement "Yeah or we could've just camouflaged."

"Really? That's the story you're going with?" Natasha sarcastically asked him with an accompanying eye roll, not believing him in the slightest.

Y/N narrowed his eyes "Depends. How's that gone for me?"

"Badly."

Y/N shrugged his shoulders "Fiiiiiiiiine you've caught me, I caused this." He then smiled widely "But I actually got here using this..." He extended his right arm out and then opened his hand up.

Thor recognised the motion that Y/N was doing instantly "By Odin's beard. It cannot be."

The others were all slower to catch on, which said a lot that Thor knew something before everyone else however they caught on very quick when a famous Asgardian hammer flew straight into Y/N's grasp who then proceeded to do an air guitar on it.

Whilst everyone basked in more shock that Y/N continued to deliver, he tossed Mjolnir back to Thor who almost fumbled it but just about caught his famous weapon "There you are Sparkles, you're probably gonna start having withdrawal symptoms if you don't touch your hammer soon."

Y/N then rubbed his hands together eagerly "Now where's my son and daughter?"

Wanda and Pietro made the way to the forefront of the group and Y/N walked over and gave them a big and loving hug which the two teens reciprocated.

Fury then whispered into Stark's ear "I've never felt so out of the loop before."

Stark smirked but seeing Y/N embracing his children really made him happy for the Merc "His life is really coming together like a Soap Opera."

Y/N then excused himself and the Maximoffs away from the rest of the group with the trio sitting down. Wanda and Pietro on chairs whilst Y/N knelt on the floor "How are you guys doing?"

"I'm not sure." Pietro admitted as he looked to his sister for extra support as she shared his feelings "I'm glad we stopped Ultron but.."

"It cost us our home." Wanda stated sadly as she and Pietro each put a hand on the sentimentally valuable locket "Where mother took care of us."

Y/N felt his heart strings twinge slightly, really feeling for the two. He couldn't particularly empathise with them as he hadn't ever experienced that type of loss before however he tried his best to reassure and comfort them.

He got closer to them and also put his hand on top of theirs as they looked at him "I'll tell you something."

"What?" Pietro questioned.

"I bet wherever your mum is, she'd be really proud of you both." He truthfully told them, fully believing that Wanda and Pietro had done brilliantly in the fight against Ultron.

"Really?" Wanda not quite believing her father "Don't you think she'd be ashamed of us getting involved with Hydra and Ultron?"

Y/N shook his head rapidly from side to side "Absolutely not. She would probably say something like....... It's not about the mistakes we make but what we do to fix them."

Pietro and Wanda took the advice on board with the male teen chuckling a little "That's some actual good parenting advice."

Y/N looked down nervously with a shy smile, something he wouldn't usually associate with himself but these were different circumstances "I'm getting used to it....... And not that you need my approval AT ALL" he gave both of them a playful nudge "But I'm really proud of you too."

The two Maximoffs smiled widely, it was a sentence that the pair of them had been wanting to hear their entire lives and despite it being seventeen years of waiting, finally hearing it felt worth it.

"Thanks Y/N." Wanda anxiously yet graciously, neither she or Pietro were comfortable about calling Y/N 'dad' yet but perhaps it would come with time.

The brunette girl then offered up her own thoughts on Y/N "I think mother would be proud of you too."

Y/N raised his eyebrows in surprise "You reckon?"

Wanda nodded confidently "Definitely." Pietro nodded along with his sister.

"I'm also really proud of your mum too, she definitely raised you two right." Y/N commented which certainly heightened their moods.

"She was a good one." Pietro sighed out.

"The best." Wanda corrected her brother.

"I'm also glad she gave you normal names and not stupid celebrity names like Apple or Bear or Chicago......"

"Are you going to go through the whole alphabet?" Wanda asked with raised eyebrows.

"I was gonna explore numbers as well." Y/N added as they all shared a small laugh together.

Someone then cleared their throat behind Y/N and he looked over his shoulder to see Natasha standing there patiently with her hands kneaded together "I hope I'm not interrupting but can I borrow Y/N?"

Pietro then decided to go all dramatic "Please get him away from us." Both Wanda and Y/N glared at him. Y/N in a look of sadness, worried he'd done something wrong whereas Wanda's was one of 'Do you want me to kill you!'.

"Kidding! Humour clearly doesn't exist here." Pietro put his hands up in the air. Y/N breathed a sigh of relief and Wanda's anger suppressed.

"Sorry about my brainless brother." Wanda apologised to Y/N and Natasha nudging her brother a little roughly in the ribs which he mostly definitely felt. She looked to the redhead "He's all yours."

"Thank you." Natasha replied as Y/N got to his feet. Just before he went to talk to the Black Widow, Venompool told his children.

"Afterwards, I'll tell you about my time in space." He offered as some more bonding time.

"Cool!" Pietro cheered as Wanda was also intrigued, the pair were glad to be catching up on lost time and hearing some of their father's stories was certainly a topic of interest.

"Yeah that does sound cool." Wanda remarked.

Y/N then went off with Natasha to the other side of the lab away from everyone else and enveloped him in a huge hug which was obviously reciprocated.

"Damn, who'd have thought Natasha Romanoff would be such a hugger?" The Merc joked as they held each other tightly.

"Oh shut up!" Her voice was muffled as her face rested on his shoulder "I'm just glad to see you're okay." She stated as they pulled away from each other.

"I'm waaaaaay past okay. I'm riding on Cloud Nine at the moment. For a guy who's taken probably every drug man has ever created, this is the biggest high I've ever had."

Y/N had on his face as big a grin as he could muster, it was so big in fact that his cheek muscles were beginning to tighten up and would probably rip if he tried any harder.

Natasha wasn't stupid and knew exactly what put Y/N in this 'Disney Princess' state of happiness. The Black Widow glanced over at Wanda and Pietro who continued to look at the picture of their mother.

"I was talking to them whilst you were dealing with Ultron." She decided to confide in Y/N about her honest thoughts "I must say the prospect of your children did worry me at first, but they're really, really good kids."

"Yeah they are." Y/N looked dreamily at the two "They really are. Thank god they take after their mother."

Y/N then cleared his throat and reverted his attention back to the shorter woman in front of him "So that kiss was really something?"

Natasha let a small stream of giggles leave her lips as she pushed him slightly with her shoulder "Yeah it was. I've been waiting to do that for a long time."

"So have I." Y/N breathed out a large puff of air from his nose "Sooooooo, what's on your mind for us then?"

"Hmmm." She questioned to herself "I was really upset when you left me so maybe seeing you on your knees and begging would help."

"What?"

The Russian spy bounced on the balls of her feet with her vibrant red hair hitting her shoulders as she did "Wellllllll, I was brought up that 'Love is for Children'."

"Come on Red, surely you know by now there is no bigger child than me."

Natasha tilted her head to the side, unable to argue that the person in front of her was undoubtedly a manchild yet for some reason, he had still managed to win her over.

"I won't beg but I could sing you a very tasteful song that is relevant to the moment." Y/N bargained with the ex-S.H.I.E.L.D agent.

Venom slapped his own forehead inside of Y/N's body "Oh God."

"Are you familiar with the song 'One Little Slip'?" Y/N queried the redhead in front of him.

(A/N - I'd say this song blueprints Y/N and Natasha's relationship up until this point.)

"You mean the one from Chicken Little?"

Y/N narrowed his eyes "You know the film?"

Natasha huffed in shock "I've been on many long stakeouts, the time in between is normally filled with movies and takeout... Plus I've spent a fair few nights with Clint's kids too."

"Fuck me...... No wonder I fell for you." Y/N said which made Black Widow blush however she soon became confused when Y/N was walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Communication system."

"Why?"

"So EVERYONE can hear my fantastic musical number for you." He carelessly replied which immediately made Natasha freeze up like a statue.

"What?" She deadpanned as Y/N got over to the Comms that were in the lab, she instantaneously rushed over to stop him.

Natasha tried pulling him away but his superior strength was a too much for to handle then she decided to jump on his back and cover his eyes thankfully everyone else was too busy discussing about Y/N being worthy to care about what was going on between the Widow and the Mercenary.

The newly blinded Y/N was complaining as he still made his way to the Comms "Let this songbird free from it's nest."

"Not a chance."

Natasha hopped off of his back and went ahead to block him from getting to the Comms by pressing her back up against the wall where the microphone was "Please don't embarrass yourself."

Y/N snorted, his chest began hurting from his hard he was laughing "You do know who I am, right? I think I left my dignity back in World War One."

Natasha internally scolded herself for not realising who she was dealing with "Well don't embarrass me then."

"There's the answer I was expecting." He replied with an evil looking smirk, it was just a ploy to get out of it. Y/N knew that Natasha valued her reputation and would NEVER allow herself to be serenaded in front of everyone.

The pair just laughed it off together, feeling as though these little chaotic events would probably become a cornerstone of what was to come in the future.

The laughing and joking soon stopped though as Y/N held out a hopeful hand to the redhead "So........ Are you sure you wanna give us a go?"

Usually Natasha would take her time to consider the implications of her decisions, but not this time despite the light joke she tried to play earlier. This choice was as clear as day for her, one of the rare times it occurred.

Romanoff immediately took his hand and pulled herself closer to him "Absolutely." She replied with 100% confidence as she spoke.

"Awww... That's nice."

Y/N immediately wiped away the sweat off the side of his cheek that had started to come down in nervousness "PHEWWW!!" He exclaimed "I am touched in ways I have never been touched before."

"I'm really going to have to adjust to this." Natasha muttered as she rolled her eyes. Nothing in the Red Room, KGB or S.H.I.E.L.D had prepared her for a long term relationship, let alone one with Y/N L/N.

"Yeah you are!" Y/N declared, he then nodded his head slightly towards the enhanced twins "Besides are you really gonna let those two endure me on their own? That's probably a punishment in itself."

"Well we can't have that now, can we?" Natasha replied jokingly, however she was internally ecstatic to hear that Y/N wanted her by his side for this next extremely important part of his life, and she was more than happy to have him along with her as well.

Natasha wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck "I will say though, you're not that bad."

Y/N cocked an eyebrow upwards as he rested his hands on her hips "See the fact that you have to say I'm not that bad, means that I am that bad." He told her, unconvinced by her answer.

Natasha tilted her head from side to side "Well you're definitely annoying but it means you're not boring, plus I like to be kept on my toes."

"Boring is definitely something you can't associate with me."

The pair then heard a load of commotion as Tony, Clint and Rhodey were now trying once again to lift Mjolnir especially after discovering that Y/N could, all whilst Thor laughing heartily at their failed attempts and Cap was shaking his head in bemusement as were Fury and Hill. Vision meanwhile, stood by idly trying to gather more information on human behaviour.

The redhead then locked eyes with E/C eyed man "I knew you were worthy."

Y/N remembered how the redhead was the only one who believed in him at the party a few days prior but decided not to be cocky "What can I say? I had three VERY good reasons that helped."

Natasha blushed a little, knowing what those three reasons were, with a large sense of pride that she was one of them.

"Oh come here." The redhead said eagerly, pulling Y/N's head towards hers then delicately pushing her lips onto Y/N's, connecting them perfectly. Y/N pulled her in closer and dipped her down slightly.

"We've fucking done it!" Venom cheered exceedingly loudly, it was close to breaking Y/N's concentration and ruining the moment for him and Black Widow.

After about ten seconds, Y/N didn't hesitate in escalating the normal kiss to a French kiss as he slipped Natasha some tongue taking her by surprise but nevertheless was glad that their kiss allowed to grow even deeper than pair initially hoped for.

The new couple could hear their own heart rates elevating seemingly every second, it had been a long and often troubled journey for the pair to get to where they had but now they finally had each other and they couldn't be more glad.

Thankfully before their kiss got more heated than it already was, especially in front of Y/N's children as well as their shared friends and work colleagues. Tony then yelled at the sight "OH MY GOD! When the hell did this happen!?"

Natasha pulled away from Y/N reluctantly and she whispered "Perhaps we should continue this later."

"I'm holding you to that." An idea popped into his mind, thanks to his stomach grumbling so loud that that even Natasha heard it "My stomach has spoken! And it says it wants food! Care to join?"

"Sure, I definitely need some meat in me." Natasha replied with a snarky smile and a waaaaaay over the top wink, the redheaded woman knew exactly what game she was playing.

"Look at you making sexual jokes." Y/N complimented pridefully, only making his attraction to Romanoff stronger.

"Why I would never" The former S.H.I.E.L.D agent responded with sickly sweet innocence before laughing alongside her new boyfriend.

"Maybe we could let Wanda and Pietro come with us?" Y/N propositioned Natasha who looked more than keen at the prospect of having the two teenagers join them.

"Sure! I'd love to get to know them better." Natasha replied, figuring if she was going to be dating Y/N that she had better get in Wanda and Pietro's good books.

"Coolio." Y/N responded then he looked over to Wanda and Pietro and called out to them "Sonic! Sabrina! We're getting some food, you in!?"

Pietro immediately bolted over at the promise of food whilst Wanda pacily walked to catch them up "I'm always down for food. What are we getting?" He quizzically queried his infamous father.

Y/N wrapped one of his arms around Natasha's waist with her returning the gesture as they exited the lab and his other around Pietro's shoulder whilst he did the same to Wanda.

The four of them were all linked together as they went to the cafeteria to grab some grub as Y/N asked his two children a VERY important question.

"Have you ever had Chimichangas?"

--

A few weeks later at the Avengers Facility in Upstate New York, everyone was making themselves comfortable in their new rooms with major renovations within taking place.

"Left!"

"My left or your left!?"

"Your left." The pair then crashed the large box straight into the wall, causing a loud thud throughout the hallway.

"Sorry, my left."

"Thanks for the tip imbecile."

Pietro then popped his head through the entrance to his bedroom revealing a new haircut for the Maximoff boy. He went with  a short, back and sides after Wanda had said his previous trim looked messy and that he needed to look more professional if they were going to join the Avengers.

"Hey! Don't break it before I've even got to open it up." He warned Y/N before slipping back inside his new area of residence.

"Yeah don't help will you?" Y/N yelled to his son.

A thumbs up from the Speedster came through the door as a conversation was taking place in the bedroom or more liking cooing.

Y/N and Venom managed to maneuver the awkward box into Pietro's bedroom all whilst Natasha was facetiming Laura with Wanda and Pietro sitting either side of Black Widow with all three swooning over Clint's newborn son, Nathaniel Pietro Barton.

"He's so cute!" Wanda squealed at the newborn infant on the screen.

"He's a little on the chubby side." Pietro remarked making Wanda smack him in the arm.

"Don't say that about babies!" Wanda slightly scolded her brother.

"It's alright Wanda." Natasha assured with a slight laugh "I called him fat earlier." Wanda did agree that he was a chunky baby but thought best to keep that information to herself.

"How's Y/N doing?"  Laura questioned as she continued to show off the Barton's newest edition to their family.

"Oh he's doing fine thanks. Aren't you Y/N?" Natasha told Laura whilst she smiled at her boyfriend who continued further to get the box to it's required destination.

"Not right now I'm not. Are ANY of you gonna help?" Y/N questioned the trio.

All three collectively looked up at the mercenary who was literally doing all of the work whilst they kicked back "Nah." They all said simultaneously.

"You know a Foosball table is cool but why did you get the biggest one?" Y/N questioned Pietro as he and Venom finally put the box down.

"Because you offered to help Wands and I make these rooms feel more home-y and also because you're fuckin' loaded." Pietro exasperated making Natasha and Wanda gasp meanwhile Y/N did literally nothing.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Wanda questioned Y/N, internally hoping to see her twin get punished.

"No, why?"

"He literally just swore."

"HA! Swearing is like my native tongue. I can't punish someone for speaking my language." Y/N replied making Natasha and Wanda shake their heads.

"Unbelievable." Wanda muttered before she then asked a question that instantly came into her mind "Does that mean I can swear too?"

"Fuckin' swear the fuck away." Y/N emphasised his point to Wanda and Pietro.

Laura laughed on the other side of the phone "Fathering treating you well Y/N?" She asked out to Y/N as Natasha turned the phone screen so it was now facing Y/N.

"Yeah, pretty good actually." Y/N replied then scowling at the two teenagers "Except for all the heavy lifting I'm being put through."

"And Me!"

"Well I'm glad you managed to make that leap." Laura complimented despite his less than usual style of parenting, remembering the conversation she and Y/N about the latter being able to take on that amount of responsibility.

"By the way I think my desk is outside." Wanda reminded Y/N, smirking a little after seeing him complain about Pietro's foosball table and now with the prospect of having to bring in a long, granite desk.

With no warning whatsoever Vision phased through the wall, startling the quartet. Y/N, Natasha and Pietro all looked to the red humanoid who was in his full suit meanwhile Wanda looked anywhere but Vision, her timidness dialed up to eleven.

"Dude! I know you're testing your abilities but that's gonna wear real thin, real fast." Y/N warned.

"My apologies Mr L/N but Captain Rogers requested that everyone get ready for a group training session." Vision informed the quartet.

"What? Even me?" Y/N asked Vision.

Vision looked directly at Y/N and responded "Captain Rogers explicitly requested that you attend." Y/N groaned and lightly hit his head against the wall.

"Fuckin' A, more work!"

"We'll be there Vis, ALL of us." Natasha responded not even looking at the android but instead glaring daggers at Y/N.

"Thank you Natasha." Vision replied with a slight head nod before turning to leave but not without one last comment from Y/N.

"Oh dude! A tip for you... Lose the cape, it's really bad for heroes to wear capes." Y/N remarked as Vision turned to face the Merc.

"Do you think the Cape is not functional Mr L/N?" He asked Y/N, grabbing the yellowish golden cape that draped down his back and examining the material.

The android despite being accepted into the Avengers and shown to have nothing to do with Ultron still felt a need to prove himself.

However, in his own head, he couldn't calculate why he felt the need or the urge to impress Y/N the most. He was confident though that with time that he'd be able to determine the source of this need to earn Y/N's respect.

Y/N pulled open one of the drawers that resided under Pietro's TV to reveal a plethora of DVDs which he had loaned out and were all categorised into Alphabetical order with the genres ranging from Comedy to Horror to Animated to Romances.

After Y/N flicked through the DVD's, he pulled one out and then threw the case over to Vision who caught it easily and inspected the cover "The Incredibles?"

"Watch that film and you'll understand why you should NEVER wear a cape."

Vision scanned the tagline and also the synopsis on the back cover of the DVD "Thank you Mr L/N, I'll make sure to watch this." He graciously thanked before taking his leave but not before smiling at the Sokovian girl in the room.

"Well I better let you guys go. Sounds like you guys are gonna be busy, I can already feel the relief lift off of Clint at not having to do this anymore."

"Lucky him." Y/N huffed making the twins giggle a little.

"Bye Laura, hope everything goes well. You can call Y/N or I if you ever need anything." Natasha offered her and Y/N's support to her best friend's family.

"Will do." She replied before one last thing popped into her mind "Oh and thanks for the gift Y/N."

"Gift?" Natasha questioned, clearly she was unaware that Y/N had sent Clint and Laura anything "What did you send? Baby clothes or something?"

"No, none of that shit! They've probably got that stuff already." Y/N laughed off Black Widow's suggestion "Nah, I sent them a big crate of Whiskey." Y/N used his arms to emphasise how big the crate was.

"Why would you send them Whiskey? It's not like they can drink when they've got a newborn to look after." Natasha immediately challenged Y/N's choice of presents.

"Hahahaha, who said it was for them?" Y/N responded immediately drawing confusion from everyone within Pietro's bedroom however he quickly explained himself to shed some light.

"You put whiskey on the baby's pacifier and let them suck on it for a bit, it puts them to sleep SO much faster than that stupid Rock-a-bye baby bullshit."

Pietro nodded along and offered a high five to Y/N "That's a brilliant idea!" He praised as he stood next to his father. However, Pietro was the only person he was going to get praise off for that idea.

"For your sake, I am really hoping that you're joking." Natasha's tone sounded venomous as she gave Y/N a murderous look and gave Pietro a similar one for agreeing with Y/N.

The two men gave each other quick glances of slight fear and felt the urge to just disappear and not be seen again for a short while.

Laura broke the silence that had filled the room by saying "I'm gonna go now. Bye guys!" She quickly hung up, knowing how scary Natasha could be.

"Here's what I'm thinking... You run right, I'll go left." Y/N discreetly whispered to Pietro as he held his hand out open behind his back waiting for his escape route to arrive.

"Sounds good to me."

Y/N waited a few seconds as he never broke eye contact with Natasha and Pietro did the same with Wanda "Babe, let's talk about this."

"Yes, let's talk about your ludicrous thought process and how you think that giving a baby alcohol is a good idea." Natasha invited Y/N for a conversation.

"I've got those street smarts." Y/N tapped temple with his finger as he nervously chuckled. After a few seconds, he finally felt his escape route enter his hand and turned to Pietro in an instant "RUN!"

Pietro immediately zoomed right out of his down the hallway whilst Y/N spun Mjolnir in his hand and flew left to escape his girlfriend and daughter.

With Y/N and Pietro out of sight, the two women turned to each other and laughed a little "We're really gonna have to rely on each other to deal with those two aren't we?" Wanda questioned.

"Definitely." Natasha responded as they headed back to get changed out of their everyday clothes and into their fight outfits "Y/N is truly unlike any person I've ever met."

"He's certainly not a 'traditional' person" Wanda replied with accompanying quotation gestures "I can see where my brother gets it from."

--

Due to Thor giving him a few more tips over the last couple of weeks, Y/N had managed to pick up pretty quickly how to fly with significantly increased precision band control.

The God Of Thunder also showed Y/N ways to call Mjolnir and some techniques to using the Asgardian hammer should he ever need to, which given the world they lived in was very likely.

Venompool continued to fly through the Avengers Compound when he reached the hammer's true owner along with Iron Man and Captain America who were walking down the hallway.

"Sorry, I really needed to get away from Natasha and Wanda." Y/N apologised as he handed Mjolnir back to Thor.

"I see Mjolnir is treating you well." Thor observed as he took back his famous hammer.

"Really useful for quick getaways."

"Well don't make a habit of it, you never know when I may need it." Thor reminded Y/N that despite Venompool being worthy to wield it, Mjolnir belonged to Thor.

"You saying that makes me want to make a habit out of it." Y/N joked with the God Of Thunder who sort of blamed himself for opening his mouth.

"That does not surprise me one bit." Thor responded as he slapped Y/N on the back.

The quartet of Venompool, Captain America, Thor and Iron Man continued strolling down the hallway "So what did you do this time?" Steve asked.

"Nothing really." Y/N shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure you didn't."

"So I may have sent Whiskey to Barton as a gift so he could give it to his baby." Y/N responded with none of the three men shocked whatsoever.

"Well it does work." Tony defended Y/N's decision making Steve in particular look at Tony with surprise "What? Howard used to do it all the time to put me to sleep."

"That explains so much." Y/N replied, chuckling a very slight amount.

"Yeahhhhhhhh." Tony strained out, figuring it probably accounted for some of the reason he was they that he was.

"Lady Romanoff was none too pleased with your choice in gifts then?" Thor queried the mouthy Merc.

"Not. One. Bit."

"Ooooh daddy Y/N getting into trouble yet again." Tony teased, instantly making Thor and Cap VERY uncomfortable with them both cringing at Stark's terminology.

"I think I just threw up in my mouth a little." Steve commented looking fairly disgusted, memories of their past time as roommates resurfacing particularly the thinness of their bedroom walls.

However, if there is one person who can heighten an awkward moment then it was none other than Y/N L/N and Tony was about to get an all expenses paid experience.

"You know someone else called me Daddy once, AGH! What was her name..." Y/N clicked his fingers rhythmically to get his brain working however he already knew the answer "Pepper something... Pepper Potts?" He smirked as he said it.

Tony stopped in his tracks, his shoes squeaking on the floor as he came to halt however the other three just continued walking "What!?"

Y/N looked at the security camera that was in the hallway then snapped his fingers and pointed at the lense of the device "Cue the Flashback."

If this was a movie, then a sound effect of a loud, screeching record disc being scratched would've been playing as Tony interrupted the imminent flashback "Absolutely Not!"

Y/N burst into laughter at Tony's expense as he turned to face Stark and walked backwards "I'm just joking Stark, take a chill pill dawg." At that point, Tony basically took a shower in pure relief.

Tony produced some strained laughter which was masking the awkwardness that he was truly feeling "Haha Yeah, like YOU could get Pepper!" Tony slapped Y/N on the back, confident that Y/N's charms and flirting wouldn't have any effect on her whatsoever.

"You're confidence is misplaced Stark, Lord Y/N has managed to charm Lady Romanoff so he clearly has a way with womenfolk." Thor reminded, knowing that Natasha wasn't always the most open of people.

"This is why I love Thor!" Y/N exclaimed.

Stark then sped up and beat them all to the elevator, mostly just to escape this conversation. He proceeded to press the button and watched the doors close with only him inside "Suckers!" He taunted as he laughed maniacally.

The trio of Y/N, Steve and Thor stood in silence for a bit until the elevator came back up "You were joking about Pepper right?" Steve asked, having learned by now with Y/N to either question everything or nothing.

"All I'm saying is... Tony's one lucky guy... Make of that what you will." Y/N cryptically responded just as the elevator dinged and the doors opened with Y/N stepping inside.

Steve decided this was one of those times to question nothing as the trio changed topic as they journeyed down in the elevator "So are you sure you won't stay?" Y/N asked Thor.

"Unfortunately I cannot. I must find out what purpose there is for the Infinity Stones." Thor replied as they continued their descent downwards "I trust that given you and the Vision can hold the hammer, the Mind Stone is safe with you."

"Yeah for sure." Y/N assured the Thunder God "Unless of course, I decide to rip the Mind Stone out of his head."

The journey downwards continued with the counter showing the levels also decreased as well before they reached the bottom, the elevator door dinged and opened to reveal Stark with a shit eating grin on his face.

"Beat ya." He childishly gloated.

Y/N did a slow clap "Such an unbelievable achievement, maybe we can get you a medal."

"I'd say I've earned one."

Thor then decided to get everyone back on track as they headed outside of the Avengers Compound and onto the grassy lawn.

"Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position..."

"Triple Yahtzee?" Tony suggested.

"Think you can find out what's coming?" Steve questioned hopefully of the Asgardian.

"I do, besides these two..." Thor said as he lightly hit both L/N and Stark in their chests "There's nothing that can't be explained."

"That's a compliment if I've ever heard one." Y/N reveled in being described as 'unexplainable'.

Thor held out his hand to shake both Steve and Tony's hands "Farewell Gentlemen."

He then looked at Y/N "If circumstances were different, I would invite you to accompany me on this quest but you have far more pressing matters."

"That I do.... You know I would kiss you goodbye but I wouldn't want to betray Loki." Y/N told Thor as he prepared to venture off on his quest alone into the universe.

The Asgardian's laughter boomed loudly across the front of the compound as Thor shook Y/N's hand for the final time "Farewell Y/N, I have no doubt the next time we meet it will be fighting some type of army."

Venompool, Captain America and Iron Man all stepped backwards. Thor thrust Mjolnir into the air and the bifrost take him off of Earth and into the unknown with the Thunder God determined to acquisition knowledge about the Infinity Stones.

"Wow... That man has no regard for lawn maintenance." Tony jokingly claimed as he clicked on a button on his car keys.

"Way I see it, someone's getting paid to fix that." Y/N told the pair as they all walked across the undamaged lawn.

"So Thor's actually helping the financial and employment issues." Steve added.

"By spending MY money." Stark reminded the pair as an orange sports car pulled up alongside the trio.

Y/N admired the billionaire's car "Well judging by your whip, it looks like you've got cash to throw around."

"Doesn't mean I like to spend it." Tony attempted to defend but was immediately caught out by Steve.

"That's one of the biggest lies I've ever heard." The super soldier joked as the three men shared a small laugh together.

Once the cheerful action had died down, Tony looked at the two war veterans "You know I'm really gonna miss you two."

"Likewise." L/N and Rogers replied in unison.

"I think I might take a page out of Barton's book maybe build Pepper a farm." Tony tried to imagine a quieter life but even his genius mind was struggling to comprehend what that would be like.

"The simple life." Steve replied.

"Well if Y/N can do it, anyone can."

Y/N pointed his index finger at Stark "I somehow doubt that having two teenagers is going to be 'simple'."

Stark couldn't help but agree with Y/N "Yeah, you're probably right but it surely will give you a sense of normality." Tony then glanced at Steve "You'll get there one day too."

"I think I already have, I've got a niece and nephew to look out for now." Steve answered, truly feeling at home at the Avengers Compound.

Tony and Y/N both smiled at Steve's words before Stark entered his the driver's seat of his car and started it up then rolling down his window "I'll see you boys soon." He told them, giving them one last wave.

Tony sped off down the road, his orange sports car making a loud roar as he went off into the distance, Stark was always one for showing off and couldn't help himself as he departed the Compound.

L/N and Rogers turned back to head into the compound with Steve asking Y/N "Ready for training?"

"If I say no, then can I go back to my room?"

"No."

Y/N groaned loudly as they walked through the corridor to the training room where everyone else would be waiting "Then I'm absolutely so ready to do work which I really don't need to do!" Y/N feigned excitement for the upcoming session.

Steve brushed off Y/N's sarcasm "Well we need some of your Y/N L/N experience to help get the others into shape."

"Hmmmmmmm I am a very valuable commodity. Why do you think I find jobs so easily?" Y/N joked, knowing how good he was at what he did.

Steve chuckled as he reminisced to everything that bad happened since Y/N got back from space "It's been a crazy few weeks hasn't it? We've stopped a crazy robot army, saved the world, you've found out you've got kids and you and Romanoff are.... Fondue-ing."

Y/N snorted at Cap's innocence "Yes Steve, we're fondue-ing." Y/N then decided to jog Steve's memory a little bit "Do you remember when we stayed at Sam's house whilst avoiding S.H.I.E.L.D and Hydra?"

"Yeah."

"And how you were annoyed that Nat and I were screaming during the night?" Y/N reminded Steve further, his pitch a little higher as he tried to lead Steve to the answer.

"Yeah?" Steve said unsurely. The cogs in Rogers' brain started turning as he began piecing it together before Boom! All the pieces joined together with Steve gaining a horrified look on his face "OH MY GOD!"

Y/N smirked proudly "There it is." He was then met with a slap on the back of his head from Steve.

"What the fuck was that for!?" Y/N asked, slightly annoyed as he rubbed the back of his skull to numb the pain.

"You had sexual intercourse in someone's house where we were guests!" Steve scolded, believing heavily in respecting where you were staying and treating it in the proper manner.

"Well I didn't have sex with myself! Did I!?" Y/N yelled back, not quite believing what was unfolding in front of him.

Steve narrowed his eyes at Y/N and let out a displeased hum "I suppose not.......... Just don't do it again."

"Alright dad" Y/N sarcastically said, doing a double thumbs up.

Steve chuckled a little "Pretty sure you're the dad around here now." Steve then shuddered a little "I've gotta be honest that does scare me."

"Imagine how I feel." Y/N admitted honestly as he gained a tight, reassuring side hug from his Avenger counterpart.

"But I reckon you'll be a great dad." Steve reassured, confident that Y/N's heart was always in the right place and that it would translate well to parenthood.

"Gracias Spangles." Y/N thanked.

"Anytime, plus it means that I get to be the cool uncle." Steve confessed, he certainly felt a part of the family given how close he and Y/N were so would play whatever necessary role he could for the Maximoffs.

"Uhhhh Yeahhhhhhh." Y/N strained as he slowly tapped Rogers on his back a few times, he knew that Steve was not known for being 'the cool one' of Avengers "Sure you will."

The duo then entered through the double doors where the rest of the team were already waiting. Rhodey and Sam were donning their new updated technology for their War Machine and Falcon suits respectively.

Vision was still in his attire from before as he turned to face Venompool and Captain America whilst Wanda floated down from above in her new, refurbished attire of her scarlet outfit.

Pietro zoomed in from wherever that boy had been, a noticeable change being that of a new suit consisting of black, blue and silver colours with the material much more reinforced than his previous combination of a t-shirt and trousers.

"Looking good guys." Y/N complimented Wanda and Pietro in particular.

"Feeling good Y/N." Pietro quipped back.

Natasha, who was in her black catsuit, joined Y/N and Steve as they were the three most senior Avengers, she then whispered into Y/N's ear "You just love causing trouble don't you?" Referring to the prior incident.

Y/N nodded his head "Trouble is basically like my invisible conjoined twin."

"Hmmm, well I hope you know that I'm punishing you later." She promised in a sultry tone, the two them stood either side of Steve as he looked out on his new team.

"There's my entertainment sorted for tonight."

Y/N could also quite vividly picture how his night was going to go and he had a pretty good idea of what this 'punishment' with Natasha would entail, with the vision playing like a movie scene inside of his head.

However, for now he had to get through this group training session and could think about that afterwards. Like Steve said, the Avengers needed that Y/N L/N experience in order to aid the whole team for the greater good.

Rogers stood proudly at the helm with L/N and Romanoff just behind him and announced in his most authoritative tone "Avengers..."

"WOW! That's it!?" Y/N exclaimed in realisation that Rogers was not in fact taking a long pause, his expression turning sour "I thought you were gonna say....... more words." Y/N huffed in disappointment.

THE END

Mid Credits Scene

"WOULD YOU TWO GROW UP AND STOP FIGHTING!!" A loud voice bellowed.

Quill and Rocket were at each other's throats for what seemed like the billionth time, with Gamora once again having to play peacemaker between the two.

"Babe! Tell Rocket that I'd make the better uncle!" Quill pleaded with his relatively new girlfriend.

"And would you tell this shithead that he can barely take care of using the toilet rather than two kids!" Rocket yelled in the direction of Gamora.

Gamora had decided to give Quill a chance, he was a lot like Y/N in many regards: Funny, good-looking, caring when it mattered.

She had compared Quill to Y/N because she was 100% certain that she had a very slight crush on the irritating Terran Mercenary but Quill was a much more compatible person for her, at least Quill wasn't multiple galaxies away.

She thought it strange that she was attracted to people so completely different to her, but perhaps she had a type.

Gamora had really reached her boiling point with Quill and Rocket after Y/N had called them to inform them of the news of him about discovering Wanda and Pietro.

The pair had been arguing non-stop for over an hour about who would be the better role model for the twins. The quick-witted, courageous and roguish Star-Lord or the wisecracking, loveable yet aggressive Rocket Raccoon.

"With you two and Y/N, I genuinely worry for those poor children having to put up with three idiots." Gamora voiced her thoughts on the situation.

"Hey!" Both Quill and Rocket fired back at Gamora who smirked feeling as though the truth hurts.

"I would be their favourite." Drax powerfully declared from absolutely out of nowhere startling the trio and making them jump.

"Jeez dude have you been there this whole time?" Quill questioned Drax.

"Yes." Not even a second of thought was put into Drax's reply.

"Besides like you would be their favourite." Rocket claimed as he did one of his famous 'real, authentic' laughs as Quill scoffed loudly at the thought of Drax being the best role model.

"The raccoon mocks my abilities to be an impeccable person for Y/N's offspring to aspire to."

Rocket wiped the tear out of his eye "Yeah I'm mocking you and your sensitive nipples." Rocket taunted Drax.

"They are the nipples that I was born with!" Drax barked back at Rocket who sniggered in response.

"I wish that we would all stop arguing." Said a soft female voice. The other Guardians heads all whipped over to see a sad looking Mantis.

"Don't you think that your friend would just be happy to have all of you as support?" She offered up to the only friends that she had ever known.

There was complete silence amongst Star-Lord, Rocket and Drax as they thought about what the empath was saying, Gamora on the other hand smiled that someone managed to calm down these guys.

However the silence was immediately butchered by Rocket, Quill and Drax laughing uncontrollably amongst themselves.

The three Guardians were also doing a mix of holding their chests, slapping their thighs and stomping their feet hysterically at how 'Funny' Mantis' remark was.

"Good one Mantis."

"I never knew you were so funny."

"The freaky looking maiden knows nothing of our comrade."

Meanwhile, there were sounds from a video game heard in the background as a teenage Groot rested his feet on the arm rest of the chair, trying to put all his attention onto Defender and the current level that he was on.

"I Am Groot." He sarcastically mocked the other Guardians to himself.

Unfortunately thanks to all the commotion, Groot lost concentration and died within the game which, like any gaming teenager, meant he was wholeheartedly pissed.

Groot angrily threw the handheld console to the ground and groaned before stomping over to the other Guardians "I AM GROOT!" He yelled at them before storming away to his room.

"WOAH!" Everyone said exasperatedly, in utter shock of the use of Groot's language.

"You get back here young man." Rocket tried to discipline the wood humanoid who just mocked and mimicked Rocket's tone before slamming the door of his bedroom shut.

"Did the tree really just call us......" Drax was about to repeat the five letter word Groot had collectively called them.

Rocket quickly interrupted "Let's not say it out loud." He advised whilst shaking his head and everyone immediately agreed with him, which was about the first thing they'd agreed on all day.

"Perhaps I should touch him to make him feel better." Mantis innocently offered to use her empath powers on Groot, however she obviously didn't relay in her mind how it actually sounded.

Quill sniggered at the use of Mantis' language, unfortunately her social skills weren't exactly brilliant "Let's not be doing any touching of any kind." He let down Mantis easily.

Gamora meanwhile shook her head and put her head in her hands, really contemplating her life choices up until this point as she thought to herself 'Gods help Y/N's children if these idiots ever meet them.'

Post Credits Scene

Despite it being the beginning of 2015 when Y/N returned to Earth and him being there for about six months now, the time had felt comparatively shorter to one Carol Danvers thanks to space travel.

Carol had returned as promised to Xandar to deliver the spacecraft she'd borrowed from the Nova Corps, she then decided to take a trip to the nearest alien bar for a drink.

The blonde superheroine was still reeling about seeing her old lover again and it was very difficult to see him talk so passionately about this 'Natasha' woman.

She definitely had a pit of jealousy lodged deep within her stomach and despite harbouring feelings for the Merc, she decided to be more of a friend to Y/N, thinking that was what was best at the time.

Whilst sitting at the bar and sipping on some strong blue liquor, the blonde thought back to the fateful day that she let Y/N slip through her grasp.

--

Flashback - Maine 1995

🍋🍋🍋🍋
(A/N - If you wanna skip, feel free to scroll down further. For those that don't, we can end this arc on a high note.)

After Carol had come to see Y/N to say goodbye to him, this was certainly not how she was expecting to say goodbye to him but she was not complaining at all.

They were currently making out on the four person sofa so were able to fully lie down on the comfortable furniture instead of heading to the bedroom.

"I can't.... damage this... suit... you know." Carol reminded Y/N in between kisses with the mercenary.

"What have you still got on for then?" Y/N asked the fair question to the blonde beauty who quickly took her lips off of L/N's face.

Carol got to her feet as Y/N sat up to take in all her beauty. Danvers flashed him a devilishly devious grin as she painfully slowly undid the zip to her Captain Marvel suit.

"You're eyes had better not leave me at any point. Got it?" She very authoritatively ordered as she narrowed her eyes to show him how serious she was.

Y/N who had very quickly disposed of his shirt and trousers gave her an exaggerated salute "Aye, aye Captain."

Carol continued to strip out of her Captain Marvel uniform, freeing her arms from the suit "I can't hear you."

"Aye, aye Captain!" He responded louder than before just as Carol dropped her superhero suit down to the ground with it pooling at her ankles, exposing her bare form completely.

Danvers ego was boosted when she could see that Y/N looked as if he was taking mental photographs of her body which gave her an immense sense of pride.

"Like what you see?" Carol fluttered her eyelids as she eyed up Y/N's impressive body herself.

Y/N snapped his fingers, smirking as he did it "C'est Magnifique." He responded with the best French accent he could do before kissing his fingertips much like a chef.

Captain Marvel giggled as she got back onto the sofa to gently push Y/N onto his back. Danvers got a couple of her fingers inside the elastic of Y/N's boxers before delicately pulling them away from their position to reveal Y/N's rock hard cock.

"Wow! I guess you're not all talk after all." She confessed as she admired what he had to offer underneath between his legs before tossing his boxers away, with them landing over his small TV.

"Someone sounds surprised." Y/N teased with a slight smile as Carol slowly began to wank him off, exuding pleasure from both parties.

"Life's full of surprises, this is a good one though." Carol told Y/N, keeping a hold of his dick as she began to hover over him.

"Hang on, you're on top?" L/N questioned Danvers before he sat up and put his mouth around one of her breasts them began sucking on it with his tongue swirling around her nipple. 

Danvers threw her head back in rapture at the attention Y/N was placing on her breasts, her long blonde hair straightener out and was resting down her back but she quickly tried to regain some of her composure.

"Damn right I am." Carol confidently claimed as she pushed him onto his back trying to make something of a power play whilst continuing to have a firm grip on Y/N's manhood before she tried to align herself onto it.

Unfortunately for Carol, Y/N didn't play that way and in a flash the wisecracking Mercenary had flipped her onto her back so now that he was on top of her.

He tucked some blonde strands of Carol's hair behind her ear and leaned down to whisper in it "It's so cute that you thought you could top me." Y/N's quiet, husky tone sent tingling shivers down Carol's spine.

"You need tami-OH MY GOD!!" Carol wasn't given the chance to finish was to finish her sentence as Y/N had now firmly placed his erect dick into her throbbing pussy and plunged himself deep within her.

Y/N started slow to allow her to adjust to him but after a subtle nod from Danvers, Y/N began to pick up the pace at which he was thrusting into her "You naughty boy." Carol lowly teased after Y/N had robbed her of control.

"If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that."

With Y/N finding quickly his rhythmic hip action, Carol had never felt a high as strong or addicting as the sex she was engaging with Y/N and she was gonna make the most of it as waves of pleasure cascaded over her.

"You're... A... Fucking animal!" She breathed into Y/N's neck, her legs wrapped around his back and her arms dangled around his neck as she kept a grip onto the regenerating ex-soldier.

"And you thought you could tame me?" He confidently boasted as he pulled her closer to him so that her breasts were resting against his chest as he kissed the soft skin of her neck leaving a few marks in the process.

Y/N continued to drill into her at a rough and fast pace, his natural enhancements factoring into his sexual abilities. Carol dug her fingernails into Y/N's back as she was truly savouring the feeling.

"God you're beautiful." Y/N uttered as he looked Carol deep in her eyes with his dick really finding it's way inside of Carol's pussy as his hands edged their way from her back and trailed up to her chest, messaging her breasts with a gentle grip.

"You're... Pretty easy... On the eyes... Yourself." Carol attempted to compliment but she was really struggling to get her words out.

Danvers did however let out loud moans that would've woken up a dead person had they been in the vicinity, but thanks to the remote location of Y/N's cabin, Carol could be as loud as she wanted without any care in the world "You're so... Fucking good!!!!!" 

After a few minutes, she felt her inner walls begin to tighten and she knew that her climax was imminent, as did Y/N as he felt the internal pressure begin to restrict around his cock "Y/N, I'm.... Close." She whimpered out.

It was just in the nick of time as she let out a large groan, resting her forehead against Y/N's shoulder, cumming intensely as she rode the pleasure wave for as long as she possibly could with her warm cum coating Y/N's genitals.

Y/N was still able to go and Carol was still able to take him but after a few minutes later he felt that twitch in his dick and let the blonde superheroine know it was time "Carol, I'm..."

He remembered that he and Carol had rather quickly got into action so he hadn't put on a condom, therefore immediately pulled out of her and reached orgasm which with someone like Carol Danvers had felt a lot different to time before. He managed to get out of her in time as thankfully his pull out game was very strong.

Y/N and Carol laid back on the sofa as the blonde woman rested her head onto Y/N's chest as they both came down from the immeasurable highs, Danvers was really finding comfort in how her head rested perfectly on Y/N's torso.

"Worth all my flirting?" Y/N breathed out slowly as Carol snuggled herself deeper into Y/N's pectoral muscle with sweat making itself known on both of their naked bodies.

Like with most people, Carol had found Y/N irritating at first but after seeing his fighting skills and learning more about his personality, Venompool's charm had without a doubt managed to win over Captain Marvel.

"Every fucking second." Carol replied with a slight chuckle, taking a few minutes to get her breath back as she wanted to prove that she meant that "We're not done yet though, but I'M taking control this time." Absolutely desperate to 'get back on the horse' so to speak.

"I'm not gonna make it easy for you." Y/N warned the blonde woman.

Carol rolled over slightly to face Y/N "I'm counting on it." She seductively said, nibbling her bottom lip.

L/N's stamina had barely even taken a knock as he had a smile plastered on his face that had a 'I hoped you were gonna say that' kinda feel to it which was then hidden by Carol pressing her lips to Y/N's.

After around thirty to forty seconds of aggressive making out, Y/N pulled away "Let's not waste anymore time then Danvers." 

🍋🍋🍋🍋

--

A few hours later which involved much more oral action than there previously had been with Captain Marvel immensely impressed with Venompool's abilities to find her weak spots.

Dawn was just about to come around the next morning as Y/N had helped Carol out of the door of his wood cabin after she had made the executive decision to get into Y/N's pants.

Despite priding herself on being an independent figure, unfortunately for the superheroine that wasn't the case at the moment. Her and Y/N had gone pretty hard so she was struggling to walk let alone thinking about flying later.

"That was incredible." Carol complimented as she gave Y/N a strong kiss on the lips whilst he rested his hands on her hips, just above her ass.

Once they broke apart, Y/N had a smug smile on his face "What can I say? I'm a little bit of a slut, nothing wrong with that though."

Danvers chuckled, knowing Y/N's extravagant attitude towards women "Well at least with that healing factor of yours, I know I'm not gonna catch any diseases."

"Well couldn't you just like blast them off your pussy with those energy fists of yours?"

"Charming as always." Carol sarcastically remarked as she lightly tapped him on his face.

"Well.... I aim to please."

Carol glanced inside Y/N's cabin to see the time on his analogue clock that he had on the wall above his vast collection of DVDs and VHS tapes to see that it read 06:07.

She had a worried expression on her face "Shit, Talos and the others are gonna kill me for being this late."

Y/N just sniggered, knowing he'd brought Carol over to the dark side even if it was only for one night "He's not your dad." Y/N panned it off as nothing "What's he gonna do, spank you?"

"I've got you for that." She giggled as she playfully nudged him "But I seriously have to go." Even though she really didn't want to.

They both stood on the porch and watched the sun slowly rise as a new morning was born. Carol relished the sight of the yellow orb signifying the start of a new day.

"So when do you think I'll see you again?" Y/N asked the blonde woman.

Danvers bounced nervously on the soles of her feet and bit her bottom lip "Well, I have to go... but do you have to stay?"

"What?" Y/N asked with a slight laugh.

Danvers grabbed his hand tightly and hopefully "Come with me."

Y/N laughed a little bit more "I'M supposed to be the jokester here Danvers." However when he saw the look on Carol's face he could see she was far from joking.

"Oh." He said "You're being serious."

"Deadly." She replied with a one word answer "Besides I could really use your company." She tried to get him to agree.

Y/N really gave it some thought as to what Carol was asking, even Venom was considering it too. Carol stood by idly, desperately hoping that Y/N would go with her.

Now Carol was a brilliant woman and Y/N got along with her like a house on fire extremely quickly and Y/N being Y/N obviously flirted with her A LOT which she always usually shook her head at or occasionally flirted back.

After a few minutes of thinking Y/N then cupped his hand on Carol's rosy cheek "I would love to come with you..." He began however Carol cut him off prematurely.

The cosmic superheroine was over the moon and she probably would've flown over it given the chance with the giddy state of ecstasy she was now in.

"That's great, now we really should be going." Danvers said excitedly yet hurriedly as she tried pulling him along, which with her strength would've pulled anyone off their feet however Y/N had some impressive strength of his own.

The loudmouth Merc managed to stop her as she got onto the steps leading up to ten cabin "But I can't go with you." Y/N disappointedly said, which he could see immediately crushed Carol.

"W-why not?"

"Well I sort of agreed with Nick a while back that he could rely on me if shit went sideways that he couldn't handle, it's kinda why he brought me in to help you." Y/N explained his loyalty to Nick especially after he'd kept him off anyone's radar.

"Oh, I see." Carol dejectedly stated, definitely feeling as deflated as an airless balloon after Y/N chose not to go with her "I understand." She was obviously upset but could see from Y/N's perspective as to why he was going to stay.

In a final act of boldness on Carol's behalf, she grabbed Y/N by the collar of his t-shirt and connect his lips to her own, with the blonde woman savouring every second.

She pulled away after about fifteen seconds and gave him one last smile but it wasn't without pain ingrained within it "Bye Y/N."

Danvers stepped off of the steps to Y/N's cabin before taking off into the skies to join the Skrulls and start her adventures in the galaxies.

Flashback Over

--

The former Air Force pilot rued not saying anything to him after she picked him up from Xandar and was continuing her crusade of drowning her regrets in strong liquor. A few hours and several drinks later, Carol was drunk as in totally fucked up, off her head drunk.

She talked to some other aliens about her situation and they all pretty much came to the same conclusion 'Next time you see him just tell him how you feel!'

And that's exactly what she was going to do.

----------------------------------------------------------

PHEWWWW, that's Age Of Ultron completed, took a while but we got there. Hope you enjoyed this long ass chapter.

What did you think of this phase as a whole?

Y/N, Natasha and Carol will certainly have some tension between them by the time that rolls around. I mean Two's Company and Three's A Crowd...... Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.2K 30
What if Jason and Cheryl never had time to ride on the boat? What if the Blossom family had a different problem on their hands? What if things weren'...
13K 265 30
Kenzo lived peacefully in his village with his father until he discovered he was a lightning bender. It just caused a chain reaction of bad events: T...
10.8K 397 23
The Sixth year at Hogwarts isn't exactly the way it should have been. The ministry has finally announced the return of the Dark Lord, heralding the n...
6.2K 171 12
(Red Hood OC x MCU) Guess I've got a running thing going, because this is my second DC character in the MCU story idea, so that's interesting I guess...