I Need A Girl. D SWING (Compl...

By sereniity-

🎶 Most of these girls be confusing me. I don't know if they really love me or they using me.🎶 - I Need A Gi... More

❁ Cast List ❁
❁ Engagement Party ❁
❁ Adidas Superstars ❁
❁ Let's Work This Out ❁
❁ Just Keeping A Low Profile ❁
❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁
❁ Don't Be Someone You're Not ❁
❁ But Your Lies Ain't Working Out ❁
❁ We Need A Resolution ❁
❁ Make No Mistake, She Needs A Break ❁
❁ Ain't No Jodeci Without DeVante! ❁
❁ Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It ❁
❁ It's Official, You Got Issues ❁
❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁
❁ Incomplete Without A Couple's Retreat! ❁
❁ A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved ❁
❁ Dunno What I Got Myself Into ❁
❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁
❁ Not Mad, Just Indifferent ❁
❁ Putting 2 & 2 Together, Literally ❁
❁ Help Me Now, Else I'm Taking You Down ❁
❁ You Better Sit Back Down, Whatcha Mean? ❁
❁ The Feud To End All Feuds ❁
❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁
❁ Katari & Severin ❁
❁ Your Loyal Matchmaking Service ❁
❁ It's Gone From Bad To Worse ❁
❁ Where There's A Will, There's Always A Way ❁
❁ Always Stand Up For What You Believe In ❁
❁ You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal ❁
❁ Right Now I've Been Down And Lonely ❁
❁ You Such A Diva, Drama Queen ❁
❁ What Are Roommates For? ❁
❁ You Only Say Goodbye With Words ❁
❁ Why You Gotta Go So Low, Bro? ❁
❁ Have To See It To Believe It ❁
❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁
❁ I Thought I Had This Under Control ❁
❁ Making Things Right Tonight ❁
❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁
❁ It Is Just Me? Or Did You Order A Thorny Tree ❁

❁ At The Crack Of Dawn ❁

63 3 20
By sereniity-

🎶 I need a girl who's mine oh mine
I need a girl in my life 🎶

Chapter Twelve

*The Day After*

"Solana."

Nothing.

It was about quarter to six in the morning at the moment, with Jordan Francis and Solana's flight to Paris being at 9AM.

They were planning on leaving the house around 7:30AM, but maybe earlier in case there was traffic, and there probably would have been.

It was a super long drive after all.

Jordan Francis had just woken up from his sleep and he had gotten dressed in order for them to leave the house on time.

Both of them had slept in the same room at their parents' house because they had way lived closer to the airport than they did.

Jordan Francis wasn't one to complain but Solana was really doing his head in at the moment, most especially how she wasn't even there to begin with.

"Solana?"

Nothing.

"Solana, it's the crack of dawn. We're going to miss our flight and—"

There she was eventually, all dressed up and ready to go.

Jordan Francis was surprised because he was just about to call her.

"You look stunned."

"I was just about to wake you up."

Solana didn't say anything for a while, she had just looked at him blankly as she had closed her suitcase once and for all.

Instead of using one suitcase like Jordan Francis was currently doing, the girl had decided to use two. She did need more things after all.

"What? After you had gotten ready?" She chuckled, shaking her head. "Not very wise, don't you think?"

Jordan Francis couldn't have said anything because even he had to admit that no, what he had done wasn't very wise at all.

Their plan was for them to leave the house before Acacia and Raymond had caught them.

For some reason, Acacia had hated Solana, and she didn't even want Jordan Francis to go with Paris with her at all.

That was why they needed to sneak out: Jordan Francis really didn't want his parents asking any kind of questions.

He hated that.

What they didn't know though was that Acacia was planning on apologising to them for what she had caused yesterday.

When Solana and Jordan Francis had finished getting ready for their flight, that was when Jordan Francis had snuck out with his wife.

Switching off the light behind them.

And even though Solana had seemed calm about this, she really wasn't.

Are you sure this is a good idea, Jordan Francis? Your mum hates me.

I don't care what she thinks, Solana. And I thought I told you this yesterday, when you were upset.

Aka.

"Look. I don't care if my parents like you or not. They've got nothing on you. I'm still going to be your husband and you my wife regardless of what people think, okay?" He had confessed to her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

And plenty more after that.

Besides, I've already paid for the trip to Paris anyway, for both of us. Jordan Francis had continued. So it wasn't like you couldn't follow me even if you wanted to. 

No one is going to stop us.

Solana had smiled at that, and both of them had to be very careful and quiet so that they wouldn't have woken any of them up.

Ariella and her grandchildren were all spending some time here too— screw that.

They had more or less lived here.

It was just so inconvenient that the room in which Jordan Francis and Solana had slept in was so far away from the door.

And all of the other rooms were on the same floor as them as well.

This was going to be harder than they had thought.

When they had almost gotten to the door though, that was more or less when Solana had almost accidentally tripped over her shoelaces, making a huge sound.

When Jordan Francis had heard that, he had facepalmed himself.

Solana, be quiet!

Oh so your wife can't almost accidentally trip over her shoelaces? But your suitcase being nearly as loud as an elephant is okay? Double standard much? I hate that. What did I say to you about that?

Jordan Francis rolled his eyes.

Don't do double standards.

Exactly. So don't do it.

Now was really not the time for them to be arguing.

Now was also not the time for Acacia and Raymond to be awake.

The two of them had freaked out to themselves when they had heard that, hiding behind the nearest wall that they could have found.

Why are you waking me up at the crack of dawn, Acacia? You should have just apologised for your hostile behaviour towards Solana yesterday.

I told you, Raymond. I didn't want to apologise to Solana yesterday because I wanted to give her and Jordan Francis space. I had hurt their feelings pretty badly at the dinner table.

Yeah, no kidding.

But at least she had realised that, many people wouldn't have done that.

They had tried going to their room to see if they were there and they weren't.

And what makes you think they're still in the house? Their flight is really soon.

Anything can happen, Raymond, was all Acacia had said back.

Solana and Jordan Francis couldn't have helped eavesdropping, looking at each other confusedly after they had gone back. 

Did your mum just say what I think she said?

Oh good. You heard the word 'apologised' too. I genuinely thought it was just me, Jordan Francis had whispered back to his wife.

They were about to go back but didn't because Acacia and Raymond had just left their room because they couldn't have found them.

Dammit. They're not there. They must have already left for Paris.

I told you you waking me up at the crack of dawn just to apologise to Solana would have been a downright waste of time!

You should have just done so yesterday when they were still in San Diego.

They still were in San Diego.

They hadn't left.

We should probably let them know that we haven't left. I don't want them panicking over nothing.

I guess. But what if Acacia apologising to me is too good to be true? What if she still doesn't like me?

Jordan Francis had just said to her that they would have never known if they hadn't really tried.

So therefore, leaving their hiding place simultaneously, they had revealed themselves.

Jordan Francis was the one to call his parents just as they were about to go back to bed, with Acacia and Raymond turning around when they had seen them. 

"You guys startled us!" Acacia shrieked. "But we're honestly so glad you're here right now!"

She had then gone close to them, looking at Solana especially.

"Solana, love. I am so sorry for the way I treated you yesterday. It was very spiteful and rather condescending of me. It's just that you look very similar to the woman my first husband cheated on. That made me feel insecure and I sadly took all of that on you. I'm truly sorry, and of course you can go to Paris today with Jordan Francis."

It wasn't Solana's mother though.

As in Acacia's first husband hadn't cheated on Acacia with her.

She had only married the man she was with now.

Surprisingly no previous affairs.

Solana had understood, with Jordan Francis apologising too for wishing death against his mother.

She had no time for questions.

They really had to leave like right now unless they would have missed their flight.

Like DeVante and K-Ci, they were all friends now.

Raymond had even offered driving them to the airport, and he did.

The plane flight overall was peaceful, nothing happened.

it was peaceful at first anyway.

Until Severin and Serayah had ruined everything with their loud noise.

Serayah wasn't talking to Severin over what had happened and everyone on the plane just had to know about their problems.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 539 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
258K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...