TROUBLE | Sirius Black

By OliverPotterr

UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the s... More

CASTING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
Epilogue
Deleted Ideas
NEW BOOK

XXXIV

4.7K 152 184
By OliverPotterr

╭──── ✩ ────╮
HAIR
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

ARTHUR WEASLEY HAD BEEN attacked just last night, and it had absolutely terrified everyone. That was the topic of today's order meeting. About how he was attacked, and why no one was around to see it happen.

Not only was the man on the brink of death, but it was you know who's snake who had preformed the act upon him.. which proved our suspicions of him knowing about it.

The prophecy, the one thing we hoped he wouldn't find out about. Voldemort without the prophecy was dangerous, but with it.. he was so much more than that..

The order was in panic about what to do with this new found information, do we attack?; do we wait it out— none of us had a clue. We were all absolutely terrified, not just for ourselves; but for Arthur and anyone else who may be a victim to you know who's antics.

"No no, listen! I think we should wait it out.. he obviously hadn't found it yet!" Lucy offered, looking worriedly around at the other members— the girl had been around quite more than usual, and occasionally missed meetings for, 'personal business.'

Maybe it was my jealousy, but something about her seemed.. off. Like she wasn't fully there half the time. She would talk, offer up suggestions, but would never actually go into a battle.. all in all, I hated her guts— and didn't trust her one bit.

"Well, as much as I love that idea, I have a child to fight for. I want to get this over with, defeat you know who, so that she can live in a world where she doesn't have to grow up in war." I argued, bouncing Hope on my knee.

"I agree." Sirius stated from beside me, "I know it's dangerous, but he obviously knows about the prophecy— so why not get the hard part over with." He huffed, looking around I noticed everyone sending him questioning glances.

"Look," I cut in, gaining their attention, "we're not saying right this moment, hell, we could do it next year for all I care." I stated, leaning over into Sirius, who swung an arm around me lovingly, "I'm just saying, we need to fight.. we need to fight for what we stand in— because if we hide, like Lucy said. He would take over eventually.." I finished,

The order chatted amongst themselves, some nodding; some questioning. All except for one, who had her murderous glare pointed directly at me, "well I think that's a stupid idea." She hissed, turning her head away from me in triumph.

It took all I had not to reach across the table, and pull her obvious extensions out right there; but due to the little bundle of joy in my lap, I had to calm down. But that anger over whelmed me, so taking a deep breath— I placed two hands over Hope's ears, "look, I know you have some weird, psycho obsession with my husband; and you're practically in love with him— but that gives you no right to be so stuck up and rude to me in front of my friends and especially my daughter." I started, leaning in and watching her face drop that smugness from earlier.

"I get it if you don't exactly, agree, but you could say it in a less bitchy way if you wanted even a hint of my respect; or anyone here for that matter." I purred, smirking as I saw her once confident composure, crumble before me at my words.

Predictable.

Slowly, I pulled my hands from Hope's ears, praying she hadn't heard the curses that spilled from my lips in the heat of my anger. While pulling my attention from the girl in front of me, to Dumbledore— who had begun speaking in order to dissipate the tension from the room.

"We will have to fight eventually, but for now we will lay low. He doesn't know that we have come together to form the order again; and I want it to stay that way until the best possible time. Now, don't be stupid, and good evening." The old man announced, before pushing up from his chair and aparating back to presumably Hogwarts.

A clasp of hands shot everyone's attention towards mad-eye, "Well, I'll be going then." He stated before also aparating away— This continued with many others until it was just Sirius, Remus, Tonks, and myself sitting at the large table.

The two across from Sirius and I seemed to be pulled away from reality; stuck within each others eyes.. it was absolutely adorable the way they looked at each other.

"I bet 10 galleons they're gonna get married." I whispered to Sirius, earning a slight tug of the lips from him, "Deal." He murmured back, before pressing a kiss to my cheek and standing up from his chair.

We both knew these two would eventually end up together, even if they didn't. I saw the looks they sent each other. The tension is practically thick enough to be cut with a knife, when you're even in the same room as them.

"Onyx and I are gonna go check on Hope, you two are free to stay if you want." He stated, before pulling me from the dining room, and up the stairs toward Hope's room.

"Love, isn't Hope asleep?" I asked, as we continued walking through the dim halls— the silence over taking us, "probably, but I want her up." He chuckled, bringing us to the white door that belong to the little girl; before pushing it open to reveal a lightly colored room— with a crib placed in the far corner.

Hope was actually wide away, grabbing the edge of her crib and shaking it wildly— obviously attempting to escape the tiny cage.

"Oh darling, she looks just like us in Azkaban.." I fake squealed, running over to the crib and pulling the little girl out, "whose mommy's little mischief making?" I giggled, lifting her up in the air and swirling her around.

"Only you could compare our daughter to prisoners." Sirius chuckled, leaning against the back wall of the large nursery.

Hope's giggles filled the room, making our attention flip to her instantly— the girl was still in my arms, but her once black hair was now a wild purple.

I nearly dropped her in freight, but managed to keep her in my arms safely as I examined her now lavender locks— stroking my fingers through it.

"Darling... go get Remus and Tonks.." I mumbled, lowing myself to the ground where I sat Hope carefully on my lap, and continued to run my hands through her crazy hair.

He nodded, running frantically from the room— about five minutes later he returned, with Remus and Tonks gripped in each of his hands.

"My child's hair! Someone explain!" Sirius panicked, looking wildly around at the two he was holding, before letting them go— the four of us now standing around hopes crib, who had yellow hair now instead of purple.

"It was purple!" I stated, combing my fingers through her hair, to see if it was just my imagination— or actually reality.

Tonks stepped beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder to pull me away from the crib, "Onyx, it's fine, she's just a metamorphmagus. Like me." She giggled, picking up the baby from the crib— I watched as Hope's yellow hair, turned dark purple to match Tonks'

The two girls erupted in laughter at their similarity, while the rest of us just stared in awe at the two girls, "how to fuck did that happen?" I blurted, slapping my hand over my mouth, "sorry, my bad on the language." I continued, walking over to Tonks, who had Hope resting on her hip.

"So what does this mean?" I asked, taking Hope into my own arms, before walking over to stand beside Sirius— who looked just as confused as myself.

"Nothing bad, just means one of you has the gene, and she will be able to change her appearance— to an extent." Tonks replied, walking over to Remus, before attempting to link her arm with his; with no luck.

I felt bad for her, Tonks was such a beautiful girl. She was top of her class; an auror; hell, she was even a Hufflepuff during her years at Hogwarts. She is the it girl, she what everyone wants— but Remus just couldn't get over the fact that he was a werewolf long enough to even care.

"He's idiotic." I mumbled, so only Sirius could hear me, "right you are my love." He whispered back, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Idiot!" Hope giggled, pointing at Remus.

Both Mine and Sirius' faces flushed with embarrassment, before bursting into laughter— much to Remus' disapproval, "Hope you weren't supposed to repeat that!" I choked through giggles, earning an amused look from Tonks.

After a couple more minutes of trying to compose ourselves, Sirius and I put on serious faces— I turned towards Remus, before placing Hope in Sirius' arms.

"you." I stated, pointing to the werewolf, "follow me." I demanded, escorting him from the room— and down many corridors until we reached a room where no one could hear us.

I whispered a few silence, and muffling spells at the door— still having yet to make eye contact with the man behind me.

"Remus.." I mumbled; turning to face him, he looked confused, as he leaned against the back wall— looking over to me.

"You have got to stop this 'I'm not good enough for you.' thing this Tonks." I stated, leaning against the wall opposite him. He simply stared back, no answer; no reply— just gazed at me.

"Because we both know that's absolute shit. She is in love with you Remus, we can all see it. So why not give her a shot? Why not see how this goes?" I questioned, laying my head back against the degrading wood— letting out a sigh as I awaited his answer.

"I'm.. i'm a werewolf Onyx. No one loves a were-"

"Tonks does. She loved a werewolf. You know how I can tell?" I hissed, narrowing my eyes at him, "The way she looks at you, and always attempts to be just a tad bit closer.. or the brightness in her eyes when you enter a room. Honestly Remus, there is so much evidence there.. and I know you feel the same way about her too." I admitted, smirking in triumph.

"I do not." He spat, crossing his arms and looking away from me.

"Honestly Remus? Anyone could see it, anyone can see the way you look at her, the craving that lies beneath your irises— screaming and crying for just one touch. You're body is desperate for her, and so is your mind. I can see the way you search for her in a crowd; how when we're all laughing together your eyes unintentionally wander to her.. it's the little things Moony, and anyone can see that." I recited, pushing myself off the wall before strutting over to him— the shocked expression engraved on his face; dissipating with every step.

"Hey! Don't go using my exact words against me!" He chuckled, attempting to hide the grin present on his face— I quickly joined in, letting the soft giggles fall from my lips.

"What can I say Moony? You give the best advice." I teased, poking him playfully, "now let's get back before my husband accidentally looses my child." I stated, motioning for him to follow me out of the empty room.

The two of us wandered back up the many stairs and corridors; until we arrived just outside of Hope's nursery— the sounds of laughter and chaos echoing through the thin walls.

"Oh merlin.." I mumbled as I pushed open the door— I sighed at what was on the other side; Sirius, in dog form; running around the small nursery; with Hope on his back— giggling like mad. All while Tonks was laughing hysterically in the corner.

Then my focus shifted from her, to the man who was watching her with such admiration hidden beneath his eyes.. "go on, tell her how you feel." I whispered, nudging him in the side a bit to pull him from his trance.

"I- I uhm I-" I stuttered, but I simply put a finger up to his lips, "I swear to Merlin, Remus, if you bring up some lame excuse about you being a werewolf. I will murder you right here, right now, and actually have a rightful reason to be in Azkaban. You hear me?" I hissed, quiet enough so the other three, who were still playing around, couldn't hear.

He nodded, gulping loudly at my statement before walking over to Tonks and whispering something to her— then the two left, leaving only Sirius, Hope, and I left in the large nursery.

"Mommy! Look!" Hope shouted, shifting my attention to the small girl— once my eyes were on her, she transfigured her face into a pig, and began snorting like mad.

"Oh I just know you taught her that." I chuckled, accusing Sirius of such immature crimes— "I can't believe you didn't teach her a fox instead." I huffed, lowering myself onto the floor of the nursery; and motioning for Hope to come over to me.

"Mommy!" Hope whispered, bringing her small head down to my ear, "I love you!" She giggled, placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek before running back over to Sirius— and hopping onto his back.

I watched the two run around the room like mad— while their barks, and laughter filled the area with joy and happiness. This is what I want forever.. this life, this family.. even this house is everything I've ever wanted.

And for the first time in my life.. everything felt absolutely perfect.

AUTHORS NOTE

For you guys that don't know.. I'm literally a 16 year old sophomore in high school- 👩🏼‍🦰☝🏼

Thank you all so much for being patient with the updates. If you haven't read my posts on my profile, I've been notifying my followers that I have been a bit busy— and that updating might be a bit slower than usual due to personal matters; and school work.

I will attempt to publish a chapter everyday; but I cannot promise that, that will always be the case.

Also, isn't Hope like absolutely adorable. Like at first, I kind of was iffy about the whole Onyx being pregnant. I even thought about alternative events (ones that were deleted) to rid of the pregnancy all together. But I think I'm growing to love the idea of a child with them. Like the more I come up with more Hope scenes, the more she grows on me.

Also, like always, I love to hear feedback— and be sure to follow and vote (you don't have to ofc)

FEEDBACK—

Love,
Milly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 218 13
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...
7.9K 637 34
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat ⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️: All original characters owned by J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the plot. Set...
106K 3.2K 35
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁 - it's only a week into his sixth year and sirius black is already bored out of his mind; so when he catches one of his classmates li...
1.9K 144 88
This book is rated mature for language and mature scenes ahead hey guys so quick warning this writing is extremely shitty and in all good time I will...