Epilogue

"Even with our last goodbye.. I knew I'd see you again."

-me

LIFE AFTER THAT NIGHT was hard for, Sirius Black

LIFE AFTER THAT NIGHT was hard for, Sirius Black. He didn't sleep as much, but when he did. All he could see was her in his mind; cuddled up next to him— telling him one fo her many life stories that he hadn't already know.

It was hard.. knowing she was no longer there. And maybe that's the reason why he didn't last to long after her. The night of her death of a traumatizing one.. bringing a wave of depression over Sirius as he attempted to manage with her grief.

He died peacefully, but with a broke heart at a tragically young age..

HOPE, didn't understand what happened to her mother. She simply thought she left one day, never to return. Until she was older, when her Uncle Moony told her of her mother's heroic mission.. how she sacrificed herself to save the man she love.

After her fathers death, that same depression that hit her father.. came to her— leaving her hair permanently drained to a sickly gray color for most of her life— thinning with the years she was without her parents; and every birthday she was reminded of what happened to her mother..

She loved a long healthy life.. dying at the age seventy three, with a muggle man she had fallen in love with so many years before.

REMUS, was struck with endless spirals of self hatred after his last two bestfriend's past. He blamed himself, why? Because he believed it should've been him to replace, Onyx, that day. Remus, from that day forward.. looked down on himself more than every before.

Eventually, he was pulled from my cycle of depression, when that law that werewolves could own children past.. leading to him and Tonks becoming the rightful guardians of Hope Lyra Black. She filled his life with a new wave of joy, making him temporarily forget that traumatic day at the ministry..

He lived his life, getting every use he could out of it— before he pasted during the second war, with his lovers hands placed in his own..

TONKS, knew, Onyx, well enough— that she felt broken when the young girl died so soon.. but she took it to herself to keep Remus going— make sure he didn't give up during this hard time. She knew, if she wasn't there.. he probably would've died a lot sooner than most..

The two of them continued their life in a small cottage in the woods— keeping up with the order, and eventually taking in Hope, who had gotten so big during her time away with Molly at the burrow.

She loved her life, along with everyone in it.. she didn't think she died to soon— Tonks believes her life was lived to the fullest.. live, love, and happily every after.. with her lovers hand in her own.

HARRY, had been used to loosing loved ones in his life. His mother, his father.. some of his friends— but when he found out Onyx and Sirius were his godparents.. he believed that maybe they would be around forever this time. That we would get the childhood he so rightfully deserved..

So when Onyx died, he found himself trying to push through this wave of sadness that he had felt so many times before.. but when Sirius died, and he no longer had anyone to look to.. he hit rock bottom— pushing away his friends, while also attempting to work out things for the order..

Harry loved a long life.. dying at an old age with his wife, and best friends..

MOLLY, had waited at grimmauld place, for everyone to return from a seemingly easy mission.. only to break down with little Hope on her arms— when she heard the news of Onyx's untimely death. The woman attempted to stay upbeat, for everyone.. attempting to lighten their moods during this rough time.

After that night, Molly had become Hope's guardian. Allowing Remus and Tonks to come over as much as they wanted, to see the young girl grow. Due to Remus' Lycanthropy, the ministry wouldn't allow him to take her— until The rights for werewolves law was passed.

Molly died happy, letting her sadness stay in her past life..

DAMIAN, watched a girl he once fancied, die at the hands of her own loyalty. Giving herself up, for her husband.. and in that moment, he wondered why the girl he used to fawn over, wasn't in Hufflepuff. The two were never close, but he knew that when she had liked him all those years ago, that it was just a coverup.. he could see it— so when he got the chance to show her; he did..

He had to admit, he was in love with the girl. But eventually; knowing she was in love with someone else— he moved on to another.. with a beautiful woman, he would eventually share a child with.

He died peacefully, leaving his son and wife to live out the rest of their lives.. together.

Being a marauder is one of the most intoxicating feelings in the world.

Not painless, not innocent, not peaceful— the life of a marauder always ended in tragedy, but at least in the end they all found eachother in the afterlife— leaving their kids and loved ones behind while they managed to look down and admired the world without them.

I want to say thank you all for taking your time to read this story. It amazes me that it had reached so many of you, from so many countries.. and I love you all.

I had so much fun writing this, and I can't wait to make another story for you all to enjoy—

And for the last time..

love,
Milly