II

╭──── ✩ ────╮
FLING
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER TWO

Mature scenes ahead

"YOU LOT COULD NOT possibly be more idiotic!" A random Hufflepuff shouted from her spot in the middle of the courtyard. Her— along with her other friends all doused in crimson red paint. The four marauders and I had just accidentally set off our latest prank early, as it was entirely meant for Snape and his gang of no good Slytherins.

But would we admit that?

Absolutely not.

Sirius was already in pursuit of the hufflepuff girl, "I personally think you look a lot better in red sweetheart." He chimed, obviously flirting with the poor girl. Making a prominent blush settle on her already rosy cheeks. Every knew Sirius' charm was much harder to excuse than any other boys.

The boy next to her looked rather upset at Sirius' flirting, so of course I joined. Hoping to pull his attention from the two, who were now very obvious with their touching.

"And you, I think you look rather..good in red as well." I purred, walking up to the boy. His face now equally as red as the girl next to him. She and Sirius' hadn't yet noticed my attempt to seduce him, and I was glad.

"What in Merlins bloody balls are you two doing?" Remus shouted from behind us, a puzzled look present in his face— mimicking Peter, and James who were standing on either side of him.

Our reply was simultaneous; both of us giving each other a wicked grin before turning back to the victim in front of us. Both parties believing we had an ounce of anything but lust in our systems at the time.

That was of course a common misconception, as I now found myself in yet, another complicated situation. My back pressed firmly against the wall of a broom closet, while my hands were tangled in this boys silky Burnette hair. His lips collided with mine with a passion I hadn't felt from a boy in many months.— our mouths moving in sync as desperate moans escaped our lips.

It felt so wrong, yet so right to be in here with this random boy. My ravenous cravings for physical touch, after being locked in my family's house for nearly three months would've been enough to make any normal hormonal teenager go mad. And I was no exception.

Our bodies were closer than two strangers should be, while our lips connected as a rampage of hormones swarmed through the two of us. His hands trailed up my body, cupping my breasts and massaging them gently. The contrast of my icy skin with his warm hands was mesmerizing, and I couldn't help but let my own hands trail down his body.