Danganronpa: Life Of Hope & D...

Autorstwa Elexa_Ruby

(I made my own cartoon Danganronpa cause, why not.) Leonardo or Leo for short, is about ten years old and he... Więcej

Character List
Chapter 1- To Survive (Part 1)
Chapter 1- To Survive (Part 2)
Chapter 1- To Survive (Part 3/Final)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 2)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 3)
Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 4/ Final)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 1)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 3)
Chapter 3 - Catfight (Part 4/Final)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 1)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 2)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 3)
Chapter 4 - Camp Monokuma (Part 4/Final)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 2)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 3)
Chapter 5 - Secrets (Part 4/Final)
Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 3)
Chapter 6 - Tension (Part 4/Final)
Epilogue

Prologue - Welcome To Hope's Peak Academy

216 5 12
Autorstwa Elexa_Ruby

A lot of stuff has happened over the years, but at the age of ten, Leo never thought that something like this would happen to him, being transferred at the prestigious school known as Hope's Peak Academy, a school where students from around the globe known as Ultimates, get to share their talents to the world and achieve a great future once they graduate.

Of course, Leo was nervous when he saw the school, he honestly never thought that he would get accepted into a school such as this one, sure he has a talent for conducting but he figured that a talent like his would be ignored and just spend the rest of his life as an ordinary school boy, he never felt glad to be wrong. That's why Leo was now called the Ultimate Conductor. 

Though he wasn't going to this school alone, standing next to him was a girl about the same age as him, her name was June, she's been Leo's friend since they were much younger, June's been known to be a talented dancer, even at the age of a little kid. She's also been good at astrology as well, but due to her dance talents and winning different dance recitals, she's been titled the Ultimate Ballerina.

"Welp, here we are, Hope's Peak Academy." Leo said as he looked at the building. "I'm not sure if I should be nervous, or excited."

"It's alright Leo, sure this is a new school, but I'm sure we'll handle it." June said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I know, it's just..." Leo said feeling nervous. "What if I don't do well and I mess up, I mean this school must be packed with ultimates who's talents are much better than mine. Maybe transferring to this school was a mistake."

"Leo, don't say that." June said as she held both Leo's hands and looked at him. "Your talent is amazing, you've always been a great leader for me and our friends, and your conducting skills are great. I know you'll be able to achieve something great."

"You really think so?" Leo asked.

"Exactly." June said smiling.

Leo started feeling more confident and decided that it was best to take the step into a new life. "Alright, let's do this." Leo said to June.

But soon as they walked to the entrance of the school, everything started to fade into darkness, causing Leo and June to suddenly be unconscious.

...

Soon after, Leo slowly opened his eyes and found himself inside a random classroom alone, once he looked around, he noticed two unusual things.

One, there was a security camera in a corner of the room near the chalkboard in front of him, do schools usually have cameras like that hanging on the wall or on the ceiling?

And second was that the windows were shut off with metal plates with iron nuts screwed on, that way it would be hard for anyone to unscrew them.

"What in the world?" Leo said as he looked around the room with confusion. He then noticed a piece of paper, saying that he needs to head to the gym at 8:00 AM.

He checked the clock and it was almost about eight o'clock, so he went out of the classroom and looked around the gym, after a few minutes of walking, he reached the entrance of the gym, Leo noticed voices coming from inside the gym.

Leo opened the door and noticed that there were about seventeen people inside the room talking to each other, they stopped talking when they noticed Leo coming in.

"Hello?" Leo said trying to make a good impression.

"Leo,I'm glad to see  you're awake." June said feeling pleased to see Leo.

"Great, just what we needed, another student that's probably here by foolish luck." A little blonde haired girl said not feeling pleased.

"Hey! At least try and be nice to him!" A girl with bluish black pigtails said feeling annoyed.

"So, are all of you guys ultimates?" Leo asked.

"You got that right." A purple skinned teenager said as she introduced herself, "Name's Amethyst, the Ultimate Gem Warrior."

Amethyst: Ultimate Gem Warrior

"It's nice to meet you." The girl in with bluish black hair said. "I'm Marinette Dupen-Cheng, Ultimate Fashion Designer."

Marinette: Ultimate Fashion Designer

"Yo what's up?" A green teenage boy with pointed ears said. "Name's Beast Boy, I'm known as the Ultimate Shapeshifter."

Beast Boy: Ultimate Shapeshifter 

"A pleasure to meet you, name's Cyborg, The Ultimate Robot." A muscular half robot teen said. "If you have any trouble, don't be afraid to ask for help."

Cyborg: Ultimate Robot

A teenage girl with a dark purple cloak and pale skin was near Cyborg and Beast Boy, she just stayed quiet and didn't say a word.

"Come on Raven, aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" Beast Boy asked.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" The girl named Raven asked as she then sighed in annoyance. "My name is Raven, I'm the Ultimate Sorceress and I was forced to be at this ridiculous school, so hi I guess."

Raven: Ultimate Sorceress

"Well, I guess I'm not the only one forced to go to this dumb school." The small blonde girl said. "I'm Mandy, I'm the Ultimate Dictator, don't talk to me, don't ever try to get along with me or anything else."

Mandy: Ultimate Dictator 

"Hello there, it's nice to meet you." A walking goldfish said. "I'm Darwin Watterson, The Ultimate Optimist, pleasure to meet you." 

Darwin: Ultimate Optimist

A short girl with pale skin, red hair and almost had the appearance of a rag doll or a normal doll looked shy, she noticed Leo looking at her and shyly introduced herself.

"My name is Ruby Gloom." The short girl said shyly. "I'm the Ultimate House Keeper, I hope we can get along well."

Ruby Gloom: Ultimate Housekeeper

"Ha, yeah right, as if anyone would be friends with you or any other loser here." A girl with tangerine hair, pink eyes and a scout uniform said while looking in the mirror. "I'm Sasha by the way, I'm the Ultimate Girl Scout and this place is already Loserville."

Sasha: Ultimate Girl Scout

"Just ignore her, she was probably like this before she got transferred." A girl with short brown hair and glasses said flatly. "I'm Velma Dinkley, I'm referred as the Ultimate Nerd."

Velma: Ultimate Nerd

"Hi there, I'm Mac." A young boy with a red shirt with white sleeves said. "I don't actually know my talent but I still do hope we can get along."

Mac: Ultimate ???

"To be honest, I tried remembering Mac's talent but I couldn't figure out what it was either." A small blue, dome shaped creature said. "Name's Bloo by the way, I'm known as the Ultimate Imaginary Friend."

Bloo: Ultimate Imaginary Friend

"Hi everyone, some of you might've known me at the New York Central Park Zoo." An anthropomorphic lion said. "But my name is Alex, I'm known as the Ultimate Performer, it's nice to meet you all."

Alex: Ultimate Performer

"Hmm, I thought you're appearance looked familiar, me and my brothers see posters of you all around the city." A mutant turtle with a purple mask said. "Anyways, I'm Donatello for short, though you could call me Don or Donnie for short, I'm the Ultimate Inventor."

Donatello: Ultimate Inventor

"That mask you have on your head, do you do martial arts too?" A teenage boy in a red hoodie asked. 

"Yeah, my dad's a sensei and he usually teaches me and my brothers about being a ninja." Donnie said.

"Cool, I do martial arts too." The teenage boy said. "My name's Marco Diaz, I'm known as the Ultimate Karate Chopper."

Marco Diaz: Ultimate Karate Chopper

"Hello there, I really like your clothes." A girl with straight black hair and a green sweater said. "I'm Kuki Sandan, people usually call me Numbuh 3, and I'm known as the Ultimate Medic."

Kuki: Ultimate Medic

After meeting all of the ultimates, Leo was already started to become nervous, who knew that his class was filled with so many people with such incredible talents.

"But enough about us, who are you guys?" Kuki asked me and June.

"I'm June, I'm the Ultimate Ballerina." June said as she made a ballerina twirl, most of the students were impressed.

June: Ultimate Ballerina

"Wow, those are some sick moves." Amethyst said. "Kinda reminds me of my friend Pearl."

"So, what's your name?" Marinette asked. 

"Um...you guys might not like my talent that much..." Leo said nervously. "But, I'm Leonardo, or Leo for short, I'm known as the Ultimate Conductor."

Leo: Ultimate Conductor

Expecting for everyone to laugh at him for his talent, most people didn't laugh to his surprise, Mandy wasn't really impressed, but Sasha was laughing hysterically.

"A conductor? Really?" Mandy said as she face palmed herself. "You really did get here by dumb luck, did you?"

"A conductor?!" Sasha said as she laughed. "That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."

"Hey, if you've seen more drama or theatre, you'll realize that a conductor is indeed special." Alex said.

"If you guys are done goofing around, we could then discuss our issue here." Raven said.

"Such as?" Darwin asked.

"Such as to why we ended up like this?" Velma said as she looked around. "Sure we were all accepted into this school, but why did we arrive in such a strange way."

"Do you think this is part of orientation?" Ruby asked.

Suddenly, a high pitched sound came from the speakers, causing everyone to cover their ears, then a strange voice came out of it.

"Mic test...mic test...is this thing on?" The voice asked from the speakers. "Ah never mind, good morning kiddos, now that you'll all here, let's begin the welcoming ceremony, shall we?"

"Huh, I guess this is how the school does orientation." Marco said as he was confused.

"I don't think so, something's definitely fishy." Raven said as she felt uneasy.

Suddenly, a drum roll came from the speakers popping out of nowhere behind the podium perched on the stage and landing on his bottom was a weird black and white stuffed bear.

The students were surprised to see a teddy bear pop out of no where like that.

"Hold on, is that a teddy bear?" Beast Boy asked.

"Look I know what you all are thinking and no, I am not a high tech, Build-A- Bear reject." The bear said as he got up on his feet. "I am the principal and the Headmaster of this school, Monokuma, pleased to meet ya."

"Ah! Is that stuffed animal really talking!?" Donnie asked feeling confused.

"I keep telling you, I am not a stuffed animal or a teddy bear!" Monokuma said angrily. "I am Monokuma, you're principal, now kneel before to me!"

Darwin kneeled before Monokuma, Mandy was not impressed. "Darwin, don't encourage this thing." She said which caused him to stop.

"Meh, that'll do I guess, anyways, welcome bright pupils to your new living quarters!" Monokuma said. "Now before you get worked up, staying here is for your own good, wouldn't want those outsiders stealing that special spark of yours, don't ya?"

"Wait, what do you mean outsiders?" Marco asked.

"Oh yeah, so you guys are wondering how long I'll keep you huh?" Monokuma asked. "Approximately, the rest of your lives!"

The students were in shock by what Monokuma said. "Yup, when I say new living quarters, I mean permanent living quarters."

"Whoa, hold on! You can't make us stay here forever!" Cyborg said angrily. "Keeping people locked up is a crime you know!!"

"So those metal plates on the walls there serve as a way to keep us trapped inside!?" Leo asked.

"Yup, you can scream and cry all you want, no one is gonna hear you, and no worries, the budget is large enough for me to take care of you all for the rest of your lives." Monokuma said. "But for those who want to leave there is a simple solution."

"And what might that be?" Velma asked.

"Good old fashioned murder!!" Monokuma said as he jumped off the podium and onto the floor. "Yup, the student who kills a classmate, and gets away with it, will be able to walk out of here, Scott free!!"

The students gasped in shock, their option to get out was to commit murder. "Did he just say murder?" Darwin asked fearfully.

"Surely that's just a joke right!?" Donnie asked fearfully.

"Nope." Monokuma said as he began listing the ways of killing people. "You can either poison someone, stab someone, beat someone, I couldn't care less on what you do!" Monokuma laughed. "You just have to do it without getting caught, only then will you be able to escape Hope's Peak Academy!"

"Okay, now I'm starting hate you!" Alex said growling.

"This-this can't be!" Ruby said fearfully.

"This has be nightmare right!?" Kuki asked fearfully. "Please tell me that it is!!"

"Listen! If you even think that we're doing this crap then you have another thing coming!!" Sasha said angrily.

"Crap? Crap? I can assure you that this is definitely not crap! This is your new life and you have to deal with it!" Monokuma said to Sasha.

"Hold on, what exactly are the conditions of graduating?" Mac asked.

Monokuma sighed. "Listen, I don't want to repeat this again, all you have to do is kill someone and get away with it, if you do, then you will be able to leave this place while the rest of your peers are left to perish, but you don't then only you will be perished and the rest of you will continue living here for the rest of your lives."

Everyone gasped in horror.

"So if I understand this well." Mandy said. "To get out of here we must commit a murder and get away with it?"

"So it's murder that you want huh?" Cyborg asked angrily as he went up and grabbed Monokuma. "Then I'lol be glad to get out of here by getting rid of you first!!"

Monokuma yelped and waved his arms in the air. "Violence against the principal is strictly forbidden by the school rules!!" Then the bear is heard ticking while Cyborg is holding it.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Cyborg asked as he felt paranoid.

Raven eyes widened. "Quick! Throw him away!!"

"Why would I do that?" Cyborg asked as Raven then grabbed Monokuma and threw him away from the other students, causing the bear to explode and blew up, causing the students be frightened.

"Oh my gosh!" Cyborg said fearfully. "That teddy bear would've blown my face off!!"

"Not a teddy bear!! Monokuma!!!" A familiar voice said as a perfectly healthy Monokuma came out of no where. "Ta-Da!!"

Everyone was shocked to see Monokuma well and alright. "Consider that warning young man, do stuff like that to me again and I won't go easy on you!" He said with a wide grin. "Anyways, that concludes the opening ceremony, please be sure to enjoy your new school life and get to know the building!"

Monokuma then vanished into thin air, leaving the students speechless and afraid.

"This-This can't be true right?" Bloo asked. "To get out of here we have...to kill someone?"

"No...this is just a joke..." June said as her voice started to break into tears. "Please tell me this isn't real!"

And just like that, everyone started to become suspicious of one another, this was supposed to be a great new chapter for these gifted students where when they graduate, they become fully devoted people, but now that chapter, was just trap waiting to be filled with blood...and despair...

Alive: Leo, June, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Raven, Ruby Gloom, Mac, Bloo, Kuki, Marco, Sasha, Darwin, Amethyst, Mandy, Marinette, Donatello, Alex & Velma

So that's the first chapter of my cartoon Danganronpa story, constructive criticism and other ideas for murders or executions are most appreciative.

Feel free to request on who should die or who should live, More is to be continued... Upupupu!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

99 19 13
Puhuhuhu! Welcome back to Hope's Peak Academy! I've cooked up a new bunch of survivors to participate in an all-new killing game! But don't you worry...
5.1K 258 40
WARNING: This story contains intense themes that may be upsetting for some readers. These include: Death, gore, blood, language, mental and physical...
2.7K 127 27
You are a freshman at hope's peak academy. As many obstacles come your way, will you make your way to your beloved? New part every Monday
7.9K 367 35
Japanese name: ダンガンロンパ:新世代の死 16 students have been enrolled into the newly built Hope's Peak Academy. However, something went wrong and now they are...