Howl At the Moon (Logan x OC)

By jumpingmanatee

Amara Jade Stark is Tony Stark's little sister, she is the apple of his eye. When Tony was 21 and Amara was t... More

Chapter 1 Graduation Day
Chapter 2 The Attack
Chapter 3 Recovery
Chapter 4 Pale Moon Rises.
Chapter 5 Realization.
Chapter 6 Inner Beast
Chapter 7 Finally Found
Chapter 8 Learning From His Mistakes
Chapter 9 Attraction
Chapter 10 A Helping Hand
Chapter 12 Confrontation

Chapter 11 Present for Rogue

4.3K 212 50
By jumpingmanatee

While Amara was teaching her science class and the students enjoyed dissecting their holographic frogs, JARVIS informed Tony about Rogue and Amara's idea to create a dampener for her powers. Tony looked over the report that JARVIS had made of Rogue and her Mutant abilities. He was surprised that such a person existed, and he felt terrible for her as well.

Tony showed Bruce the report on Rogue, “Can you imagine, Brucie, not having any contact with other people for the rest of your life?”

Bruce shook his head, “No, I can't, Tony. She must feel so isolated.”

“Well, according to Mara, Rogue, for the most part, is a happy girl. But she'll never be able to make anything of herself living like this. She's smart and talented, and I'm not going to let someone as talented as her miss the opportunity to live life to the fullest.”

“Do you think you can help her,” Bruce asked.

Tony smirked, “Of course I can; Amara had the right idea about making her some bracelets and adding an AI to it so that the government can't use it against her or any other mutant later.”

“Good idea, Tony. So, do you have any idea how you plan on making the bracelets?”

“Yeah, I think the first thing I should do is create a new AI, then I'll head up to the school to measure Rogue's powers.”

Bruce nodded and let Tony get to work.

It didn't take long for Tony to figure out how to dampen Rogue's Mutant powers and create the AI to help her with the bracelets. The only thing that Tony needed was for Amara to bring Rogue to try them out to make sure they worked.

Tony called his sister to let her know that everything was ready, “When do you suppose you can bring Rogue by so we can test the bracelets, Mar?” Tony asked.

“I don't know, Tone, maybe this weekend. I need to ask Professor Xavier for permission and ask Rogue if she wants to try it.”

“Alright, you ask the Prof and let me know.”

“Okay, I'll call you later.”

With that, Amara hung up and went to Professor Xavier's office. She knocked on his door and waited for the Professor to invite her in, “Come in, Amara.”

“Hello, Professor. I wanted to let you know that Tony has the bracelets for Marie ready.”

Charles looked at Amara, surprised, “So soon?”

“Well, Tony is a genius, and he's been working very hard on this project. The AI has been put into the bracelets and will help Marie control her powers. We only need to test it.”

Charles thought for a moment, then nodded, “Alright, I sent for Rogue and Logan to come to my office.”

Amara groaned at hearing that Mr. Howlett was coming as well. Charles chuckled. A few minutes later, Rogue and Logan show up, “You wanted to see us, Professor?”

“Yes, Rogue, I did. I have some news for you that you may find interesting. Ms. Stark here has been concerned about you.”

Rogue frowned and looked at her professor, “Oh? What about?”

“Well, Marie, I have been looking over your school records, and I found that you are a gifted student, and I feel that you should have a chance to go to college. So Tony and I have decided to pay for you to attend any university you want.”

Rogue's face lit up at the news, “Oh, thank you, Professor Stark. I don't know what to say, but I don't think I can go. I can't risk exposing anyone to my powers.” Rogue said in disappointment.

“I thought as much. So, I asked Tony to work on something that will help you control your powers. A way to dampen them and use them whenever you want. So that you can lead a normal life.”

Logan bristled at that word, “What do you mean a “Normal life?” There's nothing wrong with the life that Marie is leading now!”

Amara's eyes narrowed at Logan, “Oh, if you call never having human contact with another living soul for the rest of her life normal,” Amara turned to Rogue, “Don't get me wrong, Marie. There's nothing wrong with being a Mutant, but Tony and I wanted to give you a chance to be able to at least have human contact without having to worry about hurting anyone. Suppose you don't want to go to school, that your choice. If you don't want to try these dampeners, that's also your choice.”

Marie was about to answer when Logan spoke, “How do we know that the government won't use this against other Mutants?”

“Are you suggesting that my brother and I would intentionally put Marie in danger or other Mutants?”

“Somebody could copy Stark's inventions.”

Amara laughed, “Do you think anyone can copy my brother's inventions? He is so far advanced that it would take thirty years for anyone to figure out how it works, let alone copy it. Besides, Tony built a fail-safe into the bracelets.”

“What kind of fail-safe?”

Amara smiled at Marie, “There's an AI built into the bracelets, and his primary protocol is not to harm you in any way. The AI will always protect you. And you don't have to worry about him being hacked; JARVIS is his backup. Besides, it's not like anyone can hack into Tony's AI's, right JARVIS?”

**That is correct, Ms. Stark. The new AI is impenetrable, as am I.** JARVIS told them.

“And what if some odd chance it is hacked,” Logan asked.

“Then SAM will self-destruct.”

“SAM?” Rogue asked.

“Safety Apparatus for Marie,” Amara said with a smirk.

Marie blushed, “And he's mine?”

“Yep, would you like to meet him?”

Marie's eyes lit up, “Yes.”

“SAM, introduce yourself,” Amara said.

**Hello, Miss Rogue, I am SAM. Your personal AI. I look forward to helping you in any way I can.** Came a deep voice from over the speakers in Charles' office.

Marie jumped at hearing his voice, “Hello, SAM, it's nice to meet you.”

**Likewise, Miss. Rogue.** SAM answered.

“You can call me Marie,” Rogue told the AI.

**Alright, Miss. Marie.**

Marie smiled at how polite SAM was.

“I don't trust it,” Logan told Amara.

“It doesn't matter if you don't trust him, Mr. Howlett. What matters is that Marie trusts SAM,” Then Amara turned to Marie.

“If you want, you can take as long as you want to get to know SAM, and when you're comfortable with him, I can take you to Stark Tower, and Tony can fit you with the bracelets.”

Marie smiled at her professor and agreed, “I'd like that, Professor Stark.”

“Good, as I said, take as much time as you need. Whenever you want to talk to SAM in private, you can use your Starkpad. Otherwise, all you have to do is say his name, and he'll answer you.”

Marie nodded in understanding. And with an excited look on her face, Marie left Charles's office and went to tell her friends about the bracelets and SAM. When she left the office, Charles smiled at Amara, “Thank you, Amara, for everything you and Tony have done for Rogue.”

“You don't have to thank us, Charles; we're happy to help.”

Logan looked at Amara, “I hope you're right about this, Amara, and those bracelets that your brother made can't be used against us.”

“You have nothing to worry about, Mr. Howlett. If Tony said it couldn't, then they can't.”

Logan looked at his mate for a moment, then nodded, accepting that what she was telling him was the truth.

Charles looked between the two and smiled, “Well, it's getting late; why don't the two of you head down to dinner, and I shall join you shortly.”

Logan smiled at Amara, but Amara frowned, “No, thank you, Charles, I have a lot of papers to grade. I think I have a sandwich and take it to my room if that's alright?”

“Of course, my dear.”

“Thank you, Charles,” And with that, Amara left Logan standing there in Charles's office.

Logan sighed and looked at Charles, “I'm sorry, Logan, I was hoping that she would go with you so that you two could talk.”

“I know, Charles, thanks anyway. But I'm not giving up on her.”

“Good, you shouldn't. She's worth it.”

“I know she is, Charles. I know.”

With those words, Logan left Charles's office and went down to the dining hall to have dinner with the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 3.9K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
153K 3.6K 27
Avalon Stark,or as most people like to call her Ava,is the little known 13 year old daughter of Tony Stark.Ava was a genius for her age,she graduated...
57.6K 1.5K 22
Special Agent YN Silver is ordered to investigate into S.H.I.E.L.D after the events of the Battle of New York left the city shaken. When she finds h...
198K 7K 95
"Family isn't who you're born with, it's who you'd die for." Taken by a strange and unknown being is only the start of it all. The truth about Jade...