The One That Got Away || Benn...

By _weasleylife_

Reagan Sullivan was never the one to cope. She always liked to avoid things. For example, feelings. When she... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
BONUS
Season One
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Season Two
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
Author's Note
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
EPILOGUE

36

2.4K 43 0
By _weasleylife_

Reagan and Benny make their way to the school's parking lot, joined by Sarah. They thought it was best for Ethan to not join since people are thinking he's the reason behind the attacks.

Then, they saw Erica and Rory by the car.

"Do we want to know?" Reagan asks.

"Let's go find out," Sarah says, walking first. Benny and Reagan follow behind as they made their way towards Ethan's car.

"What are you doing?" Benny asks the two blonde-haired vampires. "Nothing."

"We're gonna get Ethan out of trouble by stealing his car!" Rory explains, and Erica sighs. The three look over at Erica for an explanation.

"We were just trying to help out and um..." Erica pauses. "Yeah, it was all Rory's idea."

"Rory had an idea?" Reagan asks, chuckling.

"Why not blame space aliens! That's more believable." Sarah adds. "I knew it. Stupid space aliens."

"Sorry, vamps, this blood bank's about to get closed, all right?" Benny tells them before stepping forward. "Permock abnar Benny notrath -- kivento-mochoo-ose abnar Benny notrath!"

Benny flicks his fingers and sprinkles his magic onto the hood of the car. He holds a thumbs-up to Ethan, who was watching through the classroom window. Suddenly, the car engine started.

"No! No, no, stay! Nice evil car." Benny shouts as the car backs up and drives off.

"Nice one, Mr. Wizard." Erica scoffs.

"Great spell, Benny!" Sarah scolds.

Reagan looks up at her boyfriend and frowns at his fallen face. She looks down and intertwines their fingers together.

*

Ethan, Benny, and Reagan sat in Ms. Weir's magic room, going through the Bruner case. Another person was injured from the car.

"Oh. man." Ethan sighs. "Malcolm Bruner, Derek Malvern, and now Ronnie Barnstrom. The car claimed its third victim."

"That's weird. Remember how the car went after all these people in the Bruner family ages ago?" Reagan says. "Check out this family tree."

She opens her laptop to show the family tree. The past three victims were apart of the Bruner family.

"Still looking into Bruner?" Ms. Weir asks as she enters the room and sets a newspaper down. "You should check out this guy, Jacob. He's the one who built your car in the first place."

"He was in my vision." Ethan points to the man, Jacob, in the newspaper. "Did you ever hear about him being a --"

"Bloodsucker? Sure. That was after that photo was taken, of course." Ms. Weir explains. "Bruner found out, and... let's just say it's a little tricky firing a vampire."

"Let me guess. Bruner also had a wooden stake division?" Benny laughs, raising his hand for Reagan to high-five.

She did not.

"Close. Jacob stole the car and had a little accident with a wooden fencepost." Reagan watches as Benny lowers his hand.

"Revenge. That's what he said to me. And now he's still after the Bruners." Ethan says.

"Okay, call me crazy but I think I know where the next bite mobile's going next," Benny tells them. Reagan and Ethan look at the family tree. "Richard Bruner. Grandson of Manfred Bruner."

"No fair, I wanted to say that." Benny whines. "I did all the printing!"

*

"I can't believe Richard's butler wouldn't let us in," Benny complains as the three walk through Ethan's front door.

"You wouldn't take your shoes off." Reagan reminds him, chuckling.

"You wouldn't either if you had little big toes," Benny argues. "It's embarrassing."

The doorbell rings when the three sat down on the couch in Ethan's living room. "That's Richard."

"What?"

"You got everything you need for the spell?" Ethan asks Reagan. The boys finally let her do the spell, considering that she needed the practice... and Benny's spell failed last time.

"Yeah, of course, but how did you get him to come over?" She stands from where she sat, but Ethan didn't answer as Richard walks through the front door. "Is this where I'm supposed to be for the charity photoshoot?"

"Charity photoshoot?" Benny questions.

"They said they wanted photos of me donation these croquet mallets to the underprivileged. Richard explains before eyeing Ethan down. "You look poor."

"It's okay, we don't need mallets," Ethan says, not excepting the mallets Richard had tried handing to him. Benny, on the other hand, gladly takes it and heads to the kitchen with Reagan following behind.

"Listen, I had to lie to get you over here so I could tell you... you're in danger." Ethan tells Richard. "Danger? Of what?"

"A revenge-obsessed car." He hesitates, watching as Richard's face looks amused.

"I do not have time for the tales of a mal-informed pauper." Richard starts to head out the front door before Ethan yells, "Reagan! Benny!"

The two run back into the living room and Reagan stops as she shouts, "Sominom vis Cathra Arba Simnar!"  Reagan points her finger at Richard, red sparks coming out of her fingertips. Richard falls to the floor unconscious.

Benny's jaw drops as Reagan smiles in triumph.

"It worked!" Benny exclaims. "Our lives are gonna be so much better now that we can knock out anyone we want."

Benny and Ethan lift Richard and sets him on the couch. After that, Ethan pulls out some supplies from his bag.

"Hey, hey, whoa!" Benny stops him. "I thought we were gonna save him -- not drain him."

"We are. I'll let him stay here, but we need his blood to lure the car back into a trap and destroy it once and for all." Ethan explains to them. "Glad I took that nursing course in summer school."

Benny smiles before realizing and rolling up his sleeve. He sees the bandage on the vein of his arm. "I knew someone was stealing my blood! You told me I was imagining it! It's for Sarah, isn't it?" He stops before turning to his girlfriend.

Reagan holds up her hands. "It's not from me. If I wanted something, I'll just take it." She flashes her fangs at Benny before putting them away.

"Uh... that's not really important right now." Ethan walks towards the front door as Benny and Reagan follow behind. "First we need to locate that car."

"Something tells me that's not gonna be too hard," Benny says once they opened the door.

The car was found in Ethan's driveway.

*

"Guys, they're coming!" Reagan yells. "Move!"

Reagan, Benny, Sarah, and Erica quickly move out of the way as the car chases Rory into the alley. The car runs over the rake's spikes, the tires going flat. Ethan jumps out of the car as the others surround it.

"Ha! Fooled ya!" Rory exclaims to the car, removing his brown wig. "It's me, Rory! Not Richard Bruner, grandson of Manfred Bruner!"

Suddenly, the car's tires regenerate back into four full tires. The engine roars as it looked like it was targeting each teenager.

"It's still after the Bruner blood. Erica, you take it!" Rory throws the vial of blood to Erica. "If I can't drink it, I don't want it."

Erica tosses it to Benny, whose eyes widen. "Come on, guys. I'm the only one of us who can't outrun a car!"

"Let me take it!" Ethan says, grabbing the blood from Benny. "I've got an idea. Just give me a head start, okay?" He takes off running to the other side of the alley, standing on a ramp.

"Ethan, no!" Sarah yells.

As the car turns towards Ethan, the four vampires hold the car back.

"Guys! Just let it go! Trust me, just do it!" Ethan yells at them.

"Do what he says! It's his 'I've got a plan' voice!" Benny tells the four. They glance at each other before letting go of the car, it driving to Ethan. It drives to the ramp and Ethan jumps off. The car tips over and lands on top. Ethan stands on top of the car and allows Sarah to stab it with a wooden stake.

"Bottom's up, Rory. You earned it." Ethan grins and throws the blood at Rory. Erica looks upset as the two of them began to argue over the vial of blood. Reagan and Benny watched as they stood in the middle.

"We've got this." Benny smiles at Reagan, who smiles back. They turn to each vampire before chanting, "Sominom vis Cathra Arba simnar!" Erica and Rory fall to the ground unconscious. The couple high-fives with satisfied looks at their face.

"Sleep tight." Benny's smile fades. "Wait, this means we're stuck cleaning things up, doesn't it." Benny looks at Reagan, then Sarah and Ethan.

"Yep. Just you two, me, and--" 

Benny cuts his best friend off as he points to himself shouting, "Sominom vis Cathra Arba simnar!" Benny falls to the ground. Reagan chuckles at her unconscious boyfriend before looking at Sarah and Ethan.

"Go on, you two. I'll stay with these three and help them clean this mess up." Reagan smiles at them.

"Are you sure?" Ethan asks, and Reagan nods.

"If Benny goes down, I go down with him."

Sarah and Ethan watch Reagan looks down at Benny with a smile. The two glance at each other before walking off, leaving Reagan with the three unconscious teenagers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 301 21
Benny walked into his house, knowing that since it was Thursday, Grandma Weir would be at her "Latenight Bingo." Where she gets drunk and spends the...
7.3K 241 19
โ˜… ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ! โ€ข my babysitter's a vampire โ€ข fem oc x benny weir When a teenage girl decides to become a full ...
144 9 15
she was never thought that she is gone be trapped in vampires love...
114K 7.6K 25
Audrey Kepler wants to breathe, to run, to live. It should be a given, after all, a gift everyone receives at birth. The day she gets on the bus is t...