Does It Still Hurt?

By Razia101

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... More

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"
Chapter Twenty Two: Gone
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thirty: Intruder
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty One: Thank you
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!

646 51 1
By Razia101

Dedicated to: ★Brianne48

------------------------

{Inhale the good shit,
Exhale the bullshit} -tumbler

-------------------------

{Lucy's POV}

My dirty blonde hair flew down my face. I sniffle before putting it being my ear with my index finger. I had never felt so alone.

I sat down against a tree I was in Pine Forest. I cry to myself and I made sure no one was here. I have realized no one really enters Pine Forest. They say its filled with wolves that will eat you in second's. If you told me that a couple months ago, I would have laughed in your face then laughed again because it sounds so childish.

Now of course I believe in werewolves. All my four best friends have a mate, except for me. I don't care  right? But I really like this guy at school.

His name is Jason, I find him very attractive. I stood up letting the tree support me. I rummage around in my bag looking for my pack of cigarettes and my lighter. I haven't smoked in months but it calms me down.

I light a cigarette breathing in and out. Closing my eyes from the relief it gave me. I look off into the forest as the cold wind made me shiver.

I really want to search into that forest for some reason this forest makes me so curious. It's just there were so much things I thought were myths,but it turns out a lot of those things fairy tail books were true.

I smudge my cigarette into the earth's floor. I walk into the forest as my brown backpack hung from my shoulder.

"This is ridiculous"I said to myself to keep myself calm.

My footsteps were quiet in case anyone was near. My phone buzzed and it made me jump slightly.

"Oh come on Lucy" I mumbled to myself as I rolled my eyes.

I answered my phone and immediately Rose start freaking out on the other line. "Come over to the apartment now!

Meghan just got over her hangover and we just found out she is pregnant. I realised how big of a deal this is and I'm freaking out". Rose said in a panicked voice.

It sounded like she was crying. "She's what!" I questioned with wide eyes.

"Yes! Come now" She said in a scream and hanged up on me.

I put my phone in my bag turning around instantly to run home.

I made it pretty deep into the forest. The wind picked up making it more scarier than it already was.

I gulped hoping I'll get out the forest as fast as possible. Crow's flew above making there terrifying sounds. I closed my eyes for a moment.

'Lucy stop being so afraid its just a forest' I repeat to myself as I'm walking and clenching my phone in my hand. I carry on walking soon it was more like a run then walk.

Soon I made it to the apartment. I ran up the stairs and opened the apartment door. I instantly put my bag on the wooden floor. I walk to the living room I see the girls all panicked.

"So what's going on?" I ask sitting on the couch. Meghan sat with her knees to her stomach rocking back and forth. Repeating "I am 17 and I'm having a baby"

I felt bad for her like really bad. I can't imagine what her parents will think.

"Meghan" I asked shifting towards her. She looks up at me her pale orangish brown eyes look at me. I hug her and she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"I can't believe you didn't use protection!" Rosalina yelled walking back and forth. "How come this wasn't a big deal before" I ask.

Rose shrugged. "Meghan just got over her hangover and I just realized what the hell happened" Rose said sitting beside me and Meg on the couch.

"I was drinking while I was pregnant" Meghan said crying.

"Its okay it will be okay" I try comforting her.

It was a huge deal but I didn't want to stress her out even more. "Why do you smell like smoke?" Meghan asked looking up at me.

"Um..." I say looking down at the ground.

"Were you smoking!?" Rosalina questions with an eye brow up. She looked very angry.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it" I said honestly. I was biting my lip so hard I think it was gonna bleed.

Rosalina rolled her eyes as she got even more frustrated. "

Ariana walked in with Serenity asking Meghan all sorts of questions. Like what she is gonna do with it? and who's the baby daddy?

Meghan spoke up. "Its Josh's" She mumbled.

"Tell him to come over" I said handing my phone to her. After a while of them talking she put the phone on speaker.

"Can the guys come?"  Meghan asked.

"Yeah but not Xavier" Rosalina said bluntly.

"He's the Alpha sorry Luna he has to come" Josh said through the phone.

Rosalina huffed. "Fine" she mumbled.

A couple minutes later the boys buzzed in. I let them in as they arrived in the apartment in a couple minutes. They all walked in.

"What's going on?" Josh asked smiling and sitting beside Meghan while kissing her forehead.

He knew she was sick but he didn't know she was pregnant.

"She's pregnant you fool" Rose spoke up. "I still don't get why this ass hole is here" she said pointing at Xavier.

she glared her hardest at him. "I'm the Alpha I can be here if I want" he said glaring back at her.

"So I've heard" she said in a sarcastic tone. While smirking. I'm so proud of her.

Bryan hugged Ariana and Blake came and kissed Serenity's cheek.

We all sat down as Josh's jaw dropped "I'm gonna be a father?" he said unsure of him self. "That's great!!" Josh finished with a big smile on his face.

"No its not, I'm not keeping it!" Meghan shouted standing up.

His face turned red from all the anger growing in him. He stood up pushing Meghan against the wall his hands rested against the wall. She was trapped between his arms and the wall. He punched the wall beside her. Meghan let out a small scream.

Ariana stood up. "Oh hell no! get away from her" she said grabbing his shoulder.

He thew back his elbow hitting Ariana's small fragile nose. She stepped back holding her nose as it began to bleed.

"Fuck" Ariana mumbled facing Bryan. Bryan stood up I stayed seated not wanting to get in it. Bryan ran over and pulled Josh to the ground and start punching and kicking him. Meghan collapsed to the floor crying with fear. I covered my eyes  from seeing what was happening.

"STOP PLEASE" Meghan pleaded covering her face.

"Go do something Alpha" Rosalina said in a mockery tone to Xavier.

Finally Xavier got up and pulled Bryan off of Josh.

"Stop it your acting like children!" Xavier yelled and growled.

Rosalina nearly jumped when she heard him growl. It was pretty loud. Both of the boys looked down ashamed of there actions. "We will talk about this in the pack house today understood?" Xavier said in his Alpha voice. It was scary I nearly shit my pants.

"Understood Alpha" the boys said in sync.

He looked at Rose with a soft look. She just looked away from him. It was sad they were cute together.

"I'LL KEEP IT GOD DAMN IT!" Meghan screamed at the top of her lungs. She was fed up with everything and she was tired of fighting. She stood up running to her bedroom she slammed her door shut. Serenity ran in after her. The apartment was silence. Josh looked ashamed he left behind him Bryan left.

Xavier left just before he left the door he turned around and faced Rose. "Bye Rosalina" he said hoping she would respond but she walked away to Meghan's room, staring at the ground. He looked sad, Xavier left with Blake beside him.

It was just me and a big hole in the wall now. 'What just happened I said to myself. The apartment was filled with complete silence.  

---------------

A\N

I UPDATED AGAIN!!!!!! hope u enjoyed this chapter love you guys 

Don't forget tooooo...

Comment

Share

Follow

VOTE!!!

XOXORAZIA101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 1 30
As we sit there by the camp fire, she starts telling me that she is not afraid of she just wants to understand my motive. "I have this urge, like I...
4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
266K 8.6K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...