Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
So he remembers,huh!
What is this supposed to mean?
What the fuck does he want?
Not that face!
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
I don't want her to go!
Aaawwwwweeeee!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
Just stay away from him!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
And that did wonders!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Stop with that flirting!

15.1K 793 8
By _writer__90

Avni Singhania

   I was trying really hard to zip up my pink dress but it was really difficult.

Arrgghh!

"Veer!" I yelled from the closet.

"Do you need my help??" He asked putting on his cufflinks.

And damn he looked soo hot!

He was wearing a black tuxedo and currently fully focused on his cufflinks.

I was shamelessly oggling at him.

"You want me to zip it up?" He asked walking towards me.

He raised his brows at me.
"Where are you lost?" He asked me.

"Uhh.. umm.. nothing. Yeah. I need your help with the zip." I said and turned around.

He was engrossed in zipping up my dress and I was engossed in looking at him.

"Done checking me out??" He asked zipping up my dress.

"What? You look handsome. Am I not allowed to check you out now?"  I asked blushing.

"You look beautiful, as always." He said turning me towards him and encircling his arms around my waist.

"As always? This is the first time you are complementing me." I said fake glaring at him.

"That doesn't mean I don't find you beautiful." He said kissing my forhead.

"What I feel for you is way more than any of the words in dictionary could express." He said and pecked my lips.

"What if I want to know, what do you feel about me?" I asked keeping my hands on his chest.

"You will, I just need to gather some courage for that." He said chuckling.

"Courage? I basically announced my love for you a day before you were going to get  married. And now that we are married, you still don't have the courage?" I asked laughing.

"It is just diffrent when it comes to you." He said still looking into my eyes.

"Okay fine! I'll wait for it." I said pouting.

He grabbed me by my hips and kissed me.
This kiss was very slow. It seemed like he was trying to pour all his emotions into the kiss.

"Stop being cute. Otherwise we won't get out of this closet any time soon." He said and made me sit on the nearby chair.

"You know these heels will again lead you to sprained ankle. Why are you wearing these?" He asked as he bent down and removed the strap of my heels.

"I love them! They are not that high." I said whining and he just shut me up with a glare.

He went towards my shoe section and bought another pair of wedges.
"These are safe for you." He said strapping them up.

"You know, my hands are perfectly fine and I can wear them on my own." I said trying to remove his hands.

"I want to." He said and smiled at me.

Ohh my god!
That freaking smile!

"Let's go." He said standing up and giving me his hand to hold.

I gave my hand in his and we walked downstairs.

Veer parked his car in the parking lot and he turned to look at me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't want to do this. How about you go in, and announce that we got married."
I said to him fiddling with my fingers.

He held both my hands in his and asked "Do you trust me?"

I just nodded looking at him.

"Then, let's go. I'll be there with you. There is nothing to be worried about. Just smile and leave the questions to me."
He said and I again nodded.

He kissed my forhead and got out of the car. He came and opened the passenger's side door and offered me his hand with a charming smile on his face.

And that made me forget all my worries. I gave my hand in his and we stepped in the office premises. He kept his hand on my waist and led me towards the elevator.
Everyone wished him and he just nodded at them.

We entered the elevator.

"Why don't you greet them back?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

"They'll faint, if they hear greetings from me. They are used a very emotionless boss since 4 years." He said chuckling.

"I think we need to change that." I said smiling.

"I don't mind smiling a little more, especially that now I have my reason of hapiness in my arms." He said kissing the side of my head.

Stop with that flirting!

"Such a flirt you are!" I said hitting his arm.

"Only for you!" He said winking at me.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out. The moment Veer opened the conference room's door; all I could hear was chaos.
Numerous questions, flashes, so many of the media people were present.

He just held my waist more tightly and gave me a heartwarming smile.
"It'll be fine." He whispered and kissed the side of my head.

He led us to the chair we were supposed to sit on.
And media started with their questions.

"Good morning, everyone. Take it a bit slow, she is not accustomed to the whole media thing. I don't want her getting uncomfortable." Veer said to everyone with a poker face.

And I couldn't belive my eyes that he is the same person who was smiling at me just a second ago.

Bipolar or what?

"You can start but one at a time." He said again with an authorative tone and everyone kept quiet.

"When did you both get married?" One of the reporters asked.

"4 days ago." Veer answered shortly.

"Why sudden marriage? No one from the business community was invited? Why so?" Another one asked.

"As you all know, I have always kept my life private. All these years there are people who do not know how Veer Singhania looks, because I don't enjoy media's attention. So, I wanted my wedding to be a private affair." Veer answered confidently.

"There were rumours about you getting married to Mr. Ahluwalia's daughter. Was it true?" A reporter asked.

"You can clearly see, I have my wife beside me; Mrs. Avni Singhania. They were all rumours." Veer replied.

All this time I was just sitting there listening to their interaction.

"Who do you think will win the business man of the year award this year? Since it was you who won last year, Should we expect another win this year too?" A reporter asked.

"May the deserving person win. The results will be out by today evening. So everyone of us will come to know about it." Veer said.

"Mr.Singhania, she doesn't belong to your community. How did you meet her and decided to get married to her?" A reporter asked and I glared at him.

What the fuck does he mean by his community?

"Let me remind everyone of you, that I myself do not belong to this rich, high class business community. I've earned it and she has supported me in it. So I don't find the need to explain you the reason behind choosing her." He said and I smiled looking at him.

He got up buttoning his jacket and gave me his hand with a smile.
I gladly accepted it and returned his smile.

"That's all we have to say. We'll take our leave now." He said and walked us out of the conference room.

I released my breath which I didn't even realise I was holding.

"Pheww, that was better than expected."
I said walking towards his cabin.

"I told you, you were being nervous for no reason." He said opening his cabin door and sitting on his chair.

"It is all new for me, okay!" I said pouting.

He just laughed and said
"Even I am not habituated to them. But it is a part of my job. You may have seen, my interactions with media are very less.
No interviews, no reality shows. I don't like the attention."

"Yeah! That is the reason I never knew that The Great Veer Singhania is you." I said rolling my eyes.

"I am serious, I heard your name everywhere in business but never got even a glimpse of you. And one day you decided to call me in Raghav's cabin." I said to him smiling remembering the day.

We've come soo far!

"I took a sip of your coffee and I instantly knew it was made by you. So, I asked him and he called you in." He said with a goofy smile on his face.

"You remembered how my coffee tastes? After 4 years?" I asked baffled.

"I told you, I never forgot." He said shrugging and that made me smile with a numerous butterflies in my stomach.

I still get butterflies when I see you, Altough I've seen you a million times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
1.5M 64.8K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
529K 26K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
690K 26.5K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...