Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... Еще

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 8

1.3K 106 49
Koushilicious

One afternoon, after the six of them cleaned the kitchen after their lunch, they have decided to watch a movie since they have nothing to do so they took the opportunity to take a rest and just enjoy the day.

But in the middle of the movie, someone suddenly barged in to their house.

"What are you doing, everyone?" the voice suddenly said as soon as he opened the door, revealing a cute yet handsome man with black hair that gives a lot of Eric vibes on the little mermaid's movie.

Yes, it was Jimin.

"Uncle! We don't know you'll come" Jay suddenly said while rushing to clean the mess on the center table.

"Oh well, surprise motherfuckers!" Jimin just said while lifting both of his hands beside him while raising his shoulders.

"Uncle, you should've said earlier so we would be able to clean" Jungwon said while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Duh, as if you know how to clean" Jimin just said while rolling his eyes. The two mermen just laughed to them and with that, they caught Jimin's attention.

"Oh right! Here. I brought some clothes for you. These are the clothes that doesn't fit me anymore so you can now use them. Don't worry, I already laundered them" Jimin said while giving the clothes to Jake who is just sitting at the edge of the couch.

"Thank you, uncle" Jake replied with a huge smile which made Jimin also smile at the cuteness of him.

"It's nothing, Jake. I just noticed that you doesn't bring lots of clothes when the both of you moved here so I decided to give some" Jimin said with his eyes sparkling while looking at Jake as they exchange genuine smiles to each other.

"Hey uncle, stop looking at Jake hyung like that. You're weird" Niki just said while looking at Jimin with an obvious disgust on his face.

"Do you have something to do, uncle Jiminie? If none, you can chill with us a bit while watching some movies" Sunoo invited the older so Jimin just sat beside Jake on the couch.

"Yeah right, I have nothing to do for the following days so I guess I'll stay here a little" Jimin said before turning his head to Niki.

"Yah, Niki! Just make sure that my bed on our room is clean, huh" Jimin said while snatching the bowl of popcorn on Sunghoon's hand.

"I don't even touch your side of our room, uncle" Niki said while pouting.

That's the reason why on Niki's room, Jake saw two beds: one bed with black bed sheet and comforter with some posters of Michael Jackson on the wall while the other side seemed so plain and untouched. The other side of it belongs to Jimin. When Jimin decides to stay on this house, he sleeps on their shared room with Niki.

"Or if you want, you could exchange bed with Sunoo hyung instead" Niki said with a playful smirk while wiggling his eyebrows, reason for Sunoo to choke on the juice that he was drinking.

"Ooh~ so you wanna share room with Sunoo huh" Jimin teases which made Niki get redder.

"Uncle Jiminie, stop it!" Sunoo just said as soon as he recover from choking on the juice that he drunk a while ago which gains teasing laugh from the others.

"Oh, I remember... I want to buy the both of you new clothes too so get ready huh" Jimin said while looking at Sunoo and Jake.

"Uncle, you don't need to do that" Sunoo said while gesturing his arms to an 'x' to show his disagreement.

"Yeah uncle, that's too much" Jake said to Jimin. Jimin just chuckled and pinched Jake's cheeks.

"There's no too much for the two cuties that I just met so I'll bring you both to the mall later, okay?" Jimin said while pinching Jake's cheeks. Jake just giggled while nodding at what the older was doing.

"Tss seems like in just a little, you'll adopt the both of them huh" Sunghoon said nonchalantly before rolling his eyes, and with that, Jake just looked at him with his eyes squinting before rolling it to show his dismay. Jimin also noticed it so he just furrow his eyebrows and shifted it to the both of them.

"Hmm, seems like Sunghoon already did something to Jake when I am not around" Jimin said while raising one of his eyebrows to Sunghoon but Sunghoon doesn't even budge.

"Oh, uncle. Can we join you later? Wonnie and I have to buy something for our anniversary next, next Saturday" Jay said excitedly while Jungwon is just blushing beside him.

"Oh! Let me come too. Sunoo hyung and I have to buy something for our daysary too!" Niki said while pointing at Sunoo and himself.

"What the-- I can't with this kid, my goodness!" Sunoo exclaimed while putting his hand at the top of his nose bridge and Niki just laughed to what he said.

"Fine, fine. All of you can come with us" Jimin said while laughing and turned his head with Sunghoon "How about you, Sunghoon? You wanna join us later?" Jimin asked him but he just shook his head.

"I'll just stay here and enjoy the silence while all of you are not around" Sunghoon said with his eyes glued on the movie he was watching.

"Okay, fine" Jimin just said while shrugging.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

"Wow, I miss going here" Sunoo said while roaming his eyes inside the mall but an arm suddenly wrapped on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, we'll come here often from now on" Niki said while giggling but Sunoo just pushed the younger away from him.

"Arghh, go away, kid" Sunoo said and squinted his eyes to him while Niki is just laughing to him.

"Uncle, we'll be splitting ways with you, huh. Don't worry about us, okay" Jungwon said to Jimin.

"Okay, just come home right after and don't go anywhere, huh?" Jimin told them so they nodded and said their goodbyes.

"Bye guys, take care" Jungwon said while waving his hand. Jay was also waving his hand before they decided to salk on their way already.

"So! Where is the first place to go?" Jake asked excitedly as it is the first time for him to go on a mall. Jimin just ruffled his hair and put his arm around Jake's shoulders.

"Follow me!" Jimin exclaimed before starting to move his feet so the three younger ones just followed where he is going.

They first entered a store for men's clothes wear where they could be able to find good outdoor clothes in different varieties to please their aesthetics.

Jake looked around to the clothes as he find for the design that would suit his taste, until he saw an ocean inspired polo that really caught his attention. He suddenly felt nostalgic as he froze on his place while looking at the shirt, scanning  the details of it. He remembered the ocean, the seashells, the seaweeds, the castle, his mother and nevertheless, his father even though he treated him bad, he still misses his father.

What Jake doesn't know, Sunoo was looking at him from his side without him knowing. Sunoo suddenly felt pity to the older as his face shows an obvious sadness and seclusion. Sunoo took a deep sigh and slowly approached the older. He put his hand on Jake's back and patted it to comfort the older.

"Prince Jaeyoon, I know you already missed the ocean but we still need to find something here and as soon as we found it, we'll immediately come back to Sapphirila, okay?" the witch said while carefully rubbing his back "I know everything still feels new to you but believe me, you'll get used to live here on the land too" Sunoo said with a comforting smile which made Jake smile too.

"Thank, Sunoo. You really are good at comforting people" Jake said with a small smile.

"Oww, but we're not people" Sunoo just said which made the both of them laugh.

"Yeah, right" Jake said but as soon as he said that, Niki suddenly called for Sunoo so Sunoo just sigh and looked again to Jake.

"If you like that buttoned shirt, add that to our things to buy immediately. Don't worry about the cash..." Sunoo said before leaning closer to Jake to whisper something "...uncle Jiminie is hella rich and he told us to just pick whatever we wanted" Sunoo whispered excitedly which made Jake giggle before leaving him there to approach Niki who called him just a while ago.

"What do you want, dumbass?" Sunoo asked to Niki who is just lifting the hangers with the shirts that is having the same design on each of his hand to show them to Sunoo.

"Hyung, can we buy these please, I really want to have these" Niki said while pouting and using his puppy eyes to convince the older but Sunoo just rolled his eyes.

"Niki, buy it if you want to. It's not like I am stopping you though" Sunoo said while crossing his arms.

"Arggh, you don't get the point. You're very pretty but you're dumb" Niki whispered in annoyance while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yah! What did you just say?" Sunoo butted when he heard what Niki had whispered.

"Fine, I'll buy you ice cream later if you let me buy these for the both of us" Niki said which made Sunoo widen his eyes.

'Oh my gosh, I missed eating ice cream!' Sunoo mentally said excitedly so he can't stop the urge to smile softly.

"Okay fine, but make it mint choco, okay?" Sunoo said which made Niki smile wider.

"Whoa, you love mint choco too? My gosh, finally, there's someone who understands me. You know what, they always ask me why am I eating toothpaste when they saw me eating it" Niki shared to Sunoo which just made Sunoo chuckled for what the other said. Niki then held Sunoo's arm in glee "You see? We're soulmates indeed!" Niki said enthusiastically but Sunoo just pushed him gently.

"Ice cream flavor doesn't make anyone soulmates, dumbass" Sunoo just said while laughing softly while Niki just smile seeing Sunoo feeling more comfortable with him.

After a few minutes, they have bought everything that they wanted to buy. They bought some clothes, other necessities, additional toiletries and additional contact lenses for Jake to hide the real color of his eyes. Good thing for Sunoo, his eyes are brown so he doesn't have to wear contact lenses to hide them.

After buying everything that they need, Jimin invited them to eat in a restaurant just beside the mall which the others agreed immediately. It's Jimin's treat afterall.

“Guys, let’s find a seat” Jimin said while looking around the restaurant that they entered.

“Uncle! Can I be the one to order our foods?” Sunoo exclaimed as he missed the times when he was on the land before. Jimin nodded with a smile.

“Okay then, buy everything you want okay this is only for today” Jimin said and chuckled as he sat on the chair.

“Thank you, uncle!” Sunoo said excitedly before running to the counter to order.

“Guys, I’ll go with him too” Niki said with a huge smile before following Sunoo to the counter, leaving Jimin and Jake alone on the table. Jimin just chuckled at Niki’s behavior.

“He’s so whipped” Jimin said, laughing. Jake also laughed along with him.

“So Jake, how was your first day with the boys?” Jimin asked Jake.

“Oh everything’s going well uncle. I also learned that Jay is the cook in the house. Actually, he helped Sunoo and I when we cook breakfast. Jungwon has been really kind and hospitable to us. He always asks us if there’s wrong, if we’re okay or whether we need something. It’s just cute that he always check for Sunoo and I as well as the others” Jake shared to Jimin so Jimin just nodded with a smile “...and Niki, obviously, he has been taking good care of Sunoo though” Jake said before the both of them laugh “but he is kind too, he helped us clean our room earlier this morning”

“So… how about Sunghoon? I know something happened between the two of you” Jimin asked while looking at Jake in front of him. Jake rolled his eyes as he heard Sunghoon's name which made Jimin smile bitterly.

"Actually, our first meeting has not been... great. I don't know why but when Jay hyung told me to wake Sunghoon up, I went upstairs to look for him but as soon as I twisted the doorknob of the last room, next to Jay hyung and Jungwon's room, he immediately went to me and scared the hell out of me..." Jake shared which made Jimin nod and purse his lips "... he is accusing me that I was part of the Mamba... but I dont even know what Mamba is" Jake said so Jimin just leaned closer to Jake to explain something, clasping his hands together while looking outside the glass walls.

"You know what, Sunghoon is not welcoming other people on his life. His heart has been closed since he was once betrayed by his best friend..." Jimin said and looked at Jake "...the only people that he trusts are his brother Jay, Jungwon, Niki and of course, me. Actually, I also see this coming. I knew that he will not welcome you well on the house and as what you have said, your first meeting was a bullshit" Jimin said and Jake just nodded his head while listening. He somehow felt a sudden pity to Sunghoon from hearing those things from his uncle.

"But I hope you understand him. He has been broken inside. I don't know what he has been thinking. He will not talk unless you ask him. He's definitely not friendly so..." Jimin paused to hold Jake's hand and squeezed it softly "...I hope that you could be friend with him atleast. I know you are kind and your smile is so contagious so I hope you could help Sunghoon to open his heart again to other people, to be friendly and to... smile again. You know what, it has been so long since I last saw him smile geniunely" Jimin said "I know you can do it, Jake and please be patient to him. He's an asshole indeed" Jimin said before chuckling softly.

"Oh, and one last thing. Don't ever enter the last room next to Jay and Jungwon's room. That room is only for the four of them" Jimin said and Jake just nod to him.

"Now I understand why he has been like that, uncle. Don't worry, I'll be a friend to him too so that I can teach him how to trust again and open his heart to other people too" Jake said and showed his gummy smile as he was smiling widely. Jimin smile in uwuness and cuteness of the other.

'You smile like him, Jake' Jimin thought to himself before ruffling Jake's hair.

"Thank you, Jake" Jimin said with an endearing smile on his lips.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽, 𝙳𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚂❣️
𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁!
𝙿𝙰𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼💋

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

116K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
Gifted Love ♡|Jakehoon Tia9254

Любовные романы

15.1K 1K 47
What would happen to Jake when he receives two human beings that was naturally gifted to him with love. He never expected his human beings to come...
155K 9.8K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
271K 15.7K 40
"WHOMST THE FUCK" Jake screamed, aiming his phone like a weapon at the stranger who he woke up next to, the devil stood up smirking, "Park Sunghoon...