♡Sanscest oneshots♡(lemons🍋)

By Sanscest137

some oneshots people :D Cover is not my art, I couldn't find the artist sorry :( :( but I did the edit it. Th... More

♡HorrorLust♡ ~I met him at the club~
♡NightmarexShattered♡ ~Mr. Shart~
♡Paperfresh♡ ~Little Red Jammy Hood~
♡PaperFresh♡ ~Jammy hood pt.2~
♡Poth♡ ~Sleepover fun~
♡Error x Fresh♡ ~Glitchy~
♡Fell Poth♡ ~Please love me again~
♡Pt. 1 ErrorInk♡ ~Redeemed~
Request?
♡Cross x Dream♡ ~my sunshine~
♡Outer x Science♡ ~PUNishment~
♡Reaper x Error♡ ~My Sweet Angel~
♡Dust x Killer x Horror♡ ~Ours~
♡Fell Poth♡ ~bad wolf~
♡ErrorFresh♡ ~Lol 'Bottom'~
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!
♡Pt. 2 Errorink♡ ~Till Death do us part~
♡Nightmare x Killer♡ ~Focus~
♡REQUESTS ARE OPEN (ONCE AGAIN)♡

♡ErrorInk♡ ~Doll face~

4K 40 31
By Sanscest137

this is gonna be a little shorter but I'll try to make it long, This will have some lemon (of course) so if ya don't like lemon, I consider you to just leave this book alone, since every chapter in this book will have lemons in it, I mean the title says it all.

Hope you all enjoy~

Bottom: Ink
Top: Error

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Error's pov
"Ugh where the hell is it" I said out loud to myself as I kept looking for it. you might be thinking what I'm looking for, well I yesterday I made a doll that looked like Ink. And now here I am looking for it. 'ugh' this is so frustrating.

I was sure it was with me when I fell asleep, or maybe someone took it. God, I really hope not. I would be embarrassed for life. I don't want anybody knowing that I have that, and if someone did took it, they would know that I was sleeping with it too.

What if it was Ink? oh God that's even worst. I've seen Ink just randomly surprises me. I mean he has his brush, he could teleport any au with it. I decided to ask if he took one of them. I opened a portal to where he usually goes. (lol I forgot where that was, I already forgot what the situation was in underverse, but I think its where Ink just guards the au's) I go there and to my surprised.

he wasn't here. 'where the hell could he be' I ask myself. maybe he's out with Dream. Wait he could be in undertale. he hangs out with the classic sans often.

I teleported to Undertale and there I saw it already. HIM. I always see him with Ink. my Ink. Ink doesn't know I have feeling for him yet. I mean I don't even think he knows. All I ever show him was hatred but he never gives up on a me and keeps on trying to befriend me. And I sorta like it.

After all, all of this befriending stuff was going the wrong way, I was falling for Ink. But now, he seems to..... not talk to me very often. he's always talking to other sanses. like dream, blue and classic.

Did I do something wrong. Oh who am I kidding, he hates me now. Not ever once I've ever shown him any sign that I love him. But I didn't really think that he would... ignore me now. I felt my soul shatter when I heard Ink laugh at Classic's joke. I felt anger wash over me and without thinking, I interrupted their conversation. "hey Ink, I was looking everywhere for you" I said gritting my teeth.

I could tell that Classic got the idea and decided to come up with an excuse to leave. "uh hey Ink, I gotta go now, my brother might be needing me right now" He said as he stood up from the bench. "ok Classic see you later" Ink said waving at him. "you were looking for me Error? what for?"

"well, I was gonna ask ya something, did you take one of my dolls away from me when I was asleep?" I asked him in a quick voice, hoping that he wasn't the one who took it. he looked at me confused as I didn't even realize that I was blushing madly. "Doll? I didn't took any last night, and I'm pretty sure I was asleep" oh thank God he didn't take it. "uh thanks for telling, also why were you hanging out with Classic?" I ask him. "I was just bored, that's all, why'd you ask? you jealous?" he teased, smirking. I turned my head away from him as my blush darken.

he laughed at my reaction as I pulled my scarf up on my face, trying my best to hide my blush from him, he stops and gets up. "well, I hope you find your dolly then Ruru" "stop calling me that you bastard" I grumbled. he got his brush and was about to leave but I stopped him first. "where are you going now?" I ask him that caused him to look back at me.

"Going to Blue's au" "oh uh.." "ok see ya Error!" he said cutting me off and going through the Ink. I sigh teleporting to my room. I can't stand this anymore. I feel like one of them is going to steal him away from me, but then again. If I tell him my feelings.... would he accept? all I did to him was treat him badly. sometimes I would hiss at him every time we made physical contact. I have haphephobia. I couldn't help it. But sometimes I love him touching me, every time I feel lonely or upset about something. He would comfort me, rubbing my back in a circular motion while he says that 'everything is going to be ok'

I miss those times. But now everything changed, he wasn't there for me anymore. He probably hates me on the inside and just wouldn't admit it because he was too nice for that. I mean I practically just showed him nothing but hate. no compliment, no kindness, nothing. I felt my heart break when he tries to talk to someone.

maybe there really is no chance. whoever wins Ink's heart will be the luckiest person of all. He was so kind to me, why did I shut him down like that? I ask myself.

I'm such an Idiot. I started to tear up not even noticing that I was sobbing uncontrollably. I wipe my tears away and focused on what I was supposed to be doing.

I nearly forgot that I was supposed to be looking for my doll. Before I could even go to another au, I heard another portal open up behind me, I turned around to see 404 Sans.

"Hey Error, you left this behind" he said as he opened his palm as I saw my Doll Ink attached with strings from his fingers. "Did you take that from me?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Woah calm down, and yea I took it sorry, I was just curious that's all, but I didn't damage it or something........ just made it more interesting" he said, I couldn't hear the last one he said but the hell with it.

I got my doll back. He handed the doll gently. "careful with that, got it" he said, I rolled my eyes. "yeah whatever" I said, he turns back and left shutting the portal behind him.

hmm.. I feel like something is wrong. It was weird of him to say to take care of it, why does he care. did he put a camera in hear or something. I examined the doll and it looked exactly the same when I made it yesterday.

I always make my doll really look like them, so I could undress them and make them wear stupid sh*tty outfits hehe(error u childish and thas kinda weird to just undress a doll) I mean all my dolls were all skeletons.

But something about this one seems different. I just realized that I just undressed him which caused me to blush at seeing the Ink doll like this. I decided to just leave it alone for a while and place it on the shelf.

no ones pov
"hehehe that idiot doesn't know what he's doing with him" 404 said. He noticed that his boyfriend just came into the room with a confused look in his face. "who are you talking to?" Bill sans asked. "myself" he said grinning at him.

"Did you do something to Error, I'm thinking" "How'd you know?" 404 asked him a bit surprised. "you always bother him" he said crossing his arms as he sits right next to 404. "I see you took advantage of my spell, what did you do to that Ink doll anyway?" Bill said. 404 knew that Error had feelings for that squid, so he decided why the hell not. ya only live once. "gave it back to him so he could play with his little Inky~" 404 said as he chuckled a bit.

"you do know that it will only work at the night right?" Bill complied. "exactly, Ink will turn into a helpless little doll under Error's hand and the good thing is he won't be able to speak even if he tries to, no one would hear it anyways and the top of that he couldn't move at all, just like a doll, plus you already know what people do in the night~" he purred out, smirking at his boyfriend that has a bright blush across his face, but he kept his cool and cuddled his lover.

That night~(oh ho ho~ things about to get heated 7w7)

Error was in bed laying down. He looked at the clock. 8:09. Its been a long day, he only spoke to Ink once. he was starting to miss the little skelly. He was so desperate to seeking attention from him, but he just couldn't. He didn't know how to bring it up to him.

he decided to just relax and thing about it tomorrow in the morning. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Error's dream~

"Aaahh~ Error! ah~~ t-to much!" Ink moaned nearly screaming my name. Oh how I love how he looks likes this, he looks so..... submissive, so cute in this position, and knowing that I was the one who was making him into a moaning mess. "you look so cute like this Inky~ so submissive over me" I started to pound into him with no mercy, not giving him a break.

He looks like he's in pain, hot tears started running down his cheek bone. I slowed down a bit for his sake, he was just so irresistible in this state, and I didn't want to wait any longer, but my Inky was in pain so I slowed down for him.

"shh~ its alright Inky" I softly said, in a calming voice so he wouldn't whimper anymore, he stopped crying and started to make beautiful moans for me.

"Error please~ more~~ go faster please~" he said in a pleading voice, I smirked at his command and sped up my thrust. A few minutes passed by and I was beginning to be close to my climax.

Not even a minute later......... I woke up.. What the hell?!?!?! That dream.. Uh I don't even know how to feel about it. I was a blushing mess, I can't believe I just had s3x with Ink in my dreams. It felt so real though, its like.. I was really doing that to him.

End of Error's (naughty) dream

I sat up to go get a glass of water, but when I shifted in bed, I realized that I have a massive boner. It must be the dream with Ink that made it erect. I got up to bed and went downstairs and drank the glass of water before going back to bed to take care of my 'problem'.

I sat down on my bed then spotted the Ink doll, I took it and looked at it for a while, It looks so beautiful, just like him, not to mention really realistic.

(before we get into that lets see Ink's pov shall we ewe)

Ink's POV
I was guarding all of the au's at that time then I felt.. sleepy. I teleported to my house and went to bed, guarding and keeping my friends company is a lot of work (I know Ink is emotionless, but lets just say he's not in this story) I didn't really hung out with Error very much, maybe because I'm annoying, he always ignores me every time I tried to talk to me.

I guess its best for both of us to just part ways and ignore him, I didn't want to bother him. If only he knew how much he means to me, I know he's not as nice as everyone but I just feel for him, I don't know how but I just did. but I could tell he doesn't feel the same way.

I sighed and just went to bed with my broomy. As I got comfy in my bed, I saw a spark of light. I opened my eyes to see that I was in a room, not in my room, it looks like it was from Error's room. 'what happened?' I asked myself, why am I small, and I couldn't move either. 'is this a dream or something??' I looked at Error, he was sleeping while squirming around in his bed. I guess I'm on his shelf with all the other dolls. I couldn't move or summon my broom, all I could do was sit there and look around.

"hey! Error!" I called out for him. He was still asleep, I tried shouting again at him and still nothing, but I could hear that he was muttering something but I couldn't find the right words that he was mumbling about.

"Inky~~" I heard him moan my name which caused me to flinch a bit, but we all know that I couldn't really move. Did he just say my name? it wasn't really clear but I could hear it, especially when the shelf that I am on is right next to his bed.

I could hear that he was saying my name over and over, mostly moaning it. Is he having dreams with me?? maybe its another different person named Ink? no no, that's just stupid and he never has any friends other than me and the other bad Sanses. At least he thinks I'm his friend.

I called for his name again, still asleep. Can he not hear me or am I too small to be heard? A few minutes passed and he finally woke up, sweat dripping down his skull. He was panting heavily and I could see something glowing under his lower region. Is that his???..... no... was he..

So many questions circled my mind as I couldn't answer them all. He got up from bed and got out the room. I tried to move around and squirm but its still no use, I couldn't move my body. He came back, his boner still noticeable. I blushing as hell when I saw it, I couldn't look away.

He sat down on the bed and begins to remove his pants. Holy sh*t is gonna?.... And I'm supposed to see this, I could look away but my head says no. I've always wanted to..... ok forget about that. I squirmed a bit then I finally moved, but not really. I just fell down from my sitting position.

I saw that Error was looking at me. Oh no what if he knows eeee. I was screaming in my mind. I called out for him bit he didn't hear it. I guess that answered my question.

He picked me up, my body resting on his palm. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. "E-Error?" I know he can't hear me but.... what is he about to do to me?

Before I could even protest of what he was going to do, he closed the gap between our lips. I was surprised at this, and I was blushing as hell. he pulled away from the kiss. I was panting hard, then he started to take off my shirt.

No.. I hope that's not what he's going to do. He finally took off my shirt revealing my ribs. He stroked my spine with his thumb as he licked on of my ribs. I moaned loudly. I'm really sensitive when it comes to my body. That's why I don't like anyone touching me in weird places.

I was moaning really loudly and he doesn't even hear it. Is he just playing with me or he doesn't know that I turned into one of his dolls? I was nothing but a moaning mess at this point, until he stops.

I whimpered, wanting more of this affection he's showing. "I love you Inky~" he cooed kissing my rib one more time before placing me on his pillow.

H-he loves me? Oh my, I.... I thought he hated me. "I always loved you, why did you ignore me suddenly?" he said as he strokes my head, I wasn't that small, I was just enough to fit in his hands. "I'm sorry for always shutting you down baby, I shouldn't have done that to you" Error said almost tearing up. 'H-he apologized' I didn't think that this is how he always felt when I didn't talk to him.

I never knew he would feel the same way I felt for him. Oh please God, please don't let this be a dream. He strokes my skull once again then kisses it gently. "you're so cute like this~" he said in a husky voice. Oh God his voice was just enough to make me wet again, I wanted him. And I wanted him NOW. I was so filled with lust, that I would just let him toy with me. He was about to take off my pants then stopped immediately. "N-no I can't, this is just.... wrong" He said, No I wanted this, I wanted him to touch me, hold me, make me his and his only and no one else's.

I call out for him again, he still didn't hear it. He placed me on the shelf again before giving me one last gentle kiss. He made me sat still as he went to go sit on his bed and take care of his 'problem' I forgot that he was hard. He pulled his pants down and began to stroke his member up and down slowly, moaning my name quietly. I couldn't stop looking, just thinking about him shoving his big member into me, I just want to move again. I don't like this, I wanted him to touch me, yet he doesn't even know that I turned into a doll.

I started to squirm, breaking out of this. I was beginning to get tired then I squirmed one more time then It broke. I suddenly turned normal again. Just a reminder, I was still on the shelf with all the other dolls when I was small, and now me turning normal size. I fell on the floor and I could see a glass that was about to fall on me but to my surprised it was caught by a string. It was Error, I shouldn't really surprised since this is his room.

"what are you doing here?" he ask, no emotion in his voice, I shuddered a bit as I gulped. "S-sorry, I was... uh.." I couldn't even tell him, he would think I'm a creep that watched him while he was... well you know what I mean.

He could see that I had a huge bright rainbow blush across my face as he smirks. he walked towards me and stroked my cheek. "you watched me, didn't you?" he ask, with the same husky voice from before, which turned me on so much. "I-I-I...." I couldn't even mutter out the words I was saying just how embarrassed I am. He chuckles then pulled me up using his strings. "So you think you could just get away with this?"

I laughed nervously. "Hehe Error, could we just talk about this before-" before I could even finish what I was saying, he pulled me towards him to the bed and roughly kisses me. I kissed back. He licks my lip asking me for entrance, I slowly opened my mouth as he shoved 5 of his tongues exploring all my sensitive areas.

The kiss lasted for about two minutes until we pulled away for air. "You have no idea how much I waited to kiss you for so long Inky~" he purred in a seductive tone, I blushed madly as he lowered himself on my neck and began kiss, lick and suck on it which caused me to moan even louder.

This felt so good, I just didn't want it to end. He found my sweet spot easily and started leaving noticeable hickeys on it. "a-ahh~ Error" I moaned. "Hehe moaning already? I haven't even put it in yet" he cooed. I could see the glowing bulge in his pants which caused me to summon a female ecto body.

He then began undressing me and saw that I formed something down my pelvic area. "Hm? Summoned a female ecto eh?" He teased. "Error just do it already" I said pleading to him, but all I got was a chuckle.

"Hehe, where's the fun in that?" He teased once more, I pouted at him. "Alright, alright, I'll stop with the teasing, just this once because I have a massive boner" he said as he removed his boxers revealing his massive c*ck.

Jesus F*cking Christ he's going to destroy my p*ssy with that thing. He leaned down to me and positioned his d*ck at my entrance. "Safe word is doll ok Inky~" he cooed, I nodded which gave him permission for him to enter. I screamed at the pain of being stretched.

"Aah! God, too much!" I cried in pain, since I haven't done this before of course it hurts like hell. "Shh~ the pain will be gone soon my love~" he said softly while petting my head calming me down.

A gave it a few minutes to adjust and soon the pain subside. "Y-you can move now" I said as he nodded and with permission, he started to thrust in a steady pace. "Ah~ mmm.. Ruru~ oh God~~" I moaned. He smirked playfully thrusting faster which caused me to moan even louder.

"F*ck you're so tight!" He grunted thrusting into me much faster than before. "AhaHh~~ oh Ruru~~ mm~ harder please~" I begged for him which he got harder inside me. He kept thrusting in and out of me in an inhuman speed almost pushing me off the edge of climaxing.

"Ahh~ Error I'm close~~" I warned him. "Argh, me too Inky, F*ck! you're so damn warm inside~" a few minutes passed by and we both came, Error still thrusting in to me riding his climax. He then stopped and lay down on top of me.

"Hehe did you enjoy that Inky~" he purred on the side of my skull. I giggled slightly and nod. He then lay next to me and pulled the blankets on us. "Wait..." Error went to say. "What is it Ruru?" I ask him.

"Sh*t I forgot to pull out! I'm not ready to be a father" he said panicking as we both sat up. Huh? "Error, you do know I can't get pregnant, I don't have a soul silly" I said, he then looked dumb at himself then lay down again.

I giggled and lay down with him, cuddling him. He hugged back and whispered sweet little things to me. "I love you Inky~"

Haha sorry if the smut was lazy, I was in a hurry at that time heh. Well hope you all enjoy have a great day everyone :)

Words count: 3891

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 31
Mainly what the title says. Lots of Sans, ton of SANS, Undertale sans, undefell sans, ALL THE SANS. BUT WITH A CHUBBY READER. WHHHAAAAT I KNOOOOW...
148K 1.9K 19
(Completed/abandoned) Adopted by @ThatOneWierdBiMom Fluff~. Smut/Lemon~. Angst~. Horror~. A.U's~. These are the One-Shots I will be able to make. The...
185K 2.4K 24
Just Sans X Reader No Lemon Cover by my homeslice tkdgirl222 I don't own any of the characters in these story Don't kinkshame me I know your here for...
173K 2.1K 22
This is a book containing quite a few lovely, fluffy and smutty lemons. They range from Fandom lemons x readers. Some are even requests of Character...