Jujutsu Kaisen One Shots

By FanFic-Bookworm

As told from the title this is a one shot book for Jujutsu Kaisen. I do not do lemons, I am not comfortable w... More

A/N
[Gojo] Mochi
[Fushiguro]Insomnia
[Itadori]Naruto?
[Sukuna]Little Secret
[Sukuna]1000 Years Ago
[Sukuna]1000 Years Ago Part 2
[Gojo]Nightmare
[Toge]Teriyaki
[Toge]Sickness
[Gojo]Cuddling
Your Choice[Dark Times]
[Fushiguro & Itadori]Favorite People
[Gojo]Superhero
[Sukuna]Softy
[Itadori] His Type
[Gojo]Confession
[Itadori]A Mafia Leader?
[Multiple]All For One
[Fushiguro]Flirt
[Gojo]Observed
[Yuji & Megumi]Panicked Troubles
[Sukuna & Yuji]The Horrors
[Maki]Snowly
A/N
[Nanami]Time
[Toge]Childhood Memories
[Gojo]Tomorrow's Problem
[Todo]Marry Me
White Room
[Nanami]Bread
[Sukuna]Flowers
[Toji] Rough Day
[Choso]Odd Couple
[Itadori]Determination
A/N
[Fushiguro] Fight
[Gojo] Planned Wedding
[Kamo]Taken
[Nanami]Our world
[Toji] 'Hangout'
[Maki] Hopeless Love
[Gojo] Best Dad Award
[Toge]Bento Box
[Choso & Yuji] Night Sky
[Nobara]Shopping
[Fushiguro] Our World
A/N [Yes Sadness Awaits]
A/N[Even Sadder]
[Toji]Injuries And Rewards
[Sukuna]Dream Come True
[Itadori] Our World
[Junpei] Our World
[Yuta]Hide And Seek
[Toji] Our World
White Room Two
[Gojo]Recklessness
[Nanami]Relax

[Sukuna] Our World

13.9K 329 324
By FanFic-Bookworm

(In this one he came into our world within his own body)

They're was a giant thunderstorm the other day, during the summer, as the sun was hidden behind the grey clouds making it seem as if the night sky were out.

You stared out your window as the rain hit against it making a soft tinking sound as you groaned outloud and mumbled to yourself, "Its raining and I want to go on a walk. So i will."

You scooted off your bed where you sat before you walked over and just grabbed your hoodie off the floor not bothering to changed out of your pajama shirt.

You atleast put on sweatpants before you walked over to your door, put on some shoes, grabbed your umbrella and left your nifty little home.

You opened your umbrella once you closed and locked your door before you walked off no place in mind.

While you were walking, minding your own business you heard someone say loudly being nosy you listened in, "Where the hell am i? And-"

You turned to see someone in an alleyway alone as he seemed to be checking himself with his weirdly shaped body it seemed as if he had either big arms or two other them befor ehe continued, "I have my body back."

He scoffed as he ripped his school uniform off showing off he in fact had four arms as you shooked backed up only for your mouth and voice box to betray you by saying, "Hello?"

His head quickly turned to look at you as you gulped seeing his tattoos that looked very similar along with the four arms though he didnt have four arms in the show due to an unfortunate circumstance.

He still had the pink, spikey hair that defied gravity with the four signature eyes along with the big tattoo on his forehead that basically gave his identity away.

You smiled happily before you said a little more confidently, "Are you ok? Its pouring outside, shouldn't you atleast have brought an umbrella?"

You heard him scoff and say something under his breath before when walked up to you quickly over towering you, he was even taller than gojo.

(This is me just using what a fanart determined height of him was. They said that he was atleast 350cm tall which is 11'2 and that's tall)

Once he was right in front of you he said lowly, "I dont need to save myself from something so minor, I'm not weak like you humans."

You sighed gaining his attention as you said looking to the side, "Sorry you seemed 'out of place' so i thought I'd check and see if you were ok. I didnt mean to insult you Suku-Sir."

"Suku-Sir? Nevermind you people are too dumb I cant even comprehend it." You sweat dropped as you looked up at him, straining your neck just to see his face as he glared down at you before he placed a hand onto of the umbrella making it heavier to hold before he said, "If your so willing ot see me in good health then why dont you give me a place to stay. I'm new around here."

This suprised you but you obliged as you said, "Oh um of course let's just head back to my place then and I could tell you weren't from around here the four arms and the humans talk gave it all away."

He scoffed as you lead the way back to your house quickly as the rain had started to fall down harder than it was before.

It took a bit seeing as you had seemed to have walked quite always away but Sukuna still continued to follow you no questions asked before you finally made it.

You quickly unlocked the door after you handed him the umbrella to hold before you opened to door stepped in and took the umbrella from his grasp before you closed it and set it aside to dry off.

You took off your shoes and closed the door before you showed Sukuna around the room, where the food was even though you knew he didnt need it, along with your room where your only bed was just in case he needed your assistance you said he could most likely find you in there.

Once you were done you sat on the couch in the living room and said, "Make yourself comfortable Sukuna since were basically roommates now."

He had mentioned his name while you were showing him around so you woudl stop calling him sir or Suku-Sir he thought of it as annoying.

You moved your head so you was staring at Sukuna before he just glanced at you before he walked into your room as you quickly followed him to see he took your bed.

He had a pair of arms behind his head as the others laid on his stomach before he opened as eye to see you at the doorway as he said, "I'm going to sleep."

You just stared as he closed his eyes again before you left letting him get his beauty rest. Unfortunately after weeks of having Sukuna as a roommate you found out that you probably were never going to get your bed back I mean yes he does socialize with you sometimes now but before then he always stayed in your room sleeping.

You slept on the couch with a small pillow and a blanket that you always kept on it just in case these things happened.

Currently you both were sitting in the couch watching the news as you said loudly and urgently, "Breaking news the Killer has struck again. This time there were five bodies found on the west side of town near the lake. There once again were mo witnesses or anything being caught on cameras. If your in or anywhere near this area we urge you to not go out alone or in a pair of two."

It went back to the normal weather news as you felt the feeling of someone staring at you as you glanced over to see Sukuna staring at you. You said, "What is it?"

He glanced at the TV again and said, "Arent you scared? The killers on this side of town." You nodded once he turned to look at you again before you stated, "I am but I dont really know how to react. I mean I'll be scared to go out alone anymore but I'll have to get over it I have things to do that cant wait."

You stood up deciding to go get a snack only for you to hear Sukuna say behind you still on the couch, "What if I'm the killer, what would you think."

You stopped and turned to him, you knew he was a curse king, you knew he would kill, you knew you could very well be killed yet you weren't scare of him.

You sighed before turning around to make eye contact with hi mas you say, "Well I wouldnt be surprised actually, your a curse according to your words, you only recently started to come out of the room, and if anything I wouldn't know the reason as to why youd still want to keep me alive after all."

He was intrigued at your response before he dropped the subject letting you walk off as he listened in to the TV once again, " There is unfortunately going to be another giant thunderstorm hitting (T/N-Town Name). It will hit around this afternoon and wont stop until three in the afternoon tomorrow."

Once they stopped talking about it you walked back in with some chips before you smiled seeing it say there was another giant thunderstorm as you said jokingly(Not Really), "I wonder if in this storm if I'll find another unfortunate soul in the rain completely lost."

Sukuna glanced at you as he said, "Your going out again during the storm?" You looked over to him seeing he was staring right at you as you shook your head and said, "I'll probably get sick this time around if I do so I'll sit out the stroll in the storm this time."

You turned to Sukuna with a smile as he grinned and said, "Even if you were to go out you wouldnt find another "unfortunate soul' since I was a special case human."

You groaned leaning your head back in annoyance and childishly before you said, "Sukuna! Stop calling me human! The names (Y/N), (Y/N)!"

He laughed seeing you whine about you nickname but he decided to tease and say, "I know your name but I'd rather call you that, human."

You huffed crossing your arms as you threw a chip into your mouth before you said, "Fine if you still call me that then you get the couch and I finally get my bed back."

You looked over to Sukuna as he hasn't said anything yet only to see him grin and say leaning back, "Then I guess wete sharing because I'm still taking the bed."

Your cheeks felt warm as you looked away embarrassed practically hearing him praise himself. The rest of the day went by smoothly thought the storm finally came in at seven P.M. but it was now Ten at night, rain hitting hardly against the windows of the house and walls along with the sudden light when lightning hit.

Even though you were tired you bolted to the room as you and Sukuna were sitting on the couch, determined to take the bed as you three open your door and jumped onto the bed sinking into it instantly.

You sighed in relief as you said, "My sweet child I'm glad to see you again." During your little talk with the peice of furniture you didnt notice his footsteps until he was looking over you.

A shadow overtook your sprswlted out body as you glanced you to see Sukuna there as you said, "Please let me have it I havent seen my child ever since you came here!"

He ignored your cried as he grabbed the back of your shirt as you held onto the comforter only for him to smack your hand harshly making you let go as he plopped onto the bed you close your eyes and waisted for he to drop you on the floor only for you to be laid down next to him.

You quickly looked up to him with flushed cheeks as he glanced down at you and said, "Dont move around too much and you won't throw you off the bed."

You nodded before you laid your head back down on the pillow before you quickly drifted off the sleep. You only woke up to the sound of lighting tight in your ears as it it happened it your own room as you felt someone holding you close.

You quickly looked up only to clan down to see it was Sukuna, you were now on his chest as you also noticed he was wearing a white kimono with a black scarf.

"His usual clothing." You thought as you looked around to see you weren't in your room anymore but in his domain your very familiar with.

Sukuna held onto you tighter thinking you were panicking but in fact you were fangirling about being in his domain for real. He said making you look back to him, "Calm down human were just back were I came from, dont be so frantic."

You nodded as he sat up letting you go as you got off of him until he stood up fully. He held put a hand for you as you quickly took it as he pulled you up no problem before he basically teleported us to his skull hill.

He sat down before you were pulled down but the sudden change in height until you were sitting next to him.

He turned to you and said, "You might as well enjoy the veiw while you can because you'll be seeing it for the rest of your life." You nodded before you smiled squeezing his hand that still held your as you said softly, "I know but atleast I won't be alone. I have you after all."

He scoffed before turning away and saying, "Whatever you say, (Y/N)."

<><><><><><><><>

Who knew mental breakdowns would be a way to make me write again, my eyes hurt but dont frieght I have calmed down. It was just the usual stress and overthinking on my part whoops, anyways I know I've got a lot of requests but I want to give each character atleast some shine instead of just one. Suprisingly its Toge that's wanting to be made the most but I dont mind. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 170 26
One shots because I know you're mainly here for lemon/smut and you don't want to read a whole book just to get to the spicy part. Includes: Lemon/smu...
72.3K 519 8
REQUESTS OPEN (ส/ษด) แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€s แด€ แดกแดส€สŸแด… sสœแด‡ ษชs แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แดกษชแด›สœ, ษดแดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข แดกสœแด€แด› แด›แด แด…แด, sสœแด‡ แด›ส€ษชแด‡s แด›แด แด‡xแด˜สŸแดส€แด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›แด แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด…ษชา“า“แด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› สแด‡แด› แดกแด‡ษชส€แด… แด˜แด‡แด...
70K 621 20
Bnha or Mha, no matter what you call it we love these characters. I saw other people do this so I was like....Instead of making a book for each indiv...
38.1K 1.4K 13
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป...