[Toji] Rough Day

You were shopping downtown because you needed ingredients for dinner tonight but you didn’t expect to hear about someone every dangerous.

You were just walking around and grabbed some seasoning for the shelf’s before you heard a hushed whisper say, “Did you hear what happened today?”

You stopped and glanced over to see two men with the Jujutsu Tech uniforms on, huddled together.

You strained your ears to listen in as the other one said, “No, what happened?”

You moved so it seemed as if you were looking through the seasoning some more so the one from before said, “The Sorcerer killer killed two more of us today.”

“Really?!” One of them yelled, making the other panic and cover their mouth with his hand.

You scoffed quietly as you walked past the, ignoring their stares as you paid and left the store.

Why didn't this affect you? I mean who would be affected if they were talking about your boyfriend.

You’ve been with the ‘Sorcerer Killer’ for three years and it would stay that way because you knew for a fact you couldn’t marry or else you’d have ties with him that others could see.

Toji made sure that if he were to get killed one day, you would make it out alive with only a killer story to tell.

You walked back to your shared apartment with groceries in hand before you walked in quietly and locked the door behind you.

You cursed the door for squeaking as you stood still for a moment not bearing anything out of the usual before you quickly took off your shoes and went into the kitchen where you put away the groceries.

After you were done with putting them away you heard the slight snoring come from the living room so you walked over there and looked over the back of the couch to see Toji sprawled across it, snoring loudly.

You dryly laughed at the drool falling down his jaw before you saw he wasn’t wearing a shirt, you looked around the living room before you spotted it in the middle of the room.

You sighed knowing it was covered in that sickening liquid before you lightly pat his chest and walked over to his shirt.

You picked it up and saw it hadn’t leaked on the floor luckily, before you felt the liquid on your hands.

You stuck your tongue out as quietly said, “Bleh.” As if mocking it before you walked into the other room where the washer and dryer sat.

You opened the washer and tossed the shirt in there before you started it as it started to make a small humming sound telling you it was started.

Once you were sure it was cleaning the shirt you turned around only to hit someone’s chest, you stumbled a bit but the person put a hand to your back stopping you from falling.

You quickly looked up to see it was Toji and he looked exhausted while he held you sluggishly.

You whispered out, “Weren't you sleeping just a minute ago?” He nodded with a groan before you suddenly picked you up as you squeaked in surprise.

You were thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes as you said, “What are you doing?!” He just hummed in acknowledgement, not answering you before he walked back to the couch he occupied seconds ago.

He set you down next to the couch before he plopped on the couch, him getting comfortable before he opened up his arms.

You just stared for a moment before he made a moving motion with his fingers as you laughed quietly and got on top of him.

He just wanted to cuddle you as you laid down and got comfy, he wrapped his arms around you.

Once he stopped moving around and you got completely comfortable you mumbled out, “Have a rough day?”

He groaned and said slowly, “Yeah, now go to sleep.” You sighed and nodded slightly before you closed your eyes, focusing on his breathing. His breathing slowly evened out, turning into a calming breath as you smiled and slowly fell asleep to it’s calming feeling.

<><><><><><><><>
If only I could come home to this, but I know the rules I can only have one good thing. Anyways this was another request and gotta say for a dad yes hot but Sukuna still takes the cake. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!