[Gojo] Planned Wedding

You were the secret wife of Gojo because you both had clans so marriage without their say was basically impossible.

It was annoying but you both saw past that and still married in secret, no rings, no vows, no witnesses.

Currently you were just chilling on the couch, leaning against the arm rest, with a blanket covering most of you.

You both were watching a show together when his phone suddenly rang, ruining the moment as he groaned and got up before answering the phone.

“Gojo Satoru, what can I get you.” He said as you shut off his conversation just in case if was confidential only to him so you just continued to watch the show.

After a bit you heard him say loudly, “I’ll be there in a bit.”

You looked over to see him place down his phone with an annoyed expression on his face as he looked over to you as you said, “What’s going on?”

Gojo shook his head as he walked over to the couch and said, “I’ve got some duties in the clan to work out apparently. I’m sorry we have to cut our very romantic cuddle session short.”

You laughed and said, “No no it’s fine, actually my clan called me the other day and said I was needed which was a surprise.”

Gojo looked at you confused before he said, “Didn’t they disregard you because you weren’t to their liking?” You nodded.

The reason as to why you were disregarded was because you weren't strong, you knew that, and because of that they didn’t deem you good enough to stay in the clan.

He bent down and kissed you really quick as you sighed out, “Yeah but since you're doing yours I might as well do mine or else they’ll come and find me.”

He dryly laughed and said, “Ok sweetheart I’ll see you later then.” You nodded as he patted your head before he left the house quickly.

You groaned out loud before you picked up your phone calling the clan house as it rang for a few moments before you heard someone pick up and say, “Hello?”

You said, “I’m coming over now.” It went silent for a moment before you heard them sigh in relief before they said quickly, “I’ll tell master right away.”

You hung up on them not caring if they said anything bef you slowly got off the couch and walked to the clan residence.

It wasn’t far from Gojo’s house, at the school unfortunately as it only took about fifteen minutes after the drive down the hill.

Once you made it to the door of the giant house you glared at it before you walked in, as soon as you walked in you were already looked down upon.

You heard their whispers and it was something you did not miss at all. “It’s come back. I don’t see why we have to use them, it’s outrageous!”

You ignored their words as you walked right past them, to your fathers room and knocked. You heard him say, “Come in.” As you walked in before you closed the door behind you quickly.

He stared at you with those cold eyes once again making you feel insecure before he said coldly, “You’ve put a stop on something very important (Y/N).”

Your breath hitched in your throat before you said quietly, “Last I checked, you didn’t think of me as important.”

He ignored your statement as you sat down in front of him stiffly. He got right to business and said, “You're to marry the next head of the six eyes clan, Gojo Satoru.”