[Toge]Childhood Memories

It was snowing outside as you and your boyfriend were cuddling, trying to keep warm.

It was really cold for the both of you so you both decided to stick together and share warmth to the best of your abilities.

You looked out the window to see the things that were basically your childhood, icicles. “Hey Toge. I wanna go outside.” You said to him as he stared at you if you were crazy knowing full well that it’s way colder outside than it is inside right now.

He said, “Salmon?” You huffed as you pulled his arms closer to yourself, stealing more heat from him before you said “I want to see the icicles!”

At that, you got out of his embrace and pulled him along, him resisting the whole way before you let go and put on your shoes quickly.

You turned to him seeing he hadn’t put his shoes on as you say, “Come on Toge! I promise it won’t take long.”

He looked at your pleading eyes as he caved in and got his shoes on slowly. Once they were on, you opened the door to the house letting the cold, frosted, air hit your body as it sent shivers down your spine.

You ignored it though, as you quickly walked over to where you saw the icicles from inside the house, Toge followed reluctantly as he held his arms together in an attempt to keep warm.

Once you saw them you ran over to them before breaking off two perfectly good icicles and held one out for Toge.

He looked at you confused as you took a bite out of yours as you said, “Eat.”

You loved the texture of it and how it froze your tongue the moment you bit into it as you looked over to him to see he had a look of horror.

You were now the one confused as you said, “What’s wrong?” You waved the icicle in front of him as he just stared at it before staring at you and said coldly, “Rice Salmon Roe.”

Your jaw dropped as you made the realization , “You've NEVER eaten an icicle before?!”

The icicle you held out to him, slipped from your grasp as it shattered on the floor as Toge just continued to stare. You then held out your half eaten on as you said, “Try it. Or you’ll never know what a true childhood was like other wise.”

Toge stared you right in the eyes as he said, “Tuna Tuna.”

You say mockingly, “Fine it’s your loss.” You pulled it back towards you but you stopped as he said mockingly, “Bonito Flakes. Salmon.”

You glared at him before you panicked and said, “What no kisses?! I’ll go wash my mouth right now I’m sorry!”

You ran past him into the house as he had a victory smile on his face, soon following after you into the house where it was warm.

Once he stepped into the house and closed the door, he turned and saw your shoes were thrown about and the bathroom door opened.

Toge sighed while putting your shoes away before he took off his as well and walked over to the bathroom door only to peak in to see you brushing your teeth.

You looked up at the mirror once you spit out the toothpaste as you said with some still in your mouth, “An in gwoood neow?”(Am I good now?)

You spit the last of it out before you put away your toothbrush and turned to him seeing him nod as you sighed in relief before you walked over to him and hugged him.

He of course hugged back thinking, ‘I don’t know why but I still love you.’

You pulled back and smiled before you squished his cheeks with your hand and gave him kisses all over his face quickly.

Did I forget to say that he doesn’t wear his cover-up when he’s alone with you? Of well, anyways.

He just laughed since it was tickling him but you didn’t stop, if anything his cute little laugh made you give him more.

He grabbed both your wrists making you stop before he removed them, bent down, and kissed you lightly before he smiled and walked back to where you guys cuddled before. 

<><><><><><><><><>

I know I'm weird but was it just me or did you guys do that too like everytime I saw them I'd eat them if they were clear. Awe man memories of when I actually went outside... Anyways I hope you enjoyed!