[Itadori] His Type

You were currently in a fight with your boyfriend Itadori because you didn’t feel as if you were enough.

“I’m saying that I’m scared you won’t like me anymore because I’m not your type!”

You shouted as Itadori grabbed his hair, yanking it with force before he turned to you and growled out, “Maybe I should have gone with my type!”

You stopped arguing with him as tears filled your eyes as you said, “Then I guess I’m going then.”

You stormed out of the room with tears flowing without stop as Itadori was shocked at what he said.

He didn’t mean to say it but it just slipped out as he tried to stop you but you didn’t take it as you ran off.

It has been two weeks since then and you’ve been avoiding the topic of Itadori all together as you would break down to the slightest comment of him, and that’s because you loved him with all your heart and it hurt you to be away from him.

Right now Toge, your guy best friend was trying to help you out but it didn’t work as you were in your own thoughts but for Toge he almost got in multiple fights with Itadori because of how sad you were but he was always stopped by Panda.

It alway hurt you to see others sad so once some people saw how sad you were you were worried for and taken care of because you had helped out a lot of people with your words and actions but in the end you were always sad.

Right now you just so happened to be having another crying fit in your room but you heard a knock at your door as a voice said quietly and hoarse, “(Y/N)? Can I come in?”

You sniffle a bit before slowly waking over to your door and opening it to see Itadori, your eyes filled with tears as you look away and say, “What do you want.”

Itadori looked over to your face to see your face was puffy and covered in newly wet tears before you looked at him to see his eyes were puffy and red from crying as well while he was also a little bit pale from staying inside without sunlight.

You couldn’t do anything as the next thing you know is your being held tightly to his chest while you feel him crying once again, his chest was breathing heavily and the wet tears forming on your shoulder weren’t enough evidence it would be the little hiccups he would get.

He started mumbling, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. I panicked and I said something that wasn't true, I’m sorry.”

You slowly hug back as his crying gets worse as he says, “I don’t care about my type. I care only about you. I hurt you and I didn’t mean to, I don’t care that you're not my type, I love you.”

You finally hug back fully as you pat his back and say quietly, “It’s ok it happens, I’m sorry. I was overthinking that you would leave me for someone your type so I lashed out and I shouldn’t have.”

He shakes his head as he buries it more into your shoulder and holds you tighter before saying quietly, “I love you I won’t do it again, please don’t leave.”

Tears fill your eyes but don’t spill as you say, “I won’t, I won’t leave you. I love you too.”

<><><><><><>
Yay another update! I managed to write some down during school so this wont be the only update. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!