My Little Sweetheart

By chandusweety4

#1-Romedy(11/02/2022) #1-Indian love(21/07/2021) #1-Puppy love(02-5-2021) #8-Romance(29/06/2021) # 9-Awesome(... More

Note๐Ÿ
character sketch๐Ÿ
1๐Ÿ
2๐Ÿ
3๐Ÿ
4๐Ÿ
5๐Ÿ
6๐Ÿ
7๐Ÿ
8๐Ÿ
9๐Ÿ
10๐Ÿ
11๐Ÿ
12๐Ÿ
13๐Ÿ
14๐Ÿ
15๐Ÿ
16๐Ÿ
17๐Ÿ
18๐Ÿ
19๐Ÿ
20๐Ÿ
21๐Ÿ
22๐Ÿ
23๐Ÿ
24๐Ÿ
25๐Ÿ
26๐Ÿ
27๐Ÿ
28๐Ÿ
29๐Ÿ
30๐Ÿ
31๐Ÿ
32๐Ÿ
33๐Ÿ
34๐Ÿ
35๐Ÿ
37๐Ÿ
38๐Ÿ
A/n
39๐Ÿ
40๐Ÿ
41๐Ÿ
42๐Ÿ
43๐Ÿ
44๐Ÿ
45๐Ÿ
46๐Ÿ
47๐Ÿ
48๐Ÿ
49๐Ÿ
50๐Ÿ
51๐Ÿ
52๐Ÿ
A/N
53๐Ÿ
54๐Ÿ
55๐Ÿ
56๐Ÿ
57๐Ÿ
58๐Ÿ
59๐Ÿ
60๐Ÿ
61๐Ÿ
62๐Ÿ
63๐Ÿ
64๐Ÿ
65๐Ÿ
66๐Ÿ
67๐Ÿ
68๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-1(Playful babies)๐Ÿ
๐ŸBonus ch-2(Naughty teenager's)๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Bonus ch 3 (Matured kids)๐Ÿ
New book

36๐Ÿ

19.2K 594 38
By chandusweety4

                            🎄🎠🎄
          Har rishtey par naaj karo
Kal jitna barosa tha uthna aaj bhi karo
   Rishtey vo nahi jo kushi- gum mein                               Sath hai
Ristha tho vah hai vo akele pan mein
                  bhi ehasas dhe!!

Zoya pov:

I headed to kitchen but again I came back and went to dining table with curiosity to check the dishes. I opened the kids of the bowls and glanced at what my bestiee had cooked. It's true they are looking really delicious...she had made gulab jamun, gobi parata, paneer curry & omelette..I think she took help from google or youtube to make them.

Suddenly I have an urge to taste them and quickly glanced at my surroundings and none were gazing at my direction. So, by taking this as a chance...I immediately tasted the gulab jamun which she prepared it...and as soon as I placed it in my mouth, I quickly spitted it out..yaak... it's salty..I wonder my stupid friend had used salt instead of sugar...and I didn't dare to taste the other dishes and left to kitchen..

I thought for a second to what to make...and decided to make carrot halwa, pancakes, aloo puri with potato curry & poha.. after like 45min I prepared everything  nd also made a refreshing cucumber juice for all...and arranged everything on the dining table..I glanced at the other dishes which she had prepared..I again wanted to taste the other dishes too of her's..nd tasted them..umm..they are yummy except paneer curry. It's tastes like sweet...I think she got confused between salt & sugar..because she used sugar in curry and salt in jamun.

Huff....

I took the curry back to kitchen and modified it by cooking it again by adding extra chilli powder and other ingredients in it so that it would be tasty and my friend won't feel sad and will be happy...we both may be fight but can't see eachother in sadness because she is my bestiee... it's her first day too like me and I don't want to make her sad today.

I scuttered to hall to call everyone to have their breakfast...as soon as I walked to hall I saw my Abhi in casuals which I placed on the bed..I smiled.

"I had finished making breakfast. you people can have it" I said to every one at a time.

They nodded their heads and settled in their as usual places.

Maa: now you both can serve the food.

"Ok" we both said at a time.

I just wanted to see their reactions as soon as they taste gulab jamun..

Haha...

I laughed inwardly and waited till hani serve the food to everyone except to Abhi but..

Hani(smiling widely): bhai I made gulab jamun will you have it.

I gestured him to reject it but he didn't look towards my direction nd replied..

Abhi: haan..hani..why not..give it to your friend she will serve it.

Hoyee...if my Abhi eat this then he will definitely vomit...

"No...hani...you know na he don't like
gulab jamun...i won't serve him" i lied to her.

Everyone looked at me questioningly...
nd my devil glanced at me with puzzled look...because he eats everything but jamun is not  his favourite...

Hani: but...cutiee..

"hani...please...today is also the  first day for me too...like you i too wanted to feed my husband with my hand made food...so don't you think to fill your brother stomach with your food" i commented.

Hani(smiling): ok..

I smiled back at her. All this while my Abhi was staring at me.

I shyly served everyone the carrot halwa... including my Abhi..and also served him what I had cooked and also served in my plate as well and brought the cucumber juice and served to everyone.

Bhabhi (while looking at Abhi plate): wow...choti..you cooked all those without burnt.

I glared at her...nd she shut her mouth..

Uncle: ok now...come on dig in..I can't wait to eat that yummy gulab jamun... but first I want to know how my crazy daughter had made the carrot halwa so we will start with it..

They all took a spoon of halwa in their mouth..and..and..

"Umm...ummm... it's a scrumptious carrot halwa" all said at a time except my Abhi because he didn't start eating and busy in observing every one expression...

"Thankyou" I said grinning widely at them.

Aunty: now it's time to taste gulab jamun..

They said and I glanced at raj uncle who was placing the jamun in his mouth...and he became a statue on his seat as soon as he kept inside his mouth...not only he but every one including veer bhai too... actually except Abhi & me all were gulab jamun fans..I was trying to suppress my laugh..but a giggle escaped from my mouth and Abhi heard it..

Abhi: so you know before hand that gulab jamun which my sister had cooked is not good.

I nodded my head while giggling and he shook his head while smiling at my naughtiness...nd started eating the halwa ..I was eagerly waiting for his response.

After he ate first spoon he glanced at me but didn't say anything...

Idiot...he should had told me whether it is good or not...but noo...he and his arrogance...he continuously eating without saying...I can't hold my curiosity for long..

"Abhi...is my dishes not good" I asked him anxiously.

Abhi: eat your self you will know it.

Arrogant jerk..

I took a spoon of every dish of mine and ate it...it so tasty...I looked perplexed at him..they are all good then why did he said like that..

Hani: why are you all not swallowing which is in your mouth.

I came out of my trance and glanced at every one...and trying very hard to suppress my laugh when I saw all my family members expression...they are worth to watch it...😂😛😝

Actually hani didn't ate and stood near veer bhai waiting for my family response..

Aunty: have you not tasted the dish before serving hani..

She said with difficulty while swallowing it...

Hani: no aunty..I forgotten..

Uncle: choti...you know right..

I think he found out due to my facial expression nd I nodded my head...while giggling a little. All were glaring at me but my bhai was begging me with his eyes to shut my giggle so thay his wife won't find out.

Hani(worriedly): they are not tasty?

Phupha (trying to assuring): no hani..they are good.

Uncle (convincing): haan...hani they are so yummy.

Every one was praising but inside they are dieing...😆

Hani: ok then...taste my other dishes too

All my family was hesitating to have it or not...

My poor family...they are thinking that...her other dishes are not good too..hehe...but only I know how tasty they were.

Phuphi: we will eat it...first you taste your best friend dishes too..

Hani: why maa..waise she cooked only for bhai & for herself... except the halwa I think there is no food had left...and I also wanted to taste my dishes too...so now I will start having my food...and will begin with my favourite jamuna..

Veer bhai: noo...

By hearing my bhai quick response I looked bewilder at him.

Hani(questioningly): why?

Veer bhai: I wanted to have the whole jamuns all by myself hani.

He said and quickly took the bowl from table and started eating...this indicates that how much my bhai loves her...

My poor bhai...

Hani: you can't have all by yourself...

And she forcefully took it from him nd took the spoon of the jamun in her mouth and her expression was priceless.

Hani(grimicked): chi...veer don't eat it... it's not all good and don't eat any of my dishes I think like gulab jamun they are also not tasty...

Now I took my sweet revenge from everyone so I don't want my friend to become sad because of this so...

"I think they will be tasty unlike the jamun...you people can have it without any tension because we can't judge by her one dish" I said.

Papa: choti...have you tasted her dishes before..

"Vo..papa..hmm..yes papa"

Papa: then you could have told her at that so that she would remade it again..

Kunal bhai: you became so evil by staying with Abhi...choti..

"Oye... don't involve my husband in this...he don't know anything.. and I am not evil...you people made me evil by taunting me so I I want to take my revenge from you all in this way making you people eat it"I stated.

"And the other dishes of her's are tasty unlike the sweet she just misunderstood salt as sugar that's it" I further added.

Hani: ohh...then don't eat paneer curry I think I added sugar in it.

"No haan... it's yummy...I had tasted it all" I assured her.

They all started having...

"Wah..hani...they are delicious" papa said.

After that all praised her and me after completion of our food everyone gave gifts to us except my aunt & uncle and phupha & phuphi...but phuphi & phupha gave the gift to hani...

"Phupha & phuphi where is my gift" I asked him.

Phupha(chuckling): it will arrive soon my princess just have a little patience.

"Ok" I said and glanced at my uncle & aunt.

"Oh my dear teenagers where did you both hid the gifts which you had brought for us" I asked my aunt & uncle.

Hani: haan...where are our gifts.

Aunty & uncle(giggling) : you both won't change.

With that they both blessed both of us.

Aunty: here...bookings for honeymoon tickets to paris for choti..bookings for honeymoon tickets to maldives for hani.

That's it...i started shouting..

"parisss...reallyyyyy....i love you so much both of you" I yelled happily.

Then I realised what they said the word honeymoon and quickly stopped jumping and looked at him... he was gazing at me with naughty smile and I shyly glanced at my sides and found my maa and hid behind her coyly...

Unlike me hani was smiling widely but not shouting & jumping like me..

Weird...

Bhabhi: hoyee...shyy...hayee ..

Bhabhi said while coming towards me and started tickling on my sides and I was laughing hard...but stopped when we heard phone ring and it's none other than Abhi...he picked his call and walked out from hall.

Aunty: why are you shouting like that it's not like your husband will not take you anywhere.

"When did he ever take me for a trip...he alone left me here and went to newyork and enjoyed there...and came after 10yrs and now you are thinking that he will take me out for a trip" I muttered and turned around and hit a rock... where did a huge rock came from no where in the middle of hall and open my eyes and found him...

Hoyee... it's not rock... it's his chest... idiot...I smashed my head mentally... have he heard it..Huff..He was looking into my black orbs while holding me.

"Abhi" I was about to say but stopped at it when I heard...

"Zoya"

I wiggled from his hold and whirl around only to find my other best friend Arjun & approva...who called me..

I smiled and walked towards them and quickly gave a girly hug to approva.

Phuphi & phupha: how is our gift princess.

I came out of the hug and said...

"Super" I said while smiling happily and we all begin talking with both of them.. it's been a month since I talked with both of them...soon my other friends too joined us and started chitchatting.

Arjun: so zoya..how is your newly weded life.

"It only started from Today and you are asking me today only" I said while frowning.

Arjun: ok...ok..chill... don't frown at me like that and I wanted to share a happy news with you.

"Haan...what is that...tell me" I asked curiously.

Arjun(blushing): it is...

"Ha...what is it come on tell me...nd why the heck you are blushing" I asked him.

Arjun: don't yell meri ma...I was getting married to my aproova.

"What....whenn.." I yelled loudly.

Arjun: don't shout...you idiot...

He said while trying to shut my mouth with his hands but I pushed them away...but his all tries all gone into vein because all heard my yell.

Hani: arjuu...what happened... why cutiee is yelling...tell us too..

Before he is going to say...I blurted out to everyone due to my itchy mouth..I can't hold these type of secrets in my pretty mouth..

Dristi: really..appu..

Aproova: haan..didi..

She said shyly...we all started teasing both of them...just then..Kunal bhai & misti bhabhi came to us.

Bhai & bhabhi: choti..hani... everyone please give your attention to both of us..

We kept silent and gave our whole attention to them...

Bhai & bhabhi: we both bought tickets for amusement park...for everyone except the oldies..

Bhabhi: so are you all interested to go their..

"Yesssss.... amusement park..yayy" we all yelled including monkey, jai & veer too but where is my sweet beast.

Hoyee...I forgotten about him...oh..no what if he is angry on me due to Arjun...he hated him so much..

Bhabhi: cutee...go and ask your husband whether he is willing to come or not.

I was about to go but stopped when I heard his voice.

Abhi pov:

I heard Arjun voice and glanced at him with a genuine smile because now I am not jealous towards their relationship and I completely trust my sweetheart and Arjun too because he too loves his aproova just like I love my sweetheart.

I laughed remembering the video which I saw in my sister laptop after the engagement day when we are discussing about our business in the backyard...by mistake the video got opened on the screen...on screen Arjun was proposing on his love in a funny way...that day I realised how much he loves aproova same like I love my wife and felt guilty about doubting Arjun & zoya bonding..

That day at night I took his personal number from hani nd called him..

Girl: hello..

"Arjun" I said.

Girl: Arjun is in washroom..tell me
Who are you...so that I will inform him about you..

"I am Abhimanyu... it's ok I will back again in 15 min" I said.

Girl: w-wait.. A-Abhi...I mean the Abhimanyu khurana.

"Yes" I replied.

Girl: wait a second..

I waited...and I heard door banging sound...

"Areyy...you duffer come out fast...
You have an important call" that's girl said to Arjun.

"Duffer" she was shouting again and I was about to cut the call but stopped when I heard Arjun voice.

"What the fuck appu...why are you shouting like some earthquake was going to occur" Arjun said in loud voice.

So she ia aproova...

"Arey... it's not earthquake... it's zoya lover...he is on call" aproova yelled.

I think they are so funny...

"What! You are speaking all this while he is on call" he screamed.

I don't want to hear their screams & conversation so I was again going to stop but heard what she said and laughed.

Girl: no..I put on hold...see..

I think she is also dumb like my sweetheart...I laughed...

"Ahh" a gasp escaped from that girl mouth.

Girl: OMG!! I forgotten to keep in hold.

Arjun:Huff... don't know how aunty gave birth to a girl like you.

He muttered under his breath and I smiled at their conversation.

Arjun: hello..

"Hii..Arjun..I just want to have a causal talk with you" I said.

Arjun: oh...ok but on one condition..

He is putting condition to the mafia don the Abhimanyu khurana...interesting..

"Ok..what is it" I asked.

Arjun: Can I call you Jiju...I mean I treat zoya like my elder sister so ...

I smiled at the word Jiju...

" Ok you can" I agreed.

Arjun(grinning): really..like I mean truely.

"Yess" I said while smiling a little.

Arjun: ok Jiju...tell me how are you nd zoya...how is she...is she fine..she didn't called since one month and I got busy with work that I didn't get time to call her.

Like  that we talked for a while and in the middle of the conversation I was trying to apologise to him but as usual it didn't came out from my mouth...and he understood what I am trying to say so atlast he told me...

Arjun: Jiju..you don't have to try for it..it won't come out of your arrogant mouth so better stop it and you don't have to tell sorry to me because I know you are possessive about her but instead apologize to her because you doubted her...she is the one who deserves the sorry not me..nd treat her well Jiju..she loves you so much.

"Hmm" I hummed at him.

Arjun: ok Jiju...I have got some work to do...will call you later...

I came out of the trance and glanced at him and as soon as he saw my smile that idiot too smiled at me..

Just then..

Dad: Abhi... come to my study room.

Dad said and left...I went to upstairs nd entered inside the room and saw him..he was looking angry.

"What's the matter dad" I asked him.

As soon as I said.. papa yelled at me for the first time in my life.

Dad(shouting): what the heck Abhimanyu...I told you to stop searching for her but why are you hell bent on to find her.

"Dad!!I told you before... because of her absence our home is feeling incomplete and I want her back in our family so that it would complete the incompleteness in our family" I shouted back in the same way as he did.

Dad: Abhimanyu...the day that phuphi of yours had eloped with some bastard that day she had spoiled our reputation in our society...we had beared so many insults because of that Garima in every where, where ever we went.. because of her my son had became a cold hearted arrogant man. The day she eloped with that bastard that day only she di...

Before he completed the full sentence I stopped him from saying..

"Dadd!!stop it...for god sake...she is your sister dad...how can you say like that about her nd it's been years you should forgive her now" I yelled.

Dad(loudly): just stop finding her..I don't want her back in our lives..we are so happy now due to hani & zoya and don't spoil it.

"Dad...do what ever you want...I won't care but I won't stop searching for my phuphi...and will bring her back to our home" I roared..nd left from there...

I was raging with anger..I went to my room and was trying to calm but no...I was thinking how to calm my anger when I remember that how I reduce my anger in reception due to my wife..nd I quickly scuttered out and sprinted to hall where she is talking to her friends.

"Zoya" I called her and she turned around and looked at me.

By hardly  suppressing my anger I said...

"Where is the file which I asked you to keep...come I can't find it by myself" I said and stormed to
my room.

She came behind me nd as soon as she came inside I hugged her tightly and started nuzzling my face in her neck while inhaling her scent it's feel like a bliss to me...

Zoya: A-Abhi.. w-w-what are you doing.

She asked me because I never did like this before.

"Please sweetheart just let me calm my anger or else I don't know what I will do"I said breathing her smell which was calming me.

She didn't say anything but her heart was beating wildly..

Zoya(softly): Abhi...what happen ..are you angry at me because of Arjun.

I raised my head from her neck nd saw her, her face was filling with sadness..

"No sweetheart...I am not angry at you" I said softly.

Zoya(gleefully): sacchi...you don't have any problem now if I talk with my friend.

"Yes you can ..I don't have any problem with that" I assured her.

Zoya(asking with hopefulness): then can we go to amusement park with everyone.

"Amusement park?"

She nodded her head...

Zoya: except elders... everyone was going.

"I have pending work to do" I said.

As soon as I let my words she started pouting while drawing circles on my chest...

Zoya: A-Abhi..

She stuttered and was looking at me with a pout..

"What" I said but it came in an arrogant way..

Can't change my arrogance..

Zoya: nothing..

She said and was going from my arms but I didn't let her go...

"Where do you think you are going" I asked her by pulling closer to me.

Zoya: to get ready...

"So you had decided to go with out your husband to the amusement park" I asked her teasingly.

Zoya pov:

Abhi( teasing):so you had decided to go with out your husband to the amusement park.

Zoya: Abhi...vo mein...

Abhi: you said that except elders every one was going..so everyone means...I think almost every one are couples..just think sweetheart..Kunal & misti , Arjun & aproova, veer & hani, Rahul & bulbul and may be jai & dristi are not a couple but you know how they will be .. always fight with each other and will be in their own world without caring about their surroundings...so among all you will be alone in the amid of all those couples...nd you know very well that those all couples never stop their lovey dovey things...

He said with a smirk... even though he is being sweet towards me but he never left teasing me..idiot...

But he is right, in the middle of all the couples I will be the only one who will be alone.. it's better to not go..

Hey bhagwan..I won't go...I don't want to watch them  eating each other faces.

"Vo...Abhi..when did I told you that I will go with them..I just said that I was going to change" I covered smartly.

Abhi(smirking): oh...you covered it very nicely...nd I know what you mean.

But I want to go there...

"Abhi...but I want to go... please come with me.. please.. please my lovely beast... please.." I asked him while pouting & started drawing circles on his chest.

He was looking at me intently...nd I was feeling nervous under his gaze.

Abhi: ok..

"Really" I exclaimed.

Abhi(hummed): hmm...

"Ok then I will go and inform everyone" I said cheerfully.

I was very happy when he agreed  to go amusement park. I quickly sprinted out to inform everyone.

"Hey guys...Abhi had agreed...we are coming with you all" I yelled cheerfully.

Everyone gaffawed at me..

Hani: ok get ready & come fast downstairs.

"Ok" I said and went back to our room.

I saw Abhi was taking something from his locker. I was walking to wardrobe to change my clothes but stopped when I heard his voice.

Abhi: where are you going sweetheart.

"I was going to change" I said.

Abhi: wait a second sweetheart...I want to give you something.

I looked at him with puzzled look.....he gestured me to sit on the sofa..we both settled in.

Abhi: did you remember you asked me how I found your grand parents.

"Hmm" I hummed at him.

And he told me how he saw them while coming from airport to home and asked his men to search for them. And in two days  he found them and informed to my Papa & maa...and the remaining story I know...

Abhi: and now your grand parents had handed their company to me which had shut down for last few years...when the firm was in active they wanted to give it to their son-in-law but as maama was no more so they dropped their idea. After that you know what happened with them, amid of this the firm had shut down  due to lack of proper management before they met us...so, they gave me the firm saying that I am their grand son-in-law and they wanted to give it to me as a gift..

Grandpa: Abhi beta I know you are so wealthy and infront of that my gift is very small..but I had that only one thing with us to give you...you don't have to restart it but you can sold it and use that money for anything...it may be useful for you both..

"Oh.. it's good Abhi..but don't sold it" I said.

Abhi(gently): I don't have any intention to sold it. But I want to give it to you as your wedding gift zoya. It's yours & your mother's zoya... it's not mine & maama. It's the only one thing which is there for your mother side property. So I am giving it to you...nd don't think that I am giving a shut down company for you as a gift...
Because it may be shut down but it is an event management company which is your grand parents...so I wanted you to reopen it and run it...at start it may be tough nd you may wanted to give up but I will stay beside you and will support you in every possible way...your grand parents had suffered a lot after Maami left them and I want you to give those old people a happiness by making the company successful nd by doing that you will also achieve your dream...nd added to that your mumma's name will be shine in the society because because the firm is in your mom's name..

I looked at him lovingly nd hugged him...till now I thought that he is cold but no he thinks about everyone emotions..He is awesome... I wanted to love him more nd more..

Knock...we parted away from each other and hani came inside..

Hani: cutiee...bhai..we are waiting for you both downstairs nd you both still didn't get ready.

Abhi: we will be in ten minutes hani.

She left..

Abhi(caressing her cheeks): you don't have to answer me about the company now...take your own time nd if you don't want to reopen it then keep it with you.

Zoya: I will think about it Abhi..

Abhi: ok..then I will change in room nd you can go & change in wardrobe and come fast or else your friends will taunt you for late.

I smiled at him and went inside, nd changed into a black crop top matched with denim white jeans along  with a black jacket nd came out. I tied my hair in a pony tail nd started applying a tiny make up nd put a lip gloss on my lips nd turned around and my breath stopped...

My devil...my beast...my Abhi..was looking devilishly handsome in his black t-shirt and white jeans along with a black jacket... unknowingly we wore matching... matching...

Hey baghwan..why are you testing me now.

He caught me ogling at him and smirked at me...I was fidgeting in my place anxiously with a beetroot face..and started bringing my hair strands which left over near my temples & forehead..

Abhi(sly smile): I already saw your blushing face sweetheart so don't try to cover it because it's waste..

I nervously titered at him. He chuckled at me and walked towards the cupboard nd opened it nd took some small packet from it nd turned around..

Abhi: here...take it..

"What's there in it"I asked him curiously with a blushing face.

Abhi: open it nd see it by yourself.

" Is it a gift for me for cooking delicious dishes for you" I asked him grinning widely.

He nodded his head while his ears turned into red...aww..my devil is blushing.

Abhi(rubbing his nape): open it sweetheart.

I quickly with out waiting for a second I opened it...nd my lips parted widely.

It's a saree.. it's the same red saree which I saw in the mall.

Abhi: I saw you when you are looking at that saree by caressing it...so I thought you like it that's why I bought it for you but today I got to know that why didn't you bought it on that day.

"Why?"I asked him.

Abhi(smirking): they are two reasons.
First..you don't know how to drape it..
Second..you are so lazy to ask someone's help..

"you..jerk..why don't you stop teasing me" i punched him on his arm.

Abhi: sweetheart...then where will i get fun.

"idiot"

Abhi: you can punch me later but now come we are getting late.

He said and started walking ahead of me..all were waiting for us  while chitchatting nd as soon as they saw both of us...they all mouth formed a "o" while looking at us.

"woww..matching..matching" all said in union and started hooting at us.

I blushed crimson and hid behind my abhi shyly by holding his sides.

                          ***💕***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
463K 25.8K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
5.7K 391 12
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...
801K 42.9K 58
Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of words. He is a man of few words. She is c...