๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ไธƒ

1.3K 78 13
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

'Cause I hear he's got his arm 'round a brand-new girl

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I've been pickin' up my heart, he's been pickin' up her

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And I never got past what you put me through

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But it's wonderful to see that it never phased you

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Silence. That was the only word that described the atmosphere between the two ghouls. Hinami and ( Y/n ), who were both staring at Kaneki- no, Haise, from afar, was suddenly surrounded by multiple CCG officers, who are wielding their sword-like quinque.

' The grim reaper of the CCG... Kisho Arima. Oh, I'm going to die here,' Hinami thought as she continued to stare at the figure, that was standing few meters away from her, with her brown, hazelnut eyes that looked rather calm.

" Please... Wait," Haise, who had blood flowing from his temple, said as he walked towards their direction at a slow pace. Kisho turned back to look at the white-haired male, who stopped walking to them, " Could I.. please..take custody over them?"

" Hinami, run- !" the ( h/c ) female screeched in pain as she felt something pierce through her ankles. She winced in pain before she cursed silently under her breath, " Damn you... CCG."

Arima, who looked at Haise with lifeless eyes and a hint of trust, left the scene, along with his comrades who had a hood covering their faces, causing Sasaki to flash the brown-haired female a small smile.

" Hee-hee."

A noise was heard from above the ceiling, which caught the attention of the CCG officers. The huge ghoul grabbed at the female, who was pretty much injured, using its big palms before it fled away from the hall. Hinami stared at ( Y/n )'s ( e/c ) orbs before she flashed her a reassuring smile, stating that everything will go alright while ( Y/n ) started to panic.

" HINAMI!" She shouted from afar before she started to punch Eto's hand using her bare hands, " Let me go this instant, Eto! JUST DROP ME OR SOMETHING, I DON'T CARE IF I'LL DIE BECAUSE YOU DROPPED ME! I HAVE A MOTHERFREAKING KAGUNE FOR A GODDAMN REASON!"

" Shut up, ( Y/n ). For now, we have to retreat.  We will find a way out for her soon... soon."

" AND WHEN THE HELL IS THAT 'SOON'!?"

" Hahaha.. you really can't shut up," Eto smirked before she went out of her huge form and went closer to her. She karate chopped her neck without any hesitation and ( Y/n ) passed out before she knew it, " Don't worry, ( Y/n ). Haise will remember you. It's just not the right time yet."

" EH, ( Y/n ), did you trip on something? Oh, just how clumsy are you?" Aoi mocked at the ( h/c ) female, who was just flashing the annoying female her usual smile. Her ankle was covered with thick, white bandages but she still managed to walk without any crutches.

" I never asked for your thoughts but okay.."

" Sheesh. Is this really the way you treat younger people?"

" Is that the way you treat older people?" ( Y/n ) questioned her as she raised an eyebrow at the other female, who allowed a sigh to escape her lips, " If there isn't anything else to talk, then please leave. I have some things to do."

" Alright, calm down. I didn't even do anything wrong!"

" You're right, you didn't."

" OK! I'll get going because you said so. Well then," Aoi said before she walked away from the female, who was looking at the paperwork that was scattered around her desk, " AND YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE OUT THAT MASK SOONER OR LATER, RIGHT?"

' Today's going to be a long day, indeed.'

***

' A mask.. and an eyepatch?' Haise thought to himself as a black mask was laying on his desk, beside him with a book that had a purple cover, ' Ken Kaneki... I wonder how it's written. If only I knew how he wrote his name..'

The white-haired male then gently lifted up the book that had the title, ' The Hanged Man's McGuffin' before he muttered the title silently to himself.

' Sen Takatsuki..'

Not long after he stared at the cover, he flipped to the first page to reveal something unexpected that he never thought would be in it. That 'thing' was eyepatch's name written in Japanese.

To Ken Kaneki, from Sen Takatsuki.

' Ken Kaneki..'

***

The sky was cloudy and dark and the rain started pouring heavily at the city however, the city remained tranquil and calm.

' Sen Takatsuki's novel and a mask. Who sent them? I don't think they were sent by mistake. The mask had an address. Is it from someone connected to Ken Kaneki?' Haise once again pondered as he took few glances at the book Takatsuki wrote, ' Should I look for them?'

The officer then moved the book away from his sight to only see Touka, who was flashing him a heartening smile, placing a cup of coffee on his desk.

" Oh.. thanks," Haise said as the indigo-haired female departed from his table. He took a sniff of the coffee, which somewhat made him feel nostalgic before he took a sip of the drink and smiled.

' I don't know why. but this scent feels familiar.'

-

" Touka, get me some coffee," Nishiki commanded the female, who just sighed upon hearing what he said.

" Get it yourself, you baboon," ( b/n ) chuckled to himself as Nishiki shot him a death glare.

" What did you just call me!?" He snapped.

" I just called you a b-a-b-o-o-n!" The brown-haired male spelled the last part, causing an irk mark to pop out of Nishiki's temple.

" Uta, what's going on with the clowns?" Yomo asked as he continued to wipe the coffee cups, " What do you want with Ken?"

" Who knows? I don't know what the boss is thinking, either.  What do you guys want to do? Are you going to wait for Kaneki? Or are you going to watch him from afar like ( l/n )-San? Or even-"

" Uta," ( b/n ) said his name and flashed him a small smile, " I believe my sister is going to continue with what she has decided. She told me that even if it takes more than five years just for him to remember her once again, she'll still wait patiently by his side using her own way. If that's the case, then we should too."

" Right. How could I forget such determination from his one and only love?"

" Love?  Wait... what..? What do you mean by love? THEY'RE LOVERS?! IS MY SISTER DATING KANEKI!? SHE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT-!"

" They're not going out. They just haven't confessed, that's all I know."

" Oh.. then my bad for making such assumptions."

Author's note :

Sorry for the extremely long delay. It seems that I have to use my Netflix to write this story using my phone because it's either that the anime isn't available in my region and it's taking almost 'years' to load the website I usually use ( it's actually never like this, don't know what happened ). Thanks for 15k reads too 🎉 It might take longer for me to post updates because I'm not used to writing stories on my phone, haha but yeah, I'm still writing the story. I wrote down the plot already for each chapter and the only thing left for me to do is to write the remaining 12+ chapters and it's over!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.4K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
75.8K 2.2K 27
You are an ordinary just a bit lonely ghoul with a dark past? What happends when you meet people and what if you fall in Love? And will your past get...
4.9K 193 16
Reader x Juuzou Suzuya Tokyo Ghoul re: Manga and Anime based Completed.
297 31 20
evยทaยทnesยทcent /หŒevษ™หˆnes(ษ™)nt/ soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing. In which a girl steps into the realm o...