Shooting for a Star. (Star x...

By XLunarFoxX

This is a Star Butterfly x (non-gender based) Reader (Which means the reader will be referred to as they/them... More

Author Note
This is for thanking people.
Star comes to Earth
2: Party with a Pony
3: Match Maker.
4: School Spirit
5: Monster Arm
6: The Other Exchange Student.
7: Cheer Up, Star.
8: Quest Buy.
9: Diaz Family Vacation.
10: Brittney's Party.
11: Mewberty.
12: Pixtopia.
13: Lobster Claws.
15: Blood Moon Ball.
16: Fortune Cookies.
17: Freeze Day.
18: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses.
19: Mewnipendance Day.
20: The Banagic Incident.
AN: Sorry...
Apology for putting the story on hold Special
Q&A Answers.
5K Special
FIRST HATE COMMENT RECEIVED
21: Interdimensional Field Trip.
Looking back
22: Storm the Castle.
Special because I want to.
(early) 10k Special!
Special again :)
Chapter/Special?
Another special
23: Mr. Candle Cares.
Incorrect Quotes nr. 1
Incorrect Quotes nr. 2
Incorrect Quotes nr. 3
25k special pt. 1
Incorrect Quotes pt. 4
24: Star on Wheels
Incorrect Quotes pt. 5
Incorrect Quotes pt. 6
Q&A Time!
25: Star vs. Echo Creek
Incorrect Quotes pt. 7
Another canon special
Incorrect Quotes pt. 8
26: Goblin Dogs
Incorrect Quotes pt. 9
27: Game of Flags
28: Sleepover
Memories: Royal Pain
New cover!

14: Sleep Spells.

928 32 178
By XLunarFoxX

HEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE!!! I AM HAPPY BC I GOT OVER  500 READS TODAY! THEREFORE HERE ANOTHER UPDATE! WHICH IS THE 3RD UPDATE TODAY NOT COUNTING THE TEMPORARY AUTHOR NOTE! LOVE YALL!!! COMMENTS YES PLEASE!!! THANKS TO DAS FOR HELPING ME AGAIN!!!
ENJOY!!!

-A VERY HYPED AUTHOR!

*You wake up, and hear chirping of birds, but you decide to hold your eyes closed for a bit longer.*

"Wow, Star's getting better at her magic. This is really peaceful." You hear Marco saying.

*A lion-like monster with blue fur, four eyes, and a snake tail lunges at Marco, Star distracts it with a highly explosive laser, that could potentially split the earth in half.*

"Thanks for saving me... again." Marco says.

*Marco takes out a notepad and pen. The notepad two columns: one with Star's and your face and 27 check marks, and one with Marco's face and 4 check marks. Marco adds a check mark to Star's and your column.*

"That makes it 28 saves for you and (Y/n) and... 4 for me. But, heh, who's counting?" Marco says.

"Wow, Marco! I just love what you've done with the place!" Star says. You still haven't opened your eyes.

"What? I didn't do this." Marco says.

"Well, somebody did." Star says.

""Somebody"? Birds and rainbows and... whatever that is?" Marco says, pointing towards a pink bubble with a big yellow star on it, lying in the water.

*You finally decide to open your eyes, finding yourself in a pink bubble. You're able to see what happens outside.*

"This has to be you." Marco says.

"Sorry, it wasn't me." Star says.

*Marco pulls down some vines to reveal a stone sculpture of Star's head.*

"Eh, looks more like your dad's work." Star says.

*Mr. Diaz appears in the mouth of the sculpture, holding a hammer and a chisel.*

"This was my work. But the rest of this, no." Mr. Diaz says.

"Maybe it was (Y/n)?" Marco says.

"WILL YOU TWO JUST GET ME OUT OF THIS BUBBLE ALREADY?!" You yell.

*Star removes the bubble around you, freeing you from its confines, and dropping you in the water...*

"grEaT! nOw mY cLoTHeS ArE ALl wEt!" You shout, annoyed.

"Sorry (Y/n)!" Star says, helping you out of the water and hugging you.

"It's ok Star... Things like this happen." You say.

"Uuuhh (Y/n)?" Marco says.

"Yes Marco?" You say.

"I think i found your scythe..." Marco says, pointing up towards the ceiling.

*You and Star look up, to see a bunch of holes in the ceiling, and your scythe stuck in the ceiling next to a lamp.*

"Oh Sh--" You mutter.

"Why did you even do that?" Marco says.

"Well i sure don't remember doing it..." You say.

"At least you didn't break the lamp." Star says.

"Well, I'm gonna change..." You say, walking upstairs.

-That night.-

*Marco walks into Star's room. Star and you are sleepwalking around Star's room, Star shooting out random spells, and you lashing out with your scythe at the air and the floor.*

"Nnnnno... Get back..." Star mumbles, and hits Marco with a narwhall blast.

"Yeahhh... Stay away..." You mumble, lashing out with your scythe and making a hole in the floor.

"Star? (Y/n)? What are you doing?" Marco says.

"Lamp... Destroy..." Star mumbles, making a lamp come to life. The lamp zaps Marco.

"Determination..." You mumble, throwing your scythe. It gets stuck in the wall, barely missing Marco's head, pinning his hoodie to the wall, and even cutting off a strand of Marco's hair.

(Tbh that's pretty great aim for throwing a weapon that's not made for throwing.)

"Okay! Oh! Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!" Marco yells.

*Star bumps into her interdimensional mirror.*

"Playing messages." The mirror says.

"Must... Protect..." Star mumbles, trapping you in a big transparent bubble again, this time the bubble is blue, and has a big heart on it instead of a star.

*Queen Moon appears in Star's mirror.*

"Star. Just calling with your daily reminder to behave like the queen-in-training that you are." Queen Moon says.

"Paper... Tornado..." Star says.

"What?" Marco says, tearing a bit of his hoodie off by pulling himself away from your scythe.

*Star brings a stack of papers to life. The papers whirl around Marco.*

"Ow, ow! Star! Wake up!" Marco screams.

"Beanbag... Monster... Metamorphosis..." Star says, bringing a beanbag to life.

"Star!" Marco screams.

*Star wakes up, yawning.*

"Morning, (Y/n) who is trapped in a bubble. Morning, Marco. Morning, beanbag chair monster. ...Marco! Lightning Twinkle Rescue!" Star says, turning the lamp, papers, and the beanbag back to normal.

"You saved me." Marco says, bringing out the notepad again. You wake up.

"That's, uh, 29 to 4." Marco says.

*You yawn.*

"Morning Star, Morning Marco." You say. Star removes the bubble around you and helps you up.

"What happened?" You say, picking up a sleeping narwhal.

"You were spelling in your sleep!  That must be why you don't remember turning our living room into a jungle." Marco says to Star.

"And you were slashing around with your scythe during your sleep! You almost killed me by throwing your scythe at me!" Marco says to you, pointing towards your scythe in the wall that's holding a bit of red fabrick to the wall, a bit of brown hair next to it on the floor.

"Oh sh--..." You mumble.

To be honest that was pretty solid aim then for a weapon that's not made for throwing. And that while sleeping!  You think.

"Oh, no! You gotta fix us, Diaz!" Star says.

"Now's my chance to save you two! With psychology!" Marco says. You pull your scythe from the wall.

(Small time skip)

"Glasses! Paper! Clothes! Book!  Dr. Marco, Ph.D!" Marco says.

"What does Ph.D stand for?" Star asks.

(If anyone knows this, please tell me. I kinda wanna know what it actually means now.)

""Pretty handsome dude."" Mrs. Diaz says, as she walks by the bedroom door.

"Mom! Go back to bed!" Marco says.

(Another time skip.)

"I think we may have found the root of your problem. You have mother issues!" Marco says, after a couple of tests.

"Yay! I have mother issues!" Star says, clapping.

"No, that's bad." Marco says.

"Aww. I have mother issues." Star says.

"It's okay, Star. Identifying the problem is the first step to recovery." Marco says.

"Recovery...!" Star says.

"Ok now for (Y/n)" Marco says.

*some test later*

"I think we may have found the root of your problem too, (Y/n). You have family issues!" Marco says.

"Yay i have Family issues" You say.

"Uuuuhm, (Y/n). That's also bad." Marco says.

"Oh... Well at least i'm not the only one crazy!" You say.

"I think there's something more to your problem though, (Y/n). You have fear of being left behind!" Marco says.

"BLAME MY PARENTS FOR THAT!" you yell.

"Aww, don't worry (Y/n). I will never leave you behind!" Star says.

*Some time later, Star continues sleep fighting with you against the purple elephant.*

*A blast of magic comes through Marco's bedroom door, turning his bed into a giant cat balloon. Then a scythe flies through the door, popping the balloon. Star bursts into Marco's room, pushing a rainbow-coloured bubble with you in it.*

(Time skip brought to you by the purple elephant explaining why they want your face.)

*The purple elephant grabs you, and runs. Star and Marco chase you and the elephant through the house. Eventually you end up on the roof. Marco tries to convince the elephant to stop, but in the end the elephant still wants to take your face. Marco throws his psychology book at the elephant, who then drops you, and you quickly make your way over to Star and Marco. Then the lion-like monster from earlier lunges at the elephant. You all wince as the lion attacks the elephant.*

(Sorry for shortening all of the stuff with Princess Smooshy like this... I just didn't feel like writing it. Please forgive me.)

*Some guards from St. Olga's came and took princess purple elephant away.*

"Wow, Marco. You really saved my face." You say.

"Yes! Finally!" Marco says, adding a checkmark to his side on the notepad.

"I don't get it. Why is this tally thing such a big deal to you?" Star says.

"Uhhh... I don't know. I guess you're this magic princess from another dimension, and I'm just..." Marco says, but Star cuts him off.

*Star puts on Marco's glasses.*

"Ahem. Star, Ph.D. Marco, you are awesome. We don't need to get caught up in who saves who. All that matters is that we have each other's back." Star says.

"Yeah. But this time... I totally saved you! Woo-hoo! Whoa!" Marco says, and slips off the roof, hanging from the edge.

*You help Marco up.*

"You're right. We shouldn't keep track anymore." Marco says. You all laugh.

Aaand done! Another chapter! 3 in one day!!! Thanks for 500 reads!!! Feedback and Ideas are welcome! Have a nice day/night!

-Author.

Time spent writing: 2 hours and 53 minutes.

Next chapter: Blood Moon Ball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 871 23
Hi guys! This is just a genderbend version of Star vs the forces of evil. I hope you guys like it :-) I don't own Star vs the forces of evil this jus...
62.9K 669 14
You have been friends with star butterfly and marco Diaz for over a year now marco has been dating Jackie but you feel really close to star will star...
209K 4.7K 19
(cover is temporary) Ok so hi! This x reader will not contain any smut or not that much kissing ect. Because I respect the people this fanfic is abo...
26.2K 323 37
Marco is a new 18 year old student who recently graduated from high school and wanted to study further (even tho is not as intelligent.) He dream to...