Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter...

By panswendy

Based of the TV series, Once Upon A Time. Melody, the daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel, has been kidnapped b... More

Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not an update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HI
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEWS!!
More news
Chapter 44
Babies
All About You!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Notice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
New Fanfiction Idea
Don't Hate Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Hey!
I Swear I Will Update Tomorrow
Chapter 54
I'm Awful
Sorry Again
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
2 years later...
insta

Chapter 53

3.2K 100 68
By panswendy

*Warning: Dark Peter.* (and read the author's note at the end please)

The walk back to camp was completely silent. Neither one of us wanted ot disturb the quiet peace that was settling. What was there to even say. What happened happened. There's nothing either one of us could do to take it back. I'm just greatful that Peter never saw us kiss.

As we make it back to camp, silence is prestant again. Not a crack of a stick, nor a crumb of a dead leaf could defeat the mighy Golith of silence. The little blonde boy that i've grown to love with all my heart, comes running up to me.

"Melody! Something's wrong!" He cries and holds on to my leg. I quickly brush the tears away. The poor boy is shaking with fear.

"Zach, what's wrong? C'mon buddy," I say and pick him up so he's resting on my hip. "Please tell me."

Sebastian rubs Zach's back, trying to comfort the small boy. He looks into my eyes, just as dumbfounded as I am. And then a hug crash sounds in the direction of Peter and my hut. I put Zach down immediatly and rush to the hut.

On the foot of our bed, with our now toddler sized children, in the corner of the room holding each other, lies Peter. His redden eyes and shaking hands, he stares at me. I can sense not one particular emotion that is radiating off of him. He runs over to me and binds me with a hug. Tears stream down his face and drip onto my shoulder.

I hold his head softly and he cries into my neck, lathering it with kisses. I don't know whether to be scared by his sorrowful actions, or relieved that he is finally back with me. One more kiss to my neck and he whispers an incorrehernt murmur in my ear.

"Mel, my dearest and sweetest human possession. You wouldn't do anything to hurt me. You are my angel and my savior. You, my princess, are my light," He tells me, holding my face in his hands. He stares into my eyes and a flicker of darkness echos in his emerald irises.

A sting of guilt flushes through my bloodstream. He knows. He knows about the kiss. He knows that Sebastian is alive. I don't know how, but he knows everything. A delicate smirk etches on to his disturbed face. A loud stream of laughter flows through the hut.

I look over at Callie and Hunter, as they hold on to each other tight, they simply look at me. They are scared out of their minds. Their father is haressing their pure and innocent minds with his sadistic laughter.

Sebastian rushes into the room, and that was his greatest mistake. Anger flashes in Peter's eyes and his irises get darker by the second. Sebastian holds my body close to him, in a form of protection. I try to wiggle out of his grasp, but it was useless.

"Let her go, you uncivilized demonic swine," Peter growls.

"Sebastian, let go of me. This isn't your fight," I whipered.

"That's not entirly true, my love," Peter says, "This is entirly his fight, but he should still let you go."

"No, I'm not going to let you hurt her," Sebastian says.

"I told you to let go of Melody," Peter rages.

"It's fine Sebastian, Peter won't hurt me," I whispered and looked up at Sebastain. He was heisitant, but softened his grip on me.

In the moment, a flash of magic brought me to Peter's side. I was practically his second skin, my arms and legs attached to his body like a rag doll.

"That's the Melody I know," Peter smirks and caresses my hair. He placed a kiss on my forehead, and had magic grow from his hand to shoot at Sebastian.

"Please don't. Don't hurt him, please Peter. He's good now. He isn't evil. Peter, Sebastian won't hurt me," I tried to corce Peter.

"Shut up, whore. You'll get your punishment next. I won't kill him. I wanna torture him, make him suffer for touching what's mine."

I clamped my mouth shut. He has never called me something like that before. A whore? Was that all I was to him? Embaressment over flowed my system.

Peter and I were focusing so much on each other that neither one of us realized that Sebastian was sitting with the crying kids. He held Callie in his arms and Hunter held on to his arm, looking for some blanket of security. Peter would never hurt our kids.

"If that's how you're going to play it, let the games begin," Peter smirkes and flings some back that transports the kids next to him on the opposite side of me.

"Peter, think this through. Our kids are in the room. You can't do anything destructive in front of the children!" I begged.

"I'm allowed to do whatever the hell I want! Now shut up, princess."

I squimed in his arms, which only made him tighten his grip. I looked over at Callie and Hunter, he was holding his sister, just like the only night that I saw them. He was always going to protect her.

I look to Sebastian. He is terrified. Peter has to know that he's changed. Sebastian doesn't have his dark magic anymore.

"Peter you have to listen to me," I begged. "Sebastian has changed. He's not evil anymore!"

"Sebastian this, Sebastian that! I'm the father of your children! Stop talking about this pathetic boy!"

"Melody, run. You have to leave and take your kids with you! I'll be fine! You have to be safe!" Sebastian yelled which caused Peter to send a fire of magic at him. It caused convulsions to course through his body.

"Peter stop!" I cried.

He turned to me and smirked. Eyeing me up and down, Peter shot a bullet of magic and before I knew it, I was tied to the bed. My hands above my head and attached to the bed post.

"Its time to show Sebastian, who you belong to," He growled. "Reily! Get the kids out of here!"

After a few seconds of silence, Reily enters the room, completely emotionless. He grabs Callie and she holds on to him tight. Hunter submissively follows.

"It took a lot of magic to put his emotions down, but I eventually got him to perform my every command. That'll be useful." Peter took a knife out of his pocket. "Its time to play."

"Please Peter! I love you, I love you, I love you! Please don't hurt Sebastian!"

"Sweetheart, the knife is for you."

He wrapped a gag around my mouth and walked right beside me, hovering over me like a predator stalking his prey. Peter pulls my shirt up so my bare stomach is revealed. He smirks and and softly drags the cold silver blade around on my stomach.

"Are you watching this Sebastian?" Peter forced Sebastian on the bed next to me, completely motionless. He draws his eyes with the magic so that they are staring at my stomach. I can see Sebastian gulp in fear.

"Be good, my Melody. This will only hurt for a little bit."

He drags the blade deep into my skin, causing me to scream out in pure pain. It causes my vision to blur with my tears. He digs deeper and deeper.

After about 5 minutes of continous pain, he stops. He simply stared at his artwork. I looked over at Sebastian and he was crying too.

"Look at it, Melody. Its so beautiful," Peter smiled and I looked down at my stomach and the space between my breasts and my belly button. His name was written in cuts thats he drew on my stomach.

It burned in pain. Each cut was another pang of humilation.

Hate,

Dispair.

Humilation.

I can't believe he did that.

I know that he was angry, but this is crossing the line.

HE SCARRED HIS NAME ON TO ME.

Peter untied the gag and I was still silent as tears continued to fall down my eyes.

"Now no one will take my property," Peter smirked.

He tied my hands, but I remain motionless. My body was frozen, not by magic, but by fear that what just happened actually happened.

"You monster," I whispered. He just brushed away loose hairs that were covering my face.

"Some day you'll know that I did this for us. This is just to make sure that you know that you're mine. Now don't going screwing the next guy to give you a second glance or my mark will be placed in a," he paused, "more noticable spot."

What happened to him? I was gone for 2 days tops and he has gone mental in those days. This isn't him. This can't be the boy that I love with all of my heart. I won't allow it.

"Now be a doll, and clean yourself off. You're getting blood everywhere."

Something has to be done.

Well. That was interesting. I have no words. I know things are all over the place with this story, but I think I'm ACTUALLY going to wrap stuff off. I want the sequel to be centered on Callie. CAUSE HOT GUYS ARE ON THE ISLAND AND MELODY IS TAKEN. haha, so be expecting some more Neverland fun with her and brother.

Seriously I love you guys. I don't know where I would be without you. :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245 0 9
Fern Hood, the daughter of Robin Hood and Maid Marian, is the only Lost Girl on the island. Brought by Pan's shadow shortly after the death of her fa...
246K 4.6K 24
Clarissa Wendy Jones or what her adoptive name is Clarissa Jessica Mills is Henry's big sister that is determine to get home and away from Neverland...
8.1K 254 35
Angel is a girl who always helps out her friends. so when Henry, the son of one of her best friends Emma, gets kidnapped she goes on an adventure wit...
545K 12.9K 35
"Do you know what a white rose symbolizes?" Felix said, my eyes staring directly into Pan's. "No," I simply said, the clogs in my head pausing as...