War Of Men

Von hopefulgoat

(Currently being edited) ~ Book 1 of the Esprian Novels ~ In the kingdom of Cines, legends speak of five spir... Mehr

Prologue
Kaya
Emilee
Kaya
Arcane
Emilee
Kaya
Merari
Arcane
Kaya
Arcane
Emilee
Merari
Kaya
Merari
Arcane
Kaya
Emilee
Arcane
Merari
Emilee
Arcane
Kaya
Emilee
Merari
Arcane
Merari
Kaya
Epilogue
♤ o t h e r ♤
Teaser
The Eseterrians
Form
Information
Extra Information
A/N - Info
A/N - Build-A-Bear-I-Mean-Kid
A/N - Book Two

♤ s t o r y ♤

96 9 6
Von hopefulgoat

♤ ♤ ♤

This book is dedicated to the amazing italllic! Thank you for being an amazing and supportive friend and reader. I love talking to you and am immensely grateful for your offering of Arcane, one of my favourite characters to write. I hope you enjoy the rest of the trilogy as well as your birthday!

♤ ♤ ♤

Around part way through, I stopped wanting to bother those who had submitted characters through regular tags, however I am still grateful for them. Here's a list of which amazing person created each character:

ArtemisGreekGeek : Merari (somewhat created her family)
xXDr3am_CatcherXx : Eztli
etchedstars : Elanora, Emilee
EpicOrganicCucumber : Hjalmar, Mirja
fortheloveofgeckos : Flynn
italllic : Arcane (somewhat also created her family)
-ploot : Codrus Bennett
x_Quack_x : Sabrina, Sutoku (somewhat also created Sabrina's brother, Sutoku's family and Matteo)
WolfRaider56 : Kaya (somewhat also created her parents)
All other characters were created by me.

Just because this book is an applyfic, it doesn't mean others can't read it! I'd love to hear your comments and get feedback. I hope anybody reading this enjoys the story that follows!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

212 20 25
(Note: This is currently a first draft.) Lucy is stuck in a rut. With a boring job, no friends and no prospective future, she feels doomed to live a...
725 48 38
"Everyone loves a good fantasy, but my life was turned upside down by one." What would you do if you had the ability to control the air? How about if...
267K 23.2K 88
❃ BOOK II OF THE TRANSCENDENCE SERIES ❃ In the epic sequel to The Lost Valor of Love, worlds collide, and gods and mortals cross paths, kingdoms fall...
2.1K 630 25
Andy thinks he's lost forever when his aunt's chimney transports him and his dog, Chip, into the magical world of Emerraine. To get home, he must sav...