Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 29

108 4 0
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV

It's been a month since I've forgiven Nash. Surprisingly Lynn hasn't barged her way back in our lives to fuck it up. Nash asked me about beating the shit out of herb in Starbucks. I told him the story and he laughed. Tomorrow we are leaving for Orlando. While I'm sitting on the couch I think about all that has happened last month.

"Babe?" Nash snapped me out of my daze.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"I've been asking you for like ten minutes if your all packed up for Orlando."

"Yeah, I got all packed up last night. I couldn't sleep. Something just doesn't sit right with me. I've been getting these weird cramps that keep me awake."

"You want some medicine? We can go to the doctor, and not even go t-"

"Nash, we're going to MagCon. I really want to perform with Shawn."

"Okay. Just let me know if it keeps bothering you." He said kissing my forehead going back upstairs.

I got on my phone and tweeted to Nash, Shawn, Cam, Taylor, Carter, and Hayes.

BriGrier: Can't wait to go to MagCon with the FAM and bf. @NashGrier @Camerondallas @Taylorcaniff @Shawnmendes @Carterreynolds @HayesGrier

I locked my phone and laid on the couch watching Snooki n JWoww. After about 5 minutes I had to throw up. I felt it and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Taylor must've heard me because he was in the green room. He busted in the door.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just don't feel very good."

"Okay. You scared me gur!" He said in a girl voice which made me laugh.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth." I said flushing the toilet.

Taylor went back to the green room and I went upstairs to the bedroom and in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Good thing I had my hair in a messy bun today. I was brushing my teeth and Nash came in the bathroom.

"Hey you okay? I heard you and Tay talking about you being sick."

"Yeah, I think it's just a virus or something."

"Okay. You wanna go out today?"

"I'm not really feeling up to it, but you guys go out. I'm gonna rest up."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'll be fine."

"Okay." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

He kissed my cheek and walked out of the bathroom picking me up with his arms still wrapped around me. He sat us down on the bed and turned me around to face him. I had my legs on his sides. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine were around his neck. We stared at each other for five minutes.

"You know I adore you right?"

"I think I know that." I giggled.

"I'm gonna tell you that everyday, because I am going to treat you the best I can."

"Awuh. Thanks boo. I love you." I kissed him and pulled him close to me.

I unwrapped my arms from him and pushed him back so we were laying down. We made out for like five minutes, then Cam came in.

"Hey Nash we- what the hell?! Lock the door!" He slammed it shut.

"We're leaving. Cmon." Cam said through the door.

We pulled away from the kiss and Nash said, "I love you too babe. More than you can possibly think of."

I rolled off of him and he kissed my cheek and left. When I heard the apartment door shut, I didn't know what to do now. I went downstairs and watched TV. Definitely not something scaring so I feel paranoid when I'm alone. When I was laying on watching Spongebob, I felt the really bad cramps again. I put my knees to my chest and started breathing heavy. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the stomach. I started crying it hurt that bad. I tried to get up, but failed and fell back to the ground. I screamed in pain and felt like I was going to pass out. Then the cramps suddenly went away.

"What the hell is doing this?" I said out loud. Just after I said that, there was a knock on the door.

I nearly jumped out of my skin as I got up. I walked over to the door and saw Lynn and two guys.

"Told you. That you would pay for what you did to me."

I laughed and tried to close the door, but one of the guys blocked it with his foot. Lynn pushed me back and I fell.

"Meet my brothers, Tim and Dennis. They are going to give you your payment." She said walking over to the couch and sitting down smiling.

I looked over at her, then felt sudden contact with my jaw. I felt sudden pain in my jaw as I got kicked in the side, thinking I heard a rib crack. I tried to fight them off but I couldn't. They punched me in the nose, and I felt my nose ring fly out, and they kicked me in my arms and legs until I could barely move. Then Lynn came and crouched down to me.

"Don't mess with me. I will find you."

She slapped me in my already bruised cheek, cutting it with her finger nail. When they left, I tried to stand up but failed. I felt something warm beneath me, and it was blood. God why did I leave my phone upstairs? I can't get up. I curled up in a ball and cried until I thought I was going to die of dehydration. I'd say I had been there for an hour, then I heard the door open. I didn't see who it was, neither did I want to.

"Please! Just go." I croaked.

I felt someone wrap there arms around me and I screamed in pain.

"Guys we have to get her to a hospital." That sounded like Nash.

"I'll call an ambulance."

I heard that then things went black.

*Nash's POV*

We came back from getting groceries, plus me getting a new necklace and bracelet for Bri. As we towards the apartment, I saw little blood dots on the floor. It looked like high heel marks. I ran into the apartment and saw Bri laying on the floor.

"Please! Just go." She croaked.

I ran to her and held her in my arms. She screamed in pain.

"Guys we have to get her to a hospital." I panicked.

"I'll call an ambulance." Cam said.

Then Bri went limp in my arms.

"Babe?" I shook her.

"Baby, wake up. Babe open your eyes. Talk to me!"

I held her and cried for about 3 minutes and then the ambulance came. They put her on a gurney, and I followed behind them. Cam tried to pull me back but I pushed him off of me. The paramedics asked who I was.

"I'm her boyfriend. Let me go with you."

The EMT nodded and I got in the back and held her hand the whole time. It was a little cold. When we got to the hospital they took her to do surgery and left me in the waiting room. I slid down the wall and brought set my chin on my knees and cried. I swear if I lose her.

*Bri's POV*

I heard all these noises, then I saw me standing over my body that was being operated on. I turned and walked out of the surgery doors and saw Nash.

"Brianna." I turned around and saw my parents.

I ran to them and hugged them and started to cry.

"What is happening?" I sobbed.

"Your being worked on. In their." My mom said pointing back to the doors I walked out of.

"I missed you guys."

"Honey we missed you too." My parents said wrapping there arms around me.

"But, it's not your time. Nash needs you more than ever. You are his everything. He is your everything." My dad said.

"I will tell you something. He does truly love you. We do approve of him." My mom said.

"I love you guys."

Then I saw all black again. But heard the doctors yelling I was back. Did I just die? Then they brought me back? The only thoughts that were running through my mind was Nash.

*Nash's POV*

I saw Cam, Taylor, and Shawn run in.

"Is she okay? Where is she?" Shawn panicked.

"She's in surgery guys. We might be here a while. She's in pretty bad condition."

"I swear to God I am going to fuck up who ever did this." Taylor raised his voice.

"Taylor just calm down. She will be okay."

We all sat down in chairs and eventually fell asleep.

*Bri's POV *

I'm guessing I was done with surgery because I hears the bed moving. I was moved into a room and felt something put on my finger. I sat there for what felt like forever.

*Nash's POV*

I was awoken by a doctor.

"Hastings?"

"Yeah that's us."

"You can go in her room. But one at a time please."

I got up and basically ran in her room. I saw that she had two IVs and a monitor on her finger. She was sleeping. I pulled up a chair and held here hand.

"I should have never left you alone. I'm so sorry." I said with tears.

*Bri's POV*

I heard someone come in the door and they grabbed my hand.

"I should have never left you alone. I'm so sorry." Someone said while crying. I realized it was Nash.

Cmon Brianna. Squeeze his hand back! Do something. I tried my hardest to open my eyes, and I saw little light, then it got brighter. I squeezed Nash's hand back. I looked at him and he was looking down. His head shot up and looked at me.

"Bri? Your awake! Let me get a doctor."

The doctor walked in and asked how I was feeling. He said the reason I woke up is because the sedative wore off from surgery. He left it to where it was just Nash and I.

"I'm so sor-"

"Don't be. We could've never known this would happen. But I'm still a bit tired. I'm gonna go back to sleep." I gave him a small smile.

He started to get comfortable in the chair, but I scooted closer to the machine.

"Lay with me? I could really use your cuddles." I laughed.

I then got really bad pains.

"Be careful laughing. Broken rib babe." Nash said as he laid by me.

He pulled something out of his pocket and Gabe it to me. It was a little box.

"I had gotten this for you, plus other things."

I opened the box and saw a nose stud that had a little blue butterfly on it with tiny diamond anntenae.

"Nash, its so beautiful." I kissed him and put in my nose.

I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around my back. I fell right asleep.

A/N this is the last time Lynn will be mentioned. But I'm not sure about her brothers... But no more hurt, it's smooth sailing from here on out!

~Bri™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...