๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, han seojun

By S4LTBURN

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the ex best friends reunite after time apart following the incident that tore them away More

# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ โ”โ” ( ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—œ๐—ก๐—š )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ( ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
ห—ห‹ 01
ห—ห‹ 02
ห—ห‹ 03
ห—ห‹ 04
ห—ห‹ 05
ห—ห‹ 06
ห—ห‹ 07
ห—ห‹ 08
ห—ห‹ 09
ห—ห‹ 10
ห—ห‹ 11
ห—ห‹ 12
ห—ห‹ 13
ห—ห‹ 14
ห—ห‹ 15
ห—ห‹ 16
ห—ห‹ 17
ห—ห‹ 18
ห—ห‹ 19
ห—ห‹ 20
ห—ห‹ 21
ห—ห‹ 22
ห—ห‹ 23
ห—ห‹ 24
ห—ห‹ 25
ห—ห‹ 26
ห—ห‹ 27
ห—ห‹ 28
ห—ห‹ 29
ห—ห‹ 30
ห—ห‹ 31
ห—ห‹ 32
ห—ห‹ 33
ห—ห‹ 34
ห—ห‹ 35
ห—ห‹ 36
ห—ห‹ 37
ห—ห‹ 38
ห—ห‹ 39
ห—ห‹ 40
ห—ห‹ 41
ห—ห‹ 42
ห—ห‹ 43
ห—ห‹ 44
ห—ห‹ 45
ห—ห‹ 46
ห—ห‹ 47
ห—ห‹ 48
ห—ห‹ 49
ห—ห‹ 50
ห—ห‹ 51
ห—ห‹ 52
ห—ห‹ 53
ห—ห‹ 54
ห—ห‹ 55
ห—ห‹ 56
ห—ห‹ 57
ห—ห‹ 58
ห—ห‹ 59
ห—ห‹ 60
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข )
ห—ห‹ 61
ห—ห‹ 62
ห—ห‹ 63
ห—ห‹ 64
ห—ห‹ 65
ห—ห‹ 66
ห—ห‹ 67
ห—ห‹ 68
ห—ห‹ 69
ห—ห‹ 70
ห—ห‹ 71
ห—ห‹ 72
ห—ห‹ 73
ห—ห‹ 74
ห—ห‹ 75
ห—ห‹ 76
ห—ห‹ 77
ห—ห‹ 79
ห—ห‹ 80
ห—ห‹ 81
ห—ห‹ 82
ห—ห‹ 83
ห—ห‹ 84
ห—ห‹ 85
ห—ห‹ 86
ห—ห‹ 87
ห—ห‹ 88
ห—ห‹ 89
ห—ห‹ 90
ห—ห‹ 91
ห—ห‹ 92
ห—ห‹ 93
ห—ห‹ 94
ห—ห‹ 95
ห—ห‹ 96
ห—ห‹ 97
ห—ห‹ 98
ห—ห‹ 99
ห—ห‹ 100
ห—ห‹ 101
ห—ห‹ 102
ห—ห‹ 103
ห—ห‹ 104
ห—ห‹ 105
ห—ห‹ 106
ห—ห‹ 107
ห—ห‹ 108
ห—ห‹ 109
ห—ห‹ 110
ห—ห‹ 111
ห—ห‹ 112
ห—ห‹ 113
ห—ห‹ 114
ห—ห‹ 115
ห—ห‹ 116
ห—ห‹ 117
ห—ห‹ 118
ห—ห‹ 119
ห—ห‹ 120
ห—ห‹ 121
ห—ห‹ 122
ห—ห‹ 123
ห—ห‹ 124
ห—ห‹ 125
ห—ห‹ 126
ห—ห‹ 127
ห—ห‹ 128
ห—ห‹ 129
ห—ห‹ 130
ห—ห‹ 131
ห—ห‹ 132
ห—ห‹ 133
ห—ห‹ 134
ห—ห‹ 135
ห—ห‹ 136
ห—ห‹ 137
ห—ห‹ 138
ห—ห‹ 139
ห—ห‹ 140
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ( ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ )
( ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—ฌ ) โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ

ห—ห‹ 78

12K 636 124
By S4LTBURN

╭                                                                 ╮
━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙊 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝘾 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂

! chapter seventy-eight ─── ʚĭɞ

╰                                                               ╯

It was fair to say that both teens were tired, perhaps Miyeon just the slightest bit more.

Her and Seojun had managed to get to her appointment on time, and had continued their day by looking through the different apartments.

Miyeon wouldn't lie and say it was completely normal, there were awkward undertones throughout the day, especially after they were asked if they were a couple, and the woman conducting the appointment seemed to have to make sure at every stop.

It wasn't just that. Neither expected them to go back to being just as they were so quickly. It was odd, pretending as if nothing had changed and that they had just been friends all this time.

But honestly, neither of them were willing to approach that situations. They had both been so lonely in the same sense - surrounded by friends, but missing people who once made your life, who helped you become the person you were.

And because of Miyeon and Seojun being part of those people for each other, they were just too grateful to be in each other's company without one of them informing the other that they hated them.

In a sense, Miyeon almost wished she had waited a little longer to tell Seojun. Then she could have prolonged the two of them walking on eggshells around each other - they were more comfortable with each other when they were 'fighting'.

Not that Miyeon could actually call it that. Other than the odd moments, Seojun just treated her normal, teasing her and just being himself.

And that didn't help Miyeon's feelings in the end. Perhaps it would've been easier if he had properly hated her, because then she wouldn't like her best friend, who was in love with her other best friend.

"Hey Seojun?" Miyeon spoke up, feet dragging against pavement just slightly.

"Hm?" Seojun looked up, gaze flickering from the white building in front of them over to the girl beside him.

"I know it's a little.. awkward." Miyeon began and Seojun drew in a breath. "And you can't even deny that it's just a little bit weird. But thank you. I don't think anyone else would come and look around apartments with me." She smiled up at him. "So thank you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Seojun replied, and suddenly worried, Miyeon's smile wavered. "Don't be silly." He nudged her shoulder with his own. "I don't see why anyone would deny the invitation to such a prestigious event. Searching for apartments with the Hwang Miyeon - I should count myself lucky."

"Idiot." Miyeon bit back another reply she has in mind, instead settling for scoffing and shaking her head. "Walk me to the door?" She asked, noticing that the Han boy had come to an abrupt stop by the archway into the courtyard. "I don't know if Suho is home yet - he's been out all day.."

Miyeon didn't specifically say what for, but when Seojun was considering her words, he glanced over at her, seeing the expression she had on her face and rolling his eyes. "I know they're dating, you don't have to spare my feelings. He's been out with Jugyeong, hasn't he?"

"I was being considerate, Seojun." Miyeon replied, walking forward and pausing, looking back at him. "Come on.. please?"

"Fine." Seojun pushed himself forward. "So, planning on telling him any time soon? That you've been looking to move out?"

"No... I have the feeling he actually quite enjoys the company. Either way, I might not be going anywhere." Miyeon looked up, shrugging as she began to climb up the stairs to Suho's front door, digging around her bag for her set of keys.

"Do you want me to wait outside the building tomorrow?" Seojun, of course, was talking about Miyeon's scheduled visit to her father at his company's main building. She was planning on asking him for money, and expected that he would be the one most likely to give it to her. Just one last thing before she could get away for as long as she needed to.

"I should be fine." Miyeon replied, her fingers finally closing around her keys and she placed them in the lock, twisting them until the door clicked open. "Well, thank you again, it really does mean a lot."

Miyeon smiled, and just for a moment considered hugging him, or something else - but that would be too much, and instead she just turned around, freezing when she heard her phone ring.

"Oh?" She breathed out, looking at the contact name. Seojun leaned over her shoulder, eyes flickering over the characters. "I'll text you." Miyeon smiled once more, before disappearing inside.

And just before the door closed, Seojun could hear her beginning to speak with her best friend - "Are you home?" He heard Miyeon ask. "Did everything go okay?"

With a sigh, Seojun turned away from the door and began down the stairs again, ready to make his way home. But as he was leaving the courtyard, passing under the white arch, the sound of a taxi could be heard.

"What are you doing here?" Just as Seojun had turned away from the taxi, deciding he simply didn't have the energy for it, Suho decided the opposite.

"I spent the day with Miyeon. She told you we made up, didn't she?" Seojun tilted his head, saying the words with such a tone that made them taste bitter in his mouth. "See, that's what happens when you become friends with someone. You spend time with them. I suppose you wouldn't know - you got to be friends with her just because you offered her a place to stay."

"What are you saying? She could have easily stayed with you. But it would be hard for you, you have a family." Suho replied. "She called me when she needed somewhere to stay. I didn't offer it to her."

"Whatever." Seojun grumbled. "Hope you had fun on your date." The words were completely void of any emotion other than pure jealousy.

A strange crossfire, odd points being made. And although Seojun and Miyeon were friends and Miyeon was friends with Suho - there was no reunion in the two boys' future.

And they both had accepted that a long time before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 536 31
"You helped me figure out who I really am. You changed me."
25.3K 880 19
She waited for him every day ever since he left her. Ever since he stopped talking to her. Ever since he lost her. Ever since she lost him. Ever sinc...
242K 8.7K 54
๐Ÿ’Œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...
4.2K 301 25
Seung witnessed every drama that happened with her Best friends, What can she do to have them the happy ending they deserve? Will she help though...