The princess of parties

By MistressRoyal

Adora is what some people will call "the perfect student" during the day. But what if she's the farthest thin... More

First day
Fire drill
Dress up
Work?
The problem!
The Freak & The Kiddo
Magical eyes
Declaration Of Love?
Screw up
Feelings and Cookies
Fightes
Files

Weak

863 31 55
By MistressRoyal

Adora's POV:

Stupid school! Stupid cleaning! Stupid people. Sometimes I hate school. I spent all my periods cleaning around this dump school!

Finally the bell rang! Schools over! I exited the half cleaned storage room. Angella wouldn't mind in I go to football practice sooooo I decided to leave.

I dusted the dust bunnies off and made my way to my gym locker. My body felt heavy and tired as I push the locker room door opened.

"Woah Adora! What happened to your face" scorpia examined me with a gasp. "Is it bad" I grumbled. Approaching the mirror scorpia and I cringed at the sight.

My noes was purple and bruised. Eye bags were turned into bruisers. To top it all off......... 3 jagged scratches lined above the bridge of my noes.

God, prime is going to kill me.

"Lonnie did this" she questioned. "Well not necessarily.........Catra did" I admitted. "Woah! My wildcat did that too you. She really did a number on you" scropia patter my back with force making me tumble over.

"Oh sorry! I forgot you were....injured" she chuckled softly. "It's fine. I'm fine" I shrugged it off.

I'm weak. Stars I'm so weak. I'm not fine. But it's all my fault.

"You don't looking well Adora" another girl taunted behind me. Turning my back I seen Joy. Joy is an odd one. She will bully you until you cannot take it anymore yet if you say something about her, she'll cry.

"Fuck off" I gritted through my teeth causing her to scoff. "You know what-" she attempted to defend herself but was interrupted by a male voice.

"Ladies I have something to say" couch Fedelie called out. Couch was probably the laziest person in the world. For someone who always called out students on there weight and lack of exercise he was always caught at Burger King after school. But who am I too judge. He sure can put together a team.

"I dont care what you Ladies have going on out of the field. But I don't want any of it on my field" he spoke with a groan.

It was a moment of silence then I felt it. Everyone was staring at me. Looking around every. Single. Person. (Including coach). Was. Looking. At. Me. Some smirked, others glared and the rest had blank faces. "Real classy guys" I mumbled under my breath.

"No one is attacking you Adora. I named no names" the coach stated out loud.

Everyone around me snickered with odd smirks.

"Anyways let's get on the field and start stretching" he declared as all the girls ran onto the field.

I just want to go home.

..........

I feel so weak. My stomach twisted and turned threatening to purge out everything I chocked down in the last few days. I can barely walk straight as my head pounded with agony.

Practice was not easy. The drills were caused my bones to ache and I could feel the tension throughout my body. I had fall more times the usually and my previous injuries were not helping.

Time was going by and the sun began to set. Pulling put my phone I Check the time. There was about two hours until work.

Long, dreadful, infuriating work. With theses injuries, I don't think I will be able to make it to dessert.

"Everything about this day is so shitty" I grumbled slamming my front door close. It seemed somewhat quiet. The silence was loud which gave me an uneasy feeling.

My eyes could barely stay open flattering open to keep the sleep away as I slugged my way up the stairs. Every step felt heavier than the previous one.

I could use a drink.

With a turn of a knob, I entered my room- something was off.

I dont remember it being this.....messy?

"ADORA" a sudden voice boomed in exiting my closet. It took me by surprise which ending with me stumbling into the door. "Jezz, What are you doing here Mara" I questioned regaining my composure.

She looked at me with a wide eyed expression, speeding over to me as she embraced me in a tight hug. I could feel her rapid heartbeat against my chest once I accepted her hug.

The room was filled with her heavy breaths being released mixed with my own for a few moments. Comfortable was what it is.

"Adora" she pulled away looking directly into my eyes. "Don't go to work today" she stated strictly. "What why? I'm making alot tonight" I quirked a brow slipping past her and taking a seat on my bed.

There were papers and clothes scattered around my bed and floor. What could possibly be happening to Mara to cause such a mess.

"No No No, you have to listen" she frantically spoke crouching infront of me. Mara took ahold of my hands and intertwined them in a tight clasp.

"Theres something going on tonight and I do NOT want you to be their" her firm tone sent shivers down my spine. "I'll cover your shift. Just- Stay Home" her desperation was alarming. Something about ther demeanor frightened me.

"Mara, what's going on" I anxious question.

"Alot-" she signed standing up. "But there's no need to worry. I have everything under control" she softly smiled returning to the closet.

She said there's no need to worry, yet everything about this situation made me worry.

Returning from the closet, Mara had a black backpack strapped around her. She wore a simple light royal blue strapless dress that hugged her curves yet flowed at the bottom.

"He said to wear red" I corrected her to avoid a lower pay. A low chuckle escaped her lips as she looked into the mirror "Today we wear blue" she smiled with a twirl.

"Listen to me Adora" mara spoke catching my attention. I could feel the nerves making my stomach squirm.

"You need to quit before it ruins your life or something worse. Would you want this job for the rest of your life? Don't you want to fall in love, start a family, enjoy your youth. Life is not only about money" her remarks felt like sharp slaps on my cheek.

"I need money Mara you know that" I gulped shifting in my seat. I needed the money. That's all.

"One day you'll appreciate all my advice. Like stop punching everything that doesn't agree with you. Like Catra, shes a nice girl...you just can't keep nice things" Mara chimed sitting next to me.

"Yes I can! Catra is not nice" I mumbled averting my eyes to my twiddling fingers as Mara laughed.

"I got to go but I-I won't be around this weekend, so can you check on Razz for me" Mara pleaded with a soft smile. "Sure why not" I agreed as Mara embraced me into another hug. Showering me with her gratitude. Something was off. Mara would never be this sentimental and touchy with me. Yes we were like sisters but we grew out of the lovey siblings phase.

"Your oddly affectionate today" I expressed. "I love you Adora, do you know that" Mara emphasized with a forceful kiss on my cheek. "There!" She beamed at the purple lip imprint on my cheek.

"I'll be off now. I also left something under my bed for you. It's in a red box labeled 'She-ra' Please don't forget to take it home with you. Only open if when you get home" she added ruffling out the wrinkles on her dress while I nodded.

"Take care of yourself Adora" Mara winked walking towards the door.

I felt so incomplete with Mara pouring her heart out in front of me and I did not return the feeling. A pegged in my chest called out for her before she left the room.

"I love you too Mara" I released with a sigh. She stopped right at the door frame and without turning towards me she spoke. "I know you do and I'm so proud of you" her once honeyed cocky voice was replaced with a wobbly breathy tone. Just before I could even call her back to wait, she was gone.

Mara

.......

Mara had various papers scattered room. Files? Looking at each one of the brown covered envelopes, the names listed were very familiar. They all had something in common.

All these girls listed were the girls at the club. We all worked with each other. Scanning through the abundance of files I landed on mine.

I felt as if I was obliged to open. Prime owned me. The benefit of knowing how I'm viewed behind closed doors.

Flipping over the front paper I was faced with blank pages.

It was empty.

........

I told you guys I would be back!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.1K 46
Adora is a foster kid being taken in by a new family. She has lost some friends previously because of them being adopted but there is a possibility o...
12.3K 475 26
#catradora this is a story I thought of myself. it takes places after season 5. after the battle with horde prime and order has been restored, adora...
52.5K 2.1K 25
Adora is a foster kid taken into a new home, new town, new school, new everything, another fresh start. Until a pair of familiar mis-matched eyes sho...
16.3K 880 27
Adora is a lesbian, new student at Brightmoon University where she will be studying the history of Etheria. Who just wants to prove to her brother, A...