Skate!

JazzyReads761 tarafından

Dream, a skater, with a bunch of skater friends. George, a skater, having just moved, had only one skater fri... Daha Fazla

Skating at night is the best time to skate.
Why are you guys in there?
What's your shoe size?
Your favorite half and half boy!
I've been injured, carry me!
Uh, I rode him.
The bets are on!
Wednesdays are odd.
Text your parents and tell them you're staying over.
I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea how to do this homework.
The weekend hangout.
Sapnap ships it.
You know those BuzzFeed "Am I Gay" tests? Yeah...
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
I'm a king, bitch.
Maybe I do like him, Techno.
Why do you kiss me?
Do a flip!
If I were to judge you, I would be a hypocrite.
I can bet that he doesn't like you as much as I do.
Good riddance
I comand you to-
Twinkies
They can't be dead.
We got him. Are you ready?
Hell yeah, I'm in. Who do you think I am?
I command you to follow all of Quackity and Techno's orders!
Do you like me or not?
The end
QUICK QUESTION EVERYONE! READ IF INTERESTED IN WEBTOONS!
Webtoon time.
We have a Discord!

I command you to sleep.

4K 170 273
JazzyReads761 tarafından

Dream woke up the next morning still on his desk. He sat up and felt all of the pent-up soreness in his back. He turned and popped his back, yawning through the stretch. He sat back to face his desk and picked up his phone to check the time; 12:24. That's when he noticed the note that was under his phone and he remembers writing something on it in his sleepy state.

He hurriedly unfolded the note and read the sloppy words.

GEorGe SAId ''L0v U 2. 1 meAn 1T''

Dream's handwriting was barely legible. But that didn't matter right now. Dream though he was dreaming when that happened. He pinched himself to ensure that he wasn't still asleep. George had probably thought he was asleep when he said it.

So, Dream is the only one that knows about George confessing to him. And that fact made him think about how long George had liked him. Dream would have never found out if he hadn't called George to tell him about Techno. He was thankful for Techno breaking his wrist, it helped in more ways than one.

Dream could bet that the reason that Techno had asked him if he liked George was for George. But if George knew that Dream liked him, why didn't he just confess properly? Well, Dream had said that it was a 'maybe,' so he was probably being cautious. But now Dream knew that George liked him.

But confessing would be weird because George would probably see him as creepy for 'pretending to be asleep,' while he confessed his feelings. He sighed; he would still have to wait for George to confess to him. But he was going to be there tomorrow so, maybe he would confess then. He was already about halfway back.

Dream leaned back in his chair as he whined about missing George. And he ended up on the floor, his sore back hitting the ground wasn't pleasant even if it was cushioned slightly by the back of the chair. He laid on the ground for a second to compose himself, then got up and went to his drawers to change and get ready for the day. He didn't get any calls that day, everyone just enjoying the Sunday by themselves, and he couldn't text or call George because he was on a plane. He groaned as he threw his phone on the bed.

He didn't really have anything planned for that day and it was already one in the afternoon so, he couldn't plan anything. So, instead he turned on his computer and started to play Minecraft. He spent the rest of the night playing until he got bored and went to sleep at a reasonable time. He wanted to just speed to the next morning, the morning that George would be at school. He would also be bossing Dream around, but it was all for George to be back with him, so he didn't mind.

George arrived back home with jet lag in his system. He couldn't go to sleep since he had already slept most of the plane ride and he had to be at school in an hour. He pulled himself together and got ready for the day. Once he was done, he felt more energized than he was. Half of it was because of the fact that he could tell Dream to do whatever he wanted. And unlike Dream, he was going to use it to his advantage. He got his skates on and went to school. When he arrived he greeted Techno with excitement.

"Hello George, today is the first day?" Techno asked, closing the door to his locker with his right hand, having to reach across himself uncomfortably.

"Yeah. That looks bad, Dream told me about it." George replied pointing to the cast.

"It's fine. It'll heal up in no time." Techno replied. George just nodded his head, knowing that Techno would never admit the pain that it was. Then, Techno escorted George to his first class, where he bowed as a parting. George walked into the classroom and saw Dream sitting at his table. He smirked at him and Dream gave him a wink. George winked back, but instead of going to his own desk he came up behind Dream to whisper in his ear.

"This is going to be so much fun." George then walked away from him and back to his seat.

Dream blushed at the feeling of George's breath on his skin as he spoke. And he cherished the feeling, committing it into memory, because now he knew that George liked him. But even though George liked him he knew this was only going to be fun for George. Dream knew that George would use the will that he had over him wisely, unlike Dream who used it rarely and without a plan.

After class, George had handed his bag to Dream.

"Here, hold this. I don't want to carry it around." George said in his most stuck-up voice.

Dream sighed as he held onto the backpack, "why don't you put some of this stuff in a locker?"

"Lockers cost money, you cost nothing. Now stop complaining." George said, walking off with Techno on his left and Dream on his right.

"I can complain all I want. Your backpack is heavy." Dream said.

"I command you to stop complaining." George said. Dream swore that is George had a cane he would be pointing with it.

"Patches, now I'm going to complain however much I want, Gogy." Dream replied with a smile.

"Now Dream, we can't have you using up all of your opportunities in the first day. You have a whole week of being my servant." George said confidently. He played the role of arrogant monarch perfectly.

"Dream, you really should save those. You have NO IDEA what he has in store." Techno said with a small smile.

"Wait, what does that mean?" Dream asked.

"Tut tut, Dream. You don't get to command things." George said. Dream huffed as he drooped over, it was so much more fun being the one who gets to command the other. They had dropped George off at his second class and Dream gave him his bag.

"Wait Dream, let me just get the things I need." George said as he unzipped his backpack and took out a few things.

"There, you are dismissed." George said after he was done. Looks like Dream had to carry George's bag everywhere with him. He wasn't joking when he said Dream was his own personal locker.

Now Dream had even less time and extra weight he had to carry with him as he ran to the locker room, just hoping and praying that he would get there in time. But his efforts were fruitless as he was about two yards away when the bell rang. He really should have used his safe word for this, but they agreed that you can't take back a safe word. He would just have to use another, leaving him with only three more chances.

George had been able to survive a whole week off of three chances, albeit it was already Wednesday, but Dream could bet that he could make it. He had lost two bets in a row though, so that might be a risky thing to say. But the backpack was interfering with his school so he had to use a chance.

"Clay, hurry up and put your clothes on!" The coach yelled. Dream then realized how deep in thought he was and started to put his clothes on for gym class.

Then he ran from his gym class to where he last dropped George off. Thankfully, he had only been around the corner with Techno when he arrived. He walked over to George and he stopped so that George could put his things back in his bag.

"George, I really don't want to carry this bag around. And I'll put that on Patches' name." Dream said. George took his backpack away from Dream with a cocky smile.

"Thank you Dream. But it looks like you are already down to three chances. You really do need to stop using them on the simple things." George said. Dream rolled his eyes and looked at Techno for mercy.

"Don't you hate that George is acting like a king?" Techno just shrugged him off.

"Don't get me wrong, I hate monarchy. But technically this is just slavery." There was no mercy, this was going to be just straight up torture.

"It's probably illegal in some places to do stuff like this." Dream said.

"Aw, wittle baby Dweam is crying about the rules, wah wah." George said, looking at Dream with a frown. Dream was unamused.

"Ugh, fine, I'll go easy on you." George said, making Dream smile. He hoped that George actually meant it. Knowing George, going easy probably only meant using the commands outside of school. And Dream just had to accept that that's the only mercy that he would get.

Soon lunch came around and Dream walked with Techno and George until the split where he would go to his table.

Sapnap laughed as he sat down, "was pretty boy the reason you were late to P.E?" Dream laid his head on the coolness of the table.

"Yeah, he told me to be his personal locker." Dream replied.

"Damn Dream, I didn't think George would be this rough." Quackity said with fake shock.

"Why did you even bet him if you knew you weren't going to win?" Bad asked.

"Maybe he wanted to be George's little slave~" Sapnap teased, putting his wrist together as if they were tied with an invisible rope.

Dream laughed at the representation, "stop it, Sapnap." Dream nudged him to get him to stop posing.

"Ooo Dream's all flustered!" Quackity said in his mock voice. Karl started to giggle.

"Why would Dream want to be a slave?" Bad asked. Skeppy whispered something to Bad and he smiled. But then that smile turned into a frown upon some sort of realization, "LANGUAGE, you muffin head."

Sapnap leaned into Dream's ear, "I bet I know which one is the slave out of those two." Dream laughed while Sapnap smirked proudly.

"Seriously Sapnap, stop." Dream said as he came back to his senses. Then the warning bell rang, indicating that they had five minutes to get to their classes.

"Goodbye Dream, good luck being George's bitch." Sapnap said, waving. Dream didn't offer a reply as he just shook his head and walked off.

George hadn't told Dream to do anything for the rest of the school day, but they were going to go to the skate park that night. So Dream had a little window of time that he was safe from George's command before they come again. And that time was spent doing all of the homework that he was supposed to do over break, but just forgot to.

When the time arrived, Dream got his skates and his board and headed to the skate park. When he arrived, George was already there, skating through the cones again with his roller blades. When he was finished, he noticed Dream had arrived and skated over to the bench that he was sitting on, sliding beside him.

"So, you want to show me the move that broke Techno's wrist?" George asked.

"Not really, but I'm assuming you aren't giving me a choice." Dream replied.

George smiled, "I'm not. Show me."

Dream stood up and went to the ramp, "if I die, you aren't invited to my funeral."

"You won't die. But if you do, I guess you won't have to take any more commands." George said. Dream didn't know if surviving was the better option.

Dream inhaled and sighed all of his doubt away. He could do it this time, he had trained for this. He smiled as he looked at the ramp, it dared him to try, but he was too confident to fail.

He skated up to the ramp, this time having a good grip on the coping as he swung his legs up, above, and back down around him. He let go of the coping while he descended, giving the illusion that he had actually flipped to anyone who was behind him. He used his stoppers to prevent him from rolling forward more. Then he jumped back and rolled down the ramp smoothly. His heart was beating unnaturally in his chest. He thought that he was going to die.

"Looks like you survived, Dream." George said. Dream turned around to give him a weary smile and a quick nod.

"Now I can beat you in S.K.A.T.E Georgie~" Dream said.

"You wish, that was just lucky that you were able to get that first try." George replied.

"Aw, is Gogy scared that he'll lose if I challenge him?" Dream asked as he pinched George's cheeks.

"Dream, stop." George said, laughter apparent on his voice.

"Nope, I'm going to keep doing it!" Dream said as he repositioned his hands to squish George's cheeks together in his palms.

"Dweam, sewiously stwop." George said, gently holding onto Dream's wrists.

"What? I can't understand you." Dream said as he pulled George closer to him, also having to lean down.

"Stwopp, Dweam." George repeated again.

Dream only leaned in closer. "You know how to make me stop, George." Dream said, still using his goofy voice. Dream could feel heat radiating off of George's cheeks.

"I cowmand yuow to stwop." George said. Dream let go of George's face and George released his loose grip on Dream's wrist. George circles into his cheeks with his fingers.

"Ha, you look so cu-" Dream was cut off by his laugh. George rolled his eyes and rolled over to the cones, picking them up one by one before putting them in his bag.

Dream offered a hand to George, and George took it in his own. Dream used that hand to pull George close to him and then spin around in a circle. George wrapped his unoccupied arm around Dream to ensure that he wouldn't be thrown. Then Dream stopped and George looked up at him.

"Some warning before you do that." George said.

"I think you did great anyways." Dream said.

George released both his hand and arm from Dream and went in a circle around him. Dream tried to follow his movements with his eyes but soon realized he had to move his body as well to keep up with him. Dream spun himself as George rolled around him in a sloppy circle to avoid running into him. Dream didn't know if he would call the moment endearing or romantic. It was just silly.

Dream chuckled, "George, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, Dream." George asked, slightly faltering from his circle.

"You look like a vulture." Dream said, laughing more and having to stop his spinning. Then it clicked that he was dizzy when he fell ass first onto the ground.

"So, does that mean you're my prey?" George asked.

"WHAT?" Dream yelled as he started to laugh harder, wheezing. George started to giggle at the sound of it.

They spent that night skating around the park and messing with each other. Dream was so hopelessly in love with everything that George was and did. He was an idiot, but soon he would be Dream's idiot. He just had to be patient and wait for George to get the balls to confess to him.

Currently though, he was asleep on Dream's back as he carried George back to his house. He had already been given the key by George earlier, so he didn't have to worry about waking him up. He opened the front door and began his walk from the front door to George's bedroom. These stairs were still unpleasant after all this time.

When he arrived at George's room, he laid him down on the bed and tucked him into the sheets. Well, he attempted to tuck him into the sheets, but as soon as George hit the cold bed, he woke up to his drowsy state. Dream placed George's backpack between them to stop him from holding onto his shirt again. George looked like he was fumbling with the backpack, for what, Dream didn't know.

Then he stopped and looked up at Dream with half-lidded eyes. "Dream, sleep." George said.

"No, George, I have to go home. You know this." Dream replied.

"I command you to sleep." George said with an innocent-looking smile.

Dream laughed, "you can't command me to sleep."

"I can. And I did. Sleep." George repeated. Dream sighed, as much as he would like to, he couldn't.

"George, I don't even have any extra clothes over here." Dream said.

"Don't care. Sleep Dream." George said moving the backpack to pat the bed beside him. Dream laughed, thinking that he would just be able to get away without having to use one of the few 'get out of jail free' cards he had. Then he noticed what George had been searching his bag for. He stopped laughing and tried to reach for the phone that was recording. Damn it, technology was never on his side. Just as he reached to grab it, George pressed the red button and turned off his phone.

Dream grabbed it away from George, but there was a passcode. He tried the passcode that George had given him prior, but it didn't work.

"Did you change the code?" Dream asked.

George giggled, "Andrew changed it." Of course it was one of those fuckers. What the fuck were they even good for besides screwing things up?

"George~ What's the code?" Dream asked. George pressed his lips together tightly, "mm, mm." George hummed as he shook his head.

"George, please give me the code." Dream begged.

"Nope. Sleep, Dream!" George said happily as he patted the bed again. He had no right to be this tricky when he was tired. Dream never expected that he would be able to do such a thing in his state. Dream sighed as he placed the phone on George's bedside table.

"Patches. I have to go home, George." Dream said as he left the room. George was satisfied with the answer as he fell asleep again. Tricky bastard. Now Dream only had two more chances.

Fuck, he wasn't going to survive this week.

3078 words

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
222K 5.2K 59
"all i need my baby and a cigarette" reddie instagram fic spelling mistakes on texting chapters are intentional!
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...