SINGLE MOTHER

Від koooooookieeeeeee

Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day... Більше

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65 (END)
EPILOGUE(part 1)
epilogue part 2

38

7.9K 322 128
Від koooooookieeeeeee

Lisa pov

Lisa : I still don't know why I'm here . I should be enjoying my life . You know how I been through to get the company high as high I want but now you kidnap me for no fucking reason it's now all gone

He didn't even speak

Jungkook: Oh your saying it's my fault that it's all gone .

Lisa : Obviously you planned all of this . Do you want me to suffer . You can just kill me now .

Jungkook: No lisa----

Lisa : No just kill me now after it's all you wanted right. KILL ME . I'm done suffering

He didn't even speak again but his eyes are telling me no . I saw a gun on his pocket

Jungkook: I don't want to do that .

He was stopping me from getting the gun . Push me on the bed and hold my shoulders .

Jungkook: do you even know what you are saying huh

I didn't speak and just look away from him . Another tear fell down .

Jungkook: What about our twins

Wow now he is acting like he cares about me . I just look at him with an furious face he stop shaking my shoulders and sit up on the bed.

Jungkook: look I don't want to fight

And he breathe down .

Jungkook: Pls don't bring the past back .

Lisa : Why is it because you realize how painful you've done to me .

He just look down and didn't speak to me

Lisa : I'll take the silence as yes for you .

He was about to speak but I went to the bathroom and shut the door loudly . I continued to cry . There is still the pain in my chest that it's so heavy to carry .

(Not boobs - author)

I can't even breathe properly . Now he knows everything I don't know what will happen next. There are what ifs in my mind like

"What if he takes away my children and leave me alone again "

That is my biggest what if. I don't know if that will happen or not .

I don't want the person who I love the most wants to take what I love and live the fullest for .

Jungkook pov

Jungkook: look I don't want to fight

And I breathe down .

Jungkook: Pls don't bring the past back .

Lisa : Why is it because you realize how painful you've done to me .

I just look down and didn't speak to her . I remain silent .

I have a reason for what I did lisa (Soon)

Lisa : I'll take the silence as yes for you .

I was about to say something to her but she went to the bathroom and shut the door.

Fuck you Jeon Jungkook you said something wrong again

I don't want to remember the past again because it's too hard for me .

Breakup , Force marriage , My father died on a accident , my mom had been comatose for 5 years sometimes I thought she will die and how I start being the mafia and lastly I became a father without knowing .

It was very painful that I was already a father without even knowing it .

Good thing the marriage was cancelled it's a big relief for me for not marrying that girl .

Is this why Jeonsan is mad at me because i didn't show up to them being a father of the twins.

But once I meet them again I want to make it up for my children for five years without being by their side . I know it's hard for them too but I'll explain them why

I just want to say to you lisa

I'm not a Playboy who will just play your heart for fun . I also got hurt for what I did but believe me I'm doing that for you so you won't get in danger but I was too late to explain everything to you .

Because I know even I will explain it to you . You still won't believe me because in your eyes I'm a cheater Playboy who will never change .

I just left the room so I will give her time . I wipe my tears and bring back my cold aura. Somi was there with mom they were both looking at me . Somi looks like she is getting scared of now.

We'll be scared sis cause I'll be a monster now. She was already shaking when she saw me and she was holding mom's hand .

Jungkook: Somi can we talk

Somi: Huh --me what ? Hahaha . Fuck this is weird

I heard her murmur . Mom just look at her and slap her hand

Somi: Mom ouch !!

Mom: Don't you ever swear in front of me Jeon Somi . go and talk to sperm--- oh shit Uhm your brother I mean .

Why does mom keep calling me sperm ?

We both went to my office and we both sat on the couch.

Jungkook: You know why you are here right.

Somi: I'm sorry if I broke your ps4 and ps5. I already buy you a new one

I widen my eyes .

Jungkook: You broke it !!!!

I shouted oh come on Jungkook that's not the reason why she is here .

Jungkook: Let's talk about this

I pull out the dna results out of my pocket. She widen her eyes.

Somi: I ..... How .... What .....

Jungkook: So you knew That I have kids with lisa .

She put her head down and she didn't even speak

Jungkook: I thought I trust you on this . I told you to tell me everything . I thought we never keep secrets from each other as siblings

She remain silent.

Jungkook: Somi just talk I won't be mad at you.

I know she will be scared of me when I turn into a different person so I will remain calm .

She took a deep breath and she look at me with guilty eyes .

Somi: I'm so sorry oppa . I know you are mad at me . The twins accidentally showed up to me at the company and Lisa explain it all to me that she was keeping them out of danger . She didn't told me who was the father but since she was your last lover I started to investigate without you knowing and took a dna test . I was about to tell you but I suddenly remember what lisa said . I'm so sorry oppa .

I don't know how to feel about her . Should I remain calm or be mad at her.

Jungkook: I don't what to say Somi . I don't know how to feel about you but I will forgive you since you are my sister .

She smiled a little

Somi: Really !?

Jungkook: No not really

She shot a glare at me and I just chuckled a little bit.

Somi: Don't worry I'll make it up to you . I know where are the kids located now

Jungkook: Really where ?

Somi: They are attending pre school tomorrow I think it's the right time to get them don't worry about your friend

Jungkook: They are not my friends Somi they are lisa's friend

I still don't forgive them for leaving me alone for five years. No of them was there those hard times I have Because they choose to be on lisa's side .

Next day

Lisa pov

I didn't speak to Jungkook for a day . He brings me lunch and dinner but I just ignore him.

I heard the door open again and it was him . I gave him a cold shoulder and ignore him.

Jungkook: Dress up where going somewhere.

I look at him without any emotions.

Jungkook: I said dress up we are going somewhere

Lisa : I'm not deaf I know what you are saying

Jungkook: So dress up

Lisa : I'm staying here.

Jungkook: Ok then too bad your not going to meet the twins and bring it home here

I look at him like for real !!!!

Lisa: uhhmmm wait I'll come with you .

I went to the closet.

_____________________
Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter

Comments here pls .....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

123K 4.2K 30
Lalisa Manoban, a sought-after model and heiress of a fortune accidentally seduces her father's handsome apprentice. But one night together doesn't s...
115K 7.4K 38
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jungkook will never forgive Lisa for what she did to him many years ago, no matter how stuck they are toget...
55.2K 1.4K 16
Jungkook. A playboy who gets everything he wants. Playing with every girl he meets. Until one catches his eye. A girl who is unordinary, one that re...
310K 8.8K 33
"Jungkook....Let's divorce"...Was the last thing she said... Where She finds out the man she loved and trusted had been playing with her emotions...I...