Silence Says Everything

Por MelissaForster0

Alexis Rose Costello was always so happy and cheerful. Until something happened when she was 17 which caused... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

585 16 0
Por MelissaForster0

Alexis's POV:

The next morning when I woke up at 5:30am. I didn't dread the day before it started. Truth is, I didn't know why I wasn't dreading the day before it even starts. With a sigh I got up from the bed and got dressed in blue jeans and a tshirt with converse. I grabbed my phone and went out of my room amd went to the kitchen. On the way there I heard Grace's crys and it perked my curiosity. I followed the crys and they lead me to a door. I opened it and I seen Grace shaking and crying and Lorenzo trying to wake her up. I sighed softly and went in the room the rest of the way. I tapped his shoulder.

"What are you doing over here? Leave!" He shouted. I shook my head and pushed him out of the way. I crawled into Grace's bed and held her close. I started singing 'falling like the stars by james arthur.' I may not talk but I sing when I can. Soon enough her sobs quieted down and her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi." Her small voice croaked out. I smiled at her. She made me wanna talk again.

"Bumblebee." I said quiet enough for her to hear. She smiled brightly at the use of her old nickname.

"Lexi." She said back. I smiled and just held her there in my arms. I heard a throat clear and it was Lorenzo. I looked back.

"Thank you." He said quietly. I nodded and got up from the bed.

"Lexi?" I heard as I reached the door. I turned around. "Can we make pancakes?" Grace asked. I nodded and waved for her to come. We walked down the stairs with Lorenzo following.  We reached the kitchen and I got the ingredients out and started my homemade pancakes.

"You don't use boxed pancakes??" Lorenzo asked from the kitchen bar. I shook my head. As I was mixing and stuff I could feel Lorenzo's eyes on me the whole time. I didn't know how to feel about that though. After I was done making pancakes I put one on a plate and gave it to Grace and I gave one to Lorenzo. After that I started cleaning the kitchen up.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I heard Lorenzo. I turned around to see his concerned face. I shook my head. He sighed and got up coming towards me. I turned back around and went back to doing the dishes. The next thing I know I'm being lifted up in the air by Lorenzo. I wasn't expecting it and squealed. Grave was laughing her ass off. Next thing I know I'm being set down in the chair in-between Grace and Lorenzo. Lorenzo set a pancake infront of me.

"Eat." Lorenzo stated. I rolled my eyes and ate it. After we were I done I started on the dishes.

"Lexi?" I heard Grace. I turned and nodded. "Can I help?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. She moved a kitchen chair over to me and helped me with the dishes. When we were almost done I heard a camera click. I turned around and seen Lorenzo. I shook my head and dried my hands off. I helped Grace down from the chair and she dried her hands off and put the chair back. She went off to play in the living room and I went into the back yard and sat down next to the pool with my earbuds in. I laid down just soaking in the sun. I felt someone sit down next to me and take my earbud out. I looked over and it was Lorenzo.

"You'll be moving into a room closer to Grace's." He all but stated. I raised my brow in question.

"You can calm here down quicker from the nightmares." He explained. I nodded. I closed my eyes again and took a deep breath. I felt him lay down to.

"How come you sing but not talk?" He asked. I tensed and stood up quickly.

"Wait." I heard him shout as I ran into the house to my room.

Lorenzo's POV:

"Wait." I shouted after her but she didn't even slow down. I sighed. I wondered what happened to her. Maybe I can ask her aunt. I went inside the house and into the kitchen hoping she was there and she was.

"Hey Jo." I spoke up. She jumped a bit.

"You startled me." She spoke.

"Sorry." I chuckled out.

"Whatcha need?" She asked.

"Why wont Alexis talk?" I asked.

"No one but one person knows. She just stopped talking one day and was just really closed off. " She said sighing.

"What do you think happened?" I asked.

"Something that no one should have to go threw." She said looking down at her cleaning. I raised my brow.

"And that is?" I pressed.

"I think she was raped or something like that." She spoke softly.

"And who was the one person who knows?" I pressed again.

"Jenna." She said.

"My sister Jenna?" I asked shocked. She nodded. I sighed.

"You like her don't you?" Jo questioned.

"What!? No!" I defended. She just laughed and walked out. I knew she didn't believe me. I mean hell I didn't even believe myself. I went to the staff rooms and went to hers. I knocked and she answered.

"Let me show you to your new room. And if your stuff is ready we can bring those up." I said. She nodded and grabbed a suit case and two other bags. I grabbed the suit case and the duffle bag from her. She smiled lightly at me. My smile must have gotten so much bigger because she giggled a bit. Ok that's a start. I lead her to her new room which just happens to be right next to mine. I helped her unpack.

"Join us for dinner tonight." I said in a demanding tone. She just nodded. I left the room with a small smile on my face and got ready for dinner.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.8M 339K 64
After losing her both parents Venessa Clay is left alone on her own. Despite her parents death Venessa learned to be happy and content with her norma...
6K 189 65
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
47.6K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~•~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎 A...
1.6M 38.4K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentín, being the most vi...