Brielle's Love (Kingston Spin...

By unknownn2020

Kingston Spin-off #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Brielle Kingston is the most determined... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 9

3.1K 104 0
By unknownn2020

**(Edited)**

Brielle's POV

I knew that kissing him would confirm how I feel. I like Colton Livingston and I hate myself for it. I move my mouth in sync with his as he grabs the back of my head holding my scalp under his palm. He reaches up and rubs the side of my cheek as he moves his tongue with mine. It feels so good when he nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance into my mouth and I let him take control.

My hands move to the bottom of his shirt as I rub down his bare chest under it. Immediately he pulls away and starts kissing down the side of my neck to the base of my throat while pushing my hair out of the way. I don't fight the moan that leaves my mouth when he starts sucking on my neck while he reaches down and palms my behind, hard.

"Jump" he whispers lifting me up by one arm as I wrap my legs around his waist. He reaches for my face again as I rub up his shoulders and kiss him as passionately as I can. This man kisses me with everything in him, it's everything. It's not an innocent peck on the lips, it's heavy making out. We're in the dark on the passengers side of his truck making out like hormonal teenagers when I'm twenty six and I know he's thirty two. But I don't care because he tastes so good. My panties are wet, so wet I feel like a dog in heat just from kissing him.

I feel him turn as he pushes my back into the window of his truck. He trails his lips down to my clavicle again as I grip his hair and suck the side of his neck. I can taste his salty skin as he moves his hands into the sides of my dress. I don't stop him when he finds the sides of my underwear and starts rubbing them again. Normally, I'd never let a man get close enough to me to do this but somehow, with him, I don't want to stop.

I've never had sex, I've done other things with one of my ex-boyfriends but that's because we dated for a whole year before he broke up with me. I didn't think he was the one but we just got carried away one day and ended up touching each other. It didn't feel like this though, I didn't have the all consuming fire between my legs that makes me want to melt.

I always thought I would lose my virginity dating the guy I knew was my husband, and I can't think of a better gift to my husband that myself. Just knowing that he was the only one who will see me that way, it makes me want to wait until I know it's right. But now, with Colton, every rational thought I have ever had is flying away because his sweet lips keep trailing up and down my neck begging me to lose it to him. I just feel so at ease with this, it feels so right and good.

"Colton" I moan as he keeps going. He reaches behind me and opens his truck door as he sits me down on his passengers seat. He leans his head into the truck as he rubs up to tops of my thighs and trails his lips lower, until he's at the top of the v-cut on my dress. The back is held together by a bow and if he finds it, I have no doubt he's going to take it between his fingers and expose my whole body to him.

He pulls away as he lays his forehead on mine and we both try to catch our breath. I smile at him as I rub my finger over his lips taking off my pink lipstick. He smiles as he continues rubbing up my thighs as I hold his shoulders. Just as he looks at me I take my legs from around his waist and surprise myself when I open them. The only thing between me and him is the completely see through lace underwear I have on. I can feel the cold air shoot up the bottom of my dress as he looks down and they are open. He can do what he wants, I'll do it all with him.

He rubs both sides of my face tenderly as I stare into my favorite pair of eyes in the world. I don't care if he plays baseball, I don't care if he's not rich, I don't care if he hates me, I don't care if I'm supposed to hate him, all I care about is the fact that the chemistry between us is amazing and I know, I just know that I want something with him. When he saved me all those years ago, he left a lasting impression on my heart, the fact that he didn't even know me and he cared, showed me the type of man he was. I know it seems bad and naive but I want him, he makes me feel good.

Right when he's about to kiss me again with his hands on the sides of my underwear I feel him tug. He's going to take them off and touch me, he reaches for my hips and lifts one side of me.

"You're so damn gorgeous." He whispers to me as I trial my hands up his shirt. I rub his abs as I reach for his head and kiss him lips again. He palms my naked ass under my dress as he starts rubbing it between his hands. He's touching me naked and I don't care at all.

"Fuck baby." He whispers to me as I start kissing down to the top of his chest. He tastes so good I can't imagine what sex with him would feel like. Actually I can and it's the form of wetness between my legs dripping onto his passengers seat.

His fingers trail up the inside of my thighs as he rubs down my stomach to above my area. My breathing catches in my throat when he flicks his fingers over my clit making me moan out a long, "Colton". He continues rubbing me as my moans pick up building the best and biggest orgasm of my life. I'm on the brick of finishing when I reach down and palm him in my hand. He instantly starts sucking harder on my neck as I rub his through his shorts and he moves his fingers.

I almost cry when he sinks three fingers into me drawing out the most pleasing feeling I have ever had. I am about to orgasm when a loud ringing noise interrupts the both of us.

"Fuck let it ring." I mumble to him continuing my hand as he rocks his fingers. He keeps moving them as I feel how rock hard he is under my hand. Then it rings again and he sighs pulling his sweet lips from my neck and lips.

He automatically sighs and moves his hands as he takes his phone out and reads the name before mumbling a silent, "Fuck" under his breath. It felt so good to and I know that voice. This is over before it ever started and I'm so worked up I need some type of fucking release.

He then answers it, "What?" he asks rudely as I sit still and close my legs around his waist while he rubs down my hip. He moves his fingers around on my thigh as I rub my hands down his strong chest. I lean forward to him as he talks and I start kissing down his neck again. It's perfect as he slowly moves his fingers back into the middle of my parted legs. He smiles at me when I fall into his chest into a panting mess with my orgasm following me moaning his name.

"Uhh huh" he says as he pulls me to him. He rubs my thighs as I see how hard he is and he tells me with his eyes what he wants next. He's pulling my head towards him and lining his crotch up with mine. I'm not ready to have sex right now, but everything else would be amazing.

He rubs my thigh as I grip his shorts through the front. He smiles at me and pecks me on the lips as I move my dress up and pull him closer to me. My dress covers us up as he springs free from his shorts and lines himself up at my needy entrance. I feel him in my hand and on my thigh as the realization of what's about to happen hits me. I'm about to lose my virginity right here.

Then it all falls apart as he pulls away fuming with the person on the phone as he pulls his shorts up.

"And you didn't think that calling me earlier was necessary?" he asks as I see the tension build in his body. I reach up to touch his shoulders as he looks at me and then pulls away. Completely away, as in he leaves me sitting on the seat as he starts pacing beside the truck. I stand up and slip off the seat barefoot as I shut his truck door quietly so the person on the other side of the phone can't hear me.

"No you listen to me you whore, I fucking told you he's allergic to peanuts. I'm coming to get him, I don't care what you have to say. Tell him I'm on my way." he demands as I stand in shock. How can the same person who makes me feel like I'm he only girl in his world talk like that? He literally called whoever this woman was a whore. A whore?

I back away from him as he roughly ends the call before hitting the top of his truck bed with his fist. I instantly jump as I watch him roughly handle his anger. He's not okay, that's not normal at all. I can't even believe what I just did with a guy I barely know. What did I do?

He looks over at me as I turn and then walk away. I walk towards my car with the killed mood as I make it to my drivers side door. I open it and before I can get in he's blocking me.

"I should,- I should go home. You have somewhere to be, I'll see you around." I tell him ducking under his arm as he grabs both sides of my hips and pulls me into him with my back in his chest.

"So what? You're just going to act like nothing just happened between us?" he asks trailing his hand back up my thigh. I feel my breathing increase again as I feel his body heat behind me. I don't think this was the right choice now, I think I was just carried up in the moment and my mixed feelings and he was being nice to me. He's still a jerk and he only wants one thing from me that I'm not willing to give up.

"Colton." I whisper as he pulls me closer to him.

"Fuck tell me your name." He tells me as I sigh. "Please" he whispers into my hair as I feel his lips near the side of my neck.

"This was a mistake. I'm sorry." I tell him.

"I should go" I tell him again as he scoffs and lets go of me. When I pull away I hear him tell me, "And here I thought you actually cared, I guess you still have a stick up your ass" as he scoffs and walks away. Before I have the chance to even tell him what I'm feeling he's walking back to his truck. He gets in and storms off in the opposite direction from where he came as I watch the tail-end of his truck disappear down the road along with the roaring engine.

~~~~

Colton's POV

I'm fucking fuming. She let him eat peanut butter and chocolate candy, he's deathly allergic to peanuts and she's let him eat them. I'm going to kill her, I'm going to fucking murder that damn bitch. I speed all the way to her house and knock directly on the door when I get there. She's glad I bought that five hundred dollar EpiPen now.

I'm mad about this, I'm mad about the woman I was making out with, I'm mad about all of it. When we're seconds away from finally cutting the tension between us I felt her pull away and orgasm making me almost cum in my pants alone. Seeing her butting her lip to stay quiet as I drive her crazy, it made me so damn hard for some reason. She felt so good, and I know I'm fucked. I fucking made out with her, and I haven't been with a woman in forever. She made me feel stupid when she pulled away though, and my defense was to protect myself at all costs. I have a son to raise and he needs me more than I need a distraction.

Harper immediately opens the door as I rush past her into her house. I find the kitchen to the right when I see him sitting in the chair trying to catch his breath. He's in nothing but his underwear meaning that she found his EpiPen and put it in his leg trying to get the reaction to stop.

"Bentley bud, can you breathe?" I ask running over to him as I grab the side of his chest and start taping it. I beat on the side of his back as he starts couching and holding his neck.

"You've go to spit it up." I tell him as I grab the trashcan beside him and hold his back. He won't puke though, so doing the only thing I can think of I take the water from the table and dump it on my hands before sticking my fingers down his throat and finding remaining pieces of chocolate and peanut butter. Not the fingers for her, my other hand. He gags when I feel the vomit on my fingers and pull them out at his launches his stomach contents into the trashcan, puking up the chocolate and peanut butter. I rub his back as he keeps coughing and I see the shit she's been filling his body with, pizza, chips, and candy.

Once he's got the shit up and out of his system I turn around and see her. "I hope you enjoyed this because I'm fighting you for full fucking custody and I never want you to see him again." I tell her as her face pales. Fred comes up behind her as he looks down at me squatting next to Bentley. I grab the rest of the water and rinse my hands before lifting him up. He's got tears rolling down his face and cheeks. I hold him on my shoulder as I go the stairs and climb them. I find the guest room he always stays in and grab his bags before I see two large pizza boxes and I walk back downstairs.

Taking his shit over my shoulder, I open the door and slam it behind me as I walk to the truck and sit him down in the backseat. I hand him a bottle of water from the cooler in the back as the truck lights show me just how red his face is.

"You okay bud?" I ask as he nods and I wipe his cheeks off.

"You never have to come back here again. Mama will not see you without me there ever again okay?" I ask as he nods and hugs my neck.

"I love you daddy" he tells me as I kiss the side of his head. If he would have died from an allergic reaction that could have been prevented I would have murdered Harper. He's mine, and she is not taking him away.

I hear her behind me as I kiss his head and shut the door. "Don't start with me because I can't believe you don't even know the most basic shit about him. You know he's allergic to peanuts, he's always been! And the fact that you don't even care enough but to feed him shit that you know makes him sick means that I'm fucking done bringing him here. He hates pizza, it makes him have fucking diarrhea because it's so full of grease he can't handle it. He's lactose intolerant too, I bet you didn't know that. You can't feed a child shit from a fast food restaurant when he never eats it and expect him to be okay! I cook all his meals. You know why? Because I care about him. So go ahead and mess up the child's life in your belly just like you did to him. He's never had a mother who cares about him because of you. You'll be getting papers soon, and you will sign them and give me full custody because you're not killing my son." I demand yelling at her as her face pales.

I finally she tears form in her eyes as she looks at me. "Colton I didn't mean to do it." She demands as I laugh.

"Really you didn't huh? What about the pizza boxes in the guest bedroom telling me that you threw it in there and told him to eat and play by himself?" I yell at her.

"He should have told me that then" she demands crossing her arms with no remorse for anything she's done.

"He's six years old, not sixteen and he doesn't know that because I want him to have a normal childhood. Congratulations bitch you lost him." I tell her opening my truck door and storming out of the driveway with him in the backseat. He's already passed out asleep as I look back at him.

I can't believe her. I really can't believe that she did that. I drive towards my house before thinking about my brunette beauty and quickly change the roads I'm on. I drive towards the spot she was at and look for her car to see it gone, meaning that she left and probably got home okay.

It's just me and Bentley now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.1K 45
Kingston Series #4 THE FOURTH BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! FINAL ORIGINAL BOOK IN SERIES! Tayson Kingston has had the perfect life, after bring adop...
235K 9.2K 35
Book #1 of "The Four" book series spin-off (Read "The Four" book series first!) Warning: Mature (18+) content! "So then f*ck me like you hate me," I...
42.1K 1.7K 26
Kingston Spin-off #4 THE FOURTH BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Kinsley Andrews doesn't know where to pick up when her life takes a major shif...
3.4M 99.2K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...