The Devils Mistress | T.Riddle

By T-Riddle

She was his ultimate creation , she was his life , she was his live. Grindelwald reign of terror was coming... More

Chapter one - Your Mission
Chapter two - Miss Grindel-
Chapter three - A sorting to remember
Chapter four - Prefects
Chapter five - Tour Guide
Chapter six - The Common Room
Chapter seven - Roommate
Chapter eight - the morning after
Chapter nine - 13 beans
Chapter ten - The Slug Cult
Chapter eleven - To Duel Or Not To Duel
Chapter twelve - Bates, Janelle Bates
Chapter thirteen - The Right wing
Chapter fourteen - The knights
Chapter fifteen - Guilt
Chapter sixteen - Veela magic
Chapter seventeen - Makeover time!
Chapter eighteen - The Meeting pt. 1
Chapter nineteen - The Meeting pt. 2
Chapter twenty - The Meeting pt. 3
Chapter twenty two - Friends
Chapter twenty three - My Life
Chapter twenty four - Morning
Chapter twenty five - Bingo
Chapter twenty six - Creatures and Chess
Chapter twenty seven - Mine
Chapter twenty eight - Let Them Go
Chapter twenty nine - Countdown
Chapter thirty- DOUBLE FLYING!
Chapter Thirty One - No Need For Ski Masks
Chapter thirty two - Pura Magicae Globe
Chapter thirty three - A Message
Chapter thirty four - Wrong Target
Chapter thirty five - To Family
Chapter thirty six - A drink for the lost
Chapter thirty seven - A Quidditch Catastrophe
Chapter thirty eight - Dad
Chapter thirty nine - A Ring
Chapter forty - Christmas lights
Chapter forty one - Mischief
Chapter forty two - Truth

Chapter twenty one - Meanwhile

2.8K 68 4
By T-Riddle

~Start of Flashback

~Alexa's POV 

"They've been gone for almost 2 hours, Slughorns Meetings couldn't be that interesting could they?" Janelle lay in my bed looking up at the ceiling.

 "Well maybe if we were any good at potions we could go"

 "maybe next time we can be their plus ones?" 

"That would be cool, but I would probably go in my pjs I hate having to squeeze into a dress three sizes down for other people's pleasure"

 I nod I wasn't as slim as Live , as muscular as Janelle or as small as Pam, I was just me. I've always been a little insecure about my body shape but I've come to terms with that fact I am beautiful and Janelle clearly felt the same. 

"Yes I love dressing up but I prefer to transform other people it's nice to see my work on others, but sometimes I do feel like just dressing up for my self." We both nod 

"The image of what a woman's 'suppose' to look like was created by a man, not by them selves" the level of understanding grew massively tonight. Janelle and I knew the pressures of what we are expected to do as a girl, but we both disagree with them heavily. I always thought Janelle to be stuck up an cocky, but she was just confident, and I felt confident with her. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

"should we just raid the kitchens again and steal all the snacks?" A large grin spread across Janelle's face at the mention of food. 

"Yes come on then" we raised from our beds and made our way down the long corridors dreaming about the amount of food we could eat. 

We ended up getting to the exit of the girls common room still chatting and laughing. Janelle was lovely company. 

We opened the door just to see Theo slip out the door clutching an old leather brown book in his hand. "Was that Wright?"

 "Yeh, what's he doing this late?" 

"Did you see the book he was holding?"

 "No, what was it?" 

"Live and Pam are of on an adventure I say let's go on our own!" Janelle cheered. We both pulled out our wands from our pockets and nodded. We slipped out the stone door I was keeping watch making sure no one saw us. I watched Theo slip round the corridor to the left. 

"This way" I motioned for Janelle to follow. "Lumos" she muttered under her breath "no, put it out he might see the light" I whispered back.

"oh sorry, Nox"

 "take my hand so we don't get lost" Janelle took my hand and I rushed down the corridors trying not to wake up the portraits to give our position away. 

We soon caught up to Theo he was slowly walking down with his wand a light. He was looking around franticly, he was worried about something.

"What do you reckon he's worried about?" Janelle shrugged as we ducked down another corridor following him. 

This game of cat and mouse carried on for ages. We always followed closely hiding from his gaze. I could fell the adrenaline cursing through my veins, Janelle was a quidditch player so she was used to the rush. 

But then it stopped. 

Theo bolted down a corridor as fast as he could. We quickly followed but he was always a corridor ahead. 

"We're losing him" Janelle said quickening her pace.

 "Faster" we began to run trying to chasing down Theo.

 Crash, 

Thud,

 Oww.

 I had turned round the corner to collide with the a blonde haired girl wearing a puffy black and Sliver dress. 

"What's the fuck! Live! Is that you?"

 I said trying to find my wand that had fallen out of my hand. 

"Where the fuck did he go?!" Janelle asked, holding out her hand to help me up. 

"who?" 

"Theo Wright!" 

~End of Flashback

~Lives POV 

"Alexa, Janelle is that you?" Pam came rushing to my side trying to help her new friends out.

 "He was right there I don't know how we could have lost him?" Janelle said turning to Alexa, who was as confused as she was. 

"Do you guys see him?" She asked, Pam had no idea what was going on 

"No haven't seen Theo since history of magic" I relied

 "Why are you asking about the Wright boy?" Pam queered still puzzled as to whys her friends were on the floor. 

"We were following him" Alexa said, 

"We saw him leave the common room at around 9 so we decided to follow him, he had a book in his hand and the library's closed at this time of night."Janelle added trying to explain their situation.

 "He looked so worried, checking everywhere he went making sure he didn't get cause doing something" 

"you can't really blame him you were following the poor boy, where did he go?" Pam asked,trying to understand. 

"That's the thing we saw him run down this corridor are you sure he didn't come down it?" I scanned the hallways for any doors and passage ways but there were non. "No he didn't come down here" 

"You can't apparate in hogwarts grounds, so where did he go?" Alexa asked rubbing her temples,

 "Live are you ok!" Tom rushed to my side frantic to see if i was hurt.

 "I'm fine Tom, maybe a bruise or to but nothing a quick episkey can't fix" I tried to reassure him, for once I was an emotion that wasn't greed, fear. "Are you sure?" He's voice was much higher pitched and he was looking all over to see if I was truly fine. 

"And for the record I'm fine to!" Pam said, 

"Yes thank you ever so much for asking how WE are Tom!" Alexa shot with a tone of amusement.

 After checking I was totally fine Tom came round to his senses realising about what he had done he straightened himself up and asked each of the girls the same question. By that Time the rest of the boys had come over too see what the trouble was.

 "Pam what happened?" Nott asked, his gaze matched with hers.

"The footsteps were Alexa and Janelle's" she was cut of by Janelle who was eager to tell her side of the story. "We were following Theo Wright, we was sculling around and we decided to investigate" she puffed her chest out proudly. 

"Well at least your all ok, and we can think about Theo tomorrow, don't stress to much" Avery said giving us a small smile. He was the nicest of the group by far, always knew what to say and seemed like the only one who cared about all of our safety. 

"Thanks Avery" Alexa said.

 "Can i stay with you guys tonight?" Pam mumbled looking down at her feet. 

"Sure you can" Nott replied, wrapping his arm round her shoulder. 

"Aw that's sweet but I think she was taking to us" Alexa and Janelle giggled. 

"Oh, I mean I just want to help" he removed his arm from her shoulder and his cheeks turned light pink. Pam was also blushing. 

"Yes you can Pam, don't worry about it" i replied pushing Nott out of the way and swing my arm around her shoulder. This made the whole group laugh, even Tom let out a smile. 

"Thanks Live, and Thanks for the offer Octavian" at the mention of his first name, he lit up and turned a deeper shade of pink.

 "Boys, always trying to save us, when we're the ones saving them" I whispered in her ear, 

"right" she whispered back. 

"Sleepover on the second night how fun!" Janelle laughed and began marching to the doors of the Slytherin common room. 

"Who said you were invited!" Alexa shouted with a large smile on her face. 

"I did!" Janelle shouted back grinning from ear to ear. 

We made the rest of the way back talking about the night and filling Alexa and Janelle in on what had happen. "What could have scared him so much?" 

 "Your guess is as good as mine" Alexa replied still confused about what happened .

 "He just suddenly started sprinting, no warning" Janelle added.

 "And your sure he had a book in his hand" Tom queried. Ever since I was in some sort of danger he's been very agitated and asking lots of unnecessary questions.

 "Yes I'm sure, I may not be a golden student but I'm not blind" 

"just checking sometime the brain makes up memories to explain situations" 

"I'm not making it up! You believe me Live don't you?" 

"Yes Alexa i believe you, and I may have an idea about what the book was." The whole group stood in anticipation, Waiting for me to reveal the big mystery. "You all say you haven't seen it before, so what if it was in the restricted section?" 

"Only Prefects and Teachers can go into the restricted section" Alexa said 

"When i first met Theo he was on an arm chair opposite the restricted section, he told me about the protection spells that were on the door, and mentioned he had been in before"

Then it clicked, the children's book in the History of magic contained the first story of the Deathly Hallows. They are believed to be a myth, but The Hogwarts library is meant to contain every book imaginable.

 Even ones on myths.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does Theo Wright know.... and what could have sacred him half to death?

Follow me for any new updates on the book and leave your theory's in the comments. I love to read them. 

Hope you have a great day, stay safe.

T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
232K 15.1K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
607K 28.9K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...