FATED: Vani arranged wedding

By Fan_Fiction005

Veeranshu Singhani and Bani Sharma are two opposite individuals living a very different life. Nobody could ha... More

Opening Note
Poll Results||Characters
1. Veeranshu: past and now
2. Bani: past and now
3. Balwant is fed up and Ritu sacrifices Bani
4. Convincing Bani and Veer
5. First impressions
6. Deal
7. Date?
8. Understanding each other
9. Jealousy and likings
10. Vani at the farmhouse
11. Engagement
12. Mehendi, sangeet and cold feet.
13. Haldi, the truth and the runaway Bride.
14. Revelations, acceptance and marriage?
15. The saviour and the wedding
17. Post-wedding rituals and reception
18. Party gone wrong
19. New life and new problems
20. Shrewd people get screwed in the end
21. Love and lust
22. A nag's trap
23. A husband's wrath
24. Vani in Cali (18+)
25. Tara's wedding
New Book? Poll Please!
26. Epilogue
27. Bonus Chapter
New Book Teaser
NEW BOOK

16. First night

1.6K 192 92
By Fan_Fiction005

Veeranshu Singhania groaned in frustration. It had been ten minutes! Full ten minutes since he had been waiting outside his room while his sweetheart, finally his wife, was inside the room. His cousins had blocked his entry into the room.

D: Bhai jaise Mehek, Dehek aur Meera ne milkr aapke jutte chupaye and phir badle me paise liye, waise hi hume bhi chahiye...

V: oye namuno, vo rasam hoti hai, tum jo kr rahe ho vo bakwas hai...

P: Nahi bhai! Badi maa ne kaha tha, isse 'baadh-rukai' kehte hai.

V: Sb ke sb mere romance ke dushman! Ab ye nayi rasam kahan se aa gayi? Kitne paise chahiye?

Veer threw his wallet towards Daksh and Ponky.

V: Chalo ab haato, jaane do..

D: Waah! Bhai..poora wallet de diya, bade dildaar ho...

P: Dildaar nahi hai bhai, besabra hai...

Both laughed and teased Veer. After a few seconds, Veer grabbed both by the neck and threw them away. Daksh and Ponky landed away from the door. Veer quickly got in and smirked at his brothers, bidding them bye.

Veer turned and what he saw next caused his breath to get hitched. Their room was covered in beautiful flowers and candles. On the edge of the bed, Bani was sitting in all her wedding finery. She smiled at him but Veer could see get growing discomfort at the heavy attire.

...................

Bani was sitting in her all her glory when she saw Veer enter. Her mouth went dry as she took in the man, now her husband, in black and gold shervani. He looked edible, extremely handsome. She gave him a smile, wondering if her fatigue made it look forced.

Veer took long, confident strides towards her and she rose out of the bed. Veer stood in front of her.

V: Congratulations on your new status, Mrs Singhania.

B: Thank you, Mr. Singhania. Congratulations to you too...

They held each other arms and got lost in each other eyes. Veer moved closer and placed a long, loving kiss on her forehead. Bani closed her eyes, welcoming the warm feelings. Veer's fingers cupped her face, slowly caressing her cheeks. His hands reached for her nose pin and he took it off. Bani blushed red at the thought what would happen now. After all, her sisters and Noor had told her last night, in great detail to her discomfort, that what could happen. Veer's hand slowly undid her earrings and he picked her up.

However, to Bani's surprise, instead of making her lie down the bed, Veer made her sit in front of the mirror. He carefully unpinned her dupatta and undid the Gajra. He then removed her hair out of the bun, gently massaging her scalp which was throbbing due to being held so tightly for so many hours. He carefully eased her out of the jewels. Bani's felt a rush of emotions. Veer truly wasn't in it for her body but for her soul. Seeing him care for her comfort turned her on more than any intimacy could. This was a different kind of intimacy, one that satisfied the soul.

Bani recalled physical relationship wasn't a part of the deal but she also felt the deal was void the moment Veer disclosed his biggest secret to her. She felt that he wanted her for forever. Well, she hoped that was the case because she definitely wanted him for a long long time.

V: Gharwali?

B: Gharwali?

V: Haan, gharwali. Man taras gaya tha tumhe ye bulane ke liye...ab sharmao mt, please change into something comfortable. And remove your makeup, it is not good for your skin. Specially since your skin is so sensitive.

Bani nodded with tears in her eyes. She took the small bag and headed towards the washroom. She stopped and came back.

B: Veeranshu?

V: Kya hua? Kuch chahiye?

Bani moved her head in a no and came closer. She stood on her toes and pecked his cheeks.

B: thank you. You don't know how good you are.

Bani left and Veer stood rooted at his spot, his cheeks redder than Bani's dupatta at the moment.

.....................................

Veer laid on his bed. He was extremely happy and at peace today. He felt like a traveller in a dessert who had just found an oasis. Like a saint having met god. His reverie was broken by the washroom door opening.

B: Veeranshu..apni ankhe band karo..

V: Kya?

Veer got up.

B: arey band karo, aur badi nahi...

V: Pr hua kya hai..

B: Vo kissi ne mere kapde badal diye. Mere night suit nahi hai...kissi bacche ki hai shayad.

V: Bacche ke? Tum bahar aao sweetheart.

B: Nahi...

V: Relax love, trust me?

Bani slowly nodded and came out. She looked everywhere but at Veer. The man however had eyes only for her.

She stood in a yellow, flimsy night wear. Her face was red and without makeup. To Veer, that was more beautiful that having any makeup on.

V: You look unreal Bani..

B: Stop it Veeranshu...pata hai mera suitcase to kl ayega lekin bag me aaj raat ka saman tha and night suit maine khud rakha tha lekin kissi ne sb badal diya aur sbse zyada covering night suit yahi milla mujhe....

Bani pouted slightly and Veer chuckled. He did not want to imagine how Bani would look in other night suits. They must be lingerie, he thought. He took her hand and made her sit next to him. He noticed how Bani tugged at her clothes, uncomfortable. The straps kept sliding off her shoulders and her cleavage was at display no matter how she tried. Her legs were full on display. She would tug to cover them and then pull her top back up because the tugging would spill her cleavage out more.

Veer gulped and closed his eyes. He went to his cupboard and got a plain black t-shirt out.

V: Sweetheart ye lo..

B: Kyu?

V: For your sanity and mine, please change.

Bani blushed and mumbled a thank you. She went in an came back wearing the t-shirt which covered her chest properly and reached mid-thigh. Bani wouldn't wear something like this but having worn that, she felt comfortable in this. Also, it smelled like Veer, which was a bonus.

Veer and Bani sat on the bed. Bani looked at him with admiration. They began talking while Veer started massaging her shoulders. They discussed how they loved their wedding and slowly the conversations became more smooth and their comfort level grew.

B: Waise! Cheelu..

V: (shy) bolo sweetheart.

B: I have so many questions!

V: ask away.

B: Were you born like this?

V: Obviously! What do you mean?

B: Oh! I don't like spider-man, you got bit by a kite and...

V: ha! I am not a hero sweetheart. Mai villain hi thik hoon..

B: awe! (pulls his cheeks)..mere liye to tum Hero hi rahoge....(gets awkward and pulls her hands back)...waise that means everyone in your family.

V: My actual family? Yes. Chandrakala is human and her son is a nag.

B: NAG?

V: Haan baba! His dad was one.

B: Oh...I am scared of stupid crawling things...

V: haha...I partially agree Gharwali...he is stupid but you don't need to be scared of him..

B: I don't need to be scared of anything with you by my side..

Bani smiled and turned to face him. Now, she also kept her hands on his shoulders and started to massage, they both are rubbing each other's shoulder.

B: Tum bhi to thak gaye hoge....now leave my shoulders, I am feeling much better.

Veer smiled and ruffled her hair. He laid down on his stomach and gestured Bani.

B: Are you sure?

V: 100%..

Bani carefully got on his back and started walking. Her weight felt good and Veer's tense muscles began to feel relived.

V: Oh shit! Gharwali...It feels so good...haan wahi pr...go down...yes.

Outside their room, Ponky and Daksh were standing with cups near their ears.

D: Andr to aag lagi hai...

P: Lekin awaz khali bhai ki kyu aa rahi hai..

Arijit: hey! You two? Kya kr rahe ho? Aur kitchen kahan hai, I needed water.

Both Daksh and Ponky blushed and rushed away. Arijit got confused and left as well.

................

The newlywed spent their night filled with Bani's inquisitive questions and goofing around. Their comfort level grew by leaps and bounds. A while later, Bani yawned and Veer asked if she would be comfortable with sharing the bed, if not he wouldn't mind taking the couch.

Bani pulled him next to him and kept her head on his chest.

B: You are such a gentleman. Thank you. I needed time to develop our relationship further aur tum bina bole samaj gaye. Thank you.

V: I will always think of you Bani. You are a person, I will never make you feel less but kbhi ye thank you naam ki formality humare beech nahi aani chahiye..

B: (smiles in half sleep) goodnight gharwale...

V: (beams at her) goodnight gharwali...

...................................

So how many hearts broke at it not being an 18+ content? Forgive me? 

xoxo

Precap: post wedding rituals and reception

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 6.4K 38
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
90.3K 6.4K 39
Its a dark love story of Vani. Veer married bani for taking his revenge.
41.3K 4.7K 113
In the towns of Lucknow, ASI Samairaa Vashisht is a recently appointed officer. She has been told to train under SI Karishma Singh. What twists and t...
21K 1.5K 30
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...