la famiglia è per sempre

By lilyeteller

At birth she had the most powerful and dangerous man wrapped around her finger, and a army waiting if she eve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
New Book

Chapter 14

4.1K 117 9
By lilyeteller

(A/N: First off I wanna say sorry for the wait, it's been honestly one of the worst weeks, I put myself in a mental hospital after I tried to Unbirth myself, but I'm better now, now onto the story.)

Estella POV:
I was walking into the hospital along side my brothers. Today I was having the surgery to give Greyson my bone marrow. I was really nervous, although I tried to act strong for my brothers. I never liked hospitals, especially I didn't like surgery.

"Stel, you gonna be okay?" Soren asked.

I nodded as we checked in.

"Okay, so we will be giving them anesthesia, they should be under for about two hours." The doctor told us.

I nodded as I layed in the bed. "You're so brave Principessa." Xavier told me caressing my cheek.

"Ok, we're going to put the IV in now." I held Sam's hand as they inserted the needle. Quickly my vision blurred and I was out cold.

I came to in a dark room.

Did they turn the light out?

I fluttered my eyes open to see I wasn't in my hospital bed anymore. I was in a dark, dingy cell. Next thing I noticed was I was only in my bra and underwear.

God please no.

Tears started flowing from my cheeks, I was terrified to say the least. I was looking around for a possible escape route when the door opened.

A man around thirty looking walked in, smirking. "Hello Estella." I quickly covered myself. "Oh no need for that love, we will be getting more intimate soon."  He opened the cell and started walking towards me, I walked back until I hit the wall. "Oh no need to fear," he touched my hair and started twirling it. I whimpered as he moved his finger to my jaw. "I'm Francisco, and I really am going to hate whats about to happen." I gasped at his words, suddenly a group of men walked in, holding weapons. "Have at her men, but try not to ruin her pretty little face...too much." Francisco said smirking while walking out, leaving me to be tortured.

Xavier POV:
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES GONE!" I yelled at the doctors who just informed me some 'nurse' took my baby sister to god knows where.

Immediately I gathered my men, I sent half out to the streets, knocking on doors, the rest were doing everything they could to find where she was taken.

God I can't loose her too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.8K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
462K 9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

638K 16K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
In the middle By D

Teen Fiction

11K 200 65
Zoie has never asked help from nobody. Practically raising herself while her mums away working, but when a new family moves to LA Zoie gets caught up...