Lost Paradise | BOOK 1

By -aerinicolettepark

Lost Paradise 1/?? Jujutsu Kaisen and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover Mafia Boss Dazai au // Soukoku JJK × Souko... More

Disclaimer / Opening Note
𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎
000|𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘
002 | 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
003 | 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕
005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒
006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊
009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐
010 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
011 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
013 | 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
015 | 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
016 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
017 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3
019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4
020 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 5
021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
023 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎
024 | 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
025 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
026 | 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...
028 | ...𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
029 | 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍
031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎
032.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (1)
033 | 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍
034 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝
034.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (2)
035 | 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
036 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
037 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 // 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
039 | 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
Synopsis / Ending note
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)
IMPORTANT
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (7)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (8)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (9)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (10)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (14)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (17)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (20)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (21)
It's getting difficult to love you, my home
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (23)

008 | 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

4.7K 242 151
By -aerinicolettepark

The warm breeze of the early morning wind.

A man in a long black trenchcoat walks the grassy roads of the cemetery, a basket in his hands.

He stopped by a particular grave, resting at the foot of a tree.

He smiled, a sincere yet somber smile.

A smile that vividly expresses all his hidden emotions. An emotional side of the cold hearted man, he only showed to a number of people.

"Hey, Odasaku" Dazai Osamu greeted "sorry I couldn't keep my promise."

~~~~~

Report: July 2018
In West Tokyo city, at the eishu juvenile detention center
The sky above the exercise yard...

An unnamed apparation of potential special grade was witnessed by multiple Non-Jujutsu sorcerers. Since it was deemed an emergency, three first year students were sent to the scene.

Multiple curses ranging from grades 1-4 are suddenly spread out in the city of Yokohama, no other sorcerer is allowed there.
Private investigations are invalid as casualties due to curses spike up about 5% of the population. In order to not interfere with the Port Mafia; Special grade sorcerer Dazai Yukiko is sent to the scene.

Out of those four students, one died

~~~~~~

Three first year students, Itadori Yuuji, Fushiguro Megumi and Kugisaki Nobara as well as assistant manager Ijichi Kiyotaka all stood before Detention Building 2 where the potential special grade curse was residing. Five inmates as well as the curse are currently trapped inside.

"I'm still not sure what the Special Grade thing is all about." Inquired Itadori.

Ijichi sighed but nevertheless explained the classification of curses as easily as he can. Probably referring to the handwritten guide Yukiko gave him before leaving for Yokohama again today.

That girl as her predictions...

"Normally," said Fushiguro "a jujutsu sorcerer will be assigned to a curse of similar grade."

"Gojo-sensei or Dazai would probably be called in today for example."

"Speaking of... Since Gojo-sensei is on a business trip..." Muttered Nobara "Yukiko is a special grade sorcerer right? Why didn't they send her?"

"Unfortunately, Dazai-san is currently in a mission in Yokohama, multiple curses of different grades (particularly 1-4) have mysteriously appeared and is causing havoc all across the city." The older man explained.

"That's weird" said the pink haired male "shouldn't they send groups of sorcerers instead of putting all the work on Dazai?"

"Dazai is the only sorcerer who could enter and exorcise Yokohama without being killed or targeted by the Port Mafia." Fushiguro explained briefly.

"Oh I guess that's reasonable but..."

The two other sorcerers and assistant manger stared at him.

"What's the Port Mafia?"

~~~~~

Mangled flesh scattered around the complex as the second grade bursts.

Yukiko sighed tiredly having exorcising the tenth curse that spread out in Yokohama. She only arrived about an hour ago.

"I'm sorry Dazai-san I had no idea the amount of curses would be this many" Higuchi apologized through her earpiece.

The blonde haired woman had suggested to give her communications in order for both of them to easily navigate the city.

"It's fine" the younger female sighed "I'm well aware of the very reason why I'm the only sorcerer here."

She now ran through walls of alleyways and buildings her ability activated to keep her in step.

"ꫝꪮ᭙ ꪖ𝓽ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝓽ꪮᦔꪖꪗ ¿ "

A second grade curse appeared before her, making Yukiko grimace at its appearance.

"Cursed ability deployment..." She mumbled. The blue outline of her ability was slowly turning purple as it combines with her technique. "Merge."

She lifted herself into the air and the curse shoots its tentacle to grab her.

Using its tentacle as leverage the brown haired shaman closed distance bringing her fist and punching through the second grade curse.

It was destroyed upon impact.

"Sixth Second grade curse exorcised." Yukiko informed "where to next?"

"I lowered a curtain near the shopping district." Said Higuchi "There might be a potential special grade, please see to it immediately."

"Any news from the mafia? They're not after my tail since I'm going all around in public right?"

On the other side of the Higuchi pursed her lips. "Fortunately no. But please be careful, I think the Black Lizard has caught upon us." She whispered.

The earpiece beeped signaling that Yukiko lost connection, the action made the older woman knit her eyebrows in worry.

She was standing in the middle of the shopping district, just in front of the shop where the detected potential special grade curse was in.

The sound of rushing footsteps came to her direction making her look at her left.

Higuchi was perplexed.

'Why are Tachihara and Gin here?' She wondered to herself. She was sure only she, the boss and Chuuya knows about her mission to assist their daughter.

"Higuchi?" The male asked questioningly "what are you doing here?"

"The boss sent me to deal with the curses since I'm the only one who can see them in the organization." The woman said truthfully. "What are YOU two doing here?" She raised an eyebrow, her phone having the brown haired sorcerer already on speed dial in case of an emergency.

"Akutagawa is tracking down the sorcerer that's going around the city." Tachihara explained, momentarily Higuchi's eyes widen, it did not go unnoticed by Gin.

"He has her targeted and has already laid a trap-"

"Shit-"

~~~~~~

Three first years stare at the incomplete domain before them.

Looking back only to see how the door they came from disappeared.

Kugisaki and Itadori started acting ridiculous. Not knowing what to do they danced around singing "what to do? What to do?" In spite of the serious situation.

Well they fawned over Fushiguro's devine dog after being informed that it remembers the scent of the exit.

Who's proud of the doggo? They are of course.

"Will both of you take this seriously?" The ravenette snapped.

"You're so reliable Fushiguro!" Yuuji exclaimed "you saved a lot of people! Including me!"

Momentarily the ravenette fell into a silence.

"Let's go." He called out.

All three of them ran to a hallway. Navigating their way across the domain.

Only to end up in an incredibly gruesome scene.

Bodies of the convicts mutilated and twisted in all different directions.

The metallic scent of blood prominent in the area.

"We're bringing the body back." Itadori declared as he read the name tag of one of the bodies.

The name the woman cried out from before they entered the facility.

A weeping mother, concerned for the wellbeing of her son.

Kugisaki opened her mouth to argue but was held back by Fushiguro who gripped the pink haired male's uniform.

"We still have to confirm the the other two are dead." He stated.

"Leave him."

~~~~~~

"Say Odasaku,"

Dazai sat on the ground his back resting against the tombstone.

"You once told me I'd find my reason to live once I entered the light." He hummed.

"I did, I found my happiness." Osamu confessed "However, to protect that happiness, I have to come back to the mafia." He sighed.

"Hey Odasaku, I would like you to meet my daughter one day..."

Dazai closed his eyes as the warm calming breeze of the wind blows through the entire field, he could imagine that his story has reached his cherished friend somehow.

"And given if we were in a different situation, would you have been her godfather?"

~~~~~~

Her connection was cut off for some reason.

"Hello?" She tapped the earpiece twice before dodging as a sharp thing attempted to pierce her in half.

"There you are jujutsu sorcerer." A deep voice coughed out.

Yukiko swiftly landed on the a ground and unfortunately an alley with a dead end.

In front of her was a man clad in black and behind him was several sharp shooters all pointing their guns at her.

"You..." The man sneered at her and furrowed his n̶o̶n̶ e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ eyebrows "why do you look so much like him?"

Bungo stroll

"Stare" Itadori and Kugisaki simultaneously mumbled as Ijichi repeatedly bowed whilst talking on the phone.

He was informed of their observation when the dyed ginger haired girl inquired about it.

After explaining why he does that as a reflex he encourages the three first years to try balancing their phone with their shoulder.

Fushiguro was able to do it successfully.

Itadori too.

Nobara was unable to do it as her phone fell to the ground as soon as she did.

"NO!"

Well... Um...

Since they wanted to involve their other classmate who's in a different mission, Itadori decided to ring Yukiko.

"Yoohoo~ Yukiko speaking, what's the matter Yuuji-kun?" They hear the brunette answer.

"Dazai-chan can you balance your phone with your shoulder? Asking for a friend" the pink haired male chuckled.

"Oooh I'd love to do that but I'm currently in a situation right now"

"How are you even answering your phone?" Asked Fushiguro his brows furrowed.

"Oh! Hi Megumi~ and to answer your question, I'm using my ability hehe~"

"Cheater!" Nobara cried.

On the other side of the phone Yukiko chuckled. Kicking a bullet back to the sniper that attempted to shoot her down.

The man winced in pain as Yukiko's phone floated beside her surrounded by blue energy.

"I've got to go." She informed " Please stay safe you three. Especially you Yuuji."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
303K 19.1K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
13.7K 487 23
POV: You are the wife of Alvar Lorentz. You are involved in the laboratory explosion that took your husband's life and left Luca Balsa with severe br...
22K 392 11
"She's Dottore's ex-wife!? There's no way that a sweet woman like her would be married to Dottore." "That lady is one of the Eleven Spirits and had c...