The Florida plan (BOOK IS BE...

vicky07831 द्वारा

George is the son of the president of England and wishes to be a normal 17 year old going to school and when... अधिक

Wishes come true
Lets go
Suprise
Caught
What happend
Punishment
What did you do
Hatred
Let the fun begin
Unexpected
Mellohi
Not what it seems
I think i like him
Stressful
Goodbye
Ouch
Plan chirp
Kiss
Mine
Gone
Complicated
Discovered
Melting
Boyfriend
Secret
Deadly love
Love
Gunshot
Betrayal
Goodbye
57 hours
20 hours till destiny
Jealousy
Peace
Announcement

Feelings

1.3K 46 17
vicky07831 द्वारा

There is a small part that mentions self harm in this chapter.

George POV

"Dream open the door" Sapnap shouted banging on the door

I didn't know what was happening they just bought me along. It was bad, you could hear it in sapnap voice.

"Dream let's just talk" Bad pleaded

"Go away" was heard from the other room

"Dream I swear to god I will break this door open" Sapnap shouted as he banged harder on the door.

No response

"Call Techno, see if he can see anything in the room" Bad suggested

"Good idea" Sapnap responded

Who's Techno?

Sapnap grabbed a radio that was placed on his waist and pressed a button on top of the radio
"Sapnap what's wrong" a monotone voice was heard

"Look at the cameras in the staff room and see what Dream is doing"

"I can't he taped it"

"Fuck" sapnap said slapping a hand on his head. Sapnap looked so frustrated with himself.

"Why what happened"

"I'll tell you later, bye"

All of this because of Dream. What was he doing that made them so panicked and worried.

I was starting to get really impatient. I just wanted to go back to Wilbur and I was frustrated that I had go with them.

"Fuck this shit" I said grabbing the door handle

Sapnap and Bad looked at me confused. Before a word could be said I kicked the door open causing it to fall to the floor making a thudding noise.

I looked back at the two boys almost asking them if I'm aloud to come in, getting a slow nod from them in shock.

I searched the room looking for Dream. I saw a figure in the corner of the room with their knees in their chest shaking, it was Dream.
I ran to him crouching down and nudging him.

"Dream"

A hum was heard from him. He was holding his wrists firmly with his head still facing the floor. He wasn't wearing a mask yet it still shocked me when I realized that he wasn't.

Sapnap ran to him pushing me to the side." Dream let me see your wrists"

That when I realized what was going on. God how would I of said that, how was I so stupid. I shook away the thought and waited for Dream to reveal his wrists.

"No"

"Let me see them please" Sapnap pleaded.

In defeat, He let go of his wrist and pulled down his sleeve revealing his marks still fresh and bloody. Guilt started to consume me.

"Bad get George out of here now" Sapnap shouted

Bad walked to me but stood there as he saw what was in dreams wrist. He came back to reality and grabbed me directing me to the door.

"Is he going to be okay" I asked as Bad rushed me out of the room. Was he going to be okay? Why am I so concerned, it's not your business George, I reminded myself.

He didn't respond to my question and just carried on taking me to Wilbur. This time I didn't want to go back to Wilbur like i did before, I wanted to make sure that Dream was okay, why? Well I felt this sense of care towards him after I saw what happened to him.

Sapnap POV

I hugged him tightly embracing him. He put his head on the crook of my neck. Muffled cries were heard, I knew that I would get a wet patch on my jumpsuit but I didn't care, all I cared was if my best friend was okay.

"Sapnap" Dream sniffled lifting his head revealing his red, puffy eyes

"Yes"

"I don't want him to die"

"He won't, we will figure something out" I said not knowing exactly If he would make it out.

He nodded agreeing but stopped and looked at me. "Wait how did you know about my wrists?"

"Dream I caught you a couple of times but didn't say anything because of how you would react"

"Oh" he said putting his head back on my shoulders

The room went silence as we sat on the floor holding each other. I had to try and stop his dad from dying again but I don't know how, I'll have to try and come up with something.

"Dream we have to patch you up" I said letting go of Dream and standing up holding a hand out to Dream.

He stood up not saying a word then sitting down on the couch and resting his arms to the side giving me more access to them.

I started to patch him up making sure that it was well cleaned so that it wouldn't get infected.

George's POV

"Hey George what happened?" Wilbur asked as I walked in

"Nothing they just wanted me to go with them as they didn't trust me"

"Ok" Wilbur said knowing that I was lying

The whole time I was with Wilbur I could not stop thinking about Dream. I needed to see if he was okay and why he hurt himself. did I though?

Too much thinking was making me tired and as I was about to rest my head on Wilbur and close my eyes Bad walked in.

"George and Wilbur you need to get up and follow me so that I can take you back to the main room "

"Can we stay here longer I was just about to sleep" I responded

"No please follow me"

"Bu-"

"Is there a problem here" a voice out of no where spoke as it entered the library.

Dream.

"Dream" Bad looked at him a little shocked. "George is refusing to go" Bad complained.

"That's fine, George can stay with me, I need to talk to him but Bad you can take Wilbur back"

He was completely normal, like if what happened in the staff room didn't happen. How can someone do that.

"I swear If you hurt him, I will-"

"You will what Wilbur, hurt me? How? please enlighten me" Dream crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

God he was so hot when he was sarcastic. Wait what.

Wilbur didn't say a thing completely ignoring him and walking towards Bad whilst staring at Dream the whole time.

"Yeah that's what I thought bitch" Dream smiled satisfied with Wilbur reaction.

Dream didn't say a thing after Wilbur and Bad left and instead took of his mask, threw himself on the sofa with his hands behind his head and looked at the ceiling.

I just stood there fiddling with my arm and looked around awkwardly

"George you can sit down you know that right?"

I cleared my throat and walked to a sofa, making sure I was on the other side of the sofa. I patiently waited for him to speak.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Dream apologised as he turned his head so that it was facing me.
I shifted from my seat trying to ignore his heated stare at me.

"It's okay but why did you do it?"

He looked away from me and sighed heavily. He didn't say a thing and instead stood up. Good one George, so bold for what?

"Why did you hug me?" He questioned completely ignoring my question. It was way too far and I shouldn't of asked him that.

"It was an impulsive act and I wanted comfort and you were looking at me and I...I just thought that you would be okay with it but obviously you weren't"

"I mean of course I'm not, you hugged your fucking kidnapper, no one does that George"
He said rubbing his temple.

The words hit me like a truck, how was I so stupid in thinking that my kidnapper was going to give me comfort.

"Yeah I know and I'm sorry"

"I don't care if your sorry George, don't ever do that, I'm a fucking criminal and you should not be trying to get close to me ever"

Who the hell told him I wanted to get close with him.

"I'm not trying to get close with you, it happened and it's not like I kissed you so please don't tell me I'm trying to get close with you" I spat back

"Kissed you, what the hell is wrong with you" he looked at me like I was fucking crazy.

"Whatever, I'm not trying to get closer to you, that's all so don't say I am"

"So look at me and tell me that hug meant nothing" he stepped closer and leaned inches from me.

I couldn't say anything, I can't lie again, of course it meant something, the hug felt different and me saying that it didn't, I would be me lying to myself.

"Exactly" he said stepping away.

I couldn't hold it any longer.

"It's not my fault I can't control my feelings okay, I can't lie to you and say that it was nothing, it felt good. There is that what you wanted to hear?" I finally let it all out regretting it seconds later.

Stupid. fucking. Feelings.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Roommates // DNF Sam द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1M 26.5K 41
DNF college AU George is in the middle of his first year of college, but ends up transferring to a new school midyear. He's excited for the change, a...
114K 3.7K 20
When George moves to America, he needs to get used to everything. His new high school, all new people, his whole new life. George is scared for getti...
Project 404 [DNF] Ankos द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

32.1K 1.2K 31
"No way in hell! I'm not kidnapping an innocent college student!" Dream exclaimed and he heard Sapnap agreeing beside him. "I'm not asking you to do...