The Emerald Archer

By JimmyNelson7

Izuku Midoriya is the Green Arrow. I own nothing in this story More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Not a Ch
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22

Ch 18

805 21 0
By JimmyNelson7

After escaping the police station Izuku continued to make his way through dark alley ways as to stay hidden long enough to get to his miniature base that he had set up in the city just in case he ever needed more supplies or to hide from the cops like he is trying to do now. Izuku made his way down every single dark alley and didn't go anywhere near the main streets of Mustafar. It took a while for him to get to his destination but Izuku eventually made it and was now standing in front of a brick wall in a dead end alley at least that's what Izuku wants people to think it is but the brick wall is actually the door to his city base of operations. Izuku went to go and open the door not wanting to be out in the open longer then he had to but as soon as he was about to reach to unlock the door a voice came out of nowhere from right behind him. Izuku could tell it was a mans voice so he knew he didn't have to worry about dealing with a quirk but Izuku could also tell by the mans voice that he was definitely going to be trouble.

???: well well well what do we have here? Looks like I'm going to have a good pay day.

The man could tell just by looking at Izuku's exercise clothes that he had money but unfortunately that is all the man could tell about Izuku. Izuku then turned and looked at the man in front of him seeing that he had a fairly decent build and was definitely taller the him but none of that bothered Izuku even a little bit.

Izuku: I suggest that you walk away now because I'm not in the mood to teach you a lesson at the moment.

The man was a little taken a back by Izuku's words but eventually refocused himself and continued making his way towards Izuku.

???: oh are you going to teach me a lesson little man?

Izuku: no lesson today just punishment.

This time the man was starting to get pissed that he wasn't being taken seriously.

???: you think I'm playing a game kid?!!!?

Izuku: no I think you're a joke.

???: joke!!! I'll show you who's a joke!!!

The man then charges at Izuku with his fist drawn back ready to hit him when he gets close. Izuku lets the man get as close as he wants and when the man through his attack Izuku side stepped the punch and in one movement Izuku placed his hand on the mans face and tripped him while pushing his head into the concrete knocking him out. With that finally taken care of Izuku checked to see if the man was ok and after seeing that he was went inside of his miniature base of operations. After shutting the door Izuku flipped on the lights to the place and took a quick look around the room.

Izuku: this place has gotten pretty dusty, well I guess that makes sense seeing as I haven't been here in a month or two.

Izuku then made his way over to the computer that he had set up in the base just in case and began to turn it on.

Izuku: time to start looking for the man who is framing me and maybe even figure out why he is doing it in the first place.

Izuku started off by looking for new articles that matched the killers mo of killing his victims by shooting them with black arrows. The closest thing that Izuku could find though was murders that involved killings with arrows but no arrows were ever recovered at the scene and there has never been any visual evidence ether. Even if there wasn't Izuku knew that this had to be the same person as the likeliness of there being more then one killer that uses a bow with extreme accuracy is slime at best.

Izuku: if this is my guy then why is it that he is now not covering his tracks, was it truly to frame me?

Izuku continued to thank about it for a little bit.

Izuku: I've been stuck on a island for three years and then when I got back I focused on training myself and taking back my fathers company so I couldn't have gotten on his bad side. Of course he could have been hired to kill the Green Arrow and the murder was meant to get me out into the open or maybe he is an archer/mercenary who just wants to test his skills against another archer. That last one could be true considering, not to toot my own horn but I am a pretty good archer.

Izuku then got up out of his desks chair and started to pace around the room.

Izuku: the only way to fully figure this out is to actually go out there and look for the archer but I don't have my suit or my bow.

Izuku then began to think about what he could do when an idea come to him but the idea was risky and might even get him thrown back into prison. Even knowing that Izuku also knee that this was pretty much his only option and he would just have to risk it. So Izuku walked back over to his desk and opened the top drawer to pull out a burner phone that he had stored away for emergencies and this qualified as one. Turning on the phone Izuku dialed the number to the person that he hoped would believe was innocent and would be willing to help him.

Izuku: I just hope she picks up.

The phone began to ring and continued to ring for a little bit before the person on the other side picked up and from the tone of her voice she did not sound to happy.

???: who the hell is this!

Izuku: Katsumi it's me.

Katsumi: Izuku?!?

Izuku: yeah.

Katsumi: Izuku what the hell is going on? Why were you arrested for murder and why did you escape?

Izuku: I don't know everything myself but what I can tell you is that I didn't do it and that I'm being set up.

Katsumi: set up, who would be trying to set you up?

Izuku: I don't really know, my guess is that it's another archer who is try to call me out and challenge me.

Katsumi: call you out, you just said he was trying to set you up.

Izuku: listen I'm basing all of this off of very little information.

Katsumi: I see.

Izuku: Katsumi I need to know if you believe that I'm innocent?

Katsumi: of course I do, I've known you for a long time Izuku and I know that you're not a killer.

Izuku: good, I'm glad to here that because I need your help.

Katsumi: what do you need?

Izuku: the reason I broke out of police custody is because I need to catch this other archer but to do that I need my gear.

Katsumi: are you saying that you want me to steal your stuff from UA because that could be very difficult?

Izuku: no, I actually want you to go to my dorm room and get an old chest that is under my bed and bring it to me.

Katsumi: sure I can do that but what's inside of it that you need?

Izuku: inside of the box is all of the gear that I used back when I was on the island.

Katsumi: so you're going to use the same stuff that you did on the island to fight this guy?

Izuku: yes.

Katsumi: but isn't that a little dangerous I mean all of the stuff you used on the island you had to make yourself so they probably won't be as good as the other archers stuff that is most likely professional made.

Izuku: I know but this is my only option so I'm just going to have to risk it.

The phone was quite for a second until Katsumi finally spoke again.

Katsumi: fine, I don't like though.

Izuku: thank you Katsumi.

Katsumi: it's fine just where do I meet you?

Izuku then told Katsumi where to go to meet up and she said she would be there at midnight so that she runs less of a risk of getting caught. Katsumi then hung up the phone leaving Izuku alone in his hide out to think more on the situation that is is currently in at the moment.

Izuku mind: what is it that you truly want with me archer?

Meanwhile perched on the edge of a tall building that overlooks the whole city sat the dark archer just waiting for Green Arrow to make his move.

DA: I know you got my message and now it's time for me to wait for you to come but don't keep me waiting to long Izuku Midoriya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 155 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
3.3K 86 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
2.9K 60 6
The Midoriya twins always dreamt of becoming heroes, but after Izuku is kidnapped and separated from his sister, they both become heroes sooner th...
160K 3.4K 10
This story contains very mature themes. I don't own characters or pictures in this story.