TROUBLE | Sirius Black

By OliverPotterr

UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the s... More

CASTING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Epilogue
Deleted Ideas
NEW BOOK

XXIX

5.8K 166 296
By OliverPotterr

╭──── ✩ ────╮
PETER
╰──── ✩ ────╯

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

"OUT OFF ALL THE possible names we have to choose from, all you can come up with is 'Sirius Jr.'!" I giggled, running my hands through his long raven hair while his head sat lightly in my lap.

We had been going over names for hours, Lyra being our final decision for a girl— while we still had not come up with one for a boy. There were so many amazing options, but for some reason I felt that I just couldn't choose.

"Yes, and I've also thought of mini Padfoot." He quipped, tackling time to the old couch and placing an abundance of sloppy kisses on my stomach— which had grown in size; leaving me with a noticeable baby bump.

I was about four months now, knowing my symptoms had started around one month before we actually found out about the baby— and I couldn't be happier knowing I was carrying a future baby marauder in my belly.

"No." I stated, faking seriousness but ultimately failing when I saw the cute puppy dog eyes he was sending me. I giggled, patting him lightly before he transfigured into a black shaggy dog. Making me shriek from the sudden change.

I groaned, "sometimes I forget I'm literally married to a mutt." I chuckled, eliciting a playful grown from the dog, as I pulled him up to cuddle— "but I like doggies so it's ok." I quipped childlike, as I snuggled with him.

Before I knew it, he shifted back and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek— and then one on my stomach, "a kiss for each of my sweet girls." He playfully stated, before running off the the kitchen.

"Girls?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at his abrupt remark about the babies gender. The truth was, neither of us were brave enough to go and see if it was actually a boy or a girl— given we were fugitives and all.

"Yeah, father's intuition.." he chuckled, preparing what smelt like dinner for the three of us. Every scent that lingered in this small shack made me nauseous— even if it may be the most delicious.

Plugging my nose, I entered the kitchen with a look of disgust on my face. What was I supposed to do about all these scents flying about?

Turning his attention away from the eggs on the stove, the ones we stole from a nearby shop— her turned his attention towards me. His gaze was sweet, loving; admiring every curve and crevice of my body.

These little moments had been happening for the past two months— his eyes would wander my body; stopping right on my stomach; before he walked over, kneeled down, and pressed a light kiss to it.

And each time it melted my heart.

Later, the two of us found ourselves sitting on the couch; two copies of the daily prophet in our hands. The front page was all about us, and how nine months ago, the two of us had managed to escape one of the most secure prisons known to the wizarding world.

"We're bloody famous." I chuckled, looking over my paper, and seeing a precious smile overcome his face— his nose crinkling and his eyes sparkling in the dim light of the shack.

He was pretty.. if you could call a boy that. During these times, it was unlikely a man would partake in being called such a feminine word.. but it was true, Sirius Black is pretty..

Leaning forward, I let my hand fall to his cheek— while I straddled his lap. Usually, this position was sexual, something I didn't when I was needy for him.. but now, in this moment; it brought me back to when we were kids..

When I would playfully tackle him to the bed, then spill all my wonderful secrets to him;  when James walked in, looking at the situation the wrong way.. those times were good, everyone was here; everyone was together.

And now it was just us, the two of us; alone in this small shack.. for as long as we could stay hidden. I didn't mind the place, given I was fixing it up a bit everyday— to the point that now, it kind of looked like a decent home.

But,

I couldn't raise a kid here.

I couldn't raise a child, and tell them they aren't aloud to go up to the local market to play— or attend the wizarding school that resided only ten minutes away.

But

I would be raising a kid here.

I would be raising the child Sirius and I formed together. In this small broken house, with the local market just up the hill— and the wizarding school only minutes away..

This was life now, life as a fugitive.

"You alright darling?" He questioned from my lap, while placing his hand above my own on my cheek— the warmth from it sending shivers up my body.

I thought for a moment, wondering if I should confess my feelings about our whole situation.."Just.. thinking I guess." I mumbled, adjusting myself so that my head lay on his chest— taking in the rest of his bodies warmth.

He face shifted to a frown, "love, I've been your husband for more than a decade. I think I would know when you're upset, so tell me." He chuckled, kissing my forehead lightly— before lifting my head up to meet his gaze.

"I-" the words falling from my lips came to a stop, when the sound of hushed voices echoed from outside. Panic quickly took me over, my eyes wide— mirroring Sirius'

"Someones down there." I whispered, my body becoming numb— and my heart practically beating out of my chest. I was terrified, scared of what might happen next.

"Let's go check it out.." he mumbled, pulling the two of us off the old couch, and across the small living room— before we descended to creaky stairs. Attempting to stay as silent as possible. Transfiguring into our animagi forms on our way down; and through the passageway.

Together we exited the whomping willow, just as three teenagers came wandering down towards it— a bushy haired girl, who looked awfully sophisticated for her age; a messy haired red head who looked to be chasing after something, but came to a hault when he spotted us.

And then.. on his right was the spitting image
of James potter. His messy black hair; his round classes; fucking hell, he looked exactly like him.. except those eyes, I knew those eyes.. the green ones I would spill my secrets to, the green ones that would look down at me with so much love as I cried..

those were Lily's eyes..

"Harry, Hermione! Run! It's the grim!" The red head shouted, pointing at Sirius who sat beside me— seeming to be admiring the spectacled boy as well. I nearly scoffed at the red heads accusation, seeing as Sirius was nothing like the grim— at least to me.

But soon after the boy yelled, he fell into the hole that led to the shrieking shack— leaving Sirius and I no choice but to follow him. The room was dimmer than when we had left it, with only a few candles burning here and there.

But upon farther inspection, I spotted the red-headed boy sitting anxiously on the bed placed near the back wall— an animal of some sorts clutched in his hands. Then, as I let my gaze wander the animals body, my eyes stopped ok it's missing finger..

Peter fucking Pettigrew

Instantly, I shifted out of my animagus form, and tried to lunge at the rat— being haulted by a firm hand on my shoulder; I turned around, opening my mouth to argue, stopping when I saw him mouth 'not now'.

Then a crash came from the entrance, causing the two of us to shift our attention to the two children now standing in the room. Oblivious to the two of us in the corner, observing.

"Ron are you ok? Where's the dog? And that fox?" The girls voice questioned, I watched at her shoulder visibly relaxed when her eyes landed on him.. oh to be lovesick like that again.

The red-heads eyes flickered between Sirius and I, before he lifted his arm up to point at us, "Harry it's a trap, he's the dog, she's the fox, their animagi!" Ron shouted, earning us the attention of the two young teens who now had their focus primary on us.

The girl quickly jumped in front of harry, before pulling the red head up beside her— "if you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kiss us too!" She spat, pointing her wand towards us.

How brave, the girl was willing to sacrifice her own life for my godson— and if I hadn't already spotted the chemistry brewing between her and the Weasley, I would have been easily convinced she liked him. Though I knew now, she did love Harry— just more in a platonic way, like how I love James, or Remus.

Sirius stepped up beside me, "Only one will die tonight." He quipped, pulling one of the wands we had stolen out of his pocket. It wasn't the best thing, given the ingredients didn't fit him, but it was something.

"Then it'll be you." Harry shouted, raising his wand at my husband, "are you going to kill me harry?" He asked, looking curiously at the young boy before a spell shot the wand from his hand— and both our gazes fell to none other than Remus Lupin.

"Well, well, Sirius and Onyx. Looking rather rugged are we?" He stated, looking down at the two of us, " Finally the flesh reflects the madness within." He finished, smiling.

"You'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" I chuckled, before the tall man brought bother Sirius and I in for a hug—

"we found him." Sirius spat, gripping onto Lupins shoulders as he looked up at him with a desperate look in his eyes.

"I know." Replied,

"It's him."

"I understand."

"Let's kill him!" I cut in, turning towards the boy who held the rat in his hands. That first scoundrel that killed the first boy I ever counted as family..

"No! I trusted you! And all this time, you been his friend!?" The girl started, before turning to her friends, "he's a werewolf, that's why he's been missing classes!" She accused, earning not only an impressed look from Sirius, but also myself.

It had taken us nearly three years to figure out Mooneys little secret, and this girl found it out in less than one school year.

"I like her." I whispered to Sirius beside me.

"How long have you known?" Remus questioned, his expression turning into one of seriousness, "since Snape assigned the essay." She replied, crossing her arms in triumph.

"Well, well, well Hermione, you really are the brightest witch of your age, I've ever met." Remus hummed, looking at the girl with something along the lines of pride swimming in his eyes.

"Enough talk!" I but in, looking between Remus and the rat— knowing if we waited much longer we might miss our only chance of finally catching him.

"Come on let's kill him!" Sirius quipped,

"Wait!"

"We did our waiting Remus!" I started, feeling the venom drip from my voice, "twelve years of it, in Azkaban!" I finished, practically seething.

"Very well, kill him, but wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know." He stated, and he was right, Harry did have the right to know why we would be wanting to plan the murder of a man believed to be dead.

The three of us span around at the sound of the boy in questions voice, "I know why! You betrayed my parents! You're the reason they're dead." He admitted, shouting at Sirius and I.

"No Harry it wasn't them." Remus started, "Somebody did betray your parents.. but it was someone who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead." He finished, explaining the situation— which only made the boys head tilt in confusion.

"Who?"

"Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius and I spat the name in unison; the distaste for the man etched in our tone,

"he's in this room right now!" I quipped, "come out come out Peter!" I shouted maniacally, looking straight at the rat in Ron's arms.

His eyes were wide, unnatural for a rodent of such little mental capacity.. he knew he'd been caught, he knew what was coming— but before I could get the chance to act on my senses a spell shot from my right, "vengeance is sweet, how I hoped I'd be the one to catch you." Severus' boring voice drawled from the entrance.

His wand pointed towards me, "give me a reason, I beg you." He seethed, shoving the wand into the skin of my neck. It hurt, but I wouldn't show this dull man the pain he was causing me. Ever.

"Severus don't be a fool." Lupin cut in, attempting to pry the greasy man away from me, but to no avail.

"He can't help it-" Sirius started,

"-It's a habit." I finished,

"Shut up you two." Lupin spat, attempting to hide the smile that played at his lips— but I saw it, I saw the temptation to give in to our shenanigans once again.

"Be quiet yourself Remus." Sirius teased from behind me, bumping the werewolf lightly on the arm.

"Oh look at you two quarreling like an old married couple." Snape hissed, obviously annoyed by our playful banter.

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set!" I snapped, feeling his wand dig deeper into my neck, daring me to say another word

"I could do it you know, but why deny the dementors.. they're so longing to see you.." he purred, bringing his face deathly close to my own, I could almost smell the rotting of his disgusting heart.

His words sent fear through me, if I was to go back there.. not only would I loose myself.. or Sirius, but I would have to give up my baby as well— the last remaining piece to the family I never had..

"So I detect a flicker of fear? Oh yes.. the dementors kiss, one can only imagine what that could be like. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness.." he purred, but not before I whispered the one thing I hadn't admitted to anyone but Sirius.. "I'm pregnant you disgusting toe-rag." I hissed, watching his face twist into something resembling regret— before a spell hit him in the side; sending him barreling towards the back wall.

My eyes followed the line of the spell; landing on the boy with messy brown hair, and crooked glasses— Harry Potter.

"Harry! What did you just do!?"

"You attacked a teacher!"

But he ignored his friends and let his focus remain of Sirius, Remus, and I— "Tell me about Peter." He stated, still holding his wand tightly in his hand.

"He was at school with us, we thought he was our friend." Remus started,

"No Pettigrew is dead, you killed him." He stated, switching his attention to Sirius and I who simply lowered our heads at the accusation. Hearing those words fall from random strangers mouths hurt, but hearing your godson say it.. hearing him believe those lies that people had fabricated; was heart-aching..

"No he didn't!" Remus cut back in, "I thought so too, until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the map!" He finished, looking desperate for the boy to believe him.

"The map was lying then." Harry scoffed,

"The map never lies." The three of us stated simultaneously. It had become a habit, after someone had once mentions how our map showed their girlfriend cheating.. poor boy.

"He's alive!" Sirius shouted,

"And he's right there." I spat, pointing towards the rat seated in the ginger boys lap— his face contorting into fear.

"Me!? She's mental!" He shouted back, looking at me with wide eyes and gripping onto his rat tighter out of fear.

"No the rat!"

"Scabbbers? He's been in my family for..." the boy was cut off when Sirius cut in, "twelve years? Curiously long life for a common garden rat! He's missing a tow isn't he!?"

"So what?"

"All they could find of Pettigrew was a.."

"Finger!" Sirius and I shouted in unison, "the dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead!" Sirius stated, "and then he transferred into a rat!" He finished,

"Show me," Harry said, "give it to him Ron." He demanded, motioning towards the rat.

"What are you trying to do to him!" But before the boy could get an answer, the rat ran from his rat— scurrying along the wooden floor of the old shack... before someone in the room hit him with the counter spell for his transformation— revealing a rather... disgustingly horrid man to stand where it stood.

"Onyx..?" He stated, "Sirius? My old friends.." he quipped before turning to Harry and pulling the mortified boy in for a hug, "Harry look at you, you look so much like your father!" He chimed,

"How dare you speak to Harry!" Sirius shouted,

"How dare you talk about my brother in front of him!" He snapped, grabbing my wand from my pocket and aiming it at the horrid man.

"You sold lily and James to Voldemort, didn't you?!" Remus finished our line of questions, earning a slight nod from the rat.

"You have no idea of the weapons the dark lord possesses.. ask yourself, Sirius. What would you have done!?" He questioned,

"I would have died.. I would have died rather than betray my friends.."

The word pained me, yet they were true.. because I would as well. I would've left this cursed world, left the love of my life.. missed out on having this baby— all of it meant James and Lily lived...

I tuned out Peters pleas for Harry to spare him, finding it to difficult to hear the man talk about our old friend. The one I would've gave my life for... and the one who died because of a coward..

"You should've realized Peter, that if Voldemort didn't kill you, then we would." Remus spat, his chest heaving at the audacity of the man before him.

"No!" Harry yelled, running in front of the man, confusion ran through me.. why wouldn't he want this man dead as much as we did.

"Harry this man.."

"I know what he is, but we will take him to the castle-"

"Bless you-" Peter started, wrapping his arms around Harry, and pulling him to his chest.

"Get off!" He spat, "I said we'd take you to the castle.. after that the dementors can have you." He finished, pushing the man off him and watching him stumble back.

Remus held onto the man, pulling him through the exit and out into the cool night.. while the rest of us followed— Sirius and I pulling Harry to the side while the others looked after Pettigrew.

"It's beautiful isn't it.." I mumbled, admiring the view of the castle, while placing a hand on the boys shoulder.

"I remember the first time I walked through those doors.. it'll be nice to do it as a free man." Sirius stated, his eyes looking at the castle longingly..

"That was a noble thing you did Harry, he doesn't deserve it." I smiled, looking down at my godson..

"Well I just didn't think my dad would have wanted his two best friends... to become killers."

"Besides, dead, the truth dies with him."

"Alive, you're free."

"I don't know if you know, Harry... but when you were born, James and Lily made us your his parents." Sirius admitted, wrapping an arms over the boys shoulders.

"I know."

"I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle... but if you ever wanted a different home..." he offered,

"Yeah Harry, I know how horrid Petunia can be, and don't even get me started on her husband." I chuckled, also wrapping an arm around Harry— and looking over at Sirius.

"I'd love to-"

"Harry!" The girls voice shrieked from behind us— making the three of us spin around to face her; following where her finger pointed up to the glowing full moon.

"Oh my merlin.. REMUS!" I shouted, quickly running over to the man and wrapping my arms around him. Sirius followed, reassuring the where wolf that everything was going
ok.

But like every full moon, he was gone— replaced by a beast that wanted nothing more but to kill any man or woman that got in its path. Sirius and I where flung off him in separate directions— him flying over a hill; while I landed beside Harry, and his friends.

Harry ran off, running down to where Sirius had fallen.. "oh bloody hell, he really is just like his father." I groaned, earning a couple giggles from Hermione.

"You insolent-" Snape's voice came from beside me, making me shift my attention to the disgruntled man— attempting to hold back the laugh that threatened to escape.

"Oh pleade Severus, just shut up. Whatever you have to say, I'm sure no one here has any interest. Isn't that right?" I ask, earning a nod from both Ron and Hermione.

"Point proven."

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go save my husband from a werewolf." I groaned, turning to leave— but a hand grabbing my wrist stopped me.

"I'm not letting a pregnant woman go and fight a bloody werewolf." Snape stated, pushing back back over to the two children and walked back up to the castle.

I secretly stuck my tongue out behind his back, knowing he was right— but not wanting to admit to myself that Severus Snape had been right about something.

Then I saw it, the dementors.. hovering above one spot— the color drained from my face with fear.

"Sirius.."

I ran, faster than I ever had before— following the tracks made in the dirt.. until I came upon Harry and Sirius.. both of them laying flat on the rocks. I scurried down, placing my husbands head in my lap as I noticed Harry beginning to wake.

Then I felt the life draining from myself as well— each dementor slowly tearing away at the bits of happiness I had left.. the little pieces I had to spare ripped away from me just like that.

I woke up in a cell, fear striking me the moment I saw those iron bars; the stone wall. My eyes searched the place, until they landed on him.. Sirius.. I wasn't back there, I was still at Hogwarts..

"We are to receive the dementors kiss darling.. I'm sorry.." he voice broke with a sob, "I'm sorry... he got away, Peter got away." He cried, leaning his head back against the stone wall.

It felt like all hope was torn away from me in that single moment. Everything we had worked for in the past nine months taken away in a heartbeat.. everything, except the little miracle that was growing inside me.. everything except that little bit of hope I had left..

"Sirius.." I mumbled,

"Yes love?" He questioned, scooting closer to me. His eyes boring into my own with an intensity that only he could muster.

"Her name is Hope.." I mumbled, taking his hand into mine, and placing it on my stomach lightly.. "she's our last bit of hope we have in this world.. our last piece of happiness.. so it's only fitting." I stated, laying my head on his shoulder and looking through the metal bars.

"Our little Hope."

"Bombarda!"

And just like that, Sirius and I were freed from this little prison, and placed onto the back of buckbeak.. by none other than Harry and Hermione.

"I want to go with you.." Harry stated, grabbing onto our arms.

"One day, perhaps." Sirius stated,

"For some time, ours lives will be too unpredictable." I continued.. "And besides... you're meant to be here." I finished, kissing his head lightly.

"We will see you again Harry, and when we do, it will be forever this time." I stated, letting go of his hand and grabbing onto Sirius waist.

Where we were going? I had no clue.. hopefully somewhere the two of us could have our baby.. and live happily ever after.. with all of our friends..

Hope would be here soon, and I couldn't wait to show her what life truly could be like.

AUTHORS NOTE

This chapter is VERY long, but I wanted to put this whole scene in one— this will be the last chapter of this act and I'm so excited to see you all in the next— which will be during order of the Phoenix.

Along with writing act five, I will be going through and revising some of my writing— not changing the storyline; just making it all the more better for future readers

Also, I intended for this book to be solely smut, but ones I started getting more readers I figure this would be something I could run with— make it an actually story, and I hope I have lived up to that.

I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Milly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 933 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
2.2M 71.9K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
131K 2.8K 35
Juliet Crescent loved nothing quite as much as she loved the stars, and when she gets invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, b...
156K 3.3K 22
"Run! Before Remmy notices we ate his chocolate bars" "WE?" "You're guilty by association" ~ "We alwa...