โ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž || ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ...

By pcisonapple

{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her... More

~ info ~
~ playlists ~
~ intro ~
chapter 1 ~ thrift store trash
chapter 2 ~ fucking jackson
chapter 3 ~ cat got your tongue?
chapter 4 ~ fucking canada
chapter 5 ~ she's a druggie
chapter 6 ~ weddings and schizophrenics
chapter 7 ~ bbq pringles
chapter 8 ~ here lie's Frank Gallagher
chapter 9 ~ twice in one day?
chapter 10 ~ mommy dearest
chapter 11 ~ superfecundation
chapter 12 ~ sleepover
chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots
chapter 14 ~ birthday cake
chapter 15 ~ cops or goons
chapter 16 ~ poisoned womb
chapter 17 ~ i got attached
chapter 18 ~ cookies and abortions
chapter 19 ~ thanksgiving
chapter 20 ~ he's under my skin
chapter 21 ~ of course i care
chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid
chapter 23 ~ dirty gallagher
chapter 25 ~ wedding bells
chapter 26 ~ day drinking
chapter 27 ~ mouth whores
chapter 28 ~ cocaine
chapter 29 ~ liam gallagher
chapter 30 ~ dollface
chapter 31 ~ shrimp and cocktails
chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?
chapter 33 ~ bottoming out
chapter 34 ~ just a gallagher
chapter 35 ~ manic depression
chapter 36 ~ a gallagher party
chapter 37 ~ oh god
chapter 38 ~ carlilingus
chapter 39 ~ unclaimed luggage
chapter 40 ~ fucking men
chapter 41 ~ renegade runaway
chapter 42 ~ locked in the looney bin
chapter 43 ~ is home really paradise?
chapter 44 ~ juvie's his bitch
chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay
chapter 46 ~ alcatraz
chapter 47 ~ sickness and health
chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises
chapter 49 ~ eating for two
chapter 50 ~ the ultrasound
chapter 51 ~ sheriff's office
chapter 52 ~ it's a.....
chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches
chapter 54 ~ she's kicking
chapter 55 ~ sibling crime fighting
chapter 56 ~ crank and a dead guy
chapter 57 ~ 3, 2, 1, push
chapter 58 ~ motherhood
chapter 59 ~ here comes the bride
chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker
chapter 61 ~ 100% gay
chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists
chapter 63 ~ stolen babies
chapter 64 ~ happiness
chapter 65 ~ the gallagher therapist
chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs
chapter 67 ~ god fucking frank
chapter 68 ~ broken trusts
chapter 69 ~ family road trip
chapter 70 ~ a narcissistic hedonist
chapter 71 ~ here lies a bitch named mom
chapter 72 ~ summer playdate
chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy
chapter 74 ~ meth and graverobbing
chapter 75 ~ fucking terrible two's
chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic
chapter 77 ~ helping the russian
~ taking a break ~
chapter 78 ~ the morning after pill
~ discontinuing ~
~ outro ~
~ all the love ~
ONE MILLION
NEW STORY HELP (fr this time)
Stolen Story

chapter 24 ~ body parts and courtrooms

19K 371 121
By pcisonapple

I opened my eyes tiredly as I found myself lying on the couch in my own home. I tried to sit up but was immediately stopped by a pain racing up my arm.

"V said you'll have to wear the sling for at least a week" Fiona sighed as she pulled me into a hug. 

We were soon joined by Lip and Ian who both looked at me with great concern. I took the bag of peas from my brother, holding it up to my throbbing face.

I didn't even want to know how bad I looked.

"Why are you dressed like a lawyer?" I muttered as I looked at the outfit my sister was wearing.

"Oh um, I'm getting custody. Of you guys" She shrugged. I just nodded my head, not having any energy to question her on her choices.

"How long have I been out?" I groaned as Ian helped me stand up. 

"36 hours, give or take. The med's V gave you mixed with the pain practically put you in a coma"

Thirty-six hours? I've been asleep for almost 2 whole fucking days?!

I slowly made my way up to my room so I could get changed into something that was clean and not covered in dried blood.

There was no way I was going back to that group home so until then, the cops would just have to arrest me....but they honestly probably didn't give two shits.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I barely recognized the person I saw. The bruises only covered half my face but they we're still pretty purple.

I quickly got changed before sneaking out our back door. I know I should've stayed away from him, but I also needed answers that only he could give me.

There was only two places Mickey would go to shoot away his anger, and that was either the L or the roof of the old abandoned building.

I walked up the stairs of the apartment, the sounds of gunshots filling my ears.

I guess the abandoned building it was...

When he saw me he continued to shoot his target so I just back up and nervously observed. He had a matching bruise on his face but lucky for him, his was already yellowing.

"So thanks to me, you've been pistol whipped and shot in the ass" I muttered, leaning up against the beam behind him. He continued to shoot the gun, completely ignoring me.

And if there was one thing I hated, it was being ignored.

"You're not gonna fucking say anything" I snapped, moving in between him and his target.

He kept the gun pointed at me, shooting the wall behind me. I think it was supposed to scare me or something, but after the other night I didn't even flinch.

"You have to at least look at me" I sighed as he moved his eyes to the ground. "I got fucking shot because of you and you're giving me the silent treatment?"

But still he stayed silent, not even daring to look up.

"Fine, then i'm done" I muttered. "I can't believe I ever fucking loved you"

I pushed past him before running back out the building, i mean why the hell was I going to waste my time on someone who didn't even care?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stormed my way up the stairs, the smell of something rotten filling up my nose.

"Who's the dead chick?" I muttered as I made my way into Lip's room.

"It's our fake dead, Aunt Ginger" Carl shrugged as I wrapped a scarf around my face.

I know Fiona mentioned something about finally getting the house in her name but I didn't think she'd actually do it.

"We just need someone to cut off her big toe" Ian shrugged, holding up a pair of pliers.

Without a second thought, I snatched them from his hands. If dismembering a dead old lady was going to help me release my anger, than so be it.

"You alright Cass?" Lip asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Nope. Mickey's a dick" I muttered. "Now anyone who doesn't want to see this, should leave"

The lot of them left the room which only left me, the old lady, and a pair of shears. I placed them up to her toe before taking a big breath.

Fuck I was really about to do this.

Letting out a small yelp, I pushed down the handle as I heard something plop on the floor.

"Well that wasn't that bad" I whispered to myself as I wrapped the toe in one of my brother's dirty socks.

I made my way back downstairs, handing the body party over to V. Whatever she was going to do with it, I didn't want to know.

"What did Mickey do to make you want to dismember an innocent lady?" Lip laughed as I snatched the beer from his hand. I just rolled my eyes not wanting to talk about it.

Besides, we had a court hearing to prepare for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My siblings and I were sat in the stands of the courtroom as we waited for the judge to get started.

"DFS, would you like to start?" He called as I bounced Liam on my knee.

"Thank you, your honor." Brittney smiled. "After receiving a report about the home, I found the children in a serious state of neglect. We removed the children for their home for their on protection" God have I mentioned how much I hated her?

I got the crap beat out of me and Debbie was being starved....how's that for protection.

"The mother has relinquished her parental rights and Ms Gallagher has filed a petition to terminate the father's" The judge went on.

I knew Fiona didn't actually track down Monica so I guess forging her signature had finally come in handy.

"Are you prepared to assume custody?" He asked skeptically.

"I am" My sister replied. "I can provide a stable environment for the kids. Something our father has been lacking in. I have a full-time job and will soon own a home"

I held onto my younger brother tightly as the judge asked Fiona why Frank was unfit to be our father. This could go either way...

"We were living out of a car once" She started. "Uncle Nick had kicked us out and we couldn't find anyone else to take us in. Lip, the twins, and me were asleep in the car when Frank pulled over. Told me to take the kids and sit on the curb, that he'd be right back. I was six"

I wiped the tears from my eyes, remembering that day like it was last week.

"A few hour's past and we were still sitting on the sidewalk" She went on."Cassandra's head was burning up, she was hysterical and I didn't know what to do. So I ran down the street, the twins under each arm and Lip hanging on my back, trying to flag down help. I finally made it on foot and they said Cassandra had a fever of 104. A few more hours and who knows?"

At this point, the tears were now pouring down my cheeks. I could've died that night and the only one who was there was my nine year old older sister. 

Frank never gave two shits about us.

The judge seemed to think for a moment before he asked the two of them to rise.

"Mr. Gallagher if I allow you to retain your rights, would you consent to your daughter becoming guardian to these children?" He asked.

Wait, does that mean they would both get custody of us?

"Well then" The judge announced. "Take your children home"

A/N I know this chapters pretty short but i promise the next ones like 1000 words longer!!

Also tysmmm for 200 hearts!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 0 12
Eighteen-year-old Iana Milkovich is contending with a broken heart, along with her brother's arrest, and two different men in her life that just won'...
9K 23 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...
38.6K 515 18
Just read it!
99.4K 1.4K 76
Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but that took a turn when she slipped right bac...