Darkness Into Light • P. MAXI...

By another_dumb_blonde

[ON HOLD] TRIGGER WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE SELF HARM ABUSE EATING DISORDER PANIC ATTACKS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS M... More

authors note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 14
Part 15
authors note
part 16
part 17
Part 18
authors note
part 19
authors note
part 20
!IMPORTANT! authors note
not an update
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
authors note
part 25
part 26
authors note
authors note
Authors note

Part 13

1.2K 35 4
By another_dumb_blonde

Y/N'S POV:

"i'm all sweaty after our run so i'm gonna shower" i said to pietro "okay princessa i'm gonna go train for a while" pietro said "okay , one more thing" i said and he gave me a confused look "what" he said "this" i said as i walked up to him and kissed him , i pulled away and said "see you later" he blushed and said "ye see you later" before turning around and heading out the door , i grabbed my stuff for my shower and walked into the bathroom.

the shower was running and i started to undress , i took off my shirt and i looked in the mirror , your so fat , you need to lose weight , your so fucking ugly , die , you don't deserve to live , no wonder your mother didn't want you look at you , why would anyone love such a fucking fat cow like you , you should just die already , no one wants you here , everyone hates you , kill yourself.

all these thoughts kept racing in my mind , i started feeling like i couldn't breath , i was gasping for breath but it felt like something was sitting on my chest not letting me breath , i was crying so hard , trying to breath , it felt like i was drowning , i heard F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice say "miss Y/L/N your heart rate is going up rapidly would you like me to inform mr stark" i barely got out a "no" in between my gasps , i couldn't handle it , i was having a really bad panic attack and it was the worst feeling ever , but i deserved it , i was now lying against the wall sitting on the ground trying to stop this panic attack "one ... two ... three ... four ... five" i started counting trying to slow down my panic attack "six ... seven ... eight ... nine ... ten" i kept counting to ten slowing down my breathing until my panic attack stopped and i steadied my breathing for a few minutes and then i got up , i took off my clothes to get into the shower.

i looked at the bag which contained my stuff and grabbed it , i got out my razor blade and started cutting my arm , i made a deep cut and said "your so fucking ugly" and then i made another one and said "no one loves you" i looked to my forearm littered with cuts as the blood was pooling out , i made another cut "your so fucking fat" i started making more "die" i got louder "die" i kept getting louder as i sliced my arm "die!" my wrist was just oozing out blood "die! .. die! ... die!!" i looked down to my wrist that was covered in blood and there was ten cuts , my face was red from crying and tears stained my face , i threw the razor blade in the sink and screamed , i started to calm down and then got into the shower , watching as the water washed away the blood from my forearm , as it went down the drain , my body had cuts all over it , on both arms and legs , on my chest , on my shoulders , my thighs , i had them everywhere.

after my shower i got out and turned it off , i started to get ready as i threw on the clothes i had on this morning before my run , i started brushing my hair getting all the knots out , i plugged in the hairdryer and started blow drying my hair , i dried it for about 20 minutes and when i was done i knocked the hairdryer off and set it down where i got it. i styled my hair the way i liked it , when i was done i picked up my clothes and threw them in the hamper with my towel , i unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. i looked at the time and it was 11:32 , i sighed and turned on back in black by AC/DC.

(A/N so sorry about the story being slow and boring at the moment but i promise it will get better please leave comments about anything i am also working on another book right now that will be uploaded when this one is completed probably maybe before but hopefully i can get that book completed when this one is so i can just upload chapters and it can give me time to write another book thank you for the views and votes and i hope you all like this story thank you - the author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 178 65
[I keep seeing ghosts. They whisper and scream and cry and I do not understand. I think I am a ghost too.] My debut fanfic! How exciting! Just a lit...
147K 4.2K 21
[**COMPLETED**] Y/n Y/l/n has lived with her abusive foster dad ever since her parents were murdered in a break in. She slowly starts to lose hope as...
14.7K 335 20
After being rescued by the Avengers from Hydra, Winter is reunited with an old friend, the Winter Soldier. While trying to adjust to the real world...
361K 6.4K 100
A book on any Marvel characters helping y/n with their mental health BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (30.3.2021-10.10.2021) I am in no way the best writer I...