𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨!

By KLANCE_LOVEITTT

Hey you. Yeah you. The one with a list dedicated to Klance. Ya want some more Klance. you've come to the righ... More

NekoLance x Wolf Keith
Intro/Requests
Carnival
Prince AU
You Were Right
Jealous Lance
Movie Star AU
Movie Star AU/Part 2
Soulmate/Music
Fairytales
She Was Never The One
Don't Leave
Lucky
The Rain
Flirting
Auditions
Love Spell
The Blades
Rain Kiss
Honeymoon
Truthfulness
Hanahaki
Neighbors
Alpha Keith x Omega Lance
Beginning
Voltron Cafe
Hades x Persephone Klance
Shadam reunion
A/N
Love You, Love you too.
Yandere Keith
New Short Story
The Boy in Blue
Corpse Bride Lance
If The World Was Ending, You'd Come Over, Right?
I Could Have Danced All Night
I Could Have Danced All Night/Part 2
I Want To Hear You
NEW STORY PLZ READ
Spiderman au
Reverse Galtean
Akira and Sharpshooter
KLANCE on Ice
Keith's B-Day
Together Forever
Dia de los Muertos Especial
I Swear I'll Swear
Murderous
Keith and Lance...?
Double Date
Player
The Fight
NEW NEW STORY
Sibling
Profile Pic...?
Charmspeak
The Boy of the Ocean is the Boy of my Dreams
A Visit to Keith-I MEAN the Vet
I Missed You
Under the Mistletoe
I Saw Papa Kissing Santa Claus
New Years!!!
Te Amo, Keith~
Melody
When I Saw You...
Love Poem, All For You
Sun and Moon Legend
NEW SHORT STORY
UHHHH FOR ONCE I DON'T HAVE A TITLE
Lifeguards
President Perfect
Pride
Lancey Lance (Cinderelly)
Prompts I wanna do
VampireKeith x ServantLance
Betrothed
EmoLance x PastelKeith
Gay Snow White (Modernized)
NerdyEmoKeith x JockLance
WitchKeith x WerewolfLance
Gay Sleeping Beauty(Modernized)
Voltron Ship/Another PJO AU
I Love You, Okay?
Teacher x Teacher
Klance in the POV of Kosmo
(Gay)Robin Hood
Alpha x Alpha(A Forbidden Love)
Valentines Day and Mothman
The Prankster
Extraordinary
Gay Little Red Riding Hood (Modernized)
Comics, Fics, and Videos of KLANCE
Cheeseburgers
Scars
Not as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Florist Keith x Tattoo Artist Lance
Drunk Lance/10 Things I Hate About You
Leakira
Prince Keith x Servant Lance
Boba, Waffles, and Interruptions
Where the Current Takes Us (A Mermay Fic)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Huntsman

1.9K 40 1
By KLANCE_LOVEITTT

Based off of The Twelve Huntsman.

"Red!" Lance called out to the eagle as it flew in the soft breeze. He reached his hand out and Red landed firmly on his arm. He had been out hunting. Prince Keith grumbled on his horse,"Hm, it seems like Red likes you more than me, Lance." Lance giggled and looked back at Keith,"Oh. Who are you jealous of now, Keith?" Hooves sounded in the distance. "Prince Keith!"

The squire, Hunk came on his horse, Yellow. "What's wrong, Hunk?" Hunk panted,"Your..father." Lance and Keith rode to the Castle Marmora in a hurry. Keith got of Red and looked sadly at Lance. "You must depart at once." Keith sighed,"I am sorry, I must return home for a while." Lance got off his horse, Blue. "I know it's important. Hurry to your father!" Keith searched his pockets,"Lance.." He took Lance's hand and slid on a blue ring,"I will come back for you very soon. We shall then live together in my country." Keith kissed Lance lightly on the lips and took off. Lance watched him enter the castle with a sad smile on his face.

"Father...hang in there." Zarkon chuckled lightly,"Keith...fulfill my last wish." Keith's eyes saddened,"Father.." Zarkon hushed his child,"I've chosen a wife for you. Marry her and rule this kingdom after my death." Keith's eyes widened and he grit his teeth. "This princess will be to you...what your mother once was to me...a wonderful companion." Keith refused to look his father in the eyes,"Yes...yes father. As you wish. Father...FATHER!" Keith held his father's cold hands as he died. Hunk stood next to Keith,"Prince Keith,..what would you wish Prince Lance to know?" A man walked in and bowed to Keith. "Excuse me, your highness. The bride chosen by your father...has agreed to the proposal." Keith scoffed lightly,"Hunk..tell Lance..he should forget about me and not wait for me." Hunk protested,"How can you speak of this with such ease?!" Keith's voice cracked and his eyebrows furrowed,"Try to understand. My father has been the sole ruler of this kingdom. It is important that I fulfill his last wish. I want Lance to be happy with someone else."

"But-"

"From now on my heart is locked. I shall never love again or be loved by anyone else.." Keith forbade there to be any men to live in the castle. Hunk rode back to Lance with the news as he stared at the window,"How bitter he is." he said after he explained exactly what Keith said. Lance hummed,"His heart is locked....Hunk." Hunk froze,"Please help me! Give this message to the Prince." Lance grabbed a small piece of paper and scribbled on it his handwriting. "Take it and go."

Hunk went back to Keith, who cried when he read the note.

~𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊. 𝕴 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖜 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖒𝖊.

~ I will accept the marriage proposal of another prince. I threw away the ring you gave me.

Lance undid his groomed hair and ruffled it up, covering a little of his eyes. He cut it so it was rougher. He went to his closet and grabbed a hunter's armor, a small vest with silver lining and gloves. He grabbed his bow and arrows, placing them in his belt. And finally, a navy blue cape with a hood to cover his features. "I will bring him the key to his lock."

                                                                            ~⚜️~

The bells rang and people gathered around the square. Two knights were talking together,"Well, his highness really loves hunting. Meanwhile, taking care of his royal duties should be more important." The other knight spoke,"But it's a big deal for the hunters, if they are to be chosen to be one of the 12 huntsmen who get to accompany the king." A man called from the King's balcony,"The King will address the audience shortly." A small girl sat next to Keith, speaking to him quietly. "King, my King!" Keith looked at her,"What's wrong, Katie?" Katie grumbled,"It appears there's a man posing as a hunter. He doesn't seem like one based off his rich clothing and good manners. I believe he has disguised himself as a hunter...so he can get close to you."

Keith growled,"What utter non-sense." Katie persisted,"Well shall test him, see if he does have the talents of a true hunter." A guard let a hooded figure enter the court,"The last contenders may proceed." The men entered the room and a small yet wild boar came charging at them. The men screamed while the hooded figure whipped out his bow and arrow and shot the small boar in the heart. It screamed and fell to the ground. Katie laughed nervously,"King, I assure you that man isn't a hunter." Under the hood, the man just smiled. "What's your name, show me your face." The man pulled down his hood and revealed his face. Keith's eyes widened in terror and Lance smiled at him. "My name is...Lukas. King Keith, it's an honor to meet you."

                                                                                 ~⚜️~

The hunters bragged on and on about their talents.

"My king! Watch what I can do!"

"Seriously, is that all you've got?"

"Hey! That's my kill!"

Keith ignored them and let out his arm for Red to land on and give him the kill. Instead, another hand reached out and Red landed on there. Keith stared in amazement as he saw Lukas holding Red with no problem, just like Lance would. "What a tame eagle. May we accompany you? I will stay close to you to assist you during the hunt." Keith rode on his horse right next to Lukas. The emptiness in his eyes returned,"Alright, agreed. Red!" Red flew next to Keith and they rode together. "Lukas" looked at Keith sadly and Hunk rode next to him,"Is everything okay?" Lance smiled at him,"What a pompous hunt, and yet he is all on his own."

Keith and Lukas got off their horses. "Shall we relax for a bit until Red has found his prey?"Keith didn't say anything and sat down next to Lukas. "Red is such a faithful eagle. No matter how high he flies into the sky, he always comes back to my call." For some reason, Keith found himself smiling. "Lukas...thank you." Lukas grinned at him.

They returned to the castle and Lukas fell asleep in his guest bed. Keith entered the room and knelt in front of the blue bed. He brushed Lukas' hair out of his face softly and seemed almost confused.

The next day they went on another hunt. Lukas and Keith were close together, smiling and talking. The other hunters wondered aloud to each other,"King Keith only allows that hunter near him. What could this mean?"

Lukas shot a deer, his 8th kill that day. The hunters were amazed."Oho! He seems to be a good hunter! Two poor villagers came out of the bushes,"Apologies my lords, Have you delivered our request to the young king about the lowering of the taxes? We've been waiting since the last regency!" The hunters scoffed,"You can't expect anything yet. The young king has only recently ascended the throne. And how dare you enter the King's hunting grounds without any permission!" Lukas interrupted the rude hunters. "It would be best for all involved if the voice of the people was heard by the king." The hunters were outraged," Who are you to interfere?! You're but a simple hunter and are not even from here!" Lukas glared at them,"Better than being dishonest to your own people." Keith watched from behind the bushes, making sure not to make any noise."You whippersnapper! The king is neglecting his duties and instead goes hunting with his darling, young hunter! That's what's going on! Although he is engaged to a princess, you two act like a loving couple." At that moment, Keith appeared on his horse,"I have heard your request and I promise to consider it. And do not hesitate to express your concerns freely in the future." He said, addressing the villagers. They smiled,"We thank you your majesty!"

The hunter's stuttered,"Y-Your majesty, the people are becoming bolder." Keith glared at them,"I aspire to create a balanced kingdom in which both kings and the people are satisfied."

                                                                            ~⚜️~

"The hunt was splendid my king, but maybe you should now attend to your duties."

"It is uncommon for a hunter to be interested in politics."

"I only wish you to be a just ruler, as this country needs."

"The hunt is now over, Lukas."

Lukas forced a smile,"Yes, it is now time to be a kind and loving king." Keith's face darkened,"I understand." 

Katie grinned when Keith returned to the castle,"How pleasant to see your majesty attending to his royal duties. Lukas watched Keith from a far during parades and feasts. Hunk sat with Lukas in his room. Or Lance that is. "Prince Lance, if you don't do something soon, King Keith's heart will not change." Lance scoffed lightly,"One can't really help him."

"Why don't you just tell him the truth like the villagers did earlier?" Lance spoke in a monotonous voice,"How wonderful that would be, if only I could tell him the truth. Keith is a dutiful man. But honestly, one can't blame him for his sincerity." Hunk protested,"He should've showed this sincerity with regards to you." Lance froze. "Yes maybe. But even this foolishness is part of who he is. In reality, I'm afraid. What if I tell him the truth and still can't un-lock the key to his heart?

                                                                                       ~⚜️~

"I was worried the King forgot about his fiancée and was getting involved with this hunter." The guard chuckled to his friend,"Well, I have to say he is cute. Now, shut up!"

A man ran through the court."Good news!Our kings fiancée is finally coming! Lance panicked and ran to the kingdom in his hood. The man ran to Keith."My King! Rejoice over this good news!" Lance bowed down in front of Keith."My king, rejoice, how about...to celebrate the occasion we go on another hunt?" Keith couldn't refuse the hope in Lance's-Lukas' eyes.

A boar was running past the village and people screamed after it.

"Catch it. Kill it! It's going towards the King's hunting grounds, where he is right now!"

Keith stood next to Red, watching Lukas raise his bow and start to aim at the nearby deer on the edge of a clif. A hunter called out to Lukas,"Watch out! The boar is dashing towards you!" The boar ran into Lukas, causing him to stumble and fall over the edge of the cliff." A hand grabbed him before he could fall. It was Keith. "Your majesty! Quick, get a rope!" The hunters exclaimed."Your majesty, let go of the boy's hand!Otherwise, you'll go down with him!" Keith refused and Lukas grunted,"Let go of me, you too will..."

"No way!"

Keith grit his teeth,"I-I once let go of someone who truly loved me and I lost him forever. I will never let go of someone again.

Keith

Oh no, Let go of me!

Keith

Let go

Keith

But

No!...

..I don't want to lose you!

Tears streamed from Lukas. Keith smiled at him,"How should I protect others when I can't even protect you? Lukas.."

"I love you. That's why I can't let go."

Lukas blushed and smiled as the hunters gaped in surprise. Hunk cheered in the background,"Get the rope!" They pulled them both up and Keith cupped Lukas' cheek. "Lukas.." Lukas held onto Keith's hand,"Your majesty, I would like to show you something." He pulled off his glove and revealed the blue ring he gave Prince Lance."Keith, please forgive me for having deceived you." Keith's eyes widened and hugged Lance tightly, never wanting to let go. "Lance, you are the key to my heart."

"I am!" Keith kissed Lance again and again. He looked at Hunk, who was crying joyfully on the side."Hunk, I have another mission for you."

𝔏𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰: 𝔓𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢. ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔢𝔶. 𝔗𝔥𝔲𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔬 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔬𝔫𝔢.

Letter to the princess: Please forgive me. I've found my lost key. Thus, there is no need for a new one.

The bells ringed and Lance walked down the aisle. He married Keith that day. It was his happiest. He sat on top of Keith's horse, Keith holding on to him tightly. He reached him arm out to the sky, showing off his blue ring."Red! Come! For it is time to start out new life together!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 63 14
There's going to be a lot of fluff, just Warning you lmao
180K 3.8K 19
Oneshots about Keith!! Will mostly contain angst but I might add fluff if the mood strikes me.
41.7K 548 12
A collection of Langst Oneshots inspired by various scenarios, prompts and books. I hope you enjoy them, requests are welcome but I try to stick to h...
578K 7.7K 57
A bundle of Klance oneshots. This is my first oneshot book, so tell me if there is any mistakes. Fluff, Angst, and smut. I hope you guys enjoy readi...