Lost Paradise | BOOK 1

By -aerinicolettepark

Lost Paradise 1/?? Jujutsu Kaisen and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover Mafia Boss Dazai au // Soukoku JJK × Souko... More

Disclaimer / Opening Note
𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎
000|𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘
002 | 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
003 | 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕
005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒
006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
008 | 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐
010 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
011 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
013 | 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
015 | 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
016 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
017 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3
019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4
020 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 5
021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
023 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎
024 | 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
025 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
026 | 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...
028 | ...𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
029 | 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍
031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎
032.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (1)
033 | 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍
034 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝
034.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (2)
035 | 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
036 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
037 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 // 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
039 | 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
Synopsis / Ending note
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)
IMPORTANT
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (7)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (8)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (9)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (10)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (14)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (17)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (20)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (21)
It's getting difficult to love you, my home
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (23)

007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊

4.9K 238 134
By -aerinicolettepark

Kugisaki Nobara is a confident young woman who takes pride in her strength and her looks.

So when spotting the chance to get scouted by a modeling agency, she grabbed the pot bellied man who was previously scouting a rather pretty looking brown haired girl who immediately raced for the crepes stand at the moment of her release, ignoring the desperate attempts of the somewhat perverted looking man desperately calling out to her to become a model at his agency.

"What about me?" Nobara asked the man pointing at herself.

"You're looking for models really right?" The dyed ginger haired girl continued. "I was asking about myself." She stated.

The agent staggered back intimidated by her strong presence. (Man's rejected a literal queen)

"I'm sorry" he stammered bumping into the wall behind him. "I'm in a hurry" he insincerly apologize making a beeline away from the ginger.

"We're gonna talk to her?" Asked Itadori as he, Fushiguro and Gojo observe from afar.

"How embarrassing" he commented.

Fushiguro gave him a side eyed glare "Look who's talking." He scowled observing the odd pair of glasses the pink haired male was wearing.

"Where's Dazai?" Fushiguro then  wondered out loud "wasn't she the one who wanted to meet her already?"

It's safe to say that his question got ignored.

"Hey!" Gojo called out cupping his hands around his mouth "over here!!"

~~~~

"The name's Kugisaki Nobara." The confident young lady stated "Be happy boys, I'm the one woman in your group."

"Actually..." Gojo countered "there's two females in my class this year but you're definitely gonna love her!" He gave the ginger a thumbs up.

Kugisaki gave the blindfolded man a dead stare, before turning her gaze to the other two males who were her classmates.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji" exclaimed the pink haired male "I'm from Sendai"

"Fushiguro Megumi."

The ginger stared at them for a few seconds before audibly sighing and expressing how unlucky she is.

"How beautiful~" a voice sang.

"You're a lady as ephemeral and elegant as a lotus blossom"

Warm hands wrapped around hers as Nobara meets herself with the pulchritudinous blue eyes of the brown haired girl from before.

"Would you be willing to join me geh-" her questions was cut short when Fushiguro picked her up by the back of her shirt pulling her towards himself.

"Oi Dazai, where the hell did you go?" The raven haired male asked shaking the brunette who whined in his grasp.

"Wait.." Nobara paused "Dazai? As in Dazai Yukiko? The youngest special grade sorcerer?"

The brown haired sorcerer grinned removing the male's hands from her collar.

"Oh? It seems you've hear of me belladonna~" Yukiko shamelessly flirted making Nobara stare at her in awe.

The girl... He personality far from the opposite of what the rumours say about her.

The youngest special grade sorcerer, rumored to be cold hearted and such.

Nobara let out a relieved sigh, she knew she mustn't judge a book by its cover. Although who can blame her if she said she's rather intimidated by the brown haired shaman.

Now she watched as Fushiguro shakes the brunette while Dazai flails her arms around.

Gojo chuckled admittedly used to the strange affection two of his students show each other.

"We finally have you four together." The white haired shaman expressed "and two of you are from the countryside."

"Let's do a tour of Tokyo!"

Fushiguro and Yukiko had stopped whatever they were doing to stare at the three.

"Let's go to Disneyland! Tokyo Disneyland!" Kugisaki sang

"No!" Exclaimed Itadori "Disneyland is in Chiba Prefecture! Let's go to Chinatown!!"

"CHINATOWN IS IN YOKOHAMA!" The ginger haired female cried out. 

Yukiko blinked. She and Fushiguro shared a look before separating from each other.

"Well Yokohama IS in Tokyo right?!"

"Me~gu~mi~kun~"

"Don't you dare tell them Dazai." The ravenette sighed exasperatedly.

The chaotic duo kneeled down as Satoru stated the place of their so-called tour.

"Roppongi! "

~~~~~~

Needless to say, they were scammed.

Standing in front of the group was an abandoned building overflowing with cursed energy.

"It's weak." Yukiko remarked from beside their white haired teacher as Nobara and Yuuji had a breakdown behind them.

The male easily got over it and inquired their teacher about how curses originate.

An abandoned wearhouse/building and a cemetery close by.

Curses are remnants of negative energy displayed by the people who's mindset about the said place harbors ill memories.

Like how they commonly display fear within graveyards or embarrassment and teenage hormonal issues like mood swings and such in a school.

Well with that Nobara learned how much of a newbie Yuuji was in the jujutsu world, only welcoming himself when he became the vessel of the King of Curses.

To remind you dear readers, eating fingers is disgusting and unsanitary, if you don't want a curse to posses you it is advisable to NOT swallow a century (or more) year old, crusty af finger.

Anyways, since Satoru wanted to test the two other first years (mainly Kugisaki this time) he sent them into the building to exorcise the curses residing in it.

Not before giving Yuuji Maki's slaughter demon.

Yukiko immediately recognized the weapon as it was handed to the pink haired male.

"Satoru-sensei-" the white haired shaman gestured her to stay quiet.

"One more thing Yuuji-kun" the blindfolded man warned. "Don't let Sukuna out."

~~~~~

"Let me or Dazai go too."

Satoru turned to look at Megumi who was fidgeting in his position uncomfortably.

"You're still recovering." Their teacher said simply.

However Fushiguro still tried to reason.

"How about Dazai? Don't we need to keep and eye on Itadori?"

"I think Yuuji-kun is capable on handling himself" Yukiko said whilst playing a game on her phone "Besides, the one we're testing is- wait what are you doing-  no don't die- asdfghjkl hEY"

"To continue what Yu-chan said" Gojo said chuckling as the brunette moves her full concentrated attention to her game. "We're testing Nobara this time"

Yukiko slumped in her position obviously defeated be her loss. She turned off her device and pouted childishly.

"Curses in the city are more different than the curses in the countryside. I want to see if Kugisaki has the capabilities of handling those out of her comfort zone."

~~~~~~

In the end both managed to exorcise the curses, Yukiko commending on Nobara's cool straw doll technique. (The female was very flustered because of that)

"Hello there" the brunette kneeled down towards the kid who stood behind Itadori, clinging onto his uniform.

"You were really brave" she smiled softly. She then dug into her pocket getting a strawberry flavored lollipop.

The small boy's eyes shone though he hesitated to get the sweet at first.

Slowly he released his hold on Itadori's uniform and approached the brown haired shaman. He accepted the candy and held her hand.

"I'll take him home" Yukiko assured standing up taking the boy with her as he held her hand tightly.

Bungo stroll

After taking the kid home, Gojo wanted to treat everyone for dinner.

It was down to Itadori and Kugisaki who both proposed different sets of meals.

"Itadori." Said the dyed ginger "I'm going with paper."

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!"

Nobara celebrates her victory as Itadori fell for her trap.

"Sushi huh?" Said Satoru looking down on his phone "guess we can go to the usual place in Ginza."

"I want revolving sushi then" said Itadori, Kugisaki glared at him

"Ugh! Itadori your such a... Ugh! Fushiguro say something to him!!"

"Don't mind Nobara~" Yukiko sang "let them be"

"Dazai! You're supposed to be on my side!"

"Ara ara~ Gomen~" the brunette chuckled

"Revolving sushi is its own thing!" Explained the pinkette

"Say Megumi let's make Satoru-sensei's pockets hurt~" Yukiko grinned devilishly.

"It's Fushiguro." The ravenette responded "and sure, he's the one who offered to pay anyway."

"Great!" The blue eyed girl cheered clinging onto Megumi's arm.

Gojo watched their interaction with a small smirk.

At the end of the day, Yuuji somehow managed to convince Nobara about getting the revolving sushi instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 833 17
بسببه قتلت والدي و اختي بسببه انا في تهمه بريئ عنها بسببه انا في مستشفى أمراض عقليه بسببه اخرج متى ما اردت لقتل بسببه اتواصل مع أرواح شريره ماذا ف...
700K 27.1K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
121K 5K 23
An average girl in a superhuman world. The perfect recipe for disaster. Y/n L/n was just watching BNHA. Nothing out of the ordinary. So...how did sh...
541K 26K 52
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...