PROMPTS

By musingsbymaia

A collection of short stories or one-shots on RiRi/Dooly/BinJin. FICTION. Photos are not mine. More

Guardians
Guardians - 2
Guardians - 3
Guardians - End
Elf
Stranger in my Bed - 1
Stranger in my Bed - 2
Stranger in my Bed - 3
Stranger in my Bed - 4
Stranger in my Bed - 5
Stranger in my Bed - 6
Stranger in my Bed - 7
Stranger in my Bed - 8
Stranger in my Bed - 9
Stranger in my Bed - 10
Stranger in my Bed - End
...
Coffee Lover - 1
Coffee Lover - 2
Coffee Lover - 3
Coffee Lover - 5
Coffee Lover - 6
Coffee Lover - 7
Coffee Lover - 8
Coffee Lover - 9
Coffee Lover - End
Bad Omens - 1
Bad Omens - 2
Bad Omens - 3
Bad Omens - 4
Bad Omens - 5
Bad Omens - 6
Bad Omens - 7
Bad Omens - 8
Bad Omens - 9
Bad Omens - 10
Bad Omens - End
Of Mergers and Marriages - 1
Of Mergers and Marriages - 2
Of Mergers and Marriages - 3
Of Mergers and Marriages - 4
Of Mergers and Marriages - 5
Of Mergers and Marriages - 6
Of Mergers and Marriages - 7
Of Mergers and Marriages - 8
Of Mergers and Marriages - 9
Of Mergers and Marriages - 10
Of Mergers and Marriages - 11
Of Mergers and Marriages - 12
Of Mergers and Marriages - 13
Of Mergers and Marriages - 14
Of Mergers and Marriages - 15
Of Mergers and Marriages - 16
Of Mergers and Marriages - 17
Of Mergers and Marriages - 18
Of Mergers and Marriages - 19
Of Mergers and Marriages - End
Of Mergers and Marriages - Epilogue
Dae-sik x Cha Mi-jo
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (2)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (3)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (4)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (5)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (End)
Eternal (One-shot)
Economics and Mr. Ri (1)
Economics and Mr. Ri (2)
Economics and Mr. Ri (3)
Economics and Mr. Ri (4)
Economics and Mr. Ri (5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (6)
Economics and Mr. Ri (7)
Economics and Mr. Ri (8)
Economics and Mr. Ri (9)
Economics and Mr. Ri (10)
Economics and Mr. Ri (11)
Economics and Mr. Ri (12)
Economics and Mr. Ri (13)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14.5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (The End)
The Pianist
In Pursuit of Happiness
In Pursuit of Happiness - 2
In Pursuit of Happiness - 3
In Pursuit of Happiness - 4
In Pursuit of Happiness - 5
In Pursuit of Happiness - 6
In Pursuit of Happiness - 7
In Pursuit of Happiness - 8
In Pursuit of Happiness - 9
In Pursuit of Happiness - 10
In Pursuit of Happiness - 11
In Pursuit of Happiness - 12
In Pursuit of Happiness - 13
In Pursuit of Happiness - 14
In Pursuit of Happiness - 15
In Pursuit of Happiness - 16
In Pursuit of Happiness - 17
In Pursuit of Happiness - 18
In Pursuit of Happiness - 19
In Pursuit of Happiness - 20
In Pursuit of Happiness - 21
In Pursuit of Happiness - 22
In Pursuit of Happiness - 23
THE End - Happiness
Special Chapter - The Honeymoon
Epilogue - Through Hoon's Eyes
Hands
Appa
In good times and in bad
Mission: Impossible
Runaway
I would runaway with you
I Was Born to Love You

Coffee Lover - 4

1.3K 144 13
By musingsbymaia

A/N: Warning - suggestive first part. Please do not proceed if you are a minor or are not comfortable with these themes.

--

Se-ri moaned loudly. His tongue was doing wicked things to her core and as much as she wanted to stay quiet, she couldn't help it. "There! More! Please! Yes! Yes!"

But she wanted more.

Her hips sought pleasure from his mouth but she couldn't seem to tell him exactly what she wanted. Would it be too forward? "Jeong Hyeok, your fingers... please use..."

He looked up and gave her a sexy smile. Just as he was about to fulfill her wish, Se-ri heard a chuckle.

Was he laughing at her?

She looked down at him but it was dark. What? Wasn't she able to see him just a second ago?

Then came the laugh again. Trying to shake it off and get back to what she was doing with Jeong Hyeok, she shifted in bed a bit then tried to focus.

"I knew it. I knew you liked him," said a familiar voice.

Bolting up in bed, pulling the blankets to cover her, she faced Mi-yeon who was standing by her doorway.

"He is hot, I have to admit," Mi-yeon continued.

Se-ri stared at her surroundings. Her eyes were now adjusting to the light coming in from the window but her room was still dark. Other than Mi-yeon, she was alone in the room and in bed, and after a quick check under the blankets, she confirmed that she was unfortunately dressed.

Hot and bothered but alone and fully clothed.

"How long have you been standing there?" Se-ri asked her best friend.

"Long enough to know that you were having naughty dreams about a certain handsome barista," Mi-yeon teased. "So, how many fingers did you want Jeong Hyeok to use?"

"Shut up," Se-ri said, hiding under the blanket. "Why are you even here?!"

Mi-yeon giggled. "I heard you groaning from my room and thought you were hurt so I checked up on you. I arrived just in time to hear you calling out his name and asking him to do very specific things."

"Get out!" Se-ri commanded, kicking her blanket in embarrassment.

"Why are you angry?" Mi-yeon teased. "Because I caught you?"

Se-ri pulled her blanket down and faced her best friend. "No!"

Mi-yeon asked, "Then what?!"

"Because you didn't let me finish!" Se-ri replied to Mi-yeon's surprise. "If I finished my dream then I probably would be in a much better mood now."

Mi-yeon laughed. Making a move to leave, she said, "Okay. I'll let you get back to it. But, Se-ri-ah?"

"What?"

Mi-yeon gave her a knowing smile. "The real thing is much better than those dreams."

*

Because of that dream, which repeated itself over a number of nights, Se-ri felt awkward to show herself at the cafe and decided to stay away. "It's just a crush, right? A few days of not seeing him should cure this."

On the third day that she avoided the coffee shop, she received a message.

"Hi! It's Jeong Hyeok. I hope this doesn't sound creepy but I saw you from the window but you didn't stop by. I hope I didn't offend you in any way. I really just wanted to get to know you. I'm sorry if I did anything off. Rest assured I'll keep my distance."

"Unnie!" Se-ri called out to Mi-yeon. "Unnie!!!"

Mi-yeon rushed out of the bathroom, her hair still with bubbles from the shampoo. "What? Is there a fire? Get our bags!"

"No! LOOK!" Showing Jeong Hyeok's message to Mi-yeon, Se-ri wailed. "What do I do?"

Mi-yeon gave her a death stare. "You pulled me out of my shower for this?!"

"It's important!" Se-ri said.

Mi-yeon rolled her eyes. "I'll finish my bath then let's talk."

Mi-yeon finished in record time to find Se-ri waiting by her bathroom door. "Can we talk now?"

"Geesh, Se-ri. You gave me a fright!" Finally seated at the couch, the best friends discussed Jeong Hyeok's message as if it were some important state secret that they were dissecting. "I'd give it to him. It's nice that he noticed you hadn't dropped by in a while. Plus, he really is a good man if he is concerned to have offended you."

"I know! I was extremely touched by the message but I can't just tell him that I have not been able to pass by the cafe because I can't see him now without thinking of my erotic dreams!" Se-ri confessed.

Mi-yeon laughed. "Why are you so adorable, huh? Se-ri-ah, you're not in high school. Just walk pass by the coffee shop again and talk to Jeong Hyeok. You don't need to tell him that you've been dreaming of his tongue on your --"

Se-ri abruptly placed a hand on Mi-yeon's mouth to shut her up. "I should send a message, right? I could tell him I was busy but won't that be so lame?"

Mi-yeon nodded. "Yes but it's better than nothing. There might be another pretty customer arriving just now, giving him a bright smile and taking his vulnerable, recently rejected heart."

Se-ri started typing a message. "Hi Jeong Hyeok! Sorry I was busy the past days. How have you been?"

Mi-yeon chuckled. "Oh my gosh. You and Jeong Hyeok are the cutest." Standing up, she told Se-ri, "How about you get us some coffee? I would like a latte. Your treat."

Se-ri's eyes widened and she jumped to hug her best friend. "I do love you, you know?"

"I know. Now go before that pretty customer captures Jeong Hyeok's heart," she teased.

Se-ri pulled a white shirt, jeans and was out the door in a few minutes. When she arrived at the cafe, Jeong Hyeok was at the cashier again taking the order of a woman who was quite obviously flirting with Jeong Hyeok. "No ring?" said the woman. "Lucky for me then."

Se-ri rolled her eyes but she couldn't really blame her. Jeong Hyeok looked even better today in his blue polo shirt under his apron, his hair styled and overall looking like he was going on a date instead of it being a regular day at work.

"I hope you consider," the woman told him now. "Just one date."

Jeong Hyeok smiled. "Thank you. I am very flattered. Your order will be at the bar in a little bit."

After a man who purchased a croissant to go, it was finally Se-ri's turn. Jeong Hyeok was surprised to see her. "Hi! Umm what..." He seemed to want to start a conversation then hesitated. Smiling wryly, he continued in a more professional tone, "What can I get you this evening?"

Realising he had not yet seen her message, "A latte for Mi-yeon and maybe that tea you recommended for me before," Se-ri replied carefully.

"Alright," he replied, punching in her order and writing on the cups. "Anything else?"

Se-ri frowned, trying to think of a way to get Jeong Hyeok to open up to her while at work. "Could you recommend any pastry here? Like a personal favorite of yours?"

"Hmmm, I'm partial to the donuts they delivered today. It's very good," he suggested.

Getting those as well, she paid for her order and then waited at the bar. While waiting for her drink, she wrote on the bag containing the donuts.

"Drinks at the bar for Se-ri!" Jeong Hyeok called. Handing her the cups, he bid her with a smile. "Have a nice night. Take care on your way home."

"Thank you." Taking her purchases, she then handed him the bag of donuts. "Hey. These are for you."

Surprised, Jeong Hyeok took the bag and read her note.

"Sorry for going quiet on you. I just had some things to sort out. I would like to continue chatting with you."

He asked his staff to cover for him and run after Se-ri. "Se-ri!"

Turning, she smiled. "Hi," she greeted shyly.

Approaching her, he opened the bag and said, "There are two donuts here. Do... you want to share?" She nodded and Jeong Hyeok led them to a bench in front of the cafe. "How have you been?"

"I'm fine. I'm really sorry that you misinterpreted my actions," Se-ri said, sincerely.

"Don't worry. I'm just glad I haven't completely messed this up," Jeong Hyeok admitted. "I was wondering --"

Whatever Jeong Hyeok was about to say was interrupted by another voice. The newcomer approached them. "Se-ri?"

"Se-jun! What are you doing here?" Se-ri said, happily bussing her brother's cheek.

"You know each other?" Jeong Hyeok asked.

"Yes, he's my brother. How do you know him?" Se-ri asked.

Jeong Hyeok replied, "He's my boss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
9.4K 74 7
A girl got marry to a Mafia. they both were happy by this weeding but he was acting sooo cold towards me....I don't know why....we did have sex and s...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.5M 116K 34
"Beatrice, you sit in row 3, seat one, and Harry you will be row 3, seat two." Little did I know that those words would change my life forever. [DO...